It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

You mean they gave "President" Biden one of these Red phones?

I don't think anyone from the Q section has an ounce of credit to make funnof Biden.

You all went all in on this conspiracy and failed.

All in? All of us?

No.

Respectfully, I'm curious why you are here on a conpiracy site, with your own account, constantly #posting? It's pretty funny actually. Are you RCMP?

Nah just wanted a better conspiracy revolution than the LARP that was Qanon.

If anything, im upset that Qanon destroyed any hope of corruption revolution taking place through grass roots.

Im upset that a LARP took over ATS and other conspiracy websites and made Trump out to be a savior or hero of mankind.

edit on 13-2-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Apparently, we Americans have one quality that makes us formidable: we react favorably to changing circumstances and are, therefore, difficult to maneuver for long.

After all, we are the best and worst of everyone on the planet

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Meh don't get me wrong, i'd be saying the same # about canada's government but we're long past the point of any hope. Actually, we've never had any. Canada comes off all nice and #, but our government's nastier and gives just as little #s. They just pretend to be all sweet and canadian and #.

Canada's government's evil, we don't even pretend not to be a 'crown' colony. We've had concentration camps and residential schools and #, helped america's mkultra program by letting them experiment on canadian citizens, we had citizen watch lists before AOC made them cool, yeah...canada's government is straight up deep state no hope for change, we're utterly #ed.

I was a scientist during the harper era...that was some good #...the gag orders were great. We weren't even doing anything awesome, we studied bats, but hell no the government was not going to allow us to freely post our data on the internet, despite that being an initial condition on our grant...and despite our research being tax payer funded, nope that # belonged behind a government paywall, under threat of losing funding...

Trudeau's just as bad...if harper was canada's bush...trudeau is our obama...and obama somehow managed to be worse than bush...trudeau in general is and always has seemed like a mirror of obama...in policy...in campaigning...the same fake shallow, phony, used cars salesman bull#....the same kind draconian # done under the guise of making things better.

The Canadian government is about as deep state, banker bitch as you can get. We're all aboard the Covid, china love train. We gave nuclear material and reactors to Iran, we seized phosphate mines in Africa, we're all up in Afghanistan.

If anything Canadians are worse because we act like we're somehow better despite the fact our government has committed atrocities and human rights violations that would make the American dems cringe. Canada's government is very clearly 100% behind the globalist agenda, plays along with whatever the other 5 eyes countries do and is the Rothschilds' bitch through and through.
edit on 13/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Interesting flight call sign up.

Monkeywerx identified GITMO844 as the Base Commander

From days of my youth

to dug88 - nice election summary
edit on 13-2-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I never expect arrests.

Rules for thee and not for me is half their playbook.

But Q has awakened the normies to their dirty not-so-little secrets.

People see the naked people walking around. That the emperor want-to-bes have no clothes.

Q did more to awake public consciousness than anything in my lifetime. Out of nowhere people are talking about ATS/q stuff we talk about all the time here. Before Q no one would be talking about this stuff out in the open. Now I hear it in random conversations walking through stores.

It’s amazing. The people have awakened. What that will lead to I don’t know.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
NOTE THE TITLE..."WORLD-FIRST TRIAL". THIS VACCINE HAS NOT BEEN TRIALED ON CHILDREN, SO OUR CHILDREN ARE THE GUINEA PIGS!
Whoa! So Sky newsperson reporting that vaccine is being rolled out to children now.....BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW CHILDREN WILL REACT TO IT, IT WAS ONLY EVER TESTED ON ADULTS!!
And there you have it... precious children are guinea pigs!

Children to be guinea pigs!

The elderly were never the target...it is the children!
Sorry, I'm so upset right now!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Absolutely disgusting, who would allow their kids to do this

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

You mean they gave "President" Biden one of these Red phones?

I don't think anyone from the Q section has an ounce of credit to make funnof Biden.

You all went all in on this conspiracy and failed.

All in? All of us?

No.

Respectfully, I'm curious why you are here on a conpiracy site, with your own account, constantly #posting? It's pretty funny actually. Are you RCMP?

I recall reading Canada had some government operation that essentially shilled on the internet with a mission of 'guiding' discussions in whatever direction was the flavor of the day. But I don't think they were RCMP, more like part of the Canadian intel structure.

