It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's a good point given you can't trust anyone these days especially these bloodbanks. Less than 5 years ago I would have done it, no questions. Nowadays one has to research the hell outta anything before investing or buying anything which often leads to more questions than answers. Most people don't have the time or just lazy. Like QoS said, a gift under the tree. Unless you research one of these DNA shops there is no bad press about them.

My dad did this back in I think 2007 but wasn't to a nickle & dime shop like 23&me and he paid big $$, I believe over $10K and received a huge hardback book & DVD on our lineage. Still, who knows what database his DNA is in or who owns it now. Probably the Mormons.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
m.youtube.com...

“We will have a multi party election and we will hand over power to the one that wins in that election.”

I'll pass.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

China is playing with its HARRP type technology now Trump’s not around to unload on their ass.

Earthquake in Fukushima. Weather being steered wave after wave on US.

I’ve posted the links several times. Chinas had the technology for awhile.

What’s changed in We now don’t have a President willing to step up to stop China.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Common Trust Network

Mind boggling the amount of $$$ they've spent (worldwide) and nothing to do with our health.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
More input re Jan 6th Capitol invasion... Victoria Toensing tweet at 2:22PM EST:

I have requests re letter Hubby and I discussed on @newsmax: written 2/1/21 by former USCapitol Police Chf Steve Sund to Pelosi. States 1/6/21 was “well-coordinated” w/ explosives and radio ear pieces and Pelosi’s and McConnell’s Staff turned down his requests for Nat’l Guard.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, why can't AUSTRIA/Australia be both countries?

Re Berlin and pankow..

1) There's a rather unfortunate anagram for it - and it begins "OP W...",

2) It could be an anagram of "OP KNAW"

Urban dictionary has KNAW as INCREDIBLE, UNDESCRIBABLE, UNEXPLAINABLE.

The difference between the 2 countries names is AL. I remember lots of Trump-Alabama connections (hurricane cone, Tupperville, etc.). Probably nothing, but...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The last step before the United States

I'm sure that someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but Q said the US will be the first domino. And I believe it was. I believe the military has already taken control here and I'm astounded everyone doesn't realize it considering all that is happening in our country right now. Biden isn't in charge and it seems fairly obvious. What we are seeing right now is a screenplay unfolding.

I believe they have to take a different approach here due to the nature of the entrenchment. With 350 million citizens, many of them armed, overt military control after our media has spent the last four years calling Trump a dictator likely would have lit a powderkeg. So in order to keep it from turning into a hot civil war scenario, they decided to put on a stage performance and guide it in for a rough landing rather than letting it fall nose first.

Pay attention to all these politicians being censured around the country right now.

Basically I agree. One way to look at everything since 2018 could be viewed as a scripted "lesson" in evil and powerlessness and freedom. It's hard to imagine a coordinated Overlord-style operation happening, but if you consider:

1) The evidence of previous criminal acts, the original sins. Voter fraud from 2018, and crimes against the sitting PotUS, etc.

2) 400,000+ sealed indictments (I'd love to see a graph of how many were filed over time)

3) Zero meaningful public indictments. It could indicate an ongoing situation.

4) The conspicuous clown show going on in DC now. Did HaspeI ever resurface? Did ClA ever regain access to DoD assets? Why is the "real" ECW talking about Q in the current media anyway?

I'm sure there's 101 weird aspects of 2021 we could list.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a good point given you can't trust anyone these days especially these bloodbanks. Less than 5 years ago I would have done it, no questions. Nowadays one has to research the hell outta anything before investing or buying anything which often leads to more questions than answers. Most people don't have the time or just lazy. Like QoS said, a gift under the tree. Unless you research one of these DNA shops there is no bad press about them.

My dad did this back in I think 2007 but wasn't to a nickle & dime shop like 23&me and he paid big $$, I believe over $10K and received a huge hardback book & DVD on our lineage. Still, who knows what database his DNA is in or who owns it now. Probably the Mormons.

I received one of these test kits for Christmas and here in Oz, it's done by Ancestry.org. I know my ancestral background going back over 200 years thanks to my brothers research, so it will be interesting to see what transpires,as like most Aussies, we have a varied background with most ancestors coming from UK and Europe. Interestingly, I thought it was all BS, thinking you would have to give them lots of information so they could run a background check, but that wasn't the case. I don't think date of birth was even required or full name. I know I have English, Irish, German, Indigenous, Scottish in the past and obviously Australian as I'm a 5th Generation Aussie.
I'm curious to see what they come up with, as my wife thinks I'm an alien at times.

