It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This may (or may not) clear up the question of RNA vs mRNA

An RNA vaccine or mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccine is a type of vaccine that uses a copy of a natural chemical called messenger RNA (mRNA) to produce an immune response.[1] The vaccine transfects molecules of synthetic RNA into immunity cells. Once inside the immune cells, the vaccine's RNA functions as mRNA, causing the cells to build the foreign protein that would normally be produced by a pathogen (such as a virus) or by a cancer cell. These protein molecules stimulate an adaptive immune response which teaches the body how to identify and destroy the corresponding pathogen or cancer cells.[1] The delivery of mRNA is achieved by a co-formulation of the molecule into lipid nanoparticles which protect the RNA strands and helps their absorption into the cells.

[ex]The use of RNA in a vaccine has been the basis of substantial misinformation circulated via social media, wrongly claiming that the use of RNA alters a person's DNA, or emphasizing the technology's previously unknown safety record, while ignoring the more recent accumulation of evidence from trials involving tens of thousands of people
wiki

The bolded paragraph is misleading because that claim is debatable

Reposting my previous article:

Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA

Following a new collaboration between UiO and research groups in Nottingham and Oxford, it has now been revealed that RNA has a direct effect on DNA stability, according to Professor Klungland's research.

In areas of DNA where RNA binds to one of the DNA threads in such a way that the complementary DNA thread becomes the sole thread (R-loop structures), the DNA stability will change if RNA is chemically modified by m6A

Several research groups are now working together to study what effect this can have on the DNA molecule. We already know that R-loop areas are associated with sequences of DNA containing active genes and that this can lead to chromosomal breakage and the loss of genetic information," explains Klungland.

source

This is absolutely not "fear mongering". These vaccines are being rushed and if there is even a slight chance that their form of RNA/mRNA has any affect whatsoever on the structure of DNA then people have a right to know in order to make better informed decisions. This government does not have a strong history of being forthcoming or transparent when it comes to the various pharmaceuticals they recommend or mandate that we consume

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
And you keep missing the point. The original paper is based on the virus not the vax. So if that is true, everyone exposed to the virus will have that happen to their DNA even if they avoid the vax.

Also, if nature works that way, who knows how often this happens to anyone/everyone when we get sick.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I wanted to get your comments on those Masonic lodges that burned down

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And you keep missing the point. I posted two different sources, the article I posted above has nothing to do with the paper you continue to bring up. The virus may mutate DNA. But there are protective measures in place and various resources to help prevent people from getting sick. No one wants the virus. On the other hand, the vaccine is being pushed with heavy propaganda and the concerns about the effects of mRNA on DNA have been brushed off by being called misinformation. Which is misleading. People have the right to informed consent. If the vaccines have side effects, people have the right to know exactly what they are. We have the right to demand transparency before we give consent. Otherwise, we've been mislead

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
And you keep missing the point. I posted two different sources, the article I posted above has nothing to do with the paper you continue to bring up.

Because it is where you started off and it shows that this isn't just about the vax. In fact, if true, it is a natural.

The virus may mutate DNA. But there are protective measures in place and various resources to help prevent people from getting sick. No one wants the virus.

Treatments for the virus won't stop what it is doing while you are fighting it off.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I wanted to get your comments on those Masonic lodges that burned down

Apparently, the arsonist was an anti-heliocentricist.

Canadian Flat Earther Implicated in Burning Down Three Masonic Lodges
edit on 7-4-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Jesus Christ

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

ETA: nvm, see you added link.

So, when is that report on UFO's supposed to come out??

edit on 7-4-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Since I'm pretty much out of my mind at the moment, how would you guys like it if I took you all on a filmed tour of my Lodge? I have the key to the front door.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
It is what you brought to the table. A paper proposing that CV-19 is a retrovirus and that is how retroviruses naturally work.

ETA: Also, the vaccines don't have the entire virus alive to do it's thing, so what was proposed in that first paper might not even apply to them.

edit on 7-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Seriously?? Yea, that'd be cool.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Apologies ETMN, I should have searched before posting... and your original post on Gen Vallely is much more detailed/ Value-add!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Dan Scavino tweet at 23:00:31 has a 36 second video of "ILDonaldoTrumpo " making a golf ball walk on water before curving across the green into the hole, which is the door to the White House!

t.co...

It's a raucus watch... loving his hat!

1) It seems to give some credence to the view that DJT IS actually using the ILDonaldoTrumpo account to Troll!

2) The golf ball skims across the water bouncing 3 times (needs checking).
It reminds me of 3 BOOMS via a Barnes Wallis bouncing DAMBUSTERS bomb - so Dan could be hinting at the 3 Gorges Dam blowing.

3) The hole is a metaphor for the tunnels under the White House?

4) Video length 36 seconds = #36

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581302 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:54:52 (EST)
Military Intelligence.
No media.
No leaks.
How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?
Focus on Flynn.
Background and potential role.
What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS?
Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO?
Why is this relevant?
Who owes a lot to very bad actors?
How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory.
What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations?
What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to?
How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).
What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch?
Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period.
What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop?
What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs.
What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had?
Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion?
These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture.
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud).
Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

edit on 7-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Curious if "ODIN" has ever been used on these reported UFOs/Orbs or do they plan to using the HELIOS program given the alphabet boys UFO threat narrative. A rumored weapon design of some sort to bring down these UFOs goes back to John Trump/Tesla papers.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No worries, Rel! So much data in these threads it's easy to miss or forget.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Leader in a mask when unnecessary is confounding to me.

When have been FORCED to wear the compliance slave gag I feel nothing but shame, humiliation and disgust. I'd feel less awful about running down the street naked with a LGBTQSWKI#$%159 banner.

How can folks do this as if it is natural? Are folks really without common sense.

I saw this woman walk alone down the street with a mask (bioweapon I guess) to a coffee shop. In with the mask, then out and sat down next to the door and took off the mask. Same street (bioweapon) same coffee shop, same door. Unsafe on the walk up, unsafe in the shop, safe in between???

Remember how people freaked out about this?

In the extremely unlikely event they were in danger; taping windows shut, et al..

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_deception

Military deception (MILDEC) is an attempt by a military unit to gain an advantage during warfare by misleading adversary decision makers into taking actions detrimental to the adversary.[1][2] This is usually achieved by creating or amplifying an artificial fog of war via psychological operations, information warfare, visual deception, or other methods.[3] As a form of disinformation, it overlaps with psychological warfare.

4] Military deception is also closely connected to operations security (OPSEC) in that OPSEC attempts to conceal from the adversary critical information about an organization's capabilities, activities, limitations, and intentions, or provide a plausible alternate explanation for the details the adversary can observe, while deception reveals false information in an effort to mislead the adversary.[5

Deception in warfare dates back to early history.[6] The Art of War, an ancient Chinese military treatise, emphasizes the importance of deception as a way for outnumbered forces to defeat larger adversaries.[7] Examples of deception in warfare can be found in Ancient Egypt,[8] Greece,[9] and Rome,[10] the Medieval Age,[11] the Renaissance,[12] and the European Colonial Era.[13] Deception was employed during World War I and came into even greater prominence during World War II.[14] In modern times, the militaries of several nations have evolved deception tactics, techniques and procedures into fully fledged doctrine.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, that is a largish part of it but a confusion attack goes deeper, much deeper.

That article is just describing the symptoms ... not the underlying ethos or the conceptual nature of confusion warfare.

I am not going any deeper into descriptions, not at this time.

Dust it off, give it a new name, off we go ... is not sufficient.

It is like describing the Way of the Warrior. It goes deeper that what can be described.

P

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join