It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
To me, the Pres. Trump figure looks like he's PRESIDING OVER proceedings like a JUDGE, with NO HAND in it? (Hidden Hand?)

Also looks like a circle of people with Trump as a tail.

Q

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It blows me away when people complain about Trump not knowing how to operate in the DC swamp.

Either you want a swamp creature or you don't. Make up your mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

blown up - doesn't look like him to me....

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler
a reply to: interupt42

It blows me away when people complain about Trump not knowing how to operate in the DC swamp.

Either you want a swamp creature or you don't. Make up your mind.

Does it blow you away that by your statement you are proving my point that trump was either a useful idiot or part of a new deepstate?

So did trump want swamp creature or did he not, because he kept hiring them into his administration? So make up your mind .

edit on 25228America/ChicagoTue, 16 Feb 2021 11:25:29 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
a reply to: Caled

Not Boris Johnson but looks more like a particular actor - his name just won't come to me for the mo ! It definitely doesn't look like Trump though, something to do with the eyes.

Chris Farley perhaps? (Black Sheep movie link?).

First face that came to mind before I read your comment because something doesn't ring true with the initial recognition, even after flipping back.
edit on 16/2/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I briefly thought the same thing...then Trump's brother that died....then a mix of the two.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Looks a little like Julian Assange ?
Always thought the resemblance to Uncle Trump was uncanny.

link   
Free people vs zombies

link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl
"It would also help if you would stop just making vague proclamations of what 'you should do', and start providing actual meaningful and realistic suggestions for how to actually address the problems. "

I have. Even dating back almost a decade just here on ATS.

Maybe so, but hopefully you don't actually expect anyone to know that or take the hours necessary to try to find anything you may have said about it. If you're going to keep repeating this as a mantra, you need to provide links to your proposed solutions too. Otherwise, it is just mindless yammering.

As I have stated numerous times people need to hold their candidate accountable and stop focusing on the party and candidate you have 0 influence over.

Again, just saying that, with no solid proposals for how to do it, is just yammering.

People also need to STFU about talking or fixing any issue but reducing conflict of interest.

Vide supra...

I have also given examples on how to do it as well. However, it doesn't matter because the masses are to busy chasing their tails and focusing on the wrong issues and on the wrong candidates.

Not any more. People are waking up.

Again - if there are threads you started discussing these two actions you keep insisting that everyone should exclusively focus on, then by all means... post links. I'll happily participate. Until then, as I said, it is just yammering.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Again - if there are threads you started discussing these two actions you keep insisting that everyone should exclusively focus on, then by all means... post links. I'll happily participate. Until then, as I said, it is just yammering.

Now it sounds like you are yammaring. I have and even replied to your post with a couple.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However Its not like its brain science or a mystery on what has to be down to reduce conflict of interest. Here are just some things that can be done.

1. term limits for congress
2. Reform lobbying and due away with monetary influences by utilizing technology.
3. Do away with campaign fund raising by utilizing technology.
4. Close revolving doors between high level gov't jobs and private sector jobs.
5. Do away with pork bills.

However, there is no point to even discuss what can be done to reduce conflict of interest if nobody is even considering conflict of interest and issue.

We haven't even taken step 1 which is to make conflict of interest and issue and priority 1.

Which brings me to my second statement of why its crucial to hold your OWN candidate accountable. In order to address conflict of interest we need to hold our candidates responsible when they start to deviate from focusing on conflict of interest or not deliver on their promises to reduce conflict of interest.

edit on 43228America/ChicagoTue, 16 Feb 2021 11:43:39 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Whoa, thats wild. Doesnt look like the Trump I know at all. Although that could be due to the low resolution and the fact that hes not all gussied up to be on TV or in public.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: doobydoll

Great read on the Dark side dividing US; the waters!

I think it is interesting, and curious, that the French word for water, l'eau, sounds like the word 'Lo' as in the Biblical phrase 'lo and behold'. And when one translates 'Lo' into Hebrew, it looks like the number 17 . ..

Water, l'eau, Lo = 17.
edit on 16-2-2021 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thanks for the build nerbot, which helped me find this link to 3x 3 Year DELTA posts; #756, #757, #785 :

a) Pictures normal and flipped vertically, red lines show Q, DELTA:

b) #757, #785, #785 are the only posts signed Q, DELTA,

c) One line difference between #785 and #786 is:

CHATTER^^^^^^^^ = Chat between 8 people - as per picture!
(Pres.Trump not in the 8 chat circle)

d) #756 is an ACTION COMMAND:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.89 πŸ“
Feb 14 2018 18:41:23 (EST)
dZ68J_729282D_B^02928xABVtZ
b7al8920289-sLBTCZA99_jXK
B_1
B_2
KILL_CHAIN
SKY_TAR_[E_BZ_y]
[]
[]PAK[]
[]-13-[]
A-9zBT1-033
"Republic-D"
"Republic-E"
"Republic-F"
"Republic-MILMAR-E"
INFIL-[2]-OP_TAKE_O_
WATCH_TOWER_OK
RED_RED_OK
RED_CASTLE_OK
NIGHT_BOX_OK
SKY_BEAM_OK
NORTH_TRADE_OK
MOUNTAIN_DEEP_OK
COMM_SAT_6_OK
COMM_SAT_7_OK
COMM_SAT_8_FALSE
COMM_SAT_9_OK
COMM_SAT_SEC_R140_OK
TELCON_SIG_CONF_C-83028
ZEBRA_PACIFIC_SIG_COMM_[GOOD]
DESIGNATE CODE: [ _D7_UND 93829]
ACTIVATE CODE: [0 0000 018739 7-ZjG]
Q, DELTA

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.90 πŸ“
Feb 14 2018 18:59:04 (EST)
WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

XRAY_7 = the Seven people seeing through Kushner?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.100 πŸ“
Feb 16 2018 20:35:54 (EST)
WARNING_UK_
_LONDON_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_24
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
CHATTER^^^^^^^^
Q, DELTA

edit on 16-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

DJT isn't that round or portly, either

edit on 16-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

People who attempt to enforce mask wearing, but don't wear N-95 masks themselves, should be 100% ignored.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SKEPTEK

People who attempt to enforce mask wearing, but don't wear N-95 masks themselves, should be 100% ignored.

Or if a "Free-breather" like myself one just ignores mask wearers period.
edit on 16-2-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Yes care, but the working theory is that he has been a double-agent and is part of "saving Israel for last"!

The 3 peace deals were called the Abraham Accord.

Oh...thank-you. What do you think "saving Israel for last" means? I never gave that phrase much thought.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Any image analysts in the house? My first impression when I saw the photo was that the image of "Trump" was he wasn't even there. Initially I thought it looked like a cardboard cutout. Something about the lighting made me think that. Then I thought it may be that he was photoshopped in.

Body double who isn't even there? Photoshop? Caled thinks it's two images spliced together. I would add to that and say that whoever that is pretending to be POTUS isn't even in either of those photos and it has been added in. Although I do not claim to be an image analyst. That's just what my untrained eye tells me.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Running out of energy in Texas is like starving to death at the grocery store.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join