It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I knew that, I was just hoping that somebody would point out that Congressional Reps can be arrested while Congress is not in session.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You’re completely right. We have had the same functional internet we’ve had since the mid 1990s. Net neutrality is a meme. They “repealed” it, and absolutely nothing changed. Remember all the memes out there about internet packages where you can only access certain sites for a dollar amount each month? Yeah, that never happened. They know that we will freaking riot if they try to fundamentally change how we interact online. They’ve been able to implement censorship slowly, but that’s where the buck stops.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Aha! I tried to look it up but it wouldn't search the numbers for me. Think mirror

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakashima

That’s amazing! Did you come up with that yourself? I’d go all in on Trumpcoin if it came available. Cant be any more cringe than “Dogecoin” right?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Even if they can do that, they would need to have a heads up on who or what is transmitting. If the public have mobile radio units (ie People goin gout and doing broadcasts from different locations) then it would make it much harder for the people to get caught. On top of that you would need an organized group of people that may or may not have ever met the others using the system. If one person is caught, then it would be noted on the broadcast that that person didn't check in.

Then you have the point that using certain systems texts and pictures can be sent over the shortwave signal, full stories can be laid out to inform and spread information without the internet being used for much more then a message holder. If voice systems are being used then the internet can be avoided all together. Maybe one of the Shortwave guys/gals can correct me on this.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

LOL. Who cares what he says? He holds no power anymore. His words ring hollow.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Re: twitter.com...

I saw McConnell's statement as attempting to give hope to Democrats that Donald Trump can still be indicted by law enforcement. (Probably the SDNY)

Obama and Bush and Clinton are "protected" by the deep-state elements of the DOJ.

Whatever Donald Trump has planned for the near future (1 to 4 years), I hope it involves getting rid of deep-state operatives. They don't give a damn about 98% of Americans.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How do we know that? Do we have any data on a broken nuclear reactor leaking into the ocean for decades?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That’s hilarious. Being a United States Senator is literally a part time job.

Fug these people. Seriously. All 100 of them, and 435 of their friends on the other side.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Here’s a Trump Coin

www.trumpcoin.com...

edit on 2 13 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I’m down the road in San Antonio. We’re supposed to get 1-3 inches. You should see how people are acting. It’s hilarious.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Impeachment Bowl II was part of the plan, obviously, but to what end it is hard to tell. What is revealing is this event was a Witch Hunt, so rats were in fact caught. Not Raskin Lieu et al, they're morons, but maybe folks like the guy JHTH referred to in his tweet offering a judgeship for the DJT lawyers to throw the case?

So you feel that a Trump defense attorney was indeed bribed to throw the case, but got caught?

That could explain why FoxNew's Chris Wallace said Friday that Trump was using his "3rd String" attorneys, because his 1st and 2nd strings had backed out of representing him.

Maybe this defense team was the only HONEST team left.

Actually, I think President Trump made the changes in his defense team about 10 days ago? They didn't "back out" as Chris Wallace snidely presumed. Wallace has full egg-on-face now that a "3rd string" defense team has beaten the best Democrats had to offer.

"Chris wallace said" = C_A liar lying in a permanent state of lying. At this point my learned friend not a single person on teeeveee has any insight.

DJT's tactics work perfectly, so any "insight" is bull. My sense is the witch hunt proved fruitful, yes. Folks came out of the shadows, and probably not only to DJT's team but every single Senator, who are under FISA's.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Oh dear... the wives won't be happy!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LOL. Who cares what he says? He holds no power anymore. His words ring hollow.

Don't blow off statements from Senator McConnell. He's still connected to the deep-state communications line. If he says something in what I call 'Q speak", don't dismiss it too easily.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Does President Trump's acquittal bestow upon him some powers we're not privy to, but John Brennan is?

There are election cases coming up in the Supreme Court.

Maybe Brennan knows what Trump has and what is coming?
He may be scared to death.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Caled

They’ve just been pouring radioactive waste and water into the Pacific for the last 10 years straight. 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. And it’s like nobody cares, or everybody has forgotten or something….but this is still a gigantic problem with no solution.

It isn't as big a problem as the fear mongers would have us believe outside of the immediate Fukishima area. Within a certain range it is not good at all. But it isn't going to kill California or Oregon. I might use it as a victim card however if I was a member of antifa on the W Coast since any victimhood is in their playbook. I realize we all know you can't put it on Corn Flakes but the contamination zones are isolated despite the leaks, and away from that all is well.

The Earth is full of natural hot spots for Uranium and it is a localized problem in the big scheme like other poisonous elements and ores. Idiots did put the power plant in a EQ hotspot and we should finally learn the lesson of location, location and location. I have always said it is the cleanest energy if they would do it right. I think someone wants it to fail.

JOM, I'm going to beg to differ on that. They set up three future nuke bombs purposefully on fault lines, population centers and tsunami zones: FukuFooked, San OnoFooked and Diablo, all with designs on making them blow up for a reason: DNA alteration and serious impact on the consciousness of Earth.

The problem is the medical mafia reduces every.single.issue to "has it been proven to cause cancer, if not the STFU."