I'll update on results, particularly if I'm part little green man or a lizard.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Worth a look regards Temperature

tropic.ssec.wisc.edu...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It is rumored that more than one of the DNA companies were propped up by three letter orgs. I say rumored because the one was confirmed to me by a friend and I still consider that a second hand source. I still can't believe people not only fall for it, but pay for it. Whether they created the companies or not, it would be foolish to think they aren't provided full access (willingly or hacked).

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBritish

I thought it was all BS, thinking you would have to give them lots of information so they could run a background check, but that wasn't the case.

You didn't need to give them that info. I'm sure, having been connected to Google (Alphabet), they already had it all.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Common Trust Network

Mind boggling the amount of $$$ they've spent (worldwide) and nothing to do with our health.

Didn't Storm Rider mention CTN in a recent tweet, as I recall Caled thought it might have something to do with Cooktown in Far North Queensland. I'm not that flash at searching for that information.
Will just throw it out for you experts.

Have been interested to read about cold weather in Texas - my wife and I were in Florida in 2010 in December and Orlando dropped below zero C whilst we were there, which we hadn't counted on. I'm used to warm weather, 29C here today.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I thought it was all BS, thinking you would have to give them lots of information so they could run a background check, but that wasn't the case.

You didn't need to give them that info. I'm sure, having been connected to Google (Alphabet), they already had it all.

Probably true, but my Social Media profile is zero and this site is the only one you'll find me on.
My profile and DNA would be pretty boring - some old Aussie fart.
Nothing to see or capture here.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoeb

"if possible" you need to get a controlled fire burning outside..hopefully you have access to dry wood..Light and heat instantly.

I don't know how much snow you have but, build an ice wall..shovel all the snow into a contained area and pour water on it..it will be as good as concrete in 30 min..clear out a 3x3 foot area and light it up..the sweater sitting in your dryer net is excellent kindle..You can also remove your oven racks and make a nice grill..

Good luck

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yea, it depends how much family roots and how far back you want to go. My dad gave a DNA sample to go back in his tree further and also wanted to know if he had any Neanderthal gene/lineage which turned out to be zero. If you have any alien/lizard genes they probably won't tell you anyhow.😆

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
GhostEzra on Telegram recent posts. t.me... Note error TWO vice TOO in 21:07 post.

The guy under the Joe mask is sharp as a tack. He's an actor for the 1001th time. This is to wake you up.
(Pic of "Joe Bidan" and Dr. Jill)
44.5Kviews
20:57

GhostEzra
Jill's an actor TWO. You think they'd replace one without the other?
41.5Kviews
21:07

GhostEzra
I've been saying to watch him closely. It's only going to worse. Or funnier all depending on how you look at it.
40.4Kviews
21:09

GhostEzra
Had Hillary won in 2016 you'd have Covid 21, 22, and 23. Mandatory vaccines and an attempt of removal of the 2nd ammendment. China would own us by now. Life would be 10x worse. You are getting a taste of what could have happened.
39.3Kviews
21:18

ETA: Ghost also claims that we got a new Kamala over the weekend. See text on Kamala pic t.me...
edit on 2/15/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I always had the feeling the mormon's job was to collect lineage. I remember them have a card catalog of "everyone" even if they were not members. Got tossed out of the LA church for wandering around looking for it as a kid.

Now with this collection nonsense, they're existence may be on the way out.

What folks don't quite get is the DNA is a witness, as well as a lineage marker (so is a photo). That means one's DNA can be manipulated - to an extent, from a distance with fairly remedial tech. Voluntarily giving it up means giving up freewill, and by default, allowing the manipulation to go unchecked.

Notice how much collection, but how little actual health tech related? Genetherapy is a joke given they can, with remedial tech, manipulate one's consciousness already. Yes, there are ways to take that DNA and improve one's health at a distance, about 1000k for a home Rife unit - not all that sophisticated but effective. At the end of these collection lines is a bigger machine, better, more sophisticated.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

GhostEzra
The guy under the Joe mask is sharp as a tack. He's an actor for the 1001th time. This is to wake you up.

So out of curiosity does GhostEzra ever say if the actor or actors are whitehats or blackhats ?

edit on 29228America/ChicagoMon, 15 Feb 2021 22:29:30 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

GhostEzra

So out of curiosity does GhostEzra ever say if the actor or actors are whitehats or blackhats ?

GhostEzra's story is that there are many doubles playing parts to show the public how depraved the deep state lackeys are. Given the behavior of Congress, this explanation seems to be credible.

edit on 2/15/2021 by pteridine because: corrected

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

GhostEzra's story is that there are many doubles playing parts to show the public how depraved the deep state lackeys are

Right I got that but does he say if they are white hats or black hats because it does make a difference.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join