It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sheer ignorance.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Yes, they researched and came up with a hypothesis which they think might explain the positive PCR tests.

That isn't experimental evidence. As someone said earlier, that is them speculating that SARS-CoV-2 might be a retrovirus.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Sheer ignorance.

Why is it so hard for you to accept what is right in front of you?

Who knows, their hypothesis might be right, but at this moment it isn't evidence of anything.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I don't know if you are intentionally being obtuse or if you really are this dense but I'm done with ya

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Makes no difference to me or the fact that you tried to pass speculation off as evidence.

I understand that many here are cool with that since that is what the Q thread is mostly about.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Woolsey has come up often.

Nov 12 2017 14:52:34 (EST)

In NPC News...

CDC uses NPC character to encourage NPC's to jab themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

A Not-so-Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.

Use the Private Message system for private chatting.
AND QUIT the BICKERING, back and forth crap!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Wed Apr 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Is a Mass Psychosis the Greatest Threat to Humanity?

“All one’s neighbours are in the grip of some uncontrolled and uncontrollable fear. . . In lunatic asylums it is a well-known fact that patients are far more dangerous when suffering from fear than when moved by rage or hatred.” - Carl Yung

According to the psychologist Carl Jung the greatest threat to civilization lies not with the forces of nature, nor with any physical disease, but with our inability to deal with the forces of our own psyche. We are our own worst enemies or as the Latin proverb puts it “Man is wolf to man”. In Civilization in Transition Jung states that this proverb “is a sad yet eternal truism” and our wolf-like tendencies come most prominently into play at those times of history when mental illness becomes the norm, rather than the exception in a society, a situation which Jung termed a psychic epidemic.

The totalitarian experiments of the 20th century are a more recent, and a more deadly, example of a mass psychosis. In countries such as the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, North Korea, China and Cambodia it was a collective detachment from reality and a descent into delusions and paranoia that permitted the rise of the all-powerful totalitarian governments that destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions: 

“. . .the totalitarian systems of the 20th century represent a kind of collective psychosis. Whether gradually or suddenly, reason and common human decency are no longer possible in such a system: there is only a pervasive atmosphere of terror, and a projection of “the enemy,” imagined to be “in our midst.” Thus society turns on itself, urged on by the ruling authorities.” 

When a mass psychosis occurs the results are devastating. Jung studied this phenomenon thoroughly and wrote that the individuals who make up the infected society “become morally and spiritually inferior” they “sink unconsciously to an inferior…intellectual level” they become “more unreasonable, irresponsible, emotional, erratic, and unreliable,” and worst of all

“Crimes the individual alone could never stand are freely committed by the group [smitten by madness].” 

source

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

April 19 & May 1. Nothing curious about that ritual date timeframe.🙄

Fauci: Federal government won't require COVID vaccine passports

The federal government will not mandate the use of vaccine passports for travelers or businesses post-pandemic, President Biden's chief medical adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, told the Politico Dispatch podcast Monday.

"I'm not saying that they should or that they would, but I'm saying you could foresee how an independent entity might say, 'well, we can't be dealing with you unless we know you're vaccinated,' but it's not going to be mandated from the federal government."

Gotta luv how Fauci throws this over the wall, not my [our] problem. This will keep the vax passport controversy going for another year or perhaps blow-up in their faces come this summer when tempers flare & explode.
But you might need one to enter a grocery store. Passport please. I say no thanks / not mandatory. The security guard says, "Private property. If you don’t comply, you will not be allowed in."

Leaked Docs Show UK Government Has Planned For Vaccine Passports All Along

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

like Aerosmith-same old song and dance - my friend

I think Ted Bundy was executed with one of their shirts on lol

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
originally posted by: daskakik
From that:

The modifications can turn genes on or off without changing the underlying genetic code.

daskakik:
Plus, that doesn't change the fact that the paper used in the blog you originally linked was just throwing a hypothesis out there.

You read what you wanted. I highlighted the part I think you glossed over Dask. This is important information and means what it says it means. It CAN turn genes on that is altering your DNA even if the skeletal structure remained the same something foreign has altered it and it CAN turn genes on or off.

Comprende'?
It does alter your DNA to do things it wasn't doing before.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Royal Navy details ‘Atlantis’ hybrid underwater capability

A Royal Navy Maritime Enterprise Planning Group presentation seen online by Naval Technology and now withdrawn showed a concept named ‘Atlantis’ for a ‘Hybrid Underwater Capability’ using a semi-autonomous mothership submarine operating in tandem with ‘remote, autonomous and uncrewed platforms’.

"Atlantis 2040: How We'll Fight" — "Next Gen Complex heavyweight and lightweight torpedoes."

The mothership submarine is also shown launching a ‘Next Generation underwater launched Precision Strike Missile’.

All the vested interest in undersea warfare & technology reminds me of Underwater Drones (USOs) and...
"Brand new missiles and rockets, hypersonic missiles. We have hypersonic and hydrosonic," Trump said in Valdosta. "You know what hydrosonic is? Water."
— President Donald J. Trump

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join