It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The World is Watching

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

the election was free, fair and square, and everybody involved in it was on the level, right?

Ahahhahahahaha...oh lordy....literally the most monkeyish election in the history of banana republics.

I'm sorry but i just can't get over how utterly blatant and clownish that election was. Like...#ing literal third world banana republics with cia backed governments have more free and fair elections than that utter fiasco...

Well i guess maybe they try to hide it better?

It just shows the utter disdain they have for the american public and the utter stupidity of people that sit and fill their minds with main stream corporate media garbage.

What a #ing clown show the american government is and the worst part is they're not even trying to hide it, they're all but bragging about how much they #ed the entirety of america.
edit on 12/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte tells USA the country is tired of being a rest area for American troops; time to hand out bags of 💰💰💰 or piss off:

The President of the Philippines has conceded that the “exigency” of the geopolitical situation makes the presence of US troops in the country a necessity, but warned Washington it won’t be getting anything for free this time.

“I want to put notice, if there is an American agent here, if you want VFA [Visiting Forces Agreement], you have to pay. You have to pay because it is a shared responsibility,” President Rodrigo Duterte said on Friday night.

“Your share of responsibility does not come free because, after all, when the war breaks out, we all pay,” he added, during an inspection of new air assets of the Philippine Air Force at Clark Air Base.
Link

He better watch his six.

Danger is he will need us when China takes Filipino soil. He is right to flex his nation's power but they do need major firepower to stop an invasion. But then again the commies are using infiltration. Island nations that are communist are horrid but at least they have a paradise to suffer and toil for no pay.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Will the Biden Administration object to China aggression? If not, that will tell us a lot about who's controlling the U.S. President.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well by all means go to Park's Restaurant and have some NE Fish Chowder as an appetizer if they are still in Daytona. Stop by Angel and Phelps Chocolate Factory on the causeway in Daytona. I used to love those places. I haven't been in years. My buddy moved away from FL to the Midwest for 10 years and now is back.

But do stay off the Reservation. We don't want to hear of you getting sent to Gitmo like Harold and Kumar or something.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Night launches are the best.

With one exception, when the boosters return to base for landing. You get two double sonic booms in a few seconds. Literally you have to see it to believe it. Daylight only, afaik.

That pic is Biolab Boat Ramp, but I have a spot in Peacock's Pocket that's better. A few miles down a dirt road next to the Shuttle Runway.

Launch Complex 39 and 40 are on the extreme north end of KSP. Good to know which pads they are using for launch. They do landings on the military area on the south end of Cape Canaveral. You don't want to be caught on the reservation there.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Will the Biden Administration object to China aggression? If not, that will tell us a lot about who's controlling the U.S. President.

I am worried he will do a Matador move and act like he is going to stand strong and then move out of the way. Maybe getting a poke in like in the arena. China seems to own him. Any aggression now will expose Biden. They are too smart to ruin their advantage with him in place. They can do what they want behind the scenes is what is going to happen if we are right and China OWNS him.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
More typos by Ghost Ezra t.me...

The inauguration was prefilmed. There were also people there that day actually. One day was sunny the other cloudy. They made arrests during the actual and showed the live one as pre-ecorded. Many in Europe saw it hours ahead of the live time. It makes me wonder if this who impeachment hearing was also prefilmed. A very real possibility. 23:44

pre-_ecorded missing R
who_ _ impeachment = missing LE

REL, are you being called out?

I thought that post times may be important or the actual reason the typos were made--

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337560 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:27:12 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337502 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:25:27 (EST)
>>3337425
Memes ready?
Q
>>3337502
Are you ready to see arrests?
Are you ready to see PAIN?
Are you ready to be part of history?
Q

Times for previous typo posts from Ghost Ezra 15:36, 14:38, 12:38, 3:10

What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much.
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening.
Q

Not ‘official’ product - 5 Eyes.
Listen carefully.
No evidence to support POTUS targeting.
None.
Do you understand the gravity of what’s unfolding?
EVIL & CORRUPTION.
She had to win at all costs.
You know why.
How do people support/vote 4 these people?
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips📁
Q

>>1508060
IDEN_reconf
v. 11.9
Sequence.
Attack[s] anticipated.
Coordinated?
Why are they continuing [internal]?
Attacks will intensify [all sides].
Q

Pics
edit on 2/13/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Interesting find pteridine... maybe?

(Maybe he's spying on my work to get the spreadsheet fully cross checked with retweets, self-retweets, translations, Typos and ellipses? I've mostly been adding the newer elements back into the years before they were discovered - also adding a tab to show filtered and highlighted TYPOS and CORRECTIONs)

This line also seems to hint at ACTORS used at the pre-filming:

There were also people there that day actually.

Looks like Ghost Ezra is calling us to action - to find proofs that the impeachment hearing is pre-recorded?

P.s. Good call on the times to post numbers... was the one about "non-official 5eyes" on the 11th? Could fit the "sonic boom" at GCHQ BUDE?

To make use of space...

We need more chinese members on the thread! Why?

Because yesterday, 12 02 2021, was CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

It's moved from Year of the RAT to year of the OX. I only found out because my Ma always wishes everyone a Happy Chinese New Year on FB.
Chinese New Years Calendar

It will be interesting to see if we get news of some change of control in China yesterday - Isn't it the week of their annual party shindig?

