It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Seven minutes after Dan Scavino's tweet (that Iposted a few posts up), Mr Pool posts 7 more pictures over 32 minutes and again seems to have deleted them from twitter but left up on Telegram:

#1 (reply comments show picture source):

#5 hinting at old communication methods - think before telephone?

#6 male right ear but female hand

#7 female left ear but mans right hand

Is this hinting to listen out for EBS around the new moon? Or something else? Who knows but thought I'd share!

ETA - could mean Chinese whispers!

The timestamps point to posts
#2308 - Ronald Reagan Peace through Strength
#2339 - Swamp fighting back
edit on 8-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Donaldo (Apr 7 7:19AM) - Dan (Apr 8 10:00AM) = DELTA 1601 minutes
- Fist pumps / Feel proud / Winning
- links to video : potus signed "my hat" last night (link broken)

VIDEO CLUES TO CONNECT POSTS:
36 seconds = POST 36
playing "GOLF" = 1 post = POST 4162
"THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR" = 2 posts = POST 151 and 2937
"SKIPPING" on water = 1 post = POST 3015
"hole in one" on a par 3 = [-2] score ("EAGLE") = 11 posts

It Exists: DOJ Finds Letter Ordering Scrutiny of Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

LOGICAL THINKING
"Midyear Review" shows how FBI used MSM to leak/control a narrative.
"Sessions Letter" shows how DOJ can bury evidence by claiming it doesn't exist.
With check & balances compromised, direct approach doesn't work.
Piece these posts together = "the end around" = perfect shot.
What public expects to happen vs how/why it had to happen this way.
Still must be done legally - no cutting corners = longer process.
It wasn't pretty... but it was a thing of beauty.
NO LEAKS.

Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
No media.
No leaks.
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control,...
How do you keep a secret?
How do you prevent leaks?
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
Who do you trust to keep secrets?
How do you prevent leaks?
How many FBI & DOJ were FIRED/FORCED?
Does 'Russia' recusal prevent/block AG from this responsibility?
What time period did this occur?
Who appointed and tasked HUBER?
Who appointed and tasked the OIG?
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Transfer from AG1 to AG2?
Why might that be important?
How do you avoid 'politically motivated/attack - obstruction...?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.
Who can you trust?
Have faith, Patriots.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually
protect and serve our great country.
edit on 8-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Noice set of connects brewtiger!

BTW there were quite a few storm rider tweets (mostly replies) which are worth perusing as many state things that will be easily checkable in Future proves Past mode. Subjects = troop movements, blood plasma etc.

Off for some zeds now.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing!"

There is a TFR flight restriction on Esperanza in US virgin islands, close to Epstein's Little St. James, for: "Ordinance Disposal Ops."!
edit on 8-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Meditação Guiada Para Viagem Astral ou Sonhos Lúcidos (Guided Meditation for Astral Journey or Lucid Dreams) Narration is in Portuguese. You'll recognize the thumbnail.
www.youtube.com...

Within the limits of these ideas the dominant suggestion to these entities is that of a Law which confers Liberty, so by using this Law of the constructive power of thought they can determine the conditions of their own consciousness; and thus instead of being compelled to suffer the nightmare dreams of the other class, they can mold their dream according to their will.

The book has many reprints and cover designs over the decades.
www.gutenberg.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Noice catch ETMN!

Really must get some sleep now but will give it a watch tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Exactly..

This is Interesting 👀

(Q)Storm Rider

@Littleb29872980

·

Apr 5

The Biggest CENSORSHIP in history is taking place and growning .. It will be far worst than 2020 election time.. Prepare/// It's not for you.. But for them who sleep(AFTER THE GREAT EVENT THEY WILL WAKE)/It was PLANNED EVERYTHING you are seeing is PLANNED. +Known Created NCSWIC

(Q)The Storm Rider

@Littleb29872980

·

Apr 5

INSIGHT: How did Jesus/buddha/& unknown Masters know reality was a trap/trick/for the mind? How did they Master Death? How did they know reality was ""duality""?
What's

Q)uantum
E=mc2
SPIRIT
GHOST
THOUGHTS
Perception
A.I
Aliens
Demons
Angels
GOD
MATRIX
???
NCSWIC
+TRUTH

mobile.twitter.com...

It's almost as if...... it was already known

Think Alan Watts ( no pressure to, just throwing it out there to the wind ).

Carry on Soldier.

See pictures on Storm Riders blog (under SR's Posts)..

"The Entire World is a Projection - Everything is Mind - "

"WHY DID Q REFERENCE MATRIX MANY TIMES???
IT WAS FOR A REASON"

"Coincidence the Matrix (Movie), grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?

Sound familiar?

Wonder where they derived that idea from.

Now comes the "Conspiracy" label.

Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it becomes.

The End won't be for Everyone, that choice, to know will be yours".
-Q.

Listen carefully.

"The Matrix was a Documentary." - Keanu Reeves
edit on 8-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
All the distractions .... all the excuses ... meanwhile ... Down on the Farm ....

