It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Great observations guys.

That pic of Hitler meeting a patient has some strange body language that suggests the patient wasn't happy to see Adolph.
That is not smart. But I am sure it would be hard to fake a smile with that tyrant standing over you if you weren't truly thinking he was doing good.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I'll add to EMN's post above^^^.

New Study Finds Masks Hurt Schoolchildren Physically, Psychologically, and Behaviorally

Some of the health issues found in the study include: increased headaches (53%), difficulty concentrating (50%), drowsiness or fatigue (37%), malaise (42%), and nearly a third of children experience more sleep issues than they had previously and a quarter of children developed new fears.

Me on year ago: These masks are going to damage people in these ways and more...

Shill: Link?

Me: Wait, the link will come after the damage is done. Even then, the debunkers will point to "saves lives" as worth it.

Time: Link. Damage done. Now on to double masks.

Compliance is a funny thing. Oddly I mentioned, in this thread, this very collective acceptance response would happen if it was left unchecked for more then three months because it is too easy to wipe the mind of history by bombarding it with fear rooted in a Fake Original Narrative.

Voila. No "study" needed by me. Oddly I don't feel good about being correct on this at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That Stormrider tweet is too vague. No mission stated. Blackouts are common. Stormrider said the same thing about D.C. last week.

Your analysis always makes a ton of sense, REL. It's just sad and tragic that your discoveries (via decodes) do not become visible news events. If the world doesn't see the results via news reports, the activities didn't happen.

Some secrecy is appropriate. But zero news reports about everything StormRider has described as a big deal, is unlikely.

The thing about blackouts in Texas... they said 3 DAYS ago that they were anticipating blackouts in the coming days because of massive widespread military ops....

Err...

I mean because of a massive widespread ice and snow storm.

Power outages expected in Texas

Unless one thinks that the military can artificially produce a plunge of arctic air into the deep south and whip up a storm on demand to cover thier tracks... the power outages today are likely to be from natural causes.

Predictions based on a weather forecast a few days out are not a usable data point for authenticating an inside source.

Soul

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
People are going to have to get drones up and drop leaflets like in propaganda attempts during wars. This is a war for the mind like that dufus Jones keeps saying. God, the truth needs better spokesmen. I realize the Bible is littered with people who were not the best foot forward in the communities eyes they were sent to speak. But that one makes strange noises that are a joke to any real thinking person who has any modicum of decency. Paul Joseph Watson that came out of there is a good reporter IMO.

Either way the truth may need to be printed and dispersed like a Band playing the corner bar this weekend puts up.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm anticipating a class-action 'Mask' lawsuit this summer. IDK, maybe one is already in the works but of course controlled media would be silent.

Regards to children well-being...This is perfectly normal and not a dystopian nightmare at all...putting kids in plex-glass pods...Unreal!

twitter.com...

(1 min video)

edit on 15-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I share your frustration care. Just trying to stay objective.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Caled
Storm Rider is really starting to give me a doomsday vibe. Like when all heck breaks loose, we’re going to have to legit help everyone whose minds get blown.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Fourth STORM RIDER tweet of the day, at 19:44:29 Est

Future proves past.
/Wait till you see what we have In Military Tech. >>40 years ahead of time///. +think Q)UANTUM +THE FUTURE IS THE CHILDREN.. THIS WHY WE SAVE THEM!! THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO OUR SURVIVAL+//
[COMFORT YOUR FAMILY, FRIEND'S]
HELP THOSE YOU CAN
LOVE THE LIGHT
WWG1WA t.co...

a) Tweet timestamp points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 831ec1 No.2767120 📁
Aug 28 2018 11:56:22 (EST)
FISA (ABCs) v INSCOM
NOFORN
NSA INSCOM BRIDGE
FISA = FISC
Who is accountable to Congress (civilian body)?
Define 'State Secrets'.
Process of obtaining a FISA warrant?
What must be DEMONSTRATED to be GRANTED?
Who must SIGN OFF?
Can 'select' individuals in senior positions of power be SHADOW BANNED from ACTIVE FISA WARRANTS / SURV?
NAT SEC
Who directs the signers?
How often does a President use PEOC?
What is Known?
Connections (them) to Russia/other F assets?
Who commands INSCOM?
Who commands No Such Agency?
Who has ULTIMATE command?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 7b393f No.9504553 📁
Jun 6 2020 13:32:28 (EST)
s3.amazonaws.com...📁
The Armor of God
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in Yourself.
Have faith in God.
The Great Awakening.

Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 14th.

b) Tweet Delta gives 15:53

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 502ea1 No.1804985 📁
Jun 18 2018 19:19:33 (EST)
“Attorney General Jeff Sessions has also said U.S. Attorney John Huber is investigating claims of FBI and DOJ misconduct related to these actions, noting that Huber would be “conducting his work from outside the Washington D.C. area and “in cooperation” with Horowitz.”
-Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate.
-Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months (Now seven), since November 2017.
-By giving the IG a prosecutor they can now go after the deep state without looking like a political witch hunt. This is critical.
-The inspector general’s jurisdiction to conduct civil and criminal investigations includes “actions taken by former employees after they have left government service.” Then Huber can act on any of those matters.
-This is HUGE A Grand Jury can be empaneled anywhere, in any deep red state, away from D.C. (This is very important and why Trump needed to appoint as many Judges as possible)
-Huber and Horowitz can accomplish everything a SC can do.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 15th.

c) CAPS gematria gives 1822, 17
#1822 partial as long

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.121 📁
Aug 6 2018 18:31:41 (EST)
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 14th.

Stormrider's Twitter Page: twitter.com...

He/she/it tries to communicate like he/she/it knows what's going on behind the scenes. But looking back over Stormrider's tweets ( back to Jan 20th), I don't see where anything stated or predicted, has been proven as fact...or has actually occurred.

We don't need another mysterious whistle-blower who speaks in riddles and questions.

President Trump was beaten by evil cheating CCP backed Democrats while we scoured and parsed over every utterance from Q.

Stormrider needs to tell us what the plan is for high level deep-state criminals and traitors, and benchmarks to watch for as proof the plan is being executed.

If, like Q, StormRider believes "Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!", there's no harm in telling us HOW Good will defeat Evil.

Ok even my limited Military training in tactics says you have to keep your damn mouth shut during operations. What else is there to say. NO F' way would I tell them I am about to do a certain move. No way any of us would either if we had super high stakes and losing is death.

Patience is priceless sometimes. I sure don't have a lot but perhaps I have some.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, why can't AUSTRIA/Australia be both countries?

Re Berlin and pankow..

1) There's a rather unfortunate anagram for it - and it begins "OP W...",

2) It could be an anagram of "OP KNAW"

Urban dictionary has KNAW as INCREDIBLE, UNDESCRIBABLE, UNEXPLAINABLE.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Loving the analogy JoM!

If she's in a Schrodinger's box then it matters not if she's alive or dead?

Oh, I think it matters. But we can't tell until the moment of truth what the truth is. Apparently, the quantum ether decides then. It is the act of wanting an answer that drives the outcomes like CTroy keeps saying, paraphrasing. Hmm, we need a close look at her it seems by that logic.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Great catch Cavv - re Myanmar removing central bank governor!!!

...and a good plan if you want to remove central banks globally...

Start with a small, less significant country - and see what countermeasures the Rothschilds react with.
edit on 15-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Is it just me, or is that a poem? Almost like something is coded in the rhythm or syllables.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

GhostEzra
While wide awake, Q makes you wait. Remember, most wouldn't be wide awake if it wasn't for Q in the first place. The goal isn't to wake everyone up and leave them hanging. All movies end, including this one. I know it's tough at times, but try to enjoy the show. Laugh at the clown playing Biden. He does some funny #. The cold winter ice will soon be melting. Patriots are in full control right now, even if it doesn't feel like it.