Time for some kip now!
edit on 13-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, Ghost Ezra has been posting a storm since the typo one you raised!
Ghost Ezra posts

1) Stresses that Steve Mnuchin was a film producer,

2) Lady Gaga was male and is "gone".

3) Lady Gaga and Maria (Marina Abramovic) are related. (Was Gaga her son?)

4) Call to dig on Marina Abramović

5) "The few remaining Republicans like Nunez and Jordan and Rand Paul etc.. will be Patriot Party! Republican and Democrat parties can't survive declas both were complicit in different ways in decades of corruption."

6) "Hillary had Kuru but her cause of death was rope."

7) "Merkel gone. Macron gone."

8) "Gitmo has a different set of rules than USA in terms of military executions."

9) "Tribunals will be in DC. It's why it's a prison."
"It'll be televised for the world to see. Space Force made certain of that."
"Can't see in person. DC is caged. Can't get in Capitol Hill right now without a proper clearance."

10) "Bidan is the actor. Biden is the wormfood. Misspellings matter."
"Pompeo called him VP today?"

11) "I always tell everyone stick to the drops. Stay away from sensationalists giving times and dates. Less than 10 know, and those who know will never share. By now the drops alone give you a pretty clear picture."
"The date on the drops are irrelevant. Future proves past. They are written forward looking in time. Something from 2018 could be written for an event today. How is this possible? Whole different conversation for a different night."

12) "Whoever's playing Bidan is having a blast. I caught him walking off stage a few weeks ago cracking a smile laughing after he just pretended to not know where he was."

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sorry, can't resist.

Where dashen banks?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I assumed dashen had a pawnbrokers... not a bank - because he's got more balls!

Or, to use a chess analogy, is he a Pawn breaker?

edit on 13-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

You mean they gave "President" Biden one of these Red phones?

I don't think anyone from the Q section has an ounce of credit to make funnof Biden.

You all went all in on this conspiracy and failed.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"♫ Silver balls . . ."

Oh wait. That's not how the song goes.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I assume you think the Grand National finishes after one lap, as well?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Wanna bet this Q stuff amounts to nothing in one year?

$100 that no big Q arrests happen. Like obama, hillarry, ect..
edit on 13-2-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

This has been bugging me, so if it has been addressed before let me know.

I see this topical point has popped up again:

GhostEzra
Who uses signal?

In amateur radio, QRP operation refers to transmitting at reduced power while attempting to maximize one's effective range. QRP operation is a specialized pursuit within the hobby that was first popularized in the early 1920s. QRP operators generally limit their transmitted RF output power to 5 watts or less for CW operation and 10 watts or less for SSB operation. Reliable two-way communication at such low power levels can be challenging due to changing radio propagation and the difficulty of receiving the relatively weak transmitted signals. QRP enthusiasts may employ optimized antenna systems, enhanced operating skills, and a variety of special modes, in order to maximize their ability to make and maintain radio contact. Since the late 1960s, commercial transceivers specially designed for QRP operation have evolved from vacuum tube to solid state technology. A number of organizations dedicated to QRP operation exist, and aficionados participate in various contests designed to test their skill in making long-distance contacts at low power levels.

And the name stems from the use of Q-CODE, and wasn't at least one group of bad actors using Short Wave Radios to send messages back and forth? I'm wondering if the whole "You have more than you know" thing was "KU" sending us or somebody, the decode sequence needed to decipher their short wave broadcasts.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
'Blitzkrieg'. An interesting choice of word. Given the history there, I wonder if Lukashenko is pointing fingers.

President Alexander Lukashenko said Thursday that Belarus had beaten back a foreign-led onslaught to overthrow his government, after months of protests against his decades-long rule.

"The blitzkrieg did not succeed, we held on to our country," Lukashenko said in a speech at the opening of the All-Belarusian People's Assembly that brought together hundreds of loyal delegates for a two-day convention in the capital Minsk.

Cheers
edit on 13-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: remove dross from web page copy

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

wasn't at least one group of bad actors using Short Wave Radios to send messages back and forth?

The lovely Nellie Ohr.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: CanadianMason

the election was free, fair and square, and everybody involved in it was on the level, right?

Ahahhahahahaha...oh lordy....literally the most monkeyish election in the history of banana republics.

I'm sorry but i just can't get over how utterly blatant and clownish that election was. Like...#ing literal third world banana republics with cia backed governments have more free and fair elections than that utter fiasco...

Well i guess maybe they try to hide it better?

It just shows the utter disdain they have for the american public and the utter stupidity of people that sit and fill their minds with main stream corporate media garbage.

What a #ing clown show the american government is and the worst part is they're not even trying to hide it, they're all but bragging about how much they #ed the entirety of america.

Woot!! Hear, hear! You couldn't have expressed it any better than that, Brother...or Sister! Bravo!

I'm actually feeling a little embarrassment on behalf of my good neighbors to my South.

What the hell is happening to you America?

Have you lost your bloody minds?

Is it too cold down there for you?

Maybe Greta Thunburg is wrong and we are heading i to an ice age?Lol
edit on 13-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

You mean they gave "President" Biden one of these Red phones?

I don't think anyone from the Q section has an ounce of credit to make funnof Biden.

You all went all in on this conspiracy and failed.

All in? All of us?

No.

Respectfully, I'm curious why you are here on a conpiracy site, with your own account, constantly #posting? It's pretty funny actually. Are you RCMP?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join