It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Interesting. It looks like they're going to be calling witnesses this time.

Trump's lawyers want witnesses and Lindsay Graham changed his vote to aye to call witnesses after defense counsel requested them.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: blueman12
Now if we're talking Larps

Let’s Bring back Dr. Josef Mengele, that guy got some fast results. He could put anything in a needle and injected it in you.
Death is a great way to get out of being locked down.

edit on 13-2-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting theory Guyfriday, and yes the Q-code has been raised before.

With respect to the perps we were told were using shortwave transmitters, I expect they have already been imprisoned or worse, as it included Nellie and Bruce Ohr, McCabe, Comey and Rosenstein (from memory).

It IS worth a trawl of the Timestamp2Acronym results in the spreadsheet for Q-codes, as well as the Posts/Tweets Per Day calendar results.

The previous discussion on Q-codes led to me calculating the 2 character ACTION CODES from timestamps - which gave a wealth of GO, GJ, EO, IE and FI results as well as country indicators like FR, IT, DE.

Consider an alternative reason for telling us:

So that we can talk with each other, locally, in the event of a clampdown with no phone signal?

I doubt many have radio transmitters at home, so it would be useful to know how to transform a radio into a transmitter. Pretty sure this has been storylined in a few films.
edit on 13-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ghost Ezra t.me... seems to be questioning Kushner's motives...

"Where's Kushner?
80.3Kviews
04:25

Ivanka hasn't been wearing that wedding ring lately.
78.1Kviews
04:32

No, Kushner isn't playing Bidan.
38.9Kviews
04:37

He always looks like he's waiting to catch Trump with a pillow in his sleep.
(Pics of Kushner staring at POTUS)
62.8Kviews
04:59"
edit on 2/13/2021 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Wow, so you're saying there's a chance for me and Ivanka to become a thing?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

G.E. seems to be on a kick of claiming various people are alive. Hard to know what to think of that feed.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Interesting. It looks like they're going to be calling witnesses this time.

Trump's lawyers want witnesses and Lindsay Graham changed his vote to aye to call witnesses after defense counsel requested them.

Encouraging. Also, the Defense Team says they'll need 100 depositions.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yea but Q also resulted in mainstream ridicule. It also created cult-like mentality. I was often called a shill or troll for questioning Q and his predictions. The mentality that Q can do no wrong. If Q fails, then it's a planned lie to throw the cabal off. If Q says something was going to happen, then Q actually meant something else.

Sure, maybe it made some more people aware, but at what cost? How many will become apathetic to conspiracy because one of the biggest conspiracies turned out to be a massive hoax with no pay-off?

Most of the world is laughing at Qanon. I don't consider that a win.
edit on 13-2-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613229 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:04:36 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 436341 No.613193 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:02:22 (EST)
C8F91EAD-51C7-47FA-96C5-C….jpeg

>>613129
What about Awan.
Is Israel involved?

>>613193
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q

Exposing Kushner as deep state would certainly be a Very specific reason and I've often pondered the potential of it.

Consider the implications:
a) Jailing, or worse, the father of your own grandchildren?

b) It would make Ivanka even more heroic than Mata Hari to have been able to knowingly live through a marriage with a deep state operative,

c) Ivanka married Jared in 2009 and they have 3 children. If Jared was told to marry Ivanka, to get on the inside of President Trump's team, then that means deep state knew of the plan from approx Jul 2007 when they started dating - link. That's 13 and a bit years.

The couple, who are both the offspring of wealthy real estate families, have been dating for two years, but split briefly early last year, reportedly because of Ivanka not being Jewish.

But it seems the heiress is appeasing the Orthodox Kushners, and since the July 2008 reconciliation, has been reportedly studying to convert to Judaism under Rabbi Haskel Lookstein at Kehilath Jeshurun Synagogue on the upper East Side.

While rumors circulated that Donald Trump was not happy about his daughter's choice due to Jared's dad Charles Kushner's 2005 stint in jail for violations of tax and campaign-finance laws, Trump tells Us Magazine, "I'm very happy about it. They make a magnificent couple."

