It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the trial keeps going, Trump's team intends to turn the trial back on the real conspirators. This is why he is threatening Harris and Pelosi with depositions. He intends to prove that they are the ones behind the capitol riot.

The other side knows this too, so I suspect they will either try and crawfish out of the deal all together or they will move to limit the number of witnesses allowed. Trying to limit the witnesses would be a pretty bold move considering the military is right there overseeing the entire thing. They would essentially be denying the defense a chance to defend itself and in the process running rough shod over our constitution even more than they already have.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Anyone have a link to today's impeachment hearings?

Yesterday I started using an RSBN link but it was constantly buffering. When I switched to the c-span link from the thread it was clear and unbroken. RSBN being targeted?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: pteridine

Wow, so you're saying there's a chance for me and Ivanka to become a thing?

No offense but I would lay that 100 on a no for you and Ivanka. I can't say as I would think it was a bad idea on your part, but is would be so unlikely. We don't know if Jared has crashed and burned yet for one.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They've been being targeted for awhile, Sufi. I'm watching on RSBN now with no problems though. They're in recess and have been for awhile. Ever since it was decided there will be witnesses. I'm sure the left is collectively crapping their pants ATM.

link   
7.1 Earth Quake just hit Fukushima!

The Japan Meteorological Agency said the quake struck at 11:08 p.m. local time (9:08 a.m. ET) at a depth of 36 miles. Five aftershocks were felt, it said, adding that a tsunami warning has not been issued.

The Tokyo Electric Power Company, which operates the plant, also tweeted that it had checked its facilities and "no abnormalities" had been detected.

If any of you followed the Fukushima thread back in 2011, we all need to really keep our eyes peeled on this as TEPCO lied their arses off in the beginning of that meltdown that's still melting down.
edit on 13-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

link   
Mainstream ridicule IS PART OF THE PLAN. Why you ask?

So that people are curious and look for themselves. That is all we really needed because many have been not paying attention and people making posts like you have been trying hard to keep it that way.

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: pianopraze

Yea but Q also resulted in mainstream ridicule. It also created cult-like mentality. I was often called a shill or troll for questioning Q and his predictions. The mentality that Q can do no wrong. If Q fails, then it's a planned lie to throw the cabal off. If Q says something was going to happen, then Q actually meant something else.

Sure, maybe it made some more people aware, but at what cost? How many will become apathetic to conspiracy because one of the biggest conspiracies turned out to be a massive hoax with no pay-off?

Most of the world is laughing at Qanon. I don't consider that a win.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Wow, so you're saying there's a chance for me and Ivanka to become a thing?

No offense but I would lay that 100 on a no for you and Ivanka. I can't say as I would think it was a bad idea on your part, but is would be so unlikely. We don't know if Jared has crashed and burned yet for one.

Of course I was kidding.

I'm a nobody in the grand scheme of things. People like that don't get together with nobodies. If her and Kushner are on the quits, she just became the most eligible bachelorette in the entire world.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

They've been being targeted for awhile, Sufi. I'm watching on RSBN now with no problems though. They're in recess and have been for awhile. Ever since it was decided there will be witnesses. I'm sure the left is collectively crapping their pants ATM.

They came back just to announce they were going into recess again due to "ongoing discussions" for the next 45 minutes.

Disclose TV reporting that Trump's team intends to call 301 witnesses so far.

edit on 13-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

G.E. seems to be on a kick of claiming various people are alive. Hard to know what to think of that feed.

