It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Bottom line for us all is to be careful and take in lots of advice from everyone before you decide.

Consider the source is all bungled up now thanks to the enemedia. We are going to have to use "our own discernment", and we need to have lots of reasons to do something to our body in this environment so all should tread carefully. Err on the side of safety is how we try to do it here.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: tanstaafl
I disagree because it will be a permanent change to how your DNA responds and that is not a joke. I studied DNA for research papers and have interviewed twice for DNA research positions. I am telling you this is essentially altering your DNA's out put. It is very dangerous to alter the DNA by inputing mRNA on board the strands. It really is altering the DNA for ever in this case, IMO.

Permanent? Forever?Whose to say?

Again, I'm not saying this isn't bad - it is. It is immoral, unethical, evil even.

But if it (the DNA) can be changed, whose to say it is permanent? We have more power than we know, this is what the entire study of epigenetics is all about - gaining control of our own bodies, including the ability to alter our very own DNA.

They have to use needles and 'science'. We have something much more powerful at our disposal.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"It's only our job" "Our company asks us to do this'
clip

Another Prime example of how this corrupt money enslavement system has us all behaving like strung out crackheads. Choosing job security over simple ethics and humanity. Our value system is completely turned upside down because the psychopaths have got the whole planet fiending for their #ty currency

If you don't believe we're hooked on money, pay attention to how much of your daily conversations are dominated by money talk --- where to find it, how to make it, how to keep it. Tell me this isn't addiction. They know if they can get us chasing after their phony symbol of wealth then we'll all be compromised. We'll do anything for that next hit
edit on 8-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Those are some messed up teeth. Just like battery acid was used on them. I hope to God he stopped smoking crack.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Remember when BIden said he had no choice but to run for president? Well, the official answer appears to be Hunter.

mobile.twitter.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Smartest guy Joe knows is right there in the family...

What. A. Train. Wreck.

It just slays me folks are taking the word of a full blown crack addict, liar, grifter, and all around total scumbag at his written word because something something "recovering" ...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Bottom line for us all is to be careful and take in lots of advice from everyone before you decide.

Nothing to decide, for me and my family at least. We don't get any vaccines. I had some when I was younger, the last one I had was around 17 when I went into the Coast Guard.

Our kids (6 1/2 and twins 3 1/2_ haven't had any, and won't for as long as I have anything to say about it. Never had an ear or sinus infection, nothing beyond the typical 6-12 months run of snotty noses when they started daycare and their immune systems got exposed to all of the nasties out there. Took about a year, then they've been fine since, healthy as can be.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Is this how mRNA works in nature?

Because if it is, isn't this already happening?

Yes and it is one of the mechanisms that drives mutations. THAT is why this is one of the reasons we are even going down this path in the "Vaccines". The DNA pool is a sink or swim situation and if it is real bad the change of the DNA output kills. Sometimes it is what brings us Beethoven.

In this case from what I read, the mRNA is going to set up a new system that seeks out the CV specifically but it will most likely do it at the expense of the other safety features of our antigen producing DNA positions of the Double Helix strands.
edit on 8-4-2021 by Justoneman because: I always typo

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What's with Q...? How long has it really been going on?

Q Novel

In 1517, Martin Luther nails his ninety-five theses to the door of Wittenburg Cathedral, and a dance of death begins between a radical Anabaptist with many names and a loyal papal spy known mysteriously as "Q." In this brilliantly conceived literary thriller set in the chaos of the Reformation-an age devastated by wars of religion-a young theology student adopts the cause of heretics and the disinherited and finds himself pursued by a relentless papal informer and heretic hunter. What begins as a personal struggle to reveal each other's identity becomes a mission that can only end in death.

Q

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Here is one brief answer to who,why,when,where & how

bscb.org...

The Flu Jab;s are not going to do this, but they do try to Destroy ........................ the possible invader

Cheers.
edit on 8-4-2021 by steaming because: to correct such

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here we go again. This time in Bryan, Texas.

@KBTXRusty
MASS SHOOTING UPDATE: Bryan police are speaking with employees at Kent Moore Cabinets to get details. Sources tell me 6 shot today. No suspect in custody. No description or motive. School lockdown nearby has been lifted. 3:54 pm

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

In this case from what I read, the mRNA is going to set up a new system that seeks out the CV specifically but it will most likely do it at the expense of the other safety features of our antigen producing DNA positions of the Double Helix strands.

But that is what the immune system does naturally so why would this be any more threatening than what usually happens? This is why I called it fear mongering earlier in the thread.

Also, someone made a good point earlier, maybe the virus itself was designed to do the same thing, but that puts in question the whole pandemic, since it would have been in the best interest of TPTB to not mention it or at least downplay it so that everyone would have gotten exposed.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

His upper teeth look like he's getting ready to have them capped. The lower teeth don't look too bad I guess.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I hope he stopped smoking parmesan cheese!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well Man made verses natural. You have resolved it and didn't realize that. Designed by people who have stated they want us dead is another issue you should care to concern yourselves.

But that is what the immune system does naturally so why would this be any more threatening than what usually happens? This is why I called it fear mongering earlier in the thread.

Also, someone made a good point earlier, maybe the virus itself was designed to do the same thing, but that puts in question the whole pandemic, since it would have been in the best interest of TPTB to not mention it or at least downplay it so that everyone would have gotten exposed.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That could be. They sure look bad for that however with odd colors for that far down into the enamel of the tooth.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

His upper teeth look like he's getting ready to have them capped. The lower teeth don't look too bad I guess.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well Man made verses natural. You have resolved it and didn't realize that.

That would only resolve it for people who believe in that false dichotomy.

Designed by people who have stated they want us dead is another issue you should care to concern yourselves.

I have yet to hear anyone actually state that.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If I were a black hat, I would engineer a virus to change the DNA of infected people.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Engineer a virus to mutate the DNA of infected people and then create a vaccine to mutate the DNA of the remaining population. They don't have to mutate the entire population, just a majority. A pandemic + globally mandated vaccine would accomplish that

Tony Blair: The only path to freedom is to either catch the virus or take the shot
clip
edit on 8-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If I were a black hat, I would engineer a virus to change the DNA of infected people.

What would be the result of this change in DNA?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What would be the result of this change in DNA?

You would have to ask the hypothetical biochemical engineer.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The reason I asked is because I can't really see a reason to do this. I thought you had something in mind since you did say that if you were a blackhat you would do this.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is interesting...

Link

Remember this?

Veritas update on the NY Times lawsuit. What is very interesting is the speed with which the NY Times dispatched their minion - the "Astor" with the cat pic. Also the Times' response is just hilarious in the "hey judge try one of these because one should work" attempt at dismissal.

Seems odd Time hasn't updated their cover to this...

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join