It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whoa.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting video. The crappy flute music can be muted. Any opinions that the Chinese pyramids were Lemurian?

Good question PT.

The pyramids were not built by shill Hawass' ancestors. They just moved in. I remember watching the film of the opening of Tut's tomb and the description of they packing his things for the "afterlife." Objectively it was a storage closet, not an afterlife ark.

The pyramids are old, but your reference to Lemuria is apt, they are out of time by the point at which we get "history" of them. So our reverse historical referencing of them is a mess and not possible - parts are missing from them, and our history to them is missing.

It seems they served three purposes. One was power distribution, with Egypt being the main generator and those all over - not all pyramids, as repeaters. Healing purposes. But the main purpose was portal gateway travel. Multi use.

Consider why one would find actual bodies in them. They are not tombs. Where did the essence of the person inhabiting the body go? Were they planning on "coming back?"

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Timing indeed! Refresh is good. I never seen that Human 2.0 vid but familiar with most of the material presented. Good vid in a nutshell for further research.

"The first stage will be to augment our hundred trillion very slow interneuronal connections with high-speed virtual connections via nanorobot communication. This will provide us with the opportunity to greatly boost our pattern-recognition abilities..."
- Ray Kurzweil (The Singularity Is Near, pg 316)

"Will robots inherit the earth? Yes, but they will be our children."

— Marvin Minsky, MIT, one of the "Father's of Artificial Intelligence"
Deceased 2016. Implicated by Epstein victim Virgina Giurffe in an unsealed indictment.

He spent millions on AI research & other transhumanist projects focused on life extension, mind uploading, and singularity.

This video includes several of his geeky friends...

Becoming immortal

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I disagree because it will be a permanent change to how your DNA responds and that is not a joke. I studied DNA for research papers and have interviewed twice for DNA research positions. I am telling you this is essentially altering your DNA's out put. It is very dangerous to alter the DNA by inputing mRNA on board the strands. It really is altering the DNA for ever in this case, IMO.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: daskakik
It CAN turn genes on that is altering your DNA

Please... lets try to stay accurate and on point.

Turning genes on and off is not altering your DNA. It is turning genes on and off. The genes were already there.

That said, I did a quick search on retroviruses, and the very first one ever discovered was by none other than that big faker criminal cohort of Fauci, Dr. Robert Gallo, to do with the whole 'AIDS is caused by a virus' hoax.

So, forgive me if I don't buy it. In the end, maybe there are retroviruses. But it really doesn't matter.

There is absolutely no rational, moral argument that can be made to justify forcing people to inject themselves with anything, let alone something that can turn your genes on and/or off.

edit on 8-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

No corner of the Earth left untouched...

COVID-19 pandemic in Antarctica

The first cases were reported in December 2020, almost a year after the first cases of COVID-19 were detected in China. At least 36 people are confirmed to have been infected.

Hold on, looks like we have a safe haven...

In Pitcairn Islands, from 3 January 2020 to 4:08pm CEST, 8 April 2021, there have been 0 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 0 deaths, reported to WHO.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Timing indeed! Refresh is good. I never seen that Human 2.0 vid but familiar with most of the material presented. Good vid in a nutshell for further research.

"The first stage will be to augment our hundred trillion very slow interneuronal connections with high-speed virtual connections via nanorobot communication. This will provide us with the opportunity to greatly boost our pattern-recognition abilities..."
- Ray Kurzweil (The Singularity Is Near, pg 316)

"Will robots inherit the earth? Yes, but they will be our children."

— Marvin Minsky, MIT, one of the "Father's of Artificial Intelligence"
Deceased 2016. Implicated by Epstein victim Virgina Giurffe in an unsealed indictment.

He spent millions on AI research & other transhumanist projects focused on life extension, mind uploading, and singularity.

This video includes several of his geeky friends...

Becoming immortal

I'm beginning to thing JE's efforts were not to stimulate the Trans, not that Trans, human (see the word play/priming) efforts but to either gain control of rogue elements or stop some.

They have the tech buried, but they need folks to consent (jab) willingly AND be "ready" for it. As such, any clumsy MIT grad might screw up the roll out by announcing the discovery of X. So with a few bucks, girls, and blackmail, said Grad suddenly finds the research suspect, or gone. JE drops a few bucks and gets the research early.

Now, there is the element of JE or another beard being the compartmentalization go between too, but this isn't an effort waiting for tech, this is tech waiting for the consent and, like the goog, requiring some nano fig leaf of earthly explanation for the origins - which most likely already exists.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Remember when BIden said he had no choice but to run for president? Well, the official answer appears to be Hunter.

mobile.twitter.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I disagree because it will be a permanent change to how your DNA responds and that is not a joke. I studied DNA for research papers and have interviewed twice for DNA research positions. I am telling you this is essentially altering your DNA's out put. It is very dangerous to alter the DNA by inputing mRNA on board the strands. It really is altering the DNA for ever in this case, IMO.

Permanent? Forever?Whose to say?

Again, I'm not saying this isn't bad - it is. It is immoral, unethical, evil even.

But if it (the DNA) can be changed, whose to say it is permanent? We have more power than we know, this is what the entire study of epigenetics is all about - gaining control of our own bodies, including the ability to alter our very own DNA.