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Kushner ...
Reminds me of something I saw back a couple years
Memories took me ymmv..
Who's the man behind the Mask?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Cathing up. Saw this just now from C-SPAN regarding Joe and Jill out on their lawn with their dogs. Dog Comms?

He refer to I believe his dog Champ as being 14 years old. Actor Joe, who didnt even sip his cup of joe, and passed it off to a maskless reporter. He really implied how the 14th will be a big day. With the aquital coming and Presidents Day on Monday. We might be in for some interesting turn of events. BTW, most low energy crow on the White House front lawn ever.
edit on 13-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: add description

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Depends whether you are a Merchant of Venice!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

At the end of the clip Dementia Joe gives his coffee barehanded to a maskless reporter. So much for covid protocols.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wanna bet this Q stuff amounts to nothing in one year?

$100 that no big Q arrests happen. Like obama, hillarry, ect..

Well, you have already lost and the bet hasn't even been made yet.
There is a long list of arrested people in the swamp. Big Dog Epstein' arrest and data collection will be taking the lot of them down who had pedo island sex.

I would take your bet!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Great catch Parksy!

For me, the article comes up with a video of BOJO, discussing the vaccine, that has the title:

Boris Johnson Optimistic He Will Begin Announcing Easing of Restrictions On Feb 22

Didn't Tore say that Feb 22 would be a day we would all be happy about?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Except none of the big name people connected to Epstein (including) Trump have been publicly arrested. Also, Epstein was arrested and watched by the FBI before Trump. And watched after his release. I doubt Trump had any influence whatsoever on his rest.

Any arrests = Qanon proof!!

But right.. the storm is coming!!! Just wait another year and Trump will emerge as Godzilla reborn!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
NOTE THE TITLE..."WORLD-FIRST TRIAL". THIS VACCINE HAS NOT BEEN TRIALED ON CHILDREN, SO OUR CHILDREN ARE THE GUINEA PIGS!
Whoa! So Sky newsperson reporting that vaccine is being rolled out to children now.....BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW CHILDREN WILL REACT TO IT, IT WAS ONLY EVER TESTED ON ADULTS!!
And there you have it... precious children are guinea pigs!

Children to be guinea pigs!

The elderly were never the target...it is the children!
Sorry, I'm so upset right now!

Rainbows
Jane

The children don't ever need these vaccines for routine flu season virus'. The fear tactics have worked however. The sheeple are afraid and lining up like ducks in a pond. It is like fishing in a barrel for the NWO people to have our children be indoctrinated and vaccinated to their liking. We are so screwed if this doesn't end soon. They appear to be wishing for destruction of the humans by any means necessary.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Update: The Impeachment Trial will have witnesses.

www.cnbc.com...

This is good if we can squeeze in a few election integrity experts.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah. I thought that was hilarious. She is like "I'm gonna get in trouble." and he Actor Joe just straight up gives it to her. With the EzraGhost drops on Telegram last night. Once Declas hits and all is revealed, it is going to blow all our collective minds that have been informed. I cannot imagine the zombified MSManiacs and how they will respond. It was interesting to see him point out that they were almost ready to execute the plan back in 08 but decided to wait until 2016 to make sure that everything ran as smoothly as possible. Interesting that he claims that Michael Jackson faked his death and he will be a paramount part in reunifying the world when collective head exploding begins. He also claims JFK Jr. faked his death amongst several others as they were targets and were either a threat or just knew too much. I must say the night shift with GE is quite entertaining.

I know I see some get frustrated with how stupid these folks really are, and they are, don't get me wrong. Hell, I am still a bonehead as well, in other areas. But we have to not think with our emotions. As Dave from X22 last night said, just think about how Trump feels. We are trying to wake up most of the population. It takes a lot of patience to play the long game. I am very impatience living my prime years in the age of instant gratification. Just have to think about the majority of perspectives that don't think and have no mindfullness.
edit on 13-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join