It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

Impeachment Bowl II was part of the plan, obviously, but to what end it is hard to tell. What is revealing is this event was a Witch Hunt, so rats were in fact caught. Not Raskin Lieu et al, they're morons, but maybe folks like the guy JHTH referred to in his tweet offering a judgeship for the DJT lawyers to throw the case?

So you feel that a Trump defense attorney was indeed bribed to throw the case, but got caught?

That could explain why FoxNew's Chris Wallace said Friday that Trump was using his "3rd String" attorneys, because his 1st and 2nd strings had backed out of representing him.

Maybe this defense team was the only HONEST team left.

Actually, I think President Trump made the changes in his defense team about 10 days ago? They didn't "back out" as Chris Wallace snidely presumed. Wallace has full egg-on-face now that a "3rd string" defense team has beaten the best Democrats had to offer.

"Chris wallace said" = C_A liar lying in a permanent state of lying. At this point my learned friend not a single person on teeeveee has any insight.

DJT's tactics work perfectly, so any "insight" is bull. My sense is the witch hunt proved fruitful, yes. Folks came out of the shadows, and probably not only to DJT's team but every single Senator, who are under FISA's.

What about the Republican Senators who voted "Yes" to convict President Trump today. Do they really think he "incited the insurrection"? Or, are they brown-nosers hoping to receive favor from the Biden Administration?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: carewemust

Does President Trump's acquittal bestow upon him some powers we're not privy to, but John Brennan is?

There are election cases coming up in the Supreme Court.

Maybe Brennan knows what Trump has and what is coming?
He may be scared to death.

If the Supreme Court chooses to "take on" any of the 5 pending election cases, does SCOTUS have the authority to demand to see classified documents?

From the cases I'm aware of, SCOTUS merely renders decisions, based on what the lawyers argue.

With Trump being out of office, its likely Brennan is safe from being exposed, because nothing was declassified that can implicate him. And of course, there will be no declas now, unless the Justices are made aware of something and demand the Intel or DOJ officials turn it over to them. (IF they have that power/authority)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This has been bugging me, so if it has been addressed before let me know.

I see this topical point has popped up again:

, and wasn't at least one group of bad actors using Short Wave Radios to send messages back and forth? I'm wondering if the whole "You have more than you know" thing was "KU" sending us or somebody, the decode sequence needed to decipher their short wave broadcasts.

11 days after the capitol debacle, they issued a weird warning against using ham/short wave radios to communicate.

FCC warning

Soul

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is just a thought, but, I find it kind of heartless that Nancy Pelosi would assign Jamie Raskin as lead to the Impeachment Managers just days after his son committed suicide. It seems kind of cruel to me. He was only 25 years old.
edit on 13-2-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Perfect timing. The last time Trump was acquitted we got Covid. Now we get Ebola. Don't forget to stock up on toilet paper, again.

@AFP: "Four Ebola deaths in Guinea, the first since 2016: health ministry."

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Impeachment Bowl II was part of the plan, obviously, but to what end it is hard to tell. What is revealing is this event was a Witch Hunt, so rats were in fact caught. Not Raskin Lieu et al, they're morons, but maybe folks like the guy JHTH referred to in his tweet offering a judgeship for the DJT lawyers to throw the case?

So you feel that a Trump defense attorney was indeed bribed to throw the case, but got caught?

That could explain why FoxNew's Chris Wallace said Friday that Trump was using his "3rd String" attorneys, because his 1st and 2nd strings had backed out of representing him.

Maybe this defense team was the only HONEST team left.

Actually, I think President Trump made the changes in his defense team about 10 days ago? They didn't "back out" as Chris Wallace snidely presumed. Wallace has full egg-on-face now that a "3rd string" defense team has beaten the best Democrats had to offer.

"Chris wallace said" = C_A liar lying in a permanent state of lying. At this point my learned friend not a single person on teeeveee has any insight.

DJT's tactics work perfectly, so any "insight" is bull. My sense is the witch hunt proved fruitful, yes. Folks came out of the shadows, and probably not only to DJT's team but every single Senator, who are under FISA's.

What about the Republican Senators who voted "Yes" to convict President Trump today. Do they really think he "incited the insurrection"? Or, are they brown-nosers hoping to receive favor from the Biden Administration?

Given wet carpet Romney's response above^^^ it is clear there was always one party - the stooges of the control system.

Either those that voted to acquit are marginally moral, or controlled at levels the others are not. Frankly, we ascribe too much intelligence to these idiots, the are all in equal measure as smart as Tip Over Johnson, it is their staff that is the concern.

The staff dictates what they see, what they say, what they do and who they serve.

If it was a witch hunt, then those who voted to convict likely convicted themselves.

