It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

You have a PM.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
One other comment on a Storm Rider tweet; Apr 06 2021 14:57:40, delta = 00:03:19

@TeresaFreeThink Yep he's very interesting.... He knows more than he's saying..
Trace his time line of life. See where it takes you.......>>>>>>

This replies to this tweet:

I’m relatively new and I’ve just discovered this gentleman: Retired US Army Major General Paul E. Vallely. I’ve been watching his videos and they’re wonderful. Here’s his take on Que
Frog face

From Major Gen. Vallely's Wiki he appears to have close ties to Gen. McInerny but also to Michael Aquino much further back!

Round & round we go... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Classic political Flim Flammery So what Joe is saying, for those playing the home game, is he has personally been holding back the jab - of course to create false shortages to create a rush (see black Friday).

So a couple of things I'm observing, there is something VERY, as in VERY, significant happening. Of course this over the top WW shilling for the trans-inhumanist jab is one sign. The Controllers really, really, really, pretty please, ah com'on man, want the population to jab themselves voluntarily. They need herd immunity, which they said now only comes from jabs, because the think they can trans-inhuman us by collective. In essence, jab enough and the rest will just vibrate at the same rate.

In my own experience certain patterns occur, like clockwork, then the controllers are really really tantrum throwing level upset. They are tantrum throwing level X10. They've reached the level of "you're just stooooopid idiots" level of upset. Don't feed into this, it is impacting us all around, from on the street - literally, to in person meets, to online, to friends, to family etc.

Folks are feeling the tug between their true self and this sick and twisted group of malevolent beings masquerading as some bastion of morality and sense. Our true self wants to make our own choices and the goons NEED us to let them force our choice, right now, as in today. I'll say again, they neeeeeeeed it right now. Ask why...

Right now, this is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL about the jab. Nothing else matters to them right now, nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Cheers JoM, interesting that speaker is microphone also!

I think someone showed me that about 40 years ago. I never forgot it but what to do with the information is to know you can be tapped by someone wiring into your speakers.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The point I was making with the research I posted does show, through experimental evidence, that RNA can alter DNA. Does this mean that mRNA can also alter DNA? I can't answer that but the probability does seem high. This is new research which can lead to all kinds of new developments. MSM and mainstream science claims that DNA alteration through the mRNA vaccine is debunked misinformation. That claim is exceedingly misleading. The reason why they mislead is because if they truthfully state that they really don't know what any future side effects will be then obviously people won't take the shot. Their job is to appease the public, not tell the truth

Morgan Freeman shares COVID-19 PSA: 'If you trust me, you'll get the vaccine'
source
edit on 7-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Not you, just your handle.

I was merely interrupting the "Yes, No, Yes, No" ping PONG with an honest question that I thought you may have already answered.

Some people think they are so smart that it hurts the rest of us to listen or entertain their f'd up reality. Only interested in BS and I have no interest in that line of thinking. It only produces flies and dried cow dung.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Phage

Not you, just your handle.

I was merely interrupting the "Yes, No, Yes, No" ping PONG with an honest question that I thought you may have already answered.

Some people think they are so smart that it hurts the rest of us to listen or entertain their f'd up reality. Only interested in BS and I have no interest in that line of thinking. It only produces flies and dried cow dung.

When someone refuses to respond to a simple, direct question with a direct answer all that does is prove to me how disingenuous they are.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We don't see James because a good spy blends in so well! I bet there are no Bonds but those Navy Seals will do just fine thank you.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: MetalThunder

Touched by Ep-finger ...

We live in a James Bond world, but with no Bond to be found.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The experts told us that masks were silly and they wouldn't stop the spread.
The experts told us that we couldn't get it from surfaces.
They told us that the morgues would be overflowing.
They built temporary hospitals and brought in Navy hospital ships.

Now we all have to wear masks.
Then they told us we could contract the virus from surfaces.... now we can't again.
The morgues didn't overflow.
They didn't use the temporary hospitals or the hospital ships.

