It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

One of the connecting points is distraction potential. Media, films, other entertainment venues ... keep the people thinking about *anything* but what the State wishes to keep on the low-low.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There has been a lot of "Blue" tanker call-signs used over the last 2 weeks ferrying many things over from the US to Europe through the Mediterranean, I wonder if they are B-52 etc heading to the ME...

originally posted by: RTbigTOE

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Six Belgian F-16s, in pairs, around Antwerp/Brussles/Maastricht!

Bigger

Now down to 4 looks like 2 vs 2 in a dogfight - training or real? Who knows.

Now down to 3 at between 1000 and 2500 feet. Two seem to be returning to Kleine Brogel airbase.

I would guess training otherwise transponders are turned off.

When you have tankers flying around with no one else makes you wonder who needs refueling?
or could be training too.

Thank you - i appreciate you sharing the work you do.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

And Austria was intended to be separate from Australia.

Well, if Q is correct, Austria is the paternal homeland of Angela.

Weird vibes out of Austria -- that old man who kept his daughter captive there and a similar story that appeared thereafter. Those hills are alive with the sound of perversion.

The entire country IMO has been off-kilter since 1918. Without their empire, they're not even sure if they should be a sovereign land, thus Dolf's easy takeover of them in 1938. Follow that with 10 years of partition after the Second World War and subsequently a studious neutrality. It has only been since the Balkan wars of the 1990s that Austria began to regain an international presence.

Cheers
edit on 15-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I absolutely loathe this new age art style that’s all over everything today. It’s basic, simple, uninspired trash.

Note interracial couple and two homosexual couples along with single black female. No children. Goodbye nuclear family.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

OMFG Texas is WHOLLY unprepared to deal with winter weather. It’s 10 degrees outside currently and the power company has been implementing roaming blackouts all night because they cannot keep up with demand. It’s 2021 and the 2 biggest states (CA and TX) cannot keep the lights on for their citizens when it matters most. It’s absurd. We’ve got like 3 inches of snow here. Oh, and all my pipes in my brand new house were frozen solid because they’re not insulated.

Good times.

f it is cold, windy and the fixtures were working several hours earlier but are not now,chances are good that they are frozen. Any temperature below -15 degrees C generally is cause for concern when it comes to freezing pipes. Pipes are more likely to freeze if they are on an outside wall and not insulated well enough. Basements may be finished without vapour barrier or insulation behind the drywall: allowing the pipes to get cold and freeze.
~ "Source

-15C in Texas would be 5F. You still have a chance to prevent bursting if you act now.

10 degrees is a super nice day up here, Joe. Here's some tips for you:

edit on 15-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just a little update: Snowpocalypse 2021

Rolling black outs here in frozen North Texas. 5 degrees feels like -13
Interesting that Joe Biden was so eager to help Texas
Entire State Of Texas Under Winter Storm Warning, Federal Emergency Declaration Approved

The federal emergency declaration was approved Sunday evening, which will allow the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to provide emergency measures such as mass care and sheltering and direct assistance to all counties.

Ahh FEMA that’s why....

Joe: What’s this?
Jill: Governor Abbot of...Joe just sign it....Look it has your favorite letters... FEMA.
Joe: Oh FEMA! yay, I love letters....

Best comment I have heard so far: @candianmason
To all my Northern Friends:
Your weather is drunk and all over my yard.
I’m going to need you to come and get it please.😂

edit on 15-2-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Also no straight, white men. They are attempting to erase us from popular culture and thus society. It is really an evil, insidious plot.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I think I’m good for now. Power is back on and I was able to get hot water flowing thru the pipes. Fingers crossed!

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is PRICELESS!

How it can it NOT be a MOVIE?

Kevin Sorbo tweet (also retweeted by Giuliani):

So California is requiring signature verification for Gavin Newsom’s recall, but didn’t require it for the mail in ballots. How strange

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This is PRICELESS!

How it can it NOT be a MOVIE?

Kevin Sorbo tweet (also retweeted by Giuliani):

So California is requiring signature verification for Gavin Newsom’s recall, but didn’t require it for the mail in ballots. How strange

Strange how after the re-call gained steam, we no longer hear of Newsom doing bad things in CA. The focus shifted to Cuomo's atrocities in New York.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Tinfoil hat time. What if there is a connection between EWillHelpYou and The Weeknd (with the missing E). Going down that rabbit hole, I found this:

twitter.com...

“special thanks to the trump towers in toronto. endless inspiration in that condo.”

en.m.wikipedia.org...

“Despite having worked in the Trump International Hotel and Tower (renamed by 2017) in Toronto, Tesfaye and Belly cancelled an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in May 2016 due to Donald Trump being present.”

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'll save the mods the trouble on this one

Cheers
edit on 15-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You know what really sucks about the sigs/ballots here in Commiefonication? You have to sign on a small tablet with an e-pen and I dunno if it's just me but my "tablet sig" looks NOTHING like my actual sig!

So chances are mine would get tossed even tho it was me.. Easy way to fix this issue is Voter ID or just show your god-d*** DL like we used to have to do... That's much to complicated and racist tho...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Is E saying much of interest these days? The focus of that account seemed to shift after the election.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Unless one thinks that the military can artificially produce a plunge of arctic air into the deep south and whip up a storm on demand to cover thier tracks... the power outages today are likely to be from natural causes.

H.A.A.R.P ?

I would have thought that it is most unusual for Texas to have ice and snow storms !
edit on 15-2-2021 by TigerDrew because: added a bit

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Parler is apparently back up.

I feel bad for the members there that got their data stolen.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

North Texas gets winter weather every year. It’s the fact that it’s all the way down to San Antonio and Houston that’s the problem….that and the fact that it’s like 9 degrees. They said on the news it’s the coldest since at least 1989.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, the low pressure fronts dip down from Canada all the way into Texas. Not much in the Great Plains to blunt the weather.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: CanadianMason

I think I’m good for now. Power is back on and I was able to get hot water flowing thru the pipes. Fingers crossed!

I got one toilet tank that won’t fill. The other one his fine.
Kitchen sink runs only warm water.
I have two bathtubs full of water.
Wife is cooking all the meet.
Perishables in the ice chest outside
Got a little solar powered light and phone charging station.

I’m good, Bring on the -3 degrees.

Feeling like this

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PM for you, PokeyJoe.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join