It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

About 30 minutes outside of Houston here and 19F and white stuff everywhere. It's a bit more extreme than most years, but not unheard of...probably the fourth or fifth time I've see snow in deep SE TX in my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ghost Ezra on telegram just posted t.me... a tweet of Bonfire Guy asking if we are paying attention to the trial run in Myanmar. Myanmar has shut down comms/internet and is informing the public of high crimes via their emergency broadcast system.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Myanmar military is Q?
Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You guys wanna take a look at these videos and tell me WTF is going on with Joe's nose? Is the Biden mask of this actor slipping off? This crap is strange....

twitter.com...

Looks to me like Biden's mask is just CGI'd over his face.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

They seem to have some issues with globalism.

ETA. The twitterstorm will be fearful.

Cheers
edit on 15-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That Stormrider tweet is too vague. No mission stated. Blackouts are common. Stormrider said the same thing about D.C. last week.

Your analysis always makes a ton of sense, REL. It's just sad and tragic that your discoveries (via decodes) do not become visible news events. If the world doesn't see the results via news reports, the activities didn't happen.

Some secrecy is appropriate. But zero news reports about everything StormRider has described as a big deal, is unlikely.

The thing about blackouts in Texas... they said 3 DAYS ago that they were anticipating blackouts in the coming days because of massive widespread military ops....

Err...

I mean because of a massive widespread ice and snow storm.

Power outages expected in Texas

Unless one thinks that the military can artificially produce a plunge of arctic air into the deep south and whip up a storm on demand to cover thier tracks... the power outages today are likely to be from natural causes.

Predictions based on a weather forecast a few days out are not a usable data point for authenticating an inside source.

Soul

Sherlock Holmes if looking at the available data that the Navy/Gov has admitted to on HAARP alone, would have to conclude that there IS a possibility of the manipulation of the weather. Certainly with the data we have seen here on ATS and the sources of that data it could use to make occur some affect on the moisture patterns in a region at this time in our technological advancement. The question should not be can they, it should be how extensive an area can be affected?

That data is appearing to suggest, yes they can affect a very wide area not just a valley in a Mt Range or of some river.

edit on 15-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

“We will have a multi party election and we will hand over power to the one that wins in that election.”

Anyone got links to the emergency broadcast?

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: pteridine

Myanmar military is Q?
Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Not intending to follow the post above ^^^

Myanmar 17.175050, 95.999965
edit on 15-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

OMFG Texas is WHOLLY unprepared to deal with winter weather. It’s 10 degrees outside currently and the power company has been implementing roaming blackouts all night because they cannot keep up with demand. It’s 2021 and the 2 biggest states (CA and TX) cannot keep the lights on for their citizens when it matters most. It’s absurd. We’ve got like 3 inches of snow here. Oh, and all my pipes in my brand new house were frozen solid because they’re not insulated.

Good times.

Who needs insulation when there's global warming all over the place.

Now they just call it "climate change".

Because that frees them from having to demonstrate any kind of actual warming (which they can't, at least not in any way that can survive peer-reviewing the data). And since we all know that the climate will change in some way or another, they don't have to worry about being proven wrong!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Ghost Ezra on telegram just posted t.me... a tweet of Bonfire Guy asking if we are paying attention to the trial run in Myanmar. Myanmar has shut down comms/internet and is informing the public of high crimes via their emergency broadcast system.

Interesting.

Any bets on which country is going to be next? I'm thinking there will be a few more steps, with the countries being overthrown getting increasingly larger and harder to ignore.

The last step before the United States will be someplace extremely major, like the UK or Canada. At that point, anyone with even a fraction of a working brain will know what's coming here, but (as Q said), nothing will be able to stop what's coming.
edit on 15-2-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.weatherwars.info..." target="_blank" class="postlink">praahbably nothing
web.archive.org...://www.weatherwars.info/katrina.htm

Hurricane Ophelia continues this trend of manufactured weather.  ALL of our weather now has some imprint of scalar technology contained within.   The above image was takenSaturday September 10th 4:32pm Eastern.  This is supposed to be the eye of Ophelia; once again displaying geometry that would be impossible to create naturally within a fluid environment.

eta;
Just a side note pertaining to Ted Cruz sticking up for Trump election that was shot down as having "no standing".

