It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Found one from Aug 31, 2020

And Aug 15, 2020, directed at Andrew Weissmann.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

In your opinion did Democrats in Congress and Media "experts" honestly feel/believe that Donald Trump would be convicted, at any point before or during the trial?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Q-CODE:
QEG = I have left the parking area. DC

I have left DC?

You short wave guys/gals correct me if I'm wrong. Is that the right response?

Could this be telling the person that they need to depart DC, and the confirmation we just got is literally saying that yes they have just left DC. Who is leaving DC right now? Where is members of Congress going for this week end?

Doesn't mean anything in amateur radio, Q signals start with QNx for special CW nets hosted by the ARRL, then QRx, QSx, QTx and then QUA. The small x represents different letters of the alphabet. If it is a Q code, probably a specialized code just for whomever is sending messages.

However, looking at the Wiki Q Codes page, QEG is a valid aeronautical code symbol as well as hundreds others. Q Codes
Very interesting reading, thanks...

There are SOS auxiliary codes used especially during the battle of the Atlantic in WW2. The SOS followed by QQQ or QQQQ meant attack by an unknown raider -- usually a German Q-Ship such as Pinguin and Atlantis. These were Hilfskreuzern (auxiliary cruisers) and were converted cargo vessels with hidden gun batteries and torpedo tubes.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords
I had no idea an impeachment manager/prosecutor's son killed himself. I didn't watch any of the trial, but I heard one Prosecutor cried for no reason. Was this Jamie Raskin by chance?

Pelosi is responsible for many thousands of Covid-19 deaths. She is capable of doing anything, 100% remorse-free.

I came across that information about his son's suicide while looking up some info on Raskin's wife, a U.S. Deputy Secretary of Treasury under Barack Obama and a former member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Biden was considering her for Secy. of Treasury in November.

So many suicides lately. When I saw that he had killed himself Dec. 31, it struck me as odd that Nancy Pelosi would assign the task of leader to Raskin just 13 days after a suicide death of his son.

I could find no details about the suicide other than he had been suffering from depression.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for finding those EtMN!

I wonder if it indicates which perps get the electric chair?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Interesting thread: twitter.com...

Former CIA intelligence officer’s AMA response - 3000+ replies and some interesting replies from 2 yrs ago.

Q: Are there secret societies or powerful people that have huge influence on the intelegence community?
A: Texas A&M and the Mormon church. That's not a joke.

Q: Could you elaborate more on the Mormon Chruches' connection to the CIA?
A: Just that there are a lot of Mormons recruited into CIA. They are nearly ideal candidates - educated, disciplined, resourceful, trustworthy, etc.

Q: What news sources do you read that you find accurate?
A: The Economist is great. I also like BBC. I steer clear of FOX, CNN, and NPR.

Q: Why should we expect anyone in the CIA to tell us the truth about anything?
A: You shouldn't. That's why I left.

Q: How realistic is the newest Jack Ryan series? Also, any tips/how did you get into the line? And what was your cover when people asked what you did, if you can say?
A: The new Jack Ryan series is quite realistic. I got into the line by dreaming about being a hippie but always thinking pragmatically. I cannot disclose my previous cover identity, but I did have a friend who took on a cover legend has a professional printer maintenance woman. Nobody asked her more than one question at a dinner party. She was a genius!

Interesting because Jack Ryan & the author were both soaked in Jesuitism.

Q: What do you think is the biggest threat to America national security in the coming years?
Russia, climate change, Iran, North Korea or something else?
A: Block-chain technology. No joke. Super powerful stuff, and the first one to figure out how to hack it, manipulate it or bring it down wins.

Q: What are your thoughts on “Q-Anon?”
A: I don't subscribe to conspiracy theory at the government level because I have seen how poorly government keeps secrets! There is a reason the government is incapable of passing a budget or keeping itself open. And it's not because it is a bastion of confidentiality and control 🤣.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think their choice of House Managers showed that noone in the Dems' leadership thought they had more than a cat in hell's chance!

No Schiff, No Nadler, No Squad members?

