It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: pteridine

GhostEzra's story is that there are many doubles playing parts to show the public how depraved the deep state lackeys are

Right I got that but does he say if they are white hats or black hats because it does make a difference.

Based on his narrative, the actors are white hats.

GhostEzra
You voted for freedom and justice. Which you will get. Problem is, true freedom isn't free. There's always a cost. Just look at the revolutionary war. This is a 1776 moment. Understand the true depths of what that statement means.
41.5Kviews
21:35

GhostEzra
Instead of muskets on the street most of this fight is emotionally and psychologically. Unless the media is discredited and dismantled, they just fool us all again one day.
40.4Kviews
21:39

GhostEzra
If you want proof of how many people are still dead asleep just look at the mask situation. Masks are a complete joke. Should a server in a restaurant wear one? It's like a thermometer of the sheep. Some people have said they will wear their mask even after Covid. Bahaaa sheep.
37.2Kviews
21:57

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Remember that tomorrow, 16th, is Shrove Tuesday (pancake day), and 17th is ASH WEDNESDAY... which is the the first day of Lent, the six weeks of penitence before Easter!

Six weeks of penitence - A time for CONFESSIONS?

Ash Wednesday derives its name from the placing of repentance ashes on the foreheads of participants to either the words "Repent, and believe in the Gospel" or the dictum "Remember that you are dust, and to dust you shall return." The ashes are prepared by burning palm leaves from the previous year's Palm Sunday celebrations.

Palm Leaves also tie to the Canary palm in #1202, which is then referenced in #1204

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121353 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:36:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 29a790 No.1121283 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:31:44 (EST)
>>1121272
Alison Mack singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say

>>1121283
Canary palm tree?
Signal?

Q

This year Easter is on April 4th and Palm Sunday on March 28th.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

pteridine, all the Ghost Ezra videos from his today posts seem to be playing with an ECHO to the sound? Or is it just on my laptop?

Also Ghost Ezra links to this Scavino FB picture, here:

Bigger

1) Look at the body language, 3 have legs crossed in a defensive, receding pose away from Jared Kushner, and Eric and Don Jr have hands in front indicating a "closed" body language towards him.
2) The lack of Empathy in their faces to Kushner - looks like he's being QUESTIONED!
3) His hair is uncharacteristically untidy (tussled at the back),
4) The 3 security people are also unusual in such a picture - are they there because Kushner is under house arrest? Note they all have the same emblem on their right chest (left as we look at them).
5) Pres. Trump has his Presidential overcoat on and a BLUE tie (=Knowledge/Information). If he's a private citizen then why not Smart Casual in his own home?
6) Pres. Trump has his hands in pockets - never seen that before! He is also withdrawn from the group, behind them... indicating a distancing from Kushner?

Symbolically, are we "seeing the back" of Jared Kushner?

Or is he being given his chance to seek forgiveness? Whilst pushing his work on the Abraham Accord.

We have been told to be ready to FORGIVE - it makes sense that the Presidential family set the example?

edit on 16-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Goggles on.

Grammatical English errors per post in the order posted in that batch:

a. 1001st not 1001th

b. too not two

c. get worse OR worsen

d. 3 X "because" = "because, because, because" = "because of the wonderful things he does"? W o OZ reference.

e. 23, mandatory vaccines comma not period no cap M.

f. *none evident*

g. . W unnecessary period and cap.

h. *none evident*

i. emotional and psycological OR emotionally and psycologically FOUGHT?

end.

edit on 15/2/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: interupt42

GhostEzra's story is that there are many doubles playing parts to show the public how depraved the deep state lackeys are

Thanks for the clarification.

Hate typing on mobile but If thats the case then Ghostezra is likely full of it or there are no whitehats planning on coming clean?

Imagine the govt coming out and saying oh by the way yeah we collapsed the world economy , us education, lied to you all and
Or kept the bad guy narrative going with actors so we can show you how bad the bad guys are by being like the bad guys, but now you can trust us? Not likely

Its one thing to expose the bad guys its another to pose as the bad guys and do bad guy things to show you how bad the bad guys are. At that point there is only bad guys.

