It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The last step before the United States

I'm sure that someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but Q said the US will be the first domino. And I believe it was. I believe the military has already taken control here and I'm astounded everyone doesn't realize it considering all that is happening in our country right now. Biden isn't in charge and it seems fairly obvious. What we are seeing right now is a screenplay unfolding.

I believe they have to take a different approach here due to the nature of the entrenchment. With 350 million citizens, many of them armed, overt military control after our media has spent the last four years calling Trump a dictator likely would have lit a powderkeg. So in order to keep it from turning into a hot civil war scenario, they decided to put on a stage performance and guide it in for a rough landing rather than letting it fall nose first.

Pay attention to all these politicians being censured around the country right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Tweet from:

Bonfire Guy
@blayone
20m
Eyes open. No coincidences.
Their backs are to the wall.
Prepare for the worst.
Over in 30 = Panicked
Weather is cover = False Flag

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
BREAKING: CDC now reporting 'Covid The Psycho Stalker', the newest & most virulent variant so far, can mutate into a psychotic stalker who will follow you everywhere. Super toxic strain ability to survive on glass, and any surfaces, airborne and just creepy as the grim reaper. Don't drive, don't gather, don't hug, stay inside, remain isolated, obey your tv news. A single vax jab will not protect you. That is all. We Love You. The Gang.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

I think I’m good for now. Power is back on and I was able to get hot water flowing thru the pipes. Fingers crossed!

Oh boy...it looks like Texas is heading into a deep freeze tonight. Forecast for Dallas shows you'll be at -15C (5F) by 11 pm, the point at which your pipes can potentially burst especially if not insulated. It shows you'll be at -19C (-2.2F) by 4 am tomorrow morning lasting for about 3 hours; then, shows you won't be in the clear until about 10 or 11 am.

If I were you, I'd have a few space heaters and hair driers on hand if you haven't yet taken steps to insulate your pipes.

That's Dallas though. Check your own area's temp: The Weather Network

Here are some great winter driving tips:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Some wicked thunderstorms in Atlanta right now. House rumbling. My pupper is freaking out. Supposed to be 25 here tonight so we will get some ice as well I am sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
hope this goes public..WIDE OPEN!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
More crumbs..

Bill and Melinda Gates died in 2013? You are not going to believe what we have discovered… looks like the Gates deceased in 2013. This is from Ancestry.com and it gives us enough info to start digging deeper. Thanks to a lively discussion in the Conclave today with an invited guest to get us looking into this matter – which isn’t really what we are looking for, but this was staring at us!

Why haven’t the Gates family announced the death of Bill and Melinda?

truthbits.blog...

Another hmmm moment for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

2013? When did Gates, Buffet, and a bunch of other of those 'illionairs hand their money over to that big-boy fund?

Also if this is true then there should be a death certificate somewhere to back up the claim.

Who are these peoples replacements?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I think I’m good for now. Power is back on and I was able to get hot water flowing thru the pipes. Fingers crossed!

Oh boy...it looks like Texas is heading into a deep freeze tonight. Forecast for Dallas shows you'll be at -15C (5F) by 11 pm, the point at which your pipes can potentially burst especially if not insulated. It shows you'll be at -19C (-2.2F) by 4 am tomorrow morning lasting for about 3 hours; then, shows you won't be in the clear until about 10 or 11 am.

If I were you, I'd have a few space heaters and hair driers on hand if you haven't yet taken steps to insulate your pipes.

That's Dallas though. Check your own area's temp: The Weather Network

Here are some great winter driving tips:

Actually, the power went out. And space heaters, etc, aren't much help. You leave the water dripping to prevent pipes from freezing.

And yeah, we had a wind chill of -29 here in Dallas. With the power out. My daughter still doesn't have power though we do and friends do.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Some wicked thunderstorms in Atlanta right now. House rumbling. My pupper is freaking out. Supposed to be 25 here tonight so we will get some ice as well I am sure.

25F is only -3.8C. Yep, you can count on ice for sure but, you'll be fine. For me right now, it's -12C (10.4F), headed to -20C (-4F) overnight with 1cm (0.3 inches) of snow, up to 30cm (11.8 inches) 2 to 3 hours by car south of me, which is very odd. It should be the other way around.

I have a snow dog who loves the stuff. Problem is, he's white and blends right in with it and I can't find him sometimes, lol.

edit on 15-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PillarOfFire

2013? When did Gates, Buffet, and a bunch of other of those 'illionairs hand their money over to that big-boy fund?

Also if this is true then there should be a death certificate somewhere to back up the claim.

Who are these peoples replacements?

I've heard this from a couple sources over the past year that angry parents of vaccine murdered children in India, took Gates and his wife an hung them on a tree in 2013.

edit on 15-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Covid badge of honor...

Congrats, You are now controlled, owned, and under surveillance.

No badge, no food!

In other news across the pond...

Does yoga have a conspiracy theory problem?

BBC claims that yoga encourages a mindset that is susceptible to accepting Qanon conspiracy theories and any other conspiracies that go against the establishment narrative.

Wear a mask (or 2 or 3) forever so you never get sick. It's science!

My mom does yoga 3x a week and has finally started to question everything she hears on msm.👏 Think I may order a yoga mat and join. Maybe I'll receive extra enlightenment.💡😆

Seriously, how so many apparently still cannot see all the obvious, insidious clown news is a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

leave the water dripping to prevent pipes from freezing.

