It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's even crazier is him delivering a SOTU address with only having been in office a few weeks, imo. This makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A spontaneous President's Day rally happened today in West Palm Beach and Trump showed up -

Gab

When has the loser of an election ever elicited this kind reaction?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

There was so much lying, with even the FISA judges being lied to, and not caring. But in all these new declassifications, we get no insight into the roles played by Barack Obama and Joe Biden. President Trump asked for that info to be declassified, but approx. 90% of it has still not been, and probably will not be.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

What's even crazier is him delivering a SOTU address with only having been in office a few weeks, imo. This makes no sense.

To me, "State of the Union" is a briefing on where things stand. If Biden is getting briefings, he should be able to tell us where things stand, and what he wants to change. You or I could give one if we're properly briefed.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Speaking of yoga and conspiracy theories, all that fuss out of China over the Falun Dafa folks being persecuted and having their organs harvested... That's all that is. Falun Dafa is a yoga regimen. So when I see this stuff like what you posted of them accusing yoga of cultivating a mindset that promotes conspiracy theories, all I see is an extension of the CCPs tactics in China.

Ah, thanks. Makes sense given BBC was banned by CCP last week for it's Uighur camp story.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why does Joe Biden need to leave Washington and drum up support for his Covid-19 Stimulus-Relief plan?

Democrats control the House and Senate. Maybe it's going to be far larger than $1.9 Trillion after everyone has added their pet projects.

At any rate, it will be interesting to see if Joe Biden gets the big jet and the Presidential car this time.

Biden hits the road: abcnews.go.com...

Now that former President Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial is over, President Joe Biden is working this week to shift attention back to his ambitious agenda, with COVID-19 and his $2 trillion relief package taking center stage

First thing mentioned is DJT.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Speaking of yoga and conspiracy theories, all that fuss out of China over the Falun Dafa folks being persecuted and having their organs harvested... That's all that is. Falun Dafa is a yoga regimen. So when I see this stuff like what you posted of them accusing yoga of cultivating a mindset that promotes conspiracy theories, all I see is an extension of the CCPs tactics in China.

Ah, thanks. Makes sense given BBC was banned by CCP last week for it's Uighur camp story.

Good catch. You're likely right. Trying to get back into the good graces of a bunch of homicidal maniacs. Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You or I could give one if we're properly briefed.

They damn sure wouldn't want me to give one.

I would unload everything on them. My opening remarks would be, "Joe Biden is an illegitimate POTUS and we all know it. The State of our Union is as bad as it's ever been outside the civil war."

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Child trans actor says landing drama ‘Cowboys’ meant a lot to him.

WTF have we become?🙄🤬

Movie plot: "A troubled but well-intentioned father who has recently separated from his wife runs off with his trans son into the Montana wilderness after his ex-wife's refusal to let their son live as his authentic self."

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Btw, Trump's first SOTU was billed simply as "an address to a joint session of congress." Same as the four presidents before him when they gave their "freshman address." Billing Biden's address as a "SOTU", imo, is being done to try and add an air of legitimacy.
edit on 15-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just got through a few weeks of close to -40c here which is close to the same in Fahrenheit.

“Warmer” now at -18!! Just finished some outside chores and car maintenance. Brrr!

For our friends from normally warm climates here are some basics if they haven’t been mentioned.

Run a water tap or two at a trickle to keep a flow to avoid water freezing.

Keep your thermostat at a higher temperature to fend off the cold and to gain some time if your heat goes out.

Open cupboards under sinks in the bathroom and kitchen to let heat into those spaces where water pipes are.

Close your blinds and drapes for extra insulation unless the sun is shining directly in your windows. Lots of heat in sunlight.

Park your car with the radiator facing down wind.

Roll up blankets and put them at the inside base of all exterior doors.

Good luck and if you have any specific questions don’t be afraid to ask us northerners.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How I envision some of you northern folks...🤣 Who needs space heaters.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I’m so pissed right now. It’s going to be 8 degrees tonight and the power company is still doing roving blackouts. Except it’s 2 minutes of power to 30 minutes of darkness now. I have 2 young children. It’s going to get very hairy tonight I fear. Cant cook. Cant see, cant heat ourselves. Wtf, y’all?
edit on 15-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If the Biden-Pelosi team want to demonstrate legitimacy, and stop living every day in fear of being hurt (or worse), they should allow Ted Cruz to assemble the bi-partisan commission, and investigate 2020 election integrity/accuracy.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

When the power is on for a while crank the heat.

Concentrate on your water pipes and one room like a bedroom sleep together with lots of blankets. The trick is to try and stay warm and not get cold. Warming up is much tougher once you get chilled.

It’s not a lot of work to turn off your water and drain pipes ahead of time if you think there is a bad risk of freezing.

If you decide to use candles or lamps etc be very careful and have fire extinguishers at the ready. People have done this for hundreds of years but we don’t have the sense of safety that they had. A CO detector is a must too.

It may get uncomfortable but if you huddle together and keep heat and people in one room you will be ok.

Watch pets and kids around any flame heat source.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Rolling Blackouts in Texas due to:

Frozen wind turbines and limited gas supplies have hampered the ability to generate enough power, according to a statement from ERCOT.
www.cnn.com...

Gasoline shortage in Refinery rich Texas?
Obama's Windmills are a Pain everywhere. Biden wants more.

edit on 2/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
gosh..whats it going to be like when all the electric cars plug into the grid?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The sun is down and our power has been out for over an hour. That’s the longest stretch of darkness so far.

Is this Joes sick way of mocking the whole dark to light thing.

Wouldn’t be surprised If some officials come knocking on our doors “vaccinations records if you want your power back on”

Cake or death?
edit on 15-2-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The only promise kept by Joe is that it will be a dark winter.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join