Everything impacts consciousness expression, everything. A walk in nature uplifts, a walk in Fukuhell does not. It matters, and I can tell you Earth suffers, our host, so it isn't nothing.

It is very very bad for the collective consciousness. This, piled on top of the rest, fluoride, jabs, food garbage, air garbage chemicals in everything etc. It is all part of the consciousness suppression effort. Each time we evolve, they whack. Fuku was a major whack.

For them to take a whack at it again (7.1 mirror 17), suggests someone is very very fearful and angry at today's events, small as they seem.

I can't find it but someone posted a super cool video of the quakes at the time with drum beats tied. Watching shows concerted effort, not Earth thinking "you know what I'd love, some hot nasty radiation in me so I'll make it happen."

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Nolte: The Gloriously Inappropriate and Problematic ‘Blues Brothers’ (1980)

Under the belief it was the movie that would most offend today’s Woketards, last week I wrote about the gloriously inappropriate and problematic Animal House (1978). Finding myself in a Belushi mood, a few days later, I watched his next hit, 1980’s The Blues Brothers, and quickly realized today’s Hitler Youth would hate this one even more — a whole lot more.

And because of all that, because of all that goodness and good humor and colorblindness and ennobling of the human spirit, The Blues Brothers could never get made today — at least not without everyone involved getting blacklisted by today’s Woke Nazis.

Jake: We’re putting the band back together.
Mr. Fabulous: Forget it. No way.
Elwood:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How do we know that? Do we have any data on a broken nuclear reactor leaking into the ocean for decades?

I am saying there are natural uranium deposits that are seeping into water supplies all over Earth. Concentration of the ore is what is at a Nuclear reactor but the concept is radiation is found naturally that is proven to be isolated. It obviously isn't good for the neighborhood but at some point away from the center of the source, it becomes totally safe to life. Just like in the natural deposit zones. There is a major deposit somewhere in Africa that has been cranking out radiation for eons. But after the region the spill is occurring it dissipates greatly.

Truly, the solution to pollution is dilution. Granted you have to be logical about the dilution rates. This poisonous matter comes from the Earth too, so it will go back into the Earth. That is the neat part of this Planet, it recycles.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

I’m down the road in San Antonio. We’re supposed to get 1-3 inches. You should see how people are acting. It’s hilarious.

1 - 3 inches of snow?

PJ. Trust me. That's enough snow to get you stuck in your own driveway if it's not plowed properly and you don't have proper studded winter tires on your vehicle. I have two cars, one for winter and one for summer. I drive them each for six months of a year. LOL! I don't know, but really....don't underestimate the power of snow.

Our First Nations People from FAR up North actually have 33 different words to describe various types of snow....and I'm fairly close to where they live.

It's been a mild winter for these parts this year. Today, only -26C. Lovely weather for a casual stroll.

edit on 13-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Now, I will agree to agree with you if you are stating that someone is trying to hurt us, our food sources etc. The people of Japan will suffer the most from that situation was my whole point. That situation won't kill the planet's life forms bottom line. Sabotage of facilities with dangerous chemicals to hurt millions seems to be in their playbook, and I can see that too.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Caled

They’ve just been pouring radioactive waste and water into the Pacific for the last 10 years straight. 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. And it’s like nobody cares, or everybody has forgotten or something….but this is still a gigantic problem with no solution.

It isn't as big a problem as the fear mongers would have us believe outside of the immediate Fukishima area. Within a certain range it is not good at all. But it isn't going to kill California or Oregon. I might use it as a victim card however if I was a member of antifa on the W Coast since any victimhood is in their playbook. I realize we all know you can't put it on Corn Flakes but the contamination zones are isolated despite the leaks, and away from that all is well.

The Earth is full of natural hot spots for Uranium and it is a localized problem in the big scheme like other poisonous elements and ores. Idiots did put the power plant in a EQ hotspot and we should finally learn the lesson of location, location and location. I have always said it is the cleanest energy if they would do it right. I think someone wants it to fail.

JOM, I'm going to beg to differ on that. They set up three future nuke bombs purposefully on fault lines, population centers and tsunami zones: FukuFooked, San OnoFooked and Diablo, all with designs on making them blow up for a reason: DNA alteration and serious impact on the consciousness of Earth.

The problem is the medical mafia reduces every.single.issue to "has it been proven to cause cancer, if not the STFU."

Everything impacts consciousness expression, everything. A walk in nature uplifts, a walk in Fukuhell does not. It matters, and I can tell you Earth suffers, our host, so it isn't nothing.

It is very very bad for the collective consciousness. This, piled on top of the rest, fluoride, jabs, food garbage, air garbage chemicals in everything etc. It is all part of the consciousness suppression effort. Each time we evolve, they whack. Fuku was a major whack.

For them to take a whack at it again (7.1 mirror 17), suggests someone is very very fearful and angry at today's events, small as they seem.

I can't find it but someone posted a super cool video of the quakes at the time with drum beats tied. Watching shows concerted effort, not Earth thinking "you know what I'd love, some hot nasty radiation in me so I'll make it happen."

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join