Yes, thank you Byrd. As a last resort, leave your water taps dripping to keep the water flowing, warm water preferably. I didn't think of that because we don't have to do that up here; we're well-insulated. It'll cost less to do that than to have to replace burst pipes.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Speaking of yoga and conspiracy theories, all that fuss out of China over the Falun Dafa folks being persecuted and having their organs harvested... That's all that is. Falun Dafa is a yoga regimen. So when I see this stuff like what you posted of them accusing yoga of cultivating a mindset that promotes conspiracy theories, all I see is an extension of the CCPs tactics in China.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So this is rather interesting to me.

3 Drops with SOTU in them.

What is interesting is the Feb 5th Drop, which is one day AFTER the SOTU by DJT in 2020.

Since it is AFTER, then this,,, [FAKE NEWS cannot censor SOTU address] cannot be referring to the 2020 SOTU but must be referring to a FUTURE SOTU which is why it is in the [target] box.

So, Actor Joe is allegedly going to do the SOTU on the 23rd, or P@in--23.

We know Actor Joe cannot do more then a few minutes at time at this point, and even when reading Q-ue cards he fails miserably. Another can fill in of course, but given his state, this event would be beyond awful as he is.

What is Q hinting at here... [no political spin]

What happens when the mass pop witnesses
[no political spin][FAKE NEWS cannot censor SOTU address] the 'anti-American'
actions of the LEFT firsthand?

Is the above drop hinting at Future Proves Past? The SC hearing is on the 19th. Are the two events tied together? All eyes will be on Actor Joe on the 23rd, at least the teeeveee eyes. If DJT were giving the SOTU nothing he could ever say, or present, would be seen as exposing.

Does this mean Joe will expose something big?

Or could this just mean Joe will say: Masks for 10 years, jabs for all, 50% tax increase, wars wars wars, trans to the front of the line, no stimulus, arrest MAGA folks and so on - expose the truth that way?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Why does Joe Biden need to leave Washington and drum up support for his Covid-19 Stimulus-Relief plan?

Democrats control the House and Senate. Maybe it's going to be far larger than $1.9 Trillion after everyone has added their pet projects.

At any rate, it will be interesting to see if Joe Biden gets the big jet and the Presidential car this time.

Biden hits the road: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All...

My apologies for not responding to a few questions asked about the very weird letter I received last week. Was too busy with Valentine’s flowers to think much about it, I have responded to the letter. For now going to leave it at that until I understand better what this thing is ?

We’ve talked about “ Dog Comms “ a lot here and also how movie’s hide messages “ in plain sight “, so wanted to share some odd things I noticed while watching an off the wall movie called “ Old Dogs “ this morning. It apparently got terrible reviews, I had never heard of it before today. The movie stars Robin Williams, John Travolta, Bernie Mac, Lori Laughlin, Seth Green, Rita Wilson , Ella Bleu Travolta and some other B-list actors. The movie is dedicated to deceased Bernie Mac ( died 8-9-2008 ) and Jet Travolta ( died 1-2-2009 ) the movie was released 11-25-2009. Right off the bat this movie stars The Who’s, who of damaged people, childhood actors and people that have suffered ( and possibly caused ) tragedy, death, loss of reputations and public rebuke.

So what are some of the theme’s / scenes covered in this “ light hearted “ Disney comedy ?

1. Middle aged man who lives with another middle aged man ( business partner ) suddenly gets custody of twins he never knew he had fathered.

2. Bernie’s character is star of creepy puppet show for kids, plays obvious phallic looking guitar.

3. John’s characters love interest, Lori Laughlin takes him to event for bereaved support group ( 1st death, funeral reference ) John who is accidentally drugged makes a Pig of himself at the buffet, shoves his face in deceased Auntie’s memorial pie, huh ?

4. John’s old dog dies while he is out of the Country in Japan on business, another memorial service for the dog with bereavement support group.

5. John, Robin and Seth’s characters get stuck in a zoo’s Gorilla cage ( large gorilla captures Seth ) John and Robin attacked my penguins ? ( Several references to Batman villain “ The Joker “ and is “ The Penguin “ villain referenced too ? ) Nod to previous character’s played by John and Robin ?

6. Robot technology used to control characters movements.

7. Kids experience trauma and abandonment before finally getting a happy ending, MK ultra ?

So, some creepy stuff , WTH is this movie trying to say ? Almost felt like a sort of punishment for John and Robin, terrible parts / characters in a terrible “ cursed “ movie. Almost everyone in that movie has been connected to the Hollyweird arm of the “ Humans as Currency “ controllers.

Not sure if we ever discussed this, but check out this old episode of “ Bossom Buddies “ with guest Rita Wilson , yikes ! Skip meets dream girl from video dating, her number is 666, turns out she’s a satanist ! Note that her and Hanks both wear magenta in all outfit’s throughout the show and note Tom’s boy love necklace ! Right in our faces our whole lives.

www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 15-2-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's an interesting one. Apparently on the very day that Comey signed a FISA warrant to surveil Carter Page he also wrote an email to James Clapper admitting that the FBI was "unable to sufficiently corroborate the Steele dossier." Of course, in the warrant he flat out lied by stating exactly the opposite.

justthenews.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

According to the Associated Press, the Biden Administration has the 23rd of Feb as "tentative" for the State of the Union.

www.ap.org...

Crazy for it to still be tentative, here on February 15th.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join