It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: carewemust

With Trump being out of office, its likely Brennan is safe from being exposed, because nothing was declassified that can implicate him. And of course, there will be no declas now, unless the Justices are made aware of something and demand the Intel or DOJ officials turn it over to them. (IF they have that power/authority)

My thought was that Trump shows evidence to the court that the election was rigged.
If that is shown, the proper remedy is to overturn the results of the election.
That would make Trump POTUS.
Then Brennan would have something to worry about.

Trump's lawyers already proved yesterday at the impeachment thing that dems presented deliberately altered/doctored/faked evidence to a court . .. they exposed and proved as absolute fact and without any shadow of doubt that these people are prepared to destroy any person's chances of running for public office whom they don't approve of.
Proved that the people whom are at the top of America's political and justice system are corrupt criminals that are using their positions and taxpayer $millions to fake evidence in an attempt to prevent people from choosing their own president.

twitter.com...

Like the lawyer says, they didn't even deny what they did when confronted with the evidence.
It is a Truly serious crime with real evidence to prove it, should any legal entity with a spine decide to jump on it.

The acquittal also exposed the fake media - can you imagine the media feeding-frenzy if it was Trump's legal team that were caught having spent $$$taxes making up evidence, and spent/wasted millions more going thru with an actual impeachment that was built on that faked evidence?
Ironically, the ones that brought the impeachment, the accusers, were confronted with evidence of their own corruption.
Dems: shrugs.
Justice system: shrugs.
Media: tumbleweeds.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

With Trump being out of office, its likely Brennan is safe from being exposed, because nothing was declassified that can implicate him. And of course, there will be no declas now, unless the Justices are made aware of something and demand the Intel or DOJ officials turn it over to them. (IF they have that power/authority)

My thought was that Trump shows evidence to the court that the election was rigged.

Trump's lawyers already proved yesterday at the impeachment thing that dems presented deliberately altered/doctored/faked evidence to a court . .. they exposed and proved as absolute fact and without any shadow of doubt that these people are prepared to destroy any person's chances of running for public office whom they don't approve of.
Proved that the people whom are at the top of America's political and justice system are corrupt criminals that are using their positions and taxpayer $millions to fake evidence in an attempt to prevent people from choosing their own president.

twitter.com...

Like the lawyer says, they didn't even deny what they did when confronted with the evidence.
It is a Truly serious crime with real evidence to prove it, should any legal entity with a spine decide to jump on it.

The acquittal also exposed the fake media - can you imagine the media feeding-frenzy if it was Trump's legal team that were caught having spent $$$taxes making up evidence, and spent/wasted millions more going thru with an actual impeachment that was built on that faked evidence?
Ironically, the ones that brought the impeachment, the accusers, were confronted with evidence of their own corruption.

The Democrat party is a corrupt entity. It’s sole purpose is to retain power. It cares little for the constituents who put it in power. It is going to steam roll everyone including it’s supporters.
It used a fake pandemic to gain power, it incited violence all summer in 2020 for political gain, it controls ALL media for political gain, it falsely accused a standing president for political gain, it has out right lied trying to control the narrative, they falsely support any movement such as the counter culture not because they care but for political gain.

They are the Party of Fascism. They are the party of hate. They are a gutted and rotted husk of their former greatness.

RINOs are Democrats in disguise.

Reap what you sow.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes. I think we are officially “off script.”

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In your opinion did Democrats in Congress and Media "experts" honestly feel/believe that Donald Trump would be convicted, at any point before or during the trial?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

twitter.com...

The Democrat party is a corrupt entity. It’s sole purpose is to retain power. It cares little for the constituents who put it in power. It is going to steam roll everyone including it’s supporters.
It used a fake pandemic to gain power, it incited violence all summer in 2020 for political gain, it controls ALL media for political gain, it falsely accused a standing president for political gain, it has out right lied trying to control the narrative, they falsely support any movement such as the counter culture not because they care but for political gain.

They are the Party of Fascism. They are the party of hate. They are a gutted and rotted husk of their former greatness.

RINOs are Democrats in disguise.

Reap what you sow.