Cheers

I treat everything like quantum physics; there is a probability for everything. Some probabilities may be infinitesimally small and some may be almost certain but nothing is ever 0 or 1 as everything has an uncertainty. I think Ghost Ezra is providing a source of truth/disinformation with enough disinformation/truth to confuse the black hats. It is difficult to assign values to his statements but I default to a 0.5 or less for dead people being alive. The longer they have been gone, the less chance they are still alive, unseen by the public.
I think he is correct about Joe and that many in Government know that Joe is a fake. DeSantis does. Almost a certainty. I think Michelle Obama has a better than 0.5 of being a male. Lady Gaga, not so much.
We are getting more and more hints and minor exposures that seem to be purposeful, i.e., Joe mask rubber nose. Dark Whitehouse. Caged DC with NG troops. Military aircraft anomalies. I watch the B757's of the secretive Elgin unit going here and there. Fifteen tankers flying for 30 aircraft showing, many of which are not capable of aerial refueling at 300 kts and 20,000+ feet. Even the anesthetized general public is starting to notice as the anomolies and lapses get more and more obvious.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I had heard rumors that Kuchner was Mossad and it was known within the tight circles and around the family including Ivanka. At what point in the relationship was this known, I don't know, but what I had heard is they were playing Kuchner and he is out of the picture at this time, whatever that means.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Cruz was just in front of cameras calling out the Democrats for changing their minds last minute on witnesses. He says that if they try to proceed calling witnesses, Nancy Pelosi will be the first witness called by Trump. Then he went on to explain everyone in the chamber knows there aren't enough votes to convict and this is a hail mary being thrown to appease the radical left who is pissed that Trump will be acquitted.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

When considering how deep state uses marriages to control people and to get on the "inside" it always brings me back to the clues about the long game, centuries if not millenia.

Wayyy back in Part 3 of the thread, I raised how the Duke of Savoy sent young french women to infiltrate the british nobility (back in the 13th century):

The Savoy hotel started as a venue for the Duke of Savoy to introduce young women to British nobility. Apparently the Queen owns its chapel

edit on 13-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Okuma has a report today (00:50) of 6,935 nSv/h. That’s really bad.

jciv.iidj.net...

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

The Japan Meteorological Agency said the quake struck at 11:08 p.m. local time (9:08 a.m. ET) at a depth of 36 miles. Five aftershocks were felt, it said, adding that a tsunami warning has not been issued.

The Tokyo Electric Power Company, which operates the plant, also tweeted that it had checked its facilities and "no abnormalities" had been detected.

If any of you followed the Fukushima thread back in 2011, we all need to really keep our eyes peeled on this as TEPCO lied their arses off in the beginning of that meltdown that's still melting down.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

.. other than craQkling vibrating pulsating radio active uranium rods 😃

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Cruz closed his remarks by laying out a scenario the Dems are considering right now that I personally believe would compel the military to get involved.

He said they're considering a party-line vote that would allow the Dems to call witnesses but disallow Trump from calling witnesses. Now, he says he doesn't think they'll do it, but I believe if they did it would compel the military to take action because they're sworn to protect the constitution.

What this would be is a total mockery of any sort of judicial process allowed by our laws. It would be a thorough trashing of our constitution. A thorough trashing of due process. A real-time Spanish Inquisition. That cannot be allowed.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yikes! If I was unfortunate enough to be stuck on that island, I would be wearing what some of these folks wear around here for Covid and would have a Geiger counter on me at all times. Pray for Japan.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I've been watching on YT C-Span

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Cruz closed his remarks by laying out a scenario the Dems are considering right now that I personally believe would compel the military to get involved.

He said they're considering a party-line vote that would allow the Dems to call witnesses but disallow Trump from calling witnesses. Now, he says he doesn't think they'll do it, but I believe if they did it would compel the military to take action because they're sworn to protect the constitution.

What this would be is a total mockery of any sort of judicial process allowed by our laws. It would be a thorough trashing of our constitution. A thorough trashing of due process. A real-time Spanish Inquisition. That cannot be allowed.

They would never allow Nancy to testify. Though, this would be a great public platform to expose the inner workings of her devious mind. Trump did offer the National Guard did he not? Could this not be the perfect platform to expose any FISA warrants? But they better do it before anymore witnesses commit suicide... Perfect Public platform, don't hold back, it could be the stake to the vampires heart........

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I see they moved the goalposts in the Trump trial. Now they're going to call witnesses.

A##holes.