Sticking a nose where it doesn't belong has repercussions?
edit on (2/15/2121 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

OMFG Texas is WHOLLY unprepared to deal with winter weather. It’s 10 degrees outside currently and the power company has been implementing roaming blackouts all night because they cannot keep up with demand. It’s 2021 and the 2 biggest states (CA and TX) cannot keep the lights on for their citizens when it matters most. It’s absurd. We’ve got like 3 inches of snow here. Oh, and all my pipes in my brand new house were frozen solid because they’re not insulated.

Good times.

Confirmed snownado over Cedar Creek Lake in East Texas.🌪

twitter.com...

Weather wars for manufactured crisis?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

TOKYO -- As news of the military coup in Myanmar reached the halls of the Bank of Japan, staff raced to gather information about the ongoing developments.

"They have apparently kicked out the central bank governor as well." The shocking news was passed up the command chain at the head office in Tokyo's Nihonbashi district.

I guess getting the central bank people is a no-kidding ouchie.

Cheers

Similar parallel played out in Libya, leading up to Oct 2011 where Gaddafi was attempting to create his own country currency but Mr. Globalist said we will have none of that. He lost his national bank a year before he lost his life.

*/ / */ | VVV = Veni, Vidi, Vici = Latin: I came, I saw, I conquered.

Latin phrase popularly attributed to Julius Caesar.

Hillary Clinton referred to the death of Gaddafi with a similar phrase, saying "We came, we saw, he died".

Is this agenda like in California and Libya?

@ERCOT_ISO
ERCOT calls for rotating outages as extreme winter weather forces generating units offline. “Every grid operator and every electric company is fighting to restore power right now,” said ERCOT President and CEO Bill Magness. ercot.com...
5:45 AM · Feb 15, 2021

Thundersnow in Galveston. Look at those rooftops!

Video: @SaltwaterRecon

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Weather wars for manufactured crisis?

Show Of Power/Warning.
edit on 15/2/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I love it how these politicians become total nervous wrecQs when exposed 😃

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The weather whining is odd, really odd. I have a couple of thoughts on this, as this is entirely recent.

I remember in the early eighties is rained two solid weeks in CA and no one thought "oh my god..."

So what changed?

Well, a decade of conditioning to see everything through the global warming/cooling/climate change lens is the main driving force. Folks now see sun, snow, wind and rain as nothing else but proof the sky is in fact falling. That's conditioning at its finest.

The other thing is more esoteric. Many are existing in the immediate now more. Not the Now-Now, but in a place relative to events stretching back 6 months or so. The way way past as a foundational part of our existence is gone - poof. So when it rains or snows it seems like has never before. Folks now say "I can't remember it every snowing in Texas" vs. "I remember in 2012 Texas was an icy mess..."

Of course staring at reality through a phone screen creates this problem too.

That said, the farmers almanac was pretty good a predicting weather trends for ever. It would not take a psychic or weather modifier to observe that in Feb 2021 there would likely be a cold snap, extending to Texas. Plans would, or could, be made around that possibility. Not really a thing in the past, but in our world now it seems either mystical or conspiratorial to think military actions could be tied to the cold. Of course it wouldn't take much to nudge the event a hair to the side of power shut offs.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Any bets on which country is going to be next?

All those that speak English.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

DC Cam has this showing. nearly a month later and this structure is still not down???

Since Actor Joe went into the razor wire cage, there has not been one day where the images didn't look this sad and depressing with the gloomy view.

Interesting it appears the sniper guys have returned to the roof, they were not there last week.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yesterday in 1895, Houston is slammed with 22" of snow.

@Houstorian

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
From JHTH thread

This Friday, February 19th, SCOTUS we'll hear the first discussions of election fraud cases brought by Lin wood and Sidney Powell. Information, interviews, and physical evidence I provided, will be on the supreme Court record for the first time.

I'm told everything that is being submitted will be on the public record. Should make me popular. Roberts must recuse or be removed. President Trump can start moving back into the White House on February 19th! On step at a time.

This is interesting. We know JHTH has given Lin documentation of some sort, as well as interviews. The documentation is what matters here, which, seemingly is not related to the election fraud but WORSE on John Roberts. This could be well worth a trip for popcorn.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join