It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks Thunder, I already posted it here

A Glitch in the Matrix

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Yea...I personally believe they've already been mutating our DNA for eons of time

The question would then be, how?

The follow-up would be, why not keep using that, instead of something that people were able to notice/uncover as easily as the current batch of vaccines?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

My answer is I'm sure there is a plethora of different ways to tamper with our genetic code using all the elementals and advanced technology that I probably couldn't dream of

Maybe they like to experiment with all different kinds of methods. Maybe tampering with our RNA in this fashion gives them a different result than using something else. Maybe they're trying to create a certain type of hybrid human (or humanoid) that requires tweeking in various different ways until they get the desired result. Maybe they throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Maybe there are different competing factions that utilize different methods depending on what their expertise is and what resources they have access to. Maybe this pandemic doubles as a psychological experiment or sort of like a stress test so they can observe our emotional reaction to trauma. Check out the Nazi experiments... they were lunatics
edit on 8-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
So they have ancient knowledge and advanced tech but really we are left with nothing but questions as to why do it at all and why with the limited tech that we have?

That is pretty much what I expected.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Epstein bankrolled Harvard, scientists to bioengineer his own human race

According to court docs when Epstein was setting up his "Southern Trust" down in the Virgin Islands he stated that he has DNA samples of the entire population of Iceland. We can postulate what plans he had but I wonder whatever happened to that DNA database? Assuming it really existed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate to say this, but I’m gonna guess that Epstein trafficking kids for blackmail for politicians and celebs is not even scratching at the surface of the big picture of what was REALLY going on.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The system is so bloated, it’s nearly impossible to get out. Feeling super stuck from old bad decisions and also being unaware of how I was being manipulated. Fighting hard to get out.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I think you are forgetting this is purely hypothetical. I'm merely speculating from the confines of my own imagination. As to the reasons why... maybe there are several. Maybe we are just one giant science experiment. The planet is a controlled habitat where we are allowed to function as an evolving civilization as they observe and perform their genetic engineering. Possibly, this has been a work in progress spanning centuries. They can't completely stop our evolution, they can't impose on free will but through tricking or pressuring us to consent, they can guide our growth in certain directions. Pruning us every once in a while to keep us on course with their goals. Maybe they have various control groups split up geographically. Maybe they have control groups set up underground or among civilizations on other planets. They might be trying to create hybrids to work as slaves. Or maybe they want to create a breed of super humans. Maybe we are guinea pigs and they are using us to develop cures for other entities on other planets. It's possible that they are bored and we are just a game or sport to keep them entertained. If a being is a sadomasochist or a psychopath then it doesn't really need a reason at all for sadistic behavior. You ask why and they'll answer, 'why not'

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That was my point, it is all speculation and when you say "I'm sure...", you really aren't.

Nobody can even say if changes in DNA lead to any benefit for the overlords, if they are even real.

How about this, what if every soul gave their consent to go through whatever hell they might be put through here before setting foot on this plane of existence?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
USS PHILIPPINE SEA
@US5thFleet - USS Philippine Sea
- In Suez Canal this week / posted photo taken near Evergreen

WEST PHILIPPINE SEA (aka SOUTH CHINA SEA)
Filipino vessel chased down by 2 Chinese missile attack craft
- Incident took place in the Spratly Islands region on map below
- Mischief Reef is the largest of China’s seven artificial islands in the Spratlys

source: mapmania
edit on 9-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You're going to have to prove that souls exist, explain why they would give their consent (consent to who?) to come here (come from where) And explain how this plane of existence came to be if it was here before the alleged souls got here

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
No, I can just pull out the speculation card, accepted in all Q threads.

So, honestly, what are we doing here?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Go ahead and explain

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Explain what?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was interesting

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
THAILAND
- Less than 100 total deaths, recognized as one of the top responders.
- Songkran = Thai New Year's national holiday / April 13-15 this year
- Largest public holiday in Thailand / massive travel from city to hometowns
- Third wave spike in Bangkok leads to announcement of new travel restrictions
- Mandatory quarantine / no travel for anyone without copy of recent CV19 test
- Hospitals out of tests / unable to accommodate demand / Bangkok city of 10m+
- All bars & nightlife in 41 provinces ordered closed for 2 weeks starting Apr 10

Bangkok's hospitals run out of COVID tests as new rules create travel crunch
Over a thousand people crowd into Thonglor’s Arena 10 for free COVID tests

@SaksithCNA - Thai news updates (English)
edit on 9-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mr Pool coms

Mr. Pool says “the time has come” and “the world is about to change forever"

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Secrets of Cornwall- Communications.

Full link in case....
www.youtube.com...

Well worth the watch

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Prince Philip is Gone ....

Prince Philip, husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99

LONDON — Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband and the longest-serving consort of any British monarch, has died at age 99.

Philip spent 65 years supporting the queen, retiring from his public role in 2017 and staying largely out of the view since. In his active years, he helped set a new course for the monarchy under a young queen, championing Britain itself, as well as environmental causes, science and technology.

Obituary: HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

edit on 492021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lets save the children www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join