They have to use needles and 'science'. We have something much more powerful at our disposal.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Remember when BIden said he had no choice but to run for president? Well, the official answer appears to be Hunter.

mobile.twitter.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Smartest guy Joe knows is right there in the family...

What. A. Train. Wreck.

It just slays me folks are taking the word of a full blown crack addict, liar, grifter, and all around total scumbag at his written word because something something "recovering" ...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Permanent? Forever?Whose to say?

Again, I'm not saying this isn't bad - it is. It is immoral, unethical, evil even.

But if it (the DNA) can be changed, whose to say it is permanent? We have more power than we know, this is what the entire study of epigenetics is all about - gaining control of our own bodies, including the ability to alter our very own DNA.

They have to use needles and 'science'. We have something much more powerful at our disposal.

True-ish.

The proverbial "we have..." is really not applicable to most people at the moment. And those who it may or may not be, are not versed enough in this to deal with undoing what is done by the jab - even if they had both the time and the skills. With assistance, maybe, alone, not so much.

If we were saying "well, how about uranium injected into the brain" folks would never say "we are so much more power then uranium injected into the brain, we can overcome it." The jab is the same, the only difference is the marketing rooted in each over the last 100 years to accept that jabs result in improved quality of life. They do not, were never intended to and more then cigarettes, fluoride, aspartame, fast food, etc.

There was a thread here once about an alleged insider exposing Rap Music. The replies were hugely telling. "I listen to it and it never hurt me." This is a natural, but HUGELY ignorant statement as it implies same said person knows, in great detail, how they would be without having listened to it.

Folks who have grown up under the 60 jabs by age 10 have zero idea how they would have been, nor do they know what life is like WITHOUT the 60 jabs. So one cannot find a reference point to strive for to rid themselves of the post jab problems.

These jabs are nothing like previous jabs. They cannot be overcome with a bit of crystal work and a few hours of mediation, largely because when one attempts to refute their influence they will be knocked back. The 5G and other EMF signals are in play here. The jab, as exposed in this thread, is multi pronged. It includes the jab, the nanites, EMF/ULF's, cultural constructs, mind control and more additions via food/drink/meds etc. which come later.

Nothing is immediate, everything rolls out. Folks won't feel it this week, or next year, but by the time they do start to be impacted by it, it will already have blended in with their lives.

Grim. Yes.

This is all about the jab right now, all. Nothing else matters to them at all. Nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Is this how mRNA works in nature?

Because if it is, isn't this already happening?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I totally agree with you. In fact, the whole concept of Awakening from my standpoint is that we gain more control over our own gene expression which will allow us to steer our evolutionary path rather than be at the mercy of what we believe is our fate. The quantum technologies that are rolling out will hopefully lead to more breakthroughs and discoveries that will reveal the true nature of humanity and our relation to this universe. Having the ability to truly comprehend how much control we have through the power of our minds will be a game changer... imo

The red flag over these vaccines is the urgency behind the campaign to vaccinate the world. People are being rushed to make possible life altering decisions under the gun. When we're forced to make decisions like that, rooted in fear or panic... we're not thinking straight. When is that ever a good thing? Maybe that's whole idea...

Fed’s Powell says ‘we’re all going to be at risk’ until the world is vaccinated

“Viruses are no respecters of borders and until the world really is vaccinated, we’re all going to be at risk of new mutations, and we won’t really be able to resume activity all around the world,” Powell said during a webinar on the global economic outlook hosted by the International Monetary Fund.

source

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Honestly, none of these copycat accounts have panned out (yet). It gets frustrating and discouraging. I keep reminding myself that this game isn't over. When it's over then I believe we'll finally have our answers. What keeps me going is knowing that so many of us refuse to give up. Even through all of this b---s--- , we are still here hoping for the best. That's powerful

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Speaking of quantum technologies...

University of Chicago launching nation’s first quantum startup accelerator. Will South Side be the Silicon Valley of next-gen technology?

The University of Chicago is launching the nation’s first quantum technology accelerator program, offering $20 million for startup companies to develop everything from unhackable internet systems and superfast computers to sensors that can detect disease on a cellular level.

Based at the university’s Booth School of Business, Duality plans to help up to 10 quantum startups per year by providing office and lab space, access to research facilities and $50,000 in unrestricted funds. If successful, the accelerator could turn the South Side of Chicago into the Silicon Valley of quantum technology — a next-generation convergence of science and industry.

source

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Epstein bankrolled Harvard, scientists to bioengineer his own human race

According to court docs when Epstein was setting up his "Southern Trust" down in the Virgin Islands he stated that he has DNA samples of the entire population of Iceland. We can postulate what plans he had but I wonder whatever happened to that DNA database? Assuming it really existed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Epstein bankrolled Harvard, scientists to bioengineer his own human race

According to court docs when Epstein was setting up his "Southern Trust" down in the Virgin Islands he stated that he has DNA samples of the entire population of Iceland. We can postulate what plans he had but I wonder whatever happened to that DNA database? Assuming it really existed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our very own Samuelson is in the JE data base? Yikes.

Then again, I'm like one of the few without my DNA roaming around, and it is likely only a matter of time before they hold me down.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I didnt think they'd get covid in Antarctica, seeing as they are so ice-olated.

......... sorry ...... I won't do that again.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Quantum Photonics

Now thats someting

Stay in the LIGHT

i'll leave this as your personal dig

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Contracted from...

new topics

top topics