If there had been a chance of going down in history as a successful impeachment prosecutor then they'd have been lining up like ANTIFA members at the Capitol Riots.

Only Feinstein, Schumer and Swalwell stuck out as "getting in to the fray"... the rest were like privates in a WWI trench... cannon fodder for Captain Pelosi!

By the way what happened to all those guys n gals... don't hear much about them nowadays?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ghost Ezra is reminding us that tomorrow is a 2 year DELTA on #2724:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4e1594 No.5182276 📁
Feb 14 2019 23:42:27 (EST)
A Traitor’s Justice.
Phase III
Panic in DC.
RATS EVERYWHERE.
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.
Q

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Hey that caught my eye does anybody remember a pedo bust at a university some years back...off the top of my head I think Penn State...was a big deal, of course some underlings took the fall and coach resigned etc...And it was blown up on the news so much that it was all this one guy with a few accomplices. Sandusky maybe was the name. Had to be 15-20 years ago but wow when you mentioned CIA /child victims/Texas a & m...it really struck me as a weird coincidence. Other universities would be used as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Cant be any more cringe than “Dogecoin” right?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Observationalist

I’m down the road in San Antonio. We’re supposed to get 1-3 inches. You should see how people are acting. It’s hilarious.

I don't understand that. "Cold Northers" are a thang in Texas. Years ago in central Texas, I replaced a car alternator outside in January, and it was below zero. I recall being very careful with the bolts as I worked them because I was afraid they might snap in the cold.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Impeachment 1 ended = Feb 5, 2020
Impeachment 2 ended = Feb 13, 2021

Delta = 540,000 minutes / 9000 hours / 375 days

POST 375
Same day. Coincidence? Only the beginning.

Clip of 2 articles from Dec 19, 2017:
- Trump could use Military...
- The Storm is the new PG... only worse
- What will be used to unite both sides???

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Truer words were never .....

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Noice catch brewtiger... and your previous dossier post was good too (didn't reply because I had no value to add to it)!

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
When you're so emersed in the illusion...

mobile.twitter.com...

Satanic stadium rituals.
mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 14-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Part 5: PARALLEL INVESTIGATION STARTED BY CIA / BRENNAN

4) WHAT INFORMATION WOULD FBI HAVE THAT CS DIDN'T HAVE?
- If CS was the source / what info would FBI give him in Rome on Oct 3
- Could part of this information have been "redacted" (classified)?

BRENNAN TO FBI
- Brennan set up a separate task force (FBI, Treasury, DOJ, CIA, DNI, NSA)
- Task force created ICA & was separate from FBI's Operation Crossfire Hurricane
- ICA task force wanted to keep Steele Dossier out of report (except McCabe)
- Brennan advises ICA info shared with FBI regularly
- Brennan repeatedly disavow Steele Dossier /confirms ICA never used it

John Brennan’s Role in the FBI’s Trump-Russia Investigation
GCHQ (UK) = NSA (US) = both part of iiiii program (why go to Brennan)

OCT 24 - 26 : ADMIRAL ROGERS REPORTS FISA ABUSES
OCT 2016: CLAPPER ATTEMPTS TO FIRE NSA ROGERS

BRENNAN - HOUSE TESTIMONY - MAY 23, 2017
- Brennan intel served as the start of "Crossfire Hurricane"
- Brennan info = different source than CS (GCHQ / iiiii)
- Explains "redacted" information (protect overseas sources)???
- Brennan also gave info to Gang of 8 = explains how Burr got info
- Gang of 8 = Reid, McConnell, Feinstein, Burr, Ryan, Pelosi, Schiff, Nunes

5) COMEY'S FBI = COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION PROTOCOL
- Rep. Elise Stefanik: was Congress, DOJ, DNI and President informed?
- Why did Comey / FBI keep all this information from House Intel?

