It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Rumours of over 8 assassination attempts so far... and that's just on him. Don't forget Don Jr changing out his security guard... and the white powder sent to his ex-wife Ivana's house!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Since the inception of the internet we had net neutrality principles in place

You really need to stop talking about what you don't know.

It would also help if you would stop just making vague proclamations of what 'you should do', and start providing actual meaningful and realistic suggestions for how to actually address the problems.

What you are referring to as 'net neutrality' never was until 2015. Also, it was never a law, it was simply some FCC rule changes. In 2017, these rule changes were reversed.

That is all. I believe that when these rules were reversed, it wasn't because Trump didn't believe in the concept of net neutrality, it was because doing it via ancient FCC rules was not the way to do it.

It needs to be done with intent, by law, with teeth behind it.

I responded about this in a prior post, and provided an off the top of my head suggestion for how to address it.

You need to do the same for your complaints about 'conflicts of interest' and 'holding your candidate and party accountable'. Just yammering about it doesn't help anyone or anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: i8miceb4

The Question now is - What's next????

Massive class action lawsuits against everyone who caused so much misery the past 4 years. It's too bad President Trump wasn't able to get the Intel and Law Enf communities to declassify what Democrats did to raise the Covid-19 death toll, followed by rigging the election.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

What's next?

Seeing as the Left is hell-bent on tarnishing and destroying his legacy at all costs, I've had an idea.

As I've been dabbling alot in crypto recently & it looks like it could quite possibly be the future of currency. Many corporations are now adopting crypto into their business models, Tesla & Amazon just to name a few.

Maybe DJT should collect his resources and start building his own decentralized blockchain. With the rumors of him making his own media platform, it could be incorporated quite well.

I present to you, the Trump coin:

Just imagine if it were to become the currency of the future, the outcry of the Left and the biggest FU to the establishment.
edit on 13-2-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
DJT statement

Twitter

we've only just begun. ;-)
edit on 13-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I haven't looked into it but since the announcement of Trump's acquittal, has there been any mention that those stimulus checks are available through the USPS as esteemed as it was to handle mail in ballots we were led to believe and trust?

I'm asking in the interest and benefit of my creditors needing their ends met...snail mail is good enough for me in that respect.

🤔

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Congratululations guys. You have all been awesome.
I'm so happy.
Keep it real and you can bring it on.
I love courtroom. And have seriously watched every moment.
Thanks for our lovely King John for the law.
Just a tiny bit of fact.
I could be wrong,so dont beat me up.
Magna carta goes a long way.
And watching modern day law.. you can see it come into effect.
Bloody brilliant the trump lawmakers...
Trump knows his stuff...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Trump's Power Doubles After Absorbing Impeachment Attack!

Happy Valentines Day to the miserable people!😍😂

Wait until the next show starts.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is a mysterious statement from Senator Mitch McConnell.

What does it mean?: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is the moment.. not riots, not power.. but justice from the corrupt. It's a moment many, many people across the world have been waiting for...
Hunger games are here. 3 fingered salute.
Peace wins the evil.
Its always about peace and togetherness and actually the good guy can win with merit..

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
57-43

I could swear I saw that vote number somewhere before...
edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

from the DJT statement

much to share with you....wonder what that could be

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

much to share with you....wonder what that could be

There are at least 75,000,000 Americans chomping at the bit to hear it! I believe they will stand with him and support him. We've been there through thick and thin always holding on to the shield of Faith and buckled up with the belt of Truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Overheard while walking down the street.

A Guy walking his dog face-timing with mom.

Mom....

Mom-

MOM... He won.

Mom... Trump Won.

I couldn't tell what side of the fence he/they were on but it made me laugh.

On to DJT's statement.

“This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country.

Which hunt is mirrored, he is talking about the White Hats hunting, not DJT being hunted. Chapter Closed.

“Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun. In the months ahead I have much to share with you...

Obvious.

“We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future."

Obvious. I hardly thing this sort of statement post impeachment bowl MVP II is about a new tea party PAC.

So how did we do?

Posted These the other day pointing to the mirror 13 31 being a completion date. The original schedule was altered and it landed here.

Friday the DJT team obliterated the House Stooges. Saturday the vote was cast.

Here Q asked us to "remember" impeachment of 2020, which was yet to either happen or be scheduled.

Impeachment Bowl II was part of the plan, obviously, but to what end it is hard to tell. What is revealing is this event was a Witch Hunt, so rats were in fact caught. Not Raskin Lieu et al, they're morons, but maybe folks like the guy JHTH referred to in his tweet offering a judgeship for the DJT lawyers to throw the case?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Trick of the eyes ToL!

It's 53-47 that appears in 6 posts on the Post MAP.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Trick of the eyes ToL!

It's 53-47 that appears in 6 posts on the Post MAP.

57-43 is 53-47 flipped. Mirror of sorts. Completion.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Actor Joe having more problems.

Funny Clip

Check the eye today...

Yesterday the nose.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is a mysterious statement from Senator Mitch McConnell.

What does it mean?: twitter.com...

"We have criminal justice system in this country; we have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being accountable by either one.

Sounds like Obama better watch out for lawsuits. Tuough to be honest, it sounds like Mitch's wife is just mad that China is going to lose big and is now pushing Mitch to side with more of the Trotskyists.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Could be something, could be nothing:

57-43
=====
EG-DC

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

If that is a real picture, then we should be asking a whole lot of questions.

It looks like Joe's left side is not only hanging off his face, but it also looks as if it's puffy. Did he have another stroke, reaction to the vaccine (ie Bells palsy), or is this a mask that is falling off?

Then we have the bigger question of, why was this picture even allowed to go out?

This face issue is way more concerning that that nose issue. The nose issue could be explained away by saying "Body double for security concerns", but the face issue is a whole other issue.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join