If our military is not in control right now, God help the whole planet. These freaks are insane and have stolen an election to put criminally insane people at the top like some Comic Book villain's who needs a come to Jesus meeting with Superman.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: queenofswords
I had no idea an impeachment manager/prosecutor's son killed himself. I didn't watch any of the trial, but I heard one Prosecutor cried for no reason. Was this Jamie Raskin by chance?

Pelosi is responsible for many thousands of Covid-19 deaths. She is capable of doing anything, 100% remorse-free.

I came across that information about his son's suicide while looking up some info on Raskin's wife, a U.S. Deputy Secretary of Treasury under Barack Obama and a former member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Biden was considering her for Secy. of Treasury in November.

So many suicides lately. When I saw that he had killed himself Dec. 31, it struck me as odd that Nancy Pelosi would assign the task of leader to Raskin just 13 days after a suicide death of his son.

I could find no details about the suicide other than he had been suffering from depression.

The story might be a cover for flipping and going into the witness protection program. We have seen a number of deaths of relatively minor players and they seem to be salted into the media. Is this to bring them to the attention of the DS -- "another one flipped, guess what they told us and who they will testify against?"

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I also saw a cbsn news clip going round twatter where Trump's lawyer utterly destroys not only the female news presenter but the lying fake media too . .. (sorry peeps I don't know how to embed a video clip here from twatter) . ..

twitter.com...

Found the video on yt - well worth a watch peeps . ..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

When they heard the defense say that they were prepared to present 301 witnesses, they decided to have the vote.
I hope the Supreme Court accepts some of the election cases.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Regarding the subject of Suicide
Hey Canada ...
Stay ahead of the Narrative
...Developing ....
The media is actively promoting doctor assisted suicide

Closer to home Ex-staffer died by suicide outside Republican congresswoman Beth Van Duyne's home in Texas

edit on 2142021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Absolutely schooled her there, its exactly what we need to see more of, thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: queenofswords
I had no idea an impeachment manager/prosecutor's son killed himself. I didn't watch any of the trial, but I heard one Prosecutor cried for no reason. Was this Jamie Raskin by chance?

Pelosi is responsible for many thousands of Covid-19 deaths. She is capable of doing anything, 100% remorse-free.

I came across that information about his son's suicide while looking up some info on Raskin's wife, a U.S. Deputy Secretary of Treasury under Barack Obama and a former member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Biden was considering her for Secy. of Treasury in November.

So many suicides lately. When I saw that he had killed himself Dec. 31, it struck me as odd that Nancy Pelosi would assign the task of leader to Raskin just 13 days after a suicide death of his son.

I could find no details about the suicide other than he had been suffering from depression.

Thanks for responding. That explains why Jamie Raskin started crying so easily while presenting the case.

Summary of what led to him crying on the Senate floor: www.independent.co.uk...

Maybe Pelosi choose Raskin because his emotions were so raw already. He wasn't faking tears, like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has done so frequently.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Another Magnificent post BrewTiger!

What's most frustrating is President Trump knew all of this, but was powerless to have anything done about it. No declassifications, revelations, or indictments.

What can a 2024 President Trump do to make sure the blockades are removed quickly?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What's most frustrating is President Trump knew all of this, but was powerless to have anything done about it. No declassifications, revelations, or indictments.

What can a 2024 President Trump do to make sure the blockades are removed quickly?

We can't just depend on President Trump. It will be up to US American citizens to vote the vermin out, both Democrat AND Republican. The voting system is broken so the right, conservatives, will have to play by their rules, use their tactics, by hook or by crook in the interim until such time that the just can heal our voting system. We have two major times to do it - 2022 and 2024.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

At this point, anyone who thinks voting will solve anything, hasn't been paying much attention.
Votes do not matter, obviously.
This is systemic of a much larger issue.
Voting alone will not fix this IMO.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hi ETMN.

I'm just watching a yt vid that Andrew Bustamante chap being interviewed a few weeks ago (27th Dec) . .. I've only just started watching so I'm unable to summarise . .. here it is tho for those interested . ..

www.youtube.com...

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

When they heard the defense say that they were prepared to present 301 witnesses, they decided to have the vote.

I hope the Supreme Court accepts some of the election cases.

Same.

