It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

That's brilliant!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q-CODE:
QEG = I have left the parking area. DC

I have left DC?

You short wave guys/gals correct me if I'm wrong. Is that the right response?

Could this be telling the person that they need to depart DC, and the confirmation we just got is literally saying that yes they have just left DC. Who is leaving DC right now? Where is members of Congress going for this week end?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Something worth observing for those invested in this sort of thing - I am not.

DJT will win in 2024 as an independent now. That's a fact. Those vote totals will only go up, not down, were he to "run" again in 2024.

So the establishment just took a tactical nuke to their business model. The rats are going to go nuts. Joe can't run again, Harris is despised by by everyone not Valerie Jarret, so this means these two awful institutions must find TWO awful controlled people of Swamp history to pretend to run. KNOWING that DJT gets 80m votes as of today.

Consider that for a moment. Anyone tasked with running must get over 80 million votes as a first time candidate - now.

The winner of 2024, if nothing else happens, was determined today.

Watch for the rats to do things beyond draconian to counter the above fact. I expect a law to ban DJT rally events. I expect a million lawsuits against him. I expect attacks on everything and anything - all drawing them out of their rat holes. Changes in vote ballots to exclude independents, or some outlandish requirement to run DJT related, "no former presidents can run..." Amendment, plus popular vote, plus Chinese people can mail in ballots from China.

Brilliant. Politics as we knew it died today, many just don't know it yet. And that is if nothing happens.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Poor ole John Brennan. He's being exceptionally venomous today. He won't rest till DJT is wiped away. He needs to be watched closely by the FBI. His anger is palpable. His wickedness knows no bounds, imo.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Today was a triumph.. I know from people across the world.. justice has worked..
How bad was orange man. I'm not American but I am Q..
This movement will run peacefully, for years to come.
But the factual Intel this movement has abided by will go passed our generation
And generations to come to make a better world.
We are just a drop of water.
Think decades from now..

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Honest ‘Joe’ Biden Dec 20, 2020:
"I'm going to ask the public for 100 days to mask. Just 100 days to mask, not forever. 100 days."

Biden Feb 11, 2021
“President Biden on Thursday stressed the importance of wearing masks until at least 2022 to save lives.”

This will elevate the count for bacterial pneumonia deaths.

C = Control
O = Oppress
V = Victimize
I = Isolate
D = Divide

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Seems to me the ones Q awoken are far from apathetic.

If anything they are more in fire that is on ATS who have been pointing out the NWO global governance agenda for decades.

Nice that there’s new blood. And the new blood is you average person walking around the street.

I’ve got people trying to educate me now!

I just smile and encourage them to share.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
We have always been here. Lots of us..we just keep our mouth's shut
. We watch and learn..

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

Actually you’re not too far off. We’re entering a Grand Solar Minimum, and they’re predicting global temperatures to go down in the near future. Solar storm activity and sunspot activity is what controls the global climate - NOT manmade anything.

That was one of my main reasons for being here years back the lie about man made global warming. I am still happy with how i mopped the floor with some of the idiot shills like the astronomy guy. That one can't handle the truth or actual data.

edit on 13-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

They’ve just been pouring radioactive waste and water into the Pacific for the last 10 years straight. 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. And it’s like nobody cares, or everybody has forgotten or something….but this is still a gigantic problem with no solution.

It isn't as big a problem as the fear mongers would have us believe outside of the immediate Fukishima area. Within a certain range it is not good at all. But it isn't going to kill California or Oregon. I might use it as a victim card however if I was a member of antifa on the W Coast since any victimhood is in their playbook. I realize we all know you can't put it on Corn Flakes but the contamination zones are isolated despite the leaks, and away from that all is well.

The Earth is full of natural hot spots for Uranium and it is a localized problem in the big scheme like other poisonous elements and ores. Idiots did put the power plant in a EQ hotspot and we should finally learn the lesson of location, location and location. I have always said it is the cleanest energy if they would do it right. I think someone wants it to fail.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Impeachment Bowl II was part of the plan, obviously, but to what end it is hard to tell. What is revealing is this event was a Witch Hunt, so rats were in fact caught. Not Raskin Lieu et al, they're morons, but maybe folks like the guy JHTH referred to in his tweet offering a judgeship for the DJT lawyers to throw the case?

So you feel that a Trump defense attorney was indeed bribed to throw the case, but got caught?

That could explain why FoxNew's Chris Wallace said Friday that Trump was using his "3rd String" attorneys, because his 1st and 2nd strings had backed out of representing him.

Maybe this defense team was the only HONEST team left.

Actually, I think President Trump made the changes in his defense team about 10 days ago? They didn't "back out" as Chris Wallace snidely presumed. Wallace has full egg-on-face now that a "3rd string" defense team has beaten the best Democrats had to offer.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That British army Jackson beat in New Orleans whipped Napoleon a few months later. Jackson saved the pioneers from both the Natives with Tecumseh and against the British. Liberals hate him even though he was a D because he was for limited gov and no Central Bank run by European banks.