Hope is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That’s interesting. You can tie her tweet to the Super Ego Holdings truck (Serbian) that was involved in the big semi crash that the National Guard responded too. I thought it was odd that the truck company was named, but that isn’t normal unless it is a big name, and I don’t think they named any of the others.

Also that Scavino video that was 42 seconds. 42 is truck slang for “OK.”

Regarding some of the earlier posts; yes they can change the weather in Texas. And Austria was intended to be separate from Australia. I believe there are some odd goings on in Australia as well.

care, Is that not what this Storm Rider tweet is doing?

Expect BLACKOUTS /Texas
12 ops. / Military moving Hard

Under ground bunks/TUNNELS annihilation.
_Not all places effected
_17 days ops. DC. Serbia, Russia, Berlin (pankow) australia, spain.. Texas// Inner City core TUNNELS broken/)).
FLYNN knows, Musk triple/agent
White Hats/GO

This cannot be an individual, or small group making things up, if the same complex decodes for posts and POTUS tweets are working with Storm Rider's tweets.

That leaves two options:
a) It is a sanctioned Q group alternative outlet, much like 0311Warrior,

b) It is a deep state group that has systems mimicking those of Q team's, who are starting with accurate info to establish credentials before dropping a purposeful clanger to discredit.

edit on 2/15/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OMFG Texas is WHOLLY unprepared to deal with winter weather. It’s 10 degrees outside currently and the power company has been implementing roaming blackouts all night because they cannot keep up with demand. It’s 2021 and the 2 biggest states (CA and TX) cannot keep the lights on for their citizens when it matters most. It’s absurd. We’ve got like 3 inches of snow here. Oh, and all my pipes in my brand new house were frozen solid because they’re not insulated.

Good times.
edit on 15-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

A friend of mine in Texas posted on FB that they are dealing with frozen wind turbines. He said, "Another green energy fail".

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Six Belgian F-16s, in pairs, around Antwerp/Brussles/Maastricht!

Bigger

Now down to 4 looks like 2 vs 2 in a dogfight - training or real? Who knows.

Now down to 3 at between 1000 and 2500 feet. Two seem to be returning to Kleine Brogel airbase.

Around 70 military aircraft up over Europes at the mo.
edit on 15-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Stormrider is probably Austin Steinbarts latest persona....

Juan O Savin is too close to guano saving for me. He could’ve chosen any name and he went with that? Q and these guys are lefties trolling.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ghost Ezra typo in one of the Disney posts:

People say what does Disney have to do with Dc. What does Jfk Jr have to do with anything. Who cares about Michael Jackson being alive? How does Covid tie into voter fraud. How does theY CIA tie to the media? Let me tell you it's all 100% connected. This is a giant tangled web of evil and corruption for decades. Hollywood, the media, our intelligence agencies along with big tech are all directly connected to the corruption in DC.

Extra Y. "they CIA"

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I absolutely loathe this new age art style that’s all over everything today. It’s basic, simple, uninspired trash.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: RTbigTOE

Six Belgian F-16s, in pairs, around Antwerp/Brussles/Maastricht!

Bigger

Now down to 4 looks like 2 vs 2 in a dogfight - training or real? Who knows.

Now down to 3 at between 1000 and 2500 feet. Two seem to be returning to Kleine Brogel airbase.

I would guess training otherwise transponders are turned off.

When you have tankers flying around with no one else makes you wonder who needs refueling?
or could be training too.

Thank you - i appreciate you sharing the work you do.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, re:

Extra Y. "they CIA"

= ICY A?

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
OMFG Texas is WHOLLY unprepared to deal with winter weather. It’s 10 degrees outside currently and the power company has been implementing roaming blackouts all night because they cannot keep up with demand. It’s 2021 and the 2 biggest states (CA and TX) cannot keep the lights on for their citizens when it matters most. It’s absurd. We’ve got like 3 inches of snow here. Oh, and all my pipes in my brand new house were frozen solid because they’re not insulated.

Good times.

Who needs insulation when there's global warming all over the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join