It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Fooking begins

a reply to: Parksy1981

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

REF; Converting RX into TX..

1. you would require Long Distance and because of that things can become slightly more technical
2. Long Distance can be made under simple terms, provided One is going to use Morse Code to TX.
3. Small hand held tx/rx gadgets can be purchased for a reasonable price.

Now comes problem Maximus.. To Legally use a Long distance, short distance, TX, means you Must first aquire a Licence to use / possess such. Hence Amateur Radio.

Having said all that even 1 old CB style rig needs a said Licence. No real tests for those, But they are Short distance Transmitters. One worthy tip would be a few nights at a local Radion Amateur Club. Detailed info plus stacks of Help are forever present at such. Off the cuff, (cough, cough), Youtube is one way of finding out how such can be done etc. Worth watching to maybe support further Interest in Joining R.S.G.B. For maybe 12 month's. Best advice for perhaps slowly gathering 'How To', info for future use etc. Plenty more may be said by others, but its quite easy to Track down Illegal users and literally dive upon such - when part of the official Government Tracking team..............if you know what I am trying to say. Best of luck all round....Says one Amateur Radio fan / Member, since early 80s.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Cheers for the detail steaming!

Gives a start point for those needing to use this method for communication, should it be required in a deepened lock down/blackout.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I want to share a thought I had if you dont mind.

The Q drops that have "The Shot Heard Around The World" in them

How do we wake everyone up with a common enemy?

Could it possible be the Covid VAX SHOT that does it? People start seeing their loved ones die from it on both sides?
The "SHOT" is being taken around the world.

What is whats in the shot hasnt really taken place yet? We know it is already effecting people. Some of us think there is going to be even more to it...

Still my main point is Shot Heard Around The World. This shot has been heard about around the world...

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

For the second time!! The vote was 57-43; 67 needed to convict.

7 RINO viper's voted with the Democrats to find Trump guilty:

Burr
Collins
Cassidy
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Next question, what are the dirty Dems going to do next?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dems boxing above their weight.....Go Team Trump!
Nice thank you to his team too...plenty of hints in what's to come too.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm23America/ChicagoSaturday2021-02-13T15:08:00-06:0003America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Yeah I hope we start off with some BOOMs, I'm expecting him to make a public appearance or speech of some kind soon...fingers crossed

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Couldn't RaDAR (Rapid Deployment Amateur Radio) be used to limit the ability of detection?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think they already have plans for "spectrum dominance" with this new Quantum Receiver the First to Detect Entire Radio Frequency Spectrum from 0 to 20 GHz range.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Try such, usual 'Fox Hounds', give such a swing now and then, but when Multiple numbers , using 360o light sytem attached to above 8 antennae - ie on top of car or in vans, decide to find, find they steadily do. Fun, well it was tried during WW2 to keep signals brief, at many different addressess, but majority came unstuck.

Wish you luck in today's day and age.............

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Get us into some nasty war, like with Iran perhaps. They are going to make us suffer the consequences.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: i8miceb4

The Question now is - What's next????

Who knows??
I didn't write the movie..only bought a ticket
BUT i'm strapping on protective head gear because there doesn't seem to be an off switch for crazy....

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Never mind I’m not good at math
edit on 13-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have him killed?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Dear one, there is another lesson here. The parents of these children who are affected adversely will get a real and painful wake up call and maybe, just maybe they will get angry enough to do something...Bless the children who will "take it on the chin" for humanity.

I hope it does not come to pass but the children play a big role in this, I guess lots of them in all directions and in difficult and inspirational ways.

We must be strong, we can do this, we wouldn't be here now otherwise...God's mercy.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

How many times do we think they tried that move? BOLO rogue missile off the Atlantic coast?😳

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Caption this...

Movin" on Up...

Someone's A$$

twitter.com...

edit on 2/13/2021 by BlissSeeker because: foul

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Probably more than we can even imagine. Although I imagine it’ll be a lot easier these days if they really want to go that route. That would absolutely open up a Pandora’s Box that they cannot even fathom. If Trump is killed in an obvious assassination then I think that would be a real precursor to a legit, hot Civil War.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Consider also reading it as the "Shot HERD around the World" - i.e. the Sheep who take the Vaccine.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Get us into some nasty war, like with Iran perhaps. They are going to make us suffer the consequences.

I think, my opinion only, that if the dems and Biden declare war on someone without a reason, we should round all those dems up and fly them to the war zone, drop 'em off and maybe give 'em a battle rifle, with a 10 round magazine, of course.

Maybe that should be in the constitution...

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join