What I foresee is a lot of perjury and the left voting guilty despite the evidence against it.
edit on 2/13/2021 by HackScribbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"THE GLOVES COME OFF" Speculation / Questions:

1) DID CROSSFIRE HURRICANE FEED INFO BACK TO CS (Rome - Oct 3)?
- CS then mixes new info & distributes back to FBI/CORN, No Name, others???
- Why we have Multiple versions with Putin-Trump collusion push after election
- Game Theory (Nash Equilibrium) - CS confesses as scapegoat vs treason?
- CS also used as an unnamed source in "O Reports" with Winer?

2) HOW DID CORN GIVE BAKER "REDACTED" INFORMATION?
- CS admits = he is source for CORN (Mother Jones) > BAKER connection.
- CS = original source, so where or how does the info get "redacted"?
- Hidden column #5 seems to match #2 Corn > Baker info.

3) WHAT INFO IN REPORT #80 OF NO NAME VERSION WAS ALTERED?
- Report #80 on this version appears modified on 11/1/2016
- #80 = Putin cultivating Trump 5 years / not $$ but based on info
- #80 = Russia has "compromat" info on Trump from Ritz in 2013

BREAKING: FBI analysts altered the meaning of a source characterization statement written by Steele's handling agent Gaeta

Buried in IG Report: How an FBI Team in Rome Gave Steele Highly Guarded Secrets

CS TIMELINE:
- July 5, 2016: CS approaches Gaeta with "dossier" preview ("pee" story)
- Sept 2016 : #1 CS gave FBI bulk of his Trump - Russia reports
- Oct 3, 2016 : agents from Crossfire Hurricane meet CS & Gaeta in Rome
(FBI Case Agent 2, Supervisory Intel Analyst, and Acting Section Chief)
- end of Oct 2016 : CS says GLOVES COME OFF (Comey reopens HRC emails)
- before election : #2 CORN > BAKER (Steele dossier with "redacted" info)
- Dec 13, 2016: #3 SIMPSON to OHR version
- Dec 14, 2016 : #4 SIR ANDREW WOOD > NO NAME > COMEY
- Jan 5, 2017 : Team BO informed by 4 Intel Chiefs
- Jan 6, 2017 : Team Trump informed by 4 Intel Chiefs
- Jan 9, 2017 : TALBOTT > to Fiona Hill (Does she turn this over to anyone)???
- Jan 10, 2017 : CNN breaks the story
- Jan 10, 2017 : #6 Buzzfeed links to a version online (via Kramer/No Name aid)

HOW DOSSIER GOT INTO ANNEX OF JAN 2017 ICA?
- ICA = Intelligence Community Assessment

Grassley / Johnson = "London Debriefing" 400 pages
Page 1 - Email dated Oct 4, 2016 (1 day after CS meeting in Rome)

Pages 11-17: Emails dated Dec 14, 2016
- D (Director Comey) received a version from No Name
- none are new but duplicates & had been highlighted
- Report #80 on this version appears modified on 11/1/2016
- #80 = Putin cultivating Trump 5 years / "compromat" info from Ritz in 2013

Page 19 : Email dated Dec 13, 2016
- FBI receipt of USB from Simpson via Ohr (folder lableled Rome Reporting)
- After review appears new files are indeed STEELE reports

DD McCabe argues dossier should be in "main body" of the ICA
- Dec 17, 2016 - Comey completes his review of draft for ICA
- Informs DNI James Clapper would be adding Steele dossier to effort
- Besides Sen McCain & Sen Burr, belief many in Washington have seen it
- CIA disagreed - not completely vetted / "internet rumor"
- Dec 28, 2016 - McCabe objected; wanted in main body of ICA report
- McCabe did not prevail = short summary/assessment in appendix

FOLLOW THE PEN!!! CH provides more links, insight & research on this topic
Catherine Herridge - 2017 Steele FBI interview summary or “302.”

PAST LINKS:
FBI - STEELE REPORT TRACKING MATRIX (part 1)
FBI - STEELE REPORT TRACKING MATRIX (part 2)
FBI - STEELE REPORT TRACKING MATRIX (part 3)
edit on 13-2-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join