I was in a case once, one of the jurors said, and I quote, "yeah the guy got totally ripped off but so what, I'm not voting in favor." Apply that to these Senators whose entire world view comes from teeeveee, NYPravda and what their staff lets them see.

I've said this often, the higher order of consciousness to assist others, not control them, to go into congress is to desire to CONTROL, by definition it is a remedial consciousness at best. Romney is the definition.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I always thought Romney was quite tall with a commanding presence (and smarmy smile that needs swatting!)... so I was surprised to see him walk out of the Impeachment hearing with a shorter than average height and build! He looked like a fly-swatter would knock him over.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just wait, late Spring - early Summer

Bubonic Plague coming from China.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If the earthquake in Japan, near Fukishima, was really 7.9 then how come I've seen no camera footage from there - surely it's the first place the local journalists would head to? Is it made up? Is this the "necessary scare"?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think I've mentioned before about the 15th century "plague hut", feet away from the end of my childhood garden, where the plague diseased bodies were tossed.

Bring them back... great place to lock up malevolent politicians and Dr. No's - with the buboe ridden corpses!

edit on 13-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

A magnitude 7.3 earthquake struck northeastern Japan on Saturday night. No tsunami warning was issued. But more than 120 people have been reported injured.

Japan's Meteorological Agency believes this was an aftershock from the massive earthquake that hit the region in 2011.

The agency's Senior Coordinator for Seismological Information, Kamaya Noriko, said, "There is a growing risk of houses collapsing and landslides in areas that were hit hard by the quake. People are advised to be on the alert for quakes with a maximum intensity of six-plus for the next week or so."

A 7-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Japan’s Fukushima prefecture on Saturday, violently shaking cities on the eastern seaboard and prompting fears of a tsunami, weeks before the 2011 nuclear disaster’s anniversary.
Several seismological agencies have put the magnitude of the quake, which hit east of Japan’s largest island of Honshu, at 7.0 or higher.

I hope that helps. As for why the media isn't there... I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I've heard numbers of 75%-85% population death in modern places like America, Europe, and Russia. I assume UK is included with Europe in those numbers. China, Africa, and India might see a death of 85%-95% of their current population. These numbers were based off on how fast the Bubonic Plague spread during the 14th century, how many people to day have pets, and how slowly these countries reacted to the SARS Corona Virus last year.

My advice is to buy flea and tick shampoo for yourself before the prices go through the roof. Flea collars might be a good idea too.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Court Docs Show FBI Can Intercept Encrypted Messages From Deep State-Backed ‘Signal’ App👀🤡🤣🙃

According to documents filed by the Department of Justice and first obtained by Forbes, Signal’s encrypted messages can be intercepted from iPhone devices when those Apple devices are in a mode called “partial AFU,” which means “after first unlock.”

This vulnerability within the Signal app may not be a design flaw, but rather a deliberate backdoor to allow authorities to access private messages. The app was initially funded with backing from the deep state, after all.

“Signal is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Mobile phone required. That’s hilarious.”
Cryptogon, January 19, 2021

Now, it's making more sense when our 'Warrior' friend harped on the "Signal" app some 2 years ago or just a Qoincidence!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I had no idea an impeachment manager/prosecutor's son killed himself. I didn't watch any of the trial, but I heard one Prosecutor cried for no reason. Was this Jamie Raskin by chance?

Pelosi is responsible for many thousands of Covid-19 deaths. She is capable of doing anything, 100% remorse-free.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank-you for sharing experience-based insight, COM. At least Republicans have some individuality. Several Republicans voted to acquit Bill Clinton in 1999. But Zero Democrats voted to acquit Donald Trump in both impeachment trials.

Congressional Democrats are a "hive" mindset. Individuality has been driven out of them. No wonder they like the Chinese Communist Party. Birds of a feather..

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers Guyfriday!

Lots of words and a few narrow view video shots of wreckage... but the only video of the actual quake is of a couple of street lamps wobbling while cars drive normally (looks CGI'd)?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m in Fort Worth. Went shopping for a few groceries today and you would think people were getting ready for another COVID shut down. It was crazy.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Dan Scavino tweeted his 7 second exploding "Trump Derangement Meter" again at 23:35 EST.

I think the first time he used this was after the first Impeachment trial.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m in Fort Worth. Went shopping for a few groceries today and you would think people were getting ready for another COVID shut down. It was crazy.

Yup, I was out for some last minute Valentine’s Day shopping, places were packed.

Found out they canceled our church service for tomorrow.

We have a birthday party tomorrow, but instead of ordering pizza tomorrow when it will be snowing I ordered it tonight. We’ll keep it in the fridge and warm it up tomorrow.

We are going to fill balloons with water and color dyes, set them outside to make frozen crystal balls.

I hope this storm delivers, better not be a Nothing Burger.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join