Others have questioned this and are told that there was a 'learning curve' with this virus.
What, a learning curve as if no one ever studied any virus before?

Yeah, we should trust them.

And we should trust governors that forced nursing homes to accept COVID positive patients. How in the hell can anyone look at that move and say that it makes any sense whatsoever???

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
SR retweeted this link:

The SPARS Pandemic Of 2025: Echo Chambers And Vaccine Opposition

I think SR spends alot of time scrolling through ATS board. I posted on all that last year and someone created a thread on SPARS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No, and I am sorry if I came off arrogant and pompous.

M = Messenger RNA and is one half of a DNA strand or bits and pieces of one side of DNA and it changes the area it is keyed to plug into. mRNA alters the DNA it attaches to is how it is.

I won't suggest one that was tested insitu on humanity. It is very dangerous with no protocols being followed that make it safe enough for anyone but Phage. I told someone today my "DANGER WILL ROBINSON" track has been running in the background.
Insitu from wiki

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman
RNA is a piece of DNA type molecule that is only one strand of the double helix DNA molecule.

Ok, so, I guess you totally missed the point I was making...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but, from what I've read...

mRNA is not the same thing as RNA.

So, talking about RNA is going off point - unless you are claiming that mRNA is essentially the same thing as RNA in this context.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Your response makes it sound like I was the one who posted it. I didn't.

No, it was a reminder to all that it is a good idea to check the source instead of just going by what a blogger says.

Maybe. Or...

Maybe this is actually evidence that this 'virus' was actually the result of gain of function research as paid for by someone guilty of crimes against humanity (Fauci) and his criminal cronies in the CDC, FDA and, of course, in China.

It isn't even evidence that it is actually happening, it is just a theory someone put out there.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
He actually retweeted that from someone else. That info may have been floating around for a while...I wasn't aware of it. It's probably resurfacing because Alex did a show about it last week

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's not a "theory". It's experimental evidence. There's no evidence that it's actually happening because vaccines are new. No one knows what to expect a few months or years down the road

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
You are correct, it isn't even a theory, the researchers themselves call it a "hypothesis", they have not even done any actual experiments:

In support of this hypothesis, we found chimeric transcripts consisting of viral fused to cellular sequences in published data sets of SARS-CoV-2 infected cultured cells and primary cells of patients, consistent with the transcription of viral sequences integrated into the genome.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I like Shaq and hope he’s a good guy.

Here he is buying an engagement ring for a guy in an Atlanta jewelry store. Since we’re not supposed to be colorblind anymore, I thought it is significant with the optics here...

apple.news...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
On topic. Banner Changes...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

here

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Prolonged SARS-CoV-2 RNA shedding and recurrence of PCR-positive tests have been widely reported in patients after recovery, yet these patients most commonly are non-infectious. Here we investigated the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome and that transcription of the integrated sequences might account for PCR-positive tests. In support of this hypothesis, we found chimeric transcripts consisting of viral fused to cellular sequences in published data sets of SARS-CoV-2 infected cultured cells and primary cells of patients, consistent with the transcription of viral sequences integrated into the genome. To experimentally corroborate the possibility of viral retro-integration, we describe evidence that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells by reverse transcriptase (RT) from LINE-1 elements or by HIV-1 RT, and that these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed. Human endogenous LINE-1 expression was induced upon SARS-CoV-2 infection or by cytokine exposure in cultured cells, suggesting a molecular mechanism for SARS-CoV-2 retro-integration in patients. This novel feature of SARS-CoV-2 infection may explain why patients can continue to produce viral RNA after recovery and suggests a new aspect of RNA virus replication.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
From that:

The modifications can turn genes on or off without changing the underlying genetic code.

Plus, that doesn't change the fact that the paper used in the blog you originally linked was just throwing a hypothesis out there.

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join