Even for the greater good and using actors to keep the illusion going to capture more bad guys it doesnt add up. If a conspiracy site like ats and others online are talking about actors being used surely the bad guys with their resources and connections would be aware aswell and would verify. Might be able to get away with it a few times but not as long as its been suggested.

So not sold on this actor switcharoo or doubles being used in the manner that ghostezra is presenting.

edit on 27228America/ChicagoMon, 15 Feb 2021 23:27:31 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Does that even make sense if Covid-19 was named after the year 2019?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just got through a few weeks of close to -40c here which is close to the same in Fahrenheit.

Good luck and if you have any specific questions don’t be afraid to ask us northerners.

Do you let your vehicle idle 24/7?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Noice catch on the Wizard of Oz reference... "Because, because, because... Because of the WONDERFUL things he does"?
Ties to Wonderland also?

edit on 15-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

When I saw the TWO/too mix-up, I was looking for a mistake involving an “H” so we might get WHO reference and you found in your line a.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
12 volt electric blanky and a car battery.

Chuck everyone into the same bed and stay warm. Pile blankets on top before you get in.

This is for emergencies.

WHen you wake up, get dressed, charge battery from car and you may as well all sit in the car getting warmer whilst the battery charges.

P

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I didn't read that whole page but the key point "Both were filed and updated years ago, but they were SCHEDULED to be made public in September 2020."

Inventions & methods are often patented and nothing is done with them till years later when an opportunity arises. I'm sure they had forehand knowledge that a (manufactured) pandemic was in the plan. Gates/Fauci made strong hints long before Trump stepped into office. How does one discern fake narratives from real? Some are obvious of course but not all.

On the other hand Covid-19 may have been the 19th variant that so happened to be made public in 2019. I read somewhere that a bio lab has detected over 600 variants of covid. True or not I'm sure that'll fit right in with big pharma's justification of excessive so-called vaccines for the next 4 years.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I gave up DNA to my doctor with the agreement I would get screened for genetic diseases for free. So there was a minimal side benefit.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've heard before that the pandemic was THE PLAN going forward, regardless of who was president. This also goes along with what Ghost Ezra just said. Roths certainly would have been read-in ahead of time. It sort of makes my point moot, about the naming convention. If real, then it's genuine precognition???

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think the takedown will be part of a decidedly post-Trump era. Likely it will be based on new crimes, as unrelated as possible to previous events...keeping it clean.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wasn't Jared Kushner instrumental in formulating 2 or 3 historic multi-nation peace deals last year?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

and 17th is ASH WEDNESDAY... 

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

Genesis 7:11

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Boy, Can't wait for the next News Cycle lol. Today was rather boring for the Air Force over the U.S. But I guess most of the Country is snowed in. But now that I think of it, even Cali was boring. Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes you can. Your forgetting. Your human and you live on earth.

Make a fire.

If you live in an apartment then get any metal container near or on your window and make a fire in that. Remove your screen if you need to to ventilate.

Guy's in a situation like your in you need to think up unique ways to get by and not wait for the state or any governments to fix things.

I say stop fighting it. Turn the power off. Bundle up. Get close. If you have a yard make a fire. Small fire's can be super warm if you make them right. Surround them with metal pots and pans if you need.

Treat this like a camping trip. I've camped in -14 before and was warm. Humans have lived in those types of conditions, happily, for thousands of years.

Use charcoal. Good heat source, less smoke, burns for a long time. Get a make shift “hood” and piping from Home Depot and vent it out a window.
Start the charcoal outside in a grill then bring it inside.

Your cars alternator is a generator. You can charge phones and such there. Idle your car and use it’s heater to stay warm. You can buy inverters for cars as well to provide some good wattage to power small appliances.
edit on 16-2-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"Do you realize there's a lockdown?"

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes care, but the working theory is that he has been a double-agent and is part of "saving Israel for last"!

The 3 peace deals were called the Abraham Accord.
edit on 16-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join