It was Tecumseh who caused it to happen when his warriors who were backed by the British General at FT Detroit scalped and raped their way to their own annihilation. The American Generals were not kind to the native villages after that. My Cherokee family hates Jackson and doesn't want to hear my opinion. I understand their feelings. History is not kind to Jackson now if that is the take away. People were dying horrendous deaths at the hands of warriors, he stopped it. Then at the same time the British came and he ended up gathering people from every walk of life into an army that saved the Louisiana Purchase for all of us. A great day in New Orleans saved this nation. The foothold the Brits would have gained would have been rough to overcome.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: underpass61
We are trying to wake up most of the population. It takes a lot of patience to play the long game. I am very impatience living my prime years in the age of instant gratification. Just have to think about the majority of perspectives that don't think and have no mindfullness.

Around where I live, I don't see many at all "waking up" and I doubt anything is going to do it short of dropping it all on them and watching their fear and confusion consume them. One couple we know literally have a family rule that no one is allowed to say the word "Trump", it's that bad. It's going to be quite a show.

Yeah. That is frightening that they would ban the name of a President in their household. Last time I checked, he never owned any slaves, unlike Washington and Jefferson. Hell, Jackson was the most Nero-esque President we ever had with what he did to the Natives and the Trail of Tears with the Louisiana Purchase.

Like you said, I am really going to enjoy people losing it and, of course, try to help those that will listen to help guide them towards sanity. That is if they arent forever lost. Funny how they have been the conspiracy theorists the last few years peddling media one liners as God's given truth. All I can say is...

Welcome to the BOOMERANGATANG!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
57-43

I could swear I saw that vote number somewhere before...

Haha! As the votes were coming in, I showed my wife and *predicted* the vote would come to 57 - 43.

She said, yeah right, how do you know that?

I said, just wait and watch, it'll be 57 - 43.

You should have seen the look on her face when it happened.

Priceless.
edit on 13-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

ETA: Just noticed how wrong I was. Q had said 53-47, not 57-43. Yet, even though I was wrong, I was actually right?!

Very weird.

ETA again: Huh.....Looks like the Toronto Sun got it wrong, too. Was the writer of the article reading Q threads?

With 67 senators required to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection, the vote was 57 guilty and 43 not guilty in the 100-member Senate.
~ Source

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Poor ole John Brennan. He's being exceptionally venomous today. He won't rest till DJT is wiped away. He needs to be watched closely by the FBI. His anger is palpable. His wickedness knows no bounds, imo.

Considering the huge success the Deep State enjoyed with thwarting President Trump for 4 years, why would former CIA Director John Brennan be so worried?

Does President Trump's acquittal bestow upon him some powers we're not privy to, but John Brennan is?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q-CODE:
QEG = I have left the parking area. DC

I have left DC?

You short wave guys/gals correct me if I'm wrong. Is that the right response?

Could this be telling the person that they need to depart DC, and the confirmation we just got is literally saying that yes they have just left DC. Who is leaving DC right now? Where is members of Congress going for this week end?

Doesn't mean anything in amateur radio, Q signals start with QNx for special CW nets hosted by the ARRL, then QRx, QSx, QTx and then QUA. The small x represents different letters of the alphabet. If it is a Q code, probably a specialized code just for whomever is sending messages.

However, looking at the Wiki Q Codes page, QEG is a valid aeronautical code symbol as well as hundreds others. Q Codes
Very interesting reading, thanks...
edit on 2/13/2021 by NightFlight because: you get a Q code and you get a Q code! Everyone gets a Q code!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Home for Christmas!

Cheers

"I dont know but its been said, we'll stay here until we're dead". Sound off..1...2....... we used to just rhyme whatever. That would be one for sure. There was one we did about being there till Christmas day but I forget it now.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

You mean they gave "President" Biden one of these Red phones?

I don't think anyone from the Q section has an ounce of credit to make funnof Biden.

You all went all in on this conspiracy and failed.

All in? All of us?

No.

Respectfully, I'm curious why you are here on a conpiracy site, with your own account, constantly #posting? It's pretty funny actually. Are you RCMP?

Nah just wanted a better conspiracy revolution than the LARP that was Qanon.

If anything, im upset that Qanon destroyed any hope of corruption revolution taking place through grass roots.

Im upset that a LARP took over ATS and other conspiracy websites and made Trump out to be a savior or hero of mankind.

Have you considered the possibility that nobody got arrested because nobody did anything wrong..?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Congress is on vacation until Tuesday the 23rd. Senators left today. Covid-19 stimulus/rescue must not be as urgent as Biden and Democrats said it was.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think they already have plans for "spectrum dominance" with this new Quantum Receiver the First to Detect Entire Radio Frequency Spectrum from 0 to 20 GHz range.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Game over for any kind of resistance if they can scan the entire spectrum and record instantly. One thing to say there is a signal at some obscure wavelength and another to be able to capture it on the fly.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Epic winter storm arrives tonight here in Dallas TX.

* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches along with light icing due to light freezing rain and drizzle. Some snow drifts are possible. Strong winds will result in very restricted visibility and possibly life threatening wind chills.

Temperatures in the single digits and SNOW!

As a recent transplant form California I’m fairly prepared for this. But this is pretty bizarre conditions for this area.
I’m not going on he roads this week after seeing the tragedy on the highway near me.

Now, I’m Very concerned if Joe decides to trigger his “Dark Winter” this week.
If the power goes out It could get big time ugly. We won’t see thawing out temperatures until next Monday.

Think I’ll watch the soem Donner Party documentaries with the kids tonight. 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join