It's crystal clear even to anyone with a single barely-alive brain-cell, that the very low bar of lies, deceit, corruption, cheating, etc, are the top-standard for dems. A bar of low-standards they won't raise at any cost. It's normal for them. Acceptable.

It is no de-merit upon any individual that they fell for the deceit, the illusion - the criminal dems and rinos are expert at lies. They are the very best of the best of talented and convincing actors.

I'm already seeing confused and angry dem voters on social media that are utterly bewildered about the acquittal yesterday - ''why didn't they bring out the witnesses?'' - ''what's going on?'' - ''if they had a solid case, why vote to acquit?'' - etc etc.
It's the very first time I've seen dem voters' confusion and anger directed at their own party for something/anything instead of the default 'everything's Trump's fault'. Their usual blind hatred for Trump was replaced yesterday by anger and confusion toward their own party.
Just an observation.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone
Voting reform doesn't work, policy reform doesn't work, government reform doesn't work. Corruption is embedded into the framework of the entire global system which is projected from our very own DNA. The world is compromised because we have been compromised. Our DNA is tainted, mutated and damaged. Corruption is no different than cancer or a virus. Reforms are only topical, bandaid solutions. In order to find the cure, we must go to the source of the problem. If we work on repairing DNA by removing the harmful mutations, then, through chain reaction, the entire system will be brought back into balance. As within so without

edit on 14-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

First and foremost, spend a year making preparations... then, per Joe's precedent setting first day...

Have EO's ready to sign on day one to:

a) revoke any and every EO that Biden signed that needs to be revoked (presumably all of them),
b) fire everyone that he legally can the very first day,
c) change any/all requirements that he can legally to make it easier to fire deep state people,
d) reassign any/all federal employees that he can't fire into menial jobs,
e) move the offices of those reassigned to the worst possible locations
(remember when Sheriff Pusser moved the Judge's chambers to the
basement restroom?),
f) have a list of people he can trust to appoint/have hired into the most important of the vacated positions, who can then start making personnel changes in their respective departments the first few weeks to eliminate the DS garbage,
g) layout a total restructuring of the Dept of Energy, with a new focus on fully funded R&D to resolve any/all outstanding problems/issues with and then deciding on the final design of a new LFTR nuclear reactor technology, with the goal being to replace the first of the old reactors before the end of his first term (so that it would be nearly impossible to go backwards). I'd love to see him appoint Kirk Sorenson as the new head of the DOE (or at least as the head of the new project), to pursue this goal.
h) layout a total restructuring of the Dept of Education, slimming it down dramatically to a bare bones structure whose sole purpose is to do everything possible to eliminate any and all PC (political correctness) / IP (identity politics) / false history narratives, pursuing truth, and pure education - reading, writing, math & science, verifiable history, and most importantly, critical thinking skills. Also, promotion with means to implementation of true/real school choice - ie, full tax credits to cover all costs for parents who want to either home school or put their kids in private schools.
i) legally enforceable guidelines governing any/all federal elections, mandating only paper ballots with fully verifiable audit trail, and forbidding the use of any/all electronic voting machines unless/until they conform to the new federal requirements (must be made 100% hardware and software in the USA, open source software only, printed receipts with fully verifiable audit trails, voters able to personally verify that their vote was not only counted, but was counted as cast, etc)

Just a few little things like that...
edit on 14-2-2021 by tanstaafl because: ETA: item i)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Wow, that lawyer reminds me of Dustin Hoffman. So strange.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I doubt Trump runs again. He'd be what 82 83?
I don't see it.

I have no confidence in ever seeing a free and fair election in this country again either.

The republic has fallen.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Regarding the subject of Suicide
Hey Canada ...
Stay ahead of the Narrative
...Developing ....
The media is actively promoting doctor assisted suicide

I'm in Canada. My father in law chose assisted suicide over suffocating to death from lung cancer. He was of sound mind when he chose this and his immediate family was in agreement. I don't see an issue after having watched my grandfather basically drown slowly over a week. In this case, the doctors took him out with extra pain meds, as is very common.

Ultimately, the choice should be the persons.

Also, we don't see any of this in our media now as it is established and purely between doctor and patient. It is an option, not mandatory and cannot come from family unless the patient is brain dead.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join