It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: butcherguy

The reason I asked is because I can't really see a reason to do this. I thought you had something in mind since you did say that if you were a blackhat you would do this.

You seem to lack imagination.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
One can imagine many things but that doesn't make them possible or even practical.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I have yet to hear anyone actually state that.

edit on 482021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
BIG!

BREAKING! NH Senate Sends the NH “Windham Incident” FORENSIC AUDIT BILL to the Governor! (24-0 Vote!)

granitegrok.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Shaw died 70 years ago. I am not going to worry about anything he might have said.

Reducing births is not the same as culling the herd.

edit on 8-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Practicality was not in your reply that I responded to.
A reason to do it was. You can’t imagine a reason why.
That is what I replied to.
Now you have added practicality and possibility.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BIG!

BREAKING! NH Senate Sends the NH “Windham Incident” FORENSIC AUDIT BILL to the Governor! (24-0 Vote!)

granitegrok.com...

Could lead to the crack that allows the damn to burst. Thanks for posting that important development!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Practicality, possibility and an actual reason why would all be factors in a real world implementation of such a plan.

You didn't even give a reason why.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

A few reasons I can think of off the top of my head

Mind control
Population control
Degenerate DNA/physical body. Compromise our immune system to keep us sick
Create mutants/human hybrids because the psychopaths enjoy experimenting. You can find evidence of this throughout history

Our world is controlled by a bunch of Sids (the happy child from Toy Story)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
DJT said all of this in tweets, tweets that not the Twit says cannot be given/accessed by the national archives.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So apparently now the 'Qanon' conspiracy nuts aren't so crazy anymore... when the peds are Republicans...

QAnon has been looking in the wrong place the entire time. The #GOPPedoRing was right in front of them.

Link to a hit piece circulating that targets a GOP pedo ring

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
You came up with a list of reasons!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yea...I personally believe they've already been mutating our DNA for eons of time

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
5 Ways The Russian Navy Could Target Undersea Internet Cables

Russian seabed warfare capabilities can target underwater infrastructure including internet communications. Platforms include 1) Large host submarines which deploy deep-diving nuclear-powered submersibles. 2) The special intelligence ship Yantar which can deploy remote operated vehicles (ROVs) and crewed submersibles. 3) Autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs). 4) Dual-use crewed submersibles such as rescue submarines which can also work on cables. 5) trained Beluga whales and possibly seals or dolphins.

Few corners of the submarine world are seen as sneakier than covert operations against undersea communications cables. It is estimated that 97% of global communications are transmitted by undersea cables. This includes trillions of dollars of financial transactions. These cables have been described as 'Indispensable but insecure'. They are thought to be particularly vulnerable to the Russian Navy's seabed warfare platforms. And it is not just internet traffic which could be under threat, but energy infrastructure, military communications and sensor networks.

Russia’s ‘seabed warfare’ capability is centered on the Main Directorate of Undersea Research. Known in defense circles by the Russian acronym GUGI (Glavnoye Upravleniye Glubokovodnykh Issledovaniy) they are more formally refereed to as Military Unit 40056. They are widely suspected of being in charge of more than ‘research’. GUGI operates a large secret naval base called Olenya Guba (‘deer bay’) near the famous Kola Peninsular in the Russian Arctic. All of the below capabilities can be found there.

We must do more to protect the indispensable yet insecure internet infrastructure provided by undersea cables, urges Rishi Sunak MP in a new report published by Policy Exchange, Undersea Cables: Indispensable, insecure.

97% of global communications and $10 trillion in daily financial transactions are transmitted not by satellites in the skies, but by cables lying deep beneath the ocean. Undersea cables are the indispensable infrastructure of our time, essential to our modern life and digital economy, yet they are inadequately protected and highly vulnerable to attack at sea and on land, from both hostile states and terrorists.

US intelligence officials have spoken of Russian submarines “aggressively operating” near Atlantic cables as part of its broader interest in unconventional methods of warfare. When Russia annexed Crimea, one of its first moves was to sever the main cable connection to the outside world.

Google and other tech giants are quietly buying up the most important part of the internet

Landing Sites

As part of a larger project looking at the material infrastructures of the internet and mass surveillance, I located and photographed some of the primary “choke points” on the internet backbone – places where multiple undersea cables reach land and connect the continents together.

How a Few Undersea Cables Connect the Entire Internet

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
United States: Largest Economy in the world. Largest Military in the world. Largest Federal Budget in the world. Largest Foreign Aid in the world. United States = third world country.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Finally some decoding...

DJT speaks

25 Drops With "bye"

^^^ Fits with ST tweets and others.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Already present so Deleted.

edit on 8-4-2021 by steaming because: It was present so I deleted such

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

👆 Yes, it's photochopped. This is not...👇

More in DHC Resume

Waco siege wiki has had alot of edits this year.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Fifteen Storm Rider Tweets and replies today, so far.

I'm trying to catch up on archive links in this part of the thread, which is time critical... so I'll do one tweet decode and wait for others to ask for decodes on specific tweets. All the base data has been loaded to the spreadsheet. I'd also note that SR is saying we are "on the clock" with the Net shutdown as various regions getting outages today.

DECODE of this tweet; Apr 08 2021 12:31:14, delta = 05:07:04

Another BOMB washes ashore in Florida/The past month I have INTEL on 6 found on shores and oceans in Florida/ but waited for confirmation/Now do you understand why Sub hunters are combing the oceans in Florida...
_NOBODY'S TALKING
What happened 3 nights ago 22 miles of the coast? t.co...

1) Why does he twice says "oceanss in Florida" - Isn't there only 1 (Atlantic) ocean but a few seas (Gulf of Mexico, Sargasso)?
Could it refer to the yacht Oceans Seven which is currently in British Virgin Islands and heading to [b[Gibraltar? Is it being used by C_A to bring nukes to US?

2) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 144
Equivalents include several about sagittarius... = HUNTER/ARCHER... could mean news on Devon Archer/Hunter Biden, or Hunt for Red October.

ALL = 962
Equivalent: I will turn their mourning into gladness I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow

3) Usual decodes link to posts: 14, 128, 144, 304, 430, 507, 704, 962, 1231, 3114

#14 1st DURHAM BOAT picture

#128 [C][I][A][is][here][p][r][a][y]

#144 [US][risk][th][ i][s][W][e][e][k] [GOD & COUNTRY]

#304 These people are sick.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5902e7 No.146454 📁
Dec 22 2017 01:26:25 (EST)

>>146326
What do Clowns do w/ the access codes and tech?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
What families are protected using leverage?
Bank / Financial leverage?
NUKE strike package leverage?
Why is IRAN protected?
Why is IRAN funded by the US?
What news about IRAN broke?
Drugs?
What about WMDs?
Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability + IRAN Tech / NUKE DEV?
Plate full.
Have faith.

Q

#507 Graphic form for each correlation a MUST. This will be the AUTH tool you use when all of this becomes public to provide friends, family, others. Do you think POTUS re-tweeted MAGA PILL for no reason? We chose this BOARD for a very specific reason. We believe in you.

#704 [e]

#962 Updated Tripcode.

#1231 What will next week hold? MOAB.

#3114 Who is the real intended target?

The last one brings to mind President Trump saying "They're really after YOU, I'm just standing in the way!"

edit on 8-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I guess it's drip, drip, drip from Hunter's labtop for a while.

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join