Epstein and friends cream Dream - And the Wind Cries Jeffrey Epstein: Biohacking Humans with DNA, Nanotechnology, IoT & 5Gs

.....His funding included more than $15M from donors such as DoD and National Institutes of Health (NIH). He “specialized in the area of nanoscience” and “became a ‘Strategic Scientist’ at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT)” that “awarded him more than $1.5 million to establish a research lab at WUT”.

An interesting article elaborating those connections was published on Joseph P. Farrell’s website, which reaffirmed that Lieber’s specialized research was nanotechnology aimed “to detect small viral particles in humans”....

Synthetic Biology Explained

It aims at the (re-)design and fabrication of biological components and systems that do not already exist in the natural world. Synthetic biology combines chemical synthesis of DNA with growing knowledge of genomics to enable researchers to quickly manufacture catalogued DNA sequences and assemble them into new genomes.

TRANSHUMANISM / HUMAN 2.0

The goal of the transhumanist movement, or “Human 2.0,” is to transcend biology into technology, to meld human biology with technology and artificial intelligence

Right now, today, we may be standing at the literal crossroads of transhumanism, thanks to the fast approaching release of one or more mRNA COVID-19 vaccines

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are designed to instruct your cells to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. It does this through a process called transfection, which is also used to create genetically engineered organisms

Transfection can have either temporary or permanent effects on the genome, and it is unclear how the COVID-19 vaccines may affect the human genome long-term

In 2019, researchers discovered the 2009 pandemic swine flu vaccine Pandemrix caused narcolepsy by affecting a non-coding RNA gene that regulates the production of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor, a protein that plays an important role in neuronal survival. If a conventional vaccine can have genetic effects, the risk of mRNA vaccines having genetic effects is bound to be even greater

Madej reviews some of the background of certain individuals participating in the race for a COVID-19 vaccine, which include Moderna co-founder Derrick Rossi, a Harvard researcher who successfully reprogrammed stem cells using modified RNA, thus changing the function of the stem cells. Moderna was founded on this concept of being able to modify human biological function through genetic engineering, Madej says.

Flashback

edit on 482021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA - Yes ETMN I know you,I and many others have posted similar stuff over the past threads ....
Sometines it is just the timing of it all to put the pieces together

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: daskakik
It CAN turn genes on that is altering your DNA

Please... lets try to stay accurate and on point.

Turning genes on and off is not altering your DNA. It is turning genes on and off. The genes were already there.

That said, I did a quick search on retroviruses, and the very first one ever discovered was by none other than that big faker criminal cohort of Fauci, Dr. Robert Gallo, to do with the whole 'AIDS is caused by a virus' hoax.

So, forgive me if I don't buy it. In the end, maybe there are retroviruses. But it really doesn't matter.

There is absolutely no rational, moral argument that can be made to justify forcing people to inject themselves with anything, let alone something that can turn your genes on and/or off.
edit on 8-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So, running with this synchromystic nudge: Egypt/Antarctica

From ancient Egypt to Antarctica: Genomic studies of Sacred Ibis mummies and ancient penguins

Wasn't there something about a delivery of supposedly antarctic penguin pineal glands a while back? Thinking Wikileaks cable brought up in one of the drops... ?

Or this:

Antarctica pyramids: Did the Egyptians transfer their civilization to Antarctica ?!

Aliens vs Predator meets Ancient Egyptians vs Nazi Yetis... or something.

Guess what I'm trying to say is don't take those examples too serious but yeah Egypt/Antarctica ... could be interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Two posts for the price of one - so you get a free lame pun:

edit on 8-4-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just to add on
When talking Mummies we need to not forget about Chinas 3000 year old State Secret

China's Next Geopolitical Goal: Dominate Antarctica

China’s ambitions in the Arctic are well-documented, starting with Beijing’s own 2018 Arctic Strategy, which proclaimed the country a “near-Arctic” power and outlined a “Polar Silk Road.” Since then, though almost two thousand miles from the Arctic Circle, China has been aggressively promoting this agenda in international forums, through investments in actual Arctic states, and by aggressive construction of a fleet of polar icebreakers.....

Kunlun Station, the second southernmost facility on the continent, is situated on Dome A, Antarctica’s highest ice feature. As Anne-Marie Brady notes in her 2017 book China as a Polar Great Power, Beijing has used some of its Antarctic bases for satellite receiving stations and high-powered telescopes, both of which have military applications.....