BRENNAN TIMELINE
- April 2016 : receives worrying intel from agency from one of Baltic States
- Apr - Jun 2016 : Info from British intel to CIA
- May - Jun 2016: Brennan creates 6-agency task force
- Summer 2016 : Brennan meets GCHQ Ha- Annigan face-to-face in DC
- Jun 2016 : Brennan passes intel to FBI (basis for FBI investigation)
- Jul 2016: FBI opens Counterintelligence Investigation into Trump Campaign
- Late Jul / Early Aug : Brennan advises BO / senior BO advisors
- Mid Aug / Early Sept : Brennan advises Gang of Eight
- Aug 27, 2016 : Reid writes to Comey to demand public investigation
- Sept 2016: Brennan, Clapper & Comey begin Russian interference report (ICA)
- Oct 7, 2016 : First Joint statement report released
- Oct 21, 2016 : FBI obtains FISA Warrant on Cater Page
- Oct 26, 2016 : NSA Director Rogers notifies FISA Court of 702 abuses
- Dec 29, 2016 : 2nd Report released (ICA)
- Jan 6, 2017 : 3rd Report released (ICA)
- Mar 22, 2018 : Final Report released (ICA)

FINDING #44 : CLAPPER INCONSISTENT TESTIMONY/ ties to CNN

Nunes’ FISA Application Access & the Difference Between Phase II & III

THE MORE I LEARN, THE LESS I KNOW.
- Brennan on record = gave info to FBI/Crossfire Hurricane.
- Brennan advises he never used/saw Steele Dossier until Dec 2016.
- So where is Brennan/ICA source info on this Matrix?

edit on 14-2-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

With Trump being out of office, its likely Brennan is safe from being exposed, because nothing was declassified that can implicate him. And of course, there will be no declas now, unless the Justices are made aware of something and demand the Intel or DOJ officials turn it over to them. (IF they have that power/authority)

My thought was that Trump shows evidence to the court that the election was rigged.
If that is shown, the proper remedy is to overturn the results of the election.
That would make Trump POTUS.
Then Brennan would have something to worry about.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Good morning friends and happy Valentine's Day . .... mwah!

There's an excellent article about Trump's lawyers and how yesterday they destroyed the case for impeachment inside 60 minutes . ..

thegreggjarrett.com...

The most devastating moment came when Schoen accused his counterparts of unconscionable dishonesty and duplicity. “House managers manipulated evidence, deceptively edited videos, and falsely represented tweets,” he declared. And then he proceeded to prove it with undeniable evidence.

Armed with a collection of visuals, Schoen showed how an important tweet by Trump appeared to have been significantly altered and how numerous videos involving the former president had been cleverly doctored to transform exculpatory evidence into incriminating evidence. If this were a court of law, the prosecutors would be held in criminal contempt and tossed in the hoosegow.

The centerpiece of Trump’s defense rested on the actual words he used on the day of the riots. House Managers deliberately concealed those words during their two-day presentation of evidence. Once again, video exposed their malice. Trump was seen telling his supporters to behave “peacefully and patriotically” as they made their “voices heard” in support of Republicans who were challenging the electoral votes.

Never once did Trump encourage or advocate violence or destruction of property, as Democrats have persistently asserted. Their impeachment, said Schoen, “is driven by hatred, vitriol, and political opportunism.” In a thirst for vengeance against a man they have long loathed, they deprived Trump of due process, contorted the evidence against him, and lied about what truly occurred.

Their ultimate goal is to prevent Trump from ever running for president again. As defense attorney Michael Van Der Veen reasoned, “They want congressional control over which private citizen can run for office…they want to disqualify a political opponent.” He condemned this as nothing more than “constitutional cancel culture.” He is absolutely correct.

thegreggjarrett.com...

I also saw a cbsn news clip going round twatter where Trump's lawyer utterly destroys not only the female news presenter but the lying fake media too . .. (sorry peeps I don't know how to embed a video clip here from twatter) . ..

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hi ETMN.

I'm just watching a yt vid that Andrew Bustamante chap being interviewed a few weeks ago (27th Dec) . .. I've only just started watching so I'm unable to summarise . .. here it is tho for those interested . ..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
How can media get out to report and hospital, businesses , ert when everyone is supposed to be locked down. Al part if the plan of control. Control the narrative an you control the sheep

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join