Not that such is unique to Canada. Galling waste of taxpayer money anywhere to have government bozos of any stripe poisoning the well of public discourse.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Rel, not sure if you saw this, apparently from last week, a deleted tweet from Sky News....

Metro LOL

DIG BOJO BRIEFING Q

edit on 13-2-2021 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Its not the children or the elderly or even you or me....... it's our spirits not our flesh.

The only way to gain possession of said spirits is to keep people in a constant state of negativity and what better way to gain said spirits collectively but to go after both the elderly and the young..... The vaccine gets most and the naysayers get caught up in negativity over everything going on around them.

Its your soul/spirit on the line - stay positive or loose......big time.

(Nutshell explanation.)
edit on 13-2-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981

Absolutely disgusting, who would allow their kids to do this

The decieved. The lost. The ignorant.

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

edit on 13-2-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Yes, that as well.

Here we go...children as young as 6 months going to be 'trialled' in Houston Texas. Announced yesterday....sorry...not sorry if I now sound like a conspiracy theorist...but this is a co-ordinated agenda

Children as young as 6 months

No Rainbows for this one...
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I know the answer to that one.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

GhostEzra
Who uses signal?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Unfortunately when I saw that Biden became POTUS I knew they were going to come after Florida and DeSantis for making the woke states look idiotic.

Yep - but thanksfully, the States (some Governors, like DeSantis and Noam, and many State Legislatures) are waking up, and that all by itself could be enough to save our Republic.

I wasn't sold on DeSantis at first and figured he was going to be another rino, but so far I'm happy to have been proven wrong and feel very fortunate to have him as our governor.

Yeah, you're lucky... here in Georgia we're stuck with a couple of turncoats and a totally broken election system.

The two most important things that everyone who cares about our country needs to focus on are:

1. Eliminating any and all electronic voting systems and go back to paper ballots, and

2. Strict laws mandating total transparency at all levels of the vote, but most importantly, these laws must be easily enforceable against those actually running the voting precincts in real time (while actual voting is ongoing), with severe criminal penalties for anyone who tries to impede vote monitors.

Of course there is a lot more that needs to be done, but that can be taken care of at the State Legislature level - but not if the cabal controls who gets elected to those positions.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
[...]
realrawnews.com...#-yourself/

I'm liking this DeSantis chap

Nearly ruined my second laptop in as many weeks

BCP aired a part of the recording and didn't say anything about this, so I seriously doubt it is real.

Would be really nice though...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

"♫ Silver balls . . ."

Oh wait. That's not how the song goes.

Cheers

There was a country tune that had a line about the brass balls hanging off the truck. Brass Balls are what he has.

edit on 13-2-2021 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I know the answer to that one.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

originally posted by: Guyfriday

GhostEzra
Who uses signal?

Oh it gets better
Michigan State Police use of an encrypted phone app raises lawmakers' concerns

State lawmakers are voicing concern about top Michigan State Police officials use of an app that may circumvent state open records laws.

The Signal app encrypts text messages, and once deleted, those texts cannot be recovered.

During a Senate committee hearing Thursday, an MSP spokesman confirmed many top state police officials have the Signal app on their phones.

Senator Tom Barrett (R-Charlotte) would like to know why.

“If it was for real security focused activities then that would be more understandable,” says Barrett. “But if it’s your top brass and maybe the director and maybe not, it adds to the concern of what it was being used for.”

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: discordantone

Easy. None of that stuff is based in actual reality. Biden is the President. Which means he has full control of the US Military as their Commander in Chief.

And reality...the Trump impeachment defense team rested its case after just 4 hours. No "proof" of election fraud delivered. This was our last hope for "introducing evidence" to a proper/legal forum.

The trial isn't over. Yesterday Trump's team concluded their opening arguments. But a lot happened during the presentation. They began the process of making an affirmative defense. They showed beyond reasonable doubt that Trump did not incite the riot and even breached the topic of motive for the other side to be the ones who incited the riot. And they did in fact also breach the election fraud stuff.

If the trial drags on, they are still open to prove both. That the left called those rioters to DC and the fraud did happen.

Also, I wouldn't say this was the "last chance" to introduce evidence to a proper, legal forum. Q has said all along that "the military is the only way." The military has it's own judicial system and it is both legal and proper.

edit on 13-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Some Larp huh lol

Now if we're talking Larps

edit on 2132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
@dashen

"wu@" indeed. The diversity ratio of tribal peoples to the cavalry is unbalanced.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join