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Good observation on how they are playing us to paraphrase because by definition any RNA is basically snippits of one side of a DNA molecule and these are very similar to the double helix DNA. You could say they like each other and produce a "song" together after they meet that can be repeated until the end of the hosts life.

mRNA is a natural fit into our DNA and THAT is why they have moved to that method. To ignore this and quibble over YOUR DNA or mine is not the way to look at this. After you take in the mRNA you begin to produce them and they alter maybe a few spots of your DNA and you may benefit or suffer the changes.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This may (or may not) clear up the question of RNA vs mRNA

An RNA vaccine or mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccine is a type of vaccine that uses a copy of a natural chemical called messenger RNA (mRNA) to produce an immune response.[1] The vaccine transfects molecules of synthetic RNA into immunity cells. Once inside the immune cells, the vaccine's RNA functions as mRNA, causing the cells to build the foreign protein that would normally be produced by a pathogen (such as a virus) or by a cancer cell. These protein molecules stimulate an adaptive immune response which teaches the body how to identify and destroy the corresponding pathogen or cancer cells.[1] The delivery of mRNA is achieved by a co-formulation of the molecule into lipid nanoparticles which protect the RNA strands and helps their absorption into the cells.

[ex]The use of RNA in a vaccine has been the basis of substantial misinformation circulated via social media, wrongly claiming that the use of RNA alters a person's DNA, or emphasizing the technology's previously unknown safety record, while ignoring the more recent accumulation of evidence from trials involving tens of thousands of people

wiki

The bolded paragraph is misleading because that claim is debatable

Reposting my previous article:

Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA

Following a new collaboration between UiO and research groups in Nottingham and Oxford, it has now been revealed that RNA has a direct effect on DNA stability, according to Professor Klungland's research.

In areas of DNA where RNA binds to one of the DNA threads in such a way that the complementary DNA thread becomes the sole thread (R-loop structures), the DNA stability will change if RNA is chemically modified by m6A

Several research groups are now working together to study what effect this can have on the DNA molecule. We already know that R-loop areas are associated with sequences of DNA containing active genes and that this can lead to chromosomal breakage and the loss of genetic information," explains Klungland.

source

This is absolutely not "fear mongering". These vaccines are being rushed and if there is even a slight chance that their form of RNA/mRNA has any affect whatsoever on the structure of DNA then people have a right to know in order to make better informed decisions. This government does not have a strong history of being forthcoming or transparent when it comes to the various pharmaceuticals they recommend or mandate that we consume

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

"When talking Mummies we need to not forget about Chinas 3000 year old State Secret"

I remember that. Some are saying those belong to Tocharians.

www.universiteitleiden.nl...-1

Or Celts.

celticlifeintl.com...

What a tangled web lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting video. The crappy flute music can be muted. Any opinions that the Chinese pyramids were Lemurian?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
New. Posted from Whiplash347

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy

A vaccine passport is public ownership of your body.

Communists loathe private property.

Your body is not your own under this regime.

Say no now or forever relinquish your bodily autonomy.

If you succumb to this you are enslaving your descendants.

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy

Washington DC is property of the expired U.S. Corporation. All of the Satanic Freemasonry everywhere is theirs. DC is not part of our country unless we conquer it. Democrats wants to make it a state. It should be bulldozed to rubble and a new Constitutional Republic Capitol named

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy

Biden and Harris held their inauguration on the 19th, not the 20th. Not that it really matter but what does matter is that they were sworn in under a expired edited Corporation-based Constitution that expired in 2020. He is not a legitimate President.

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy

Very very important for all Americans to understand what happened last year. From 1871 until 2020 we were a U.S. Corporation based in Washington DC. It’s complicated but research. Trump ended it. Now we are back to being a Constitutional Republic.

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy

Reality is that neither Biden or Trump are president. Legally the military is in charge of governing the country. But, and it’s a big but. The U.S. Corporation Banksters who hold all of the country’s money and manage the financial side of things refuse to leave.

Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy

watch the power grid. The Chinese know how to crash it.

There will be internal uprisings between all of us. Everything is planned. Is the media telling you what’s really going on right now and where it leads? The media are not the good guys

t.me...
Everything Is Connected
edit on 8-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Handy Page for those interested

Live Power Outage Map USA

PowerOutage.us is an ongoing project created to track, record, and aggregate power outages across the united states. Find out more on our About page.
Click on a state to see more information.
Data is updated site wide approximately every ten minutes.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

"The Matrix was a Documentary." - Keanu Reeves

A Glitch in the Matrix

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: tallcool1

He may be copying his info from somewhere or someone else but I don't think it's ATS. I'm actually the one who stumbled upon SRs Twitter acct back in Jan when his acct was brand new and he only had like 15 followers. I'm the one who posted his first tweets in this thread. A lot of his info is underwhelming and unsubstantiated (imo) just like so much data that's floating around these days. But he mentions quantum computers --specifically Q12SSG. I'm searching and can't find any info on this. Either it doesn't exist or it secretly exists but he correlates it to Q. We are in the Quantum era and countries/corporations are vying for quantum supremacy. That's the one piece of data he puts out that sparks my interest and why I continue to watch his tweets

That kind of info about quantum computing may be something and may be nothing - either way it's a little over my head.
While I do have my skepticism regarding SR, I do still follow him/her/them since they are somewhat interesting. Or maybe it's just the little bit of remaining hopium I still have flowing through my veins.

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join