It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could be some kind of GO message linked to the M2 45 inch barrel length .50 calibre machine gun?

As an aside, the 50-cal machine gun design is 100 years old now. Its debut was with a water cooling jacket and was then known as the M1921.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

By way of comment on SR's tweets that paint a picture of disorder increasing.

W Europe is NOT doing well at the moment. The EU screwed up vaccine procurement and deployment -- AFTER browbeating their populations about how important the vaccination is. The predictable result is a lot dissatisfied people who are fatigued with multiple lockdowns that never seem to put Little Miss Rona to bed. Another predictable bit is the politicians are now in high alert about their political futures and / or perceived legacies, the latter of which is a huge concern for Germany's chancellor. SR may yet prove correct about change of government in Germany, although I think it will more likely be a change of ruler rather than a significant alteration to their political system.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I had an irritating vaccination discussion with an old friend yesterday in which I asked "Why do they keep opening up lockdowns every few months in the UK? Why is the virus dangerous one day and not the next... can't you see it's just control which they loosen when people start to fight back?".

My argument was useless against this comatose sheep... I wished later that I'd have used AIDS as a comparison to COVID (both have ID in them!):

1) If the people were told they had to have multiple mRNA vaccinations to rid the world of AIDS and that the vaccine would cause your DNA to create mild AIDS to make the body create antibodies - how many would jump to have that vaccine?

2) If they were told that the AIDS vaccine had not gone through FDA human trials but it was OK to use emergency approval because more people have died of AIDS than COVID - how many less would want that vaccine?

3) Is it possible that AIDS really is next on the list for mRNA vaccines?

Lastly, a paradox struck me... subconsciously people don't fear the COVID vaccine because it's only to fight a cold/flu "and the cure can't be worse than what it's trying to fix!"... therefore they think the vaccination is harmless! However, if you refuse to have the vaccine, they decry your lack of concern that you might cause others to die?
edit on 7-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You need a new argument.

HIV is not an airborne virus. It is not easily transmissible. You cannot be infected with the HIV virus by someone standing next to you.

This is not true of SARS-CoV-2.

edit on 4/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

AIDS IS a transmitted disease!

Your claim that it is not EASILY transmissible is moot to the point of vaccinating against a deadly disease, with a high death count, that is transmitted.

Ask anyone how many friends and family they have who've had COVID and it could be argued that you'll get a pretty rough and ready guide that COVID is also "not easily transmissable".

I'd hazard a guess that most in the US know more people who are HIV positive or have AIDS than who've had COVID.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I wished later that I'd have used AIDS as a comparison to COVID (both have ID in them!)

What does that have to do with anything?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Ask anyone how many friends and family they have who've had COVID and it could be argued that you'll get a pretty rough and ready guide that COVID is also "not easily transmissable".

None of my friends and family have been infected by HIV either.
What makes you think that my friends and family, or yours, are a representative sample?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's an aside referencing the symbolism the cabal put in their naming of their manufactured diseases.

Since "symbolism will be their downfall" it is pertinent to a Q analysis of AIDS in comparison to COVID!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Is this saying that none of your friends or family have been infected with COVID either?

None of my friends and family have been infected by HIV either.

What is representative is that everyone I ask gives similar answers varying only from "No friends or family" to "1 third hand friend's relation". I've asked probably 40 people living in a 50 mile radius.

P.s. Thanks for adding to my sampling!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Is this saying that none of your friends or family have been infected with COVID either?

I know of two acquaintances. But just today one of our cement finishers informed us that he will be under quarantine for 2 weeks because a member of his family was infected. Does that count?

I've asked probably 40 people living in a 50 mile radius.
40. Gosh, that's a lot. Must be all a lie then. All them damned doctors and nurses are lying.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think it is this whole Q thing festering in your head.

"symbolism will be their downfall" is just another meaningless Q phrase. All it ever accomplished was having some people going around trying to find dots to connect while the song remains the same.

Where is the pertinence in 3+ years of failed booms? People here have become pros at disregarding all the fails to keep the hopium flowing.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Reductio ad Absurdum?

You miss the point... personal factual experience should hold higher weight to an individual than rarely explained or factually backed decrees by such as doctors and nurses (extrapolate to teachers, priests, MSM).

My doctor certainly doesn't give me documented medical research to validate his claims.

5 posts: Those you are taught to Trust the most...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You miss the point...
You are quite mistaken.

I've never seen the Great Wall of China. Neither has anyone I know.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

My Mileage Might Vary...

You choose to ignore the multitude of linkage that their symbolism has led us to uncover/understand.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Moot point whether the Great Wall of China was built by the chinese or built by surrounding countries to hold them in and contain their expansionism.

You seem to be implying a level of trust should be taken for granted in the wall existing and who's it is?

I'll help you out connecting the spurious great wall of china back to COVID:

C(hina) + Ovid = COVID

Ovid's Metamorphoses: the first 2000 years. The view from China

I'm getting drowsy... time for zeds.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
That is right, because it is all in your head. That was the point.

What you don't have is change in the real world. That trumps (pun intended) all the imagined/worthless info uncovered/understood.

What difference would it have made, in the real world, if I had followed Q, like others did, from the start?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Rel,

There is no consistency in the arguments.

Yes, there is a virus. Beyond that, I have little confidence in what our 'experts' have proclaimed and advised.

There is definitely a theme of control bound in with the response of many governments to the pandemic. Unchallenged, it will lead to permanent loss of activities we used to assume would always be possible.

There have also been interesting political side effects in Europe as the various countries groggily realize that the Union does NOT have their interests to heart, and, to boot, is increasingly unable to manage anything, much less a pandemic.

I'm not surprised you were unable to have a discussion on the topic. People are forming in opposite camps as to what an effective response to the situation should be.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
We need more context there but he only said the same thing over and over besides no Gestapo allowed, loved that.

"Immediately GET OUT!! don't come back unless you have a warrant. I don't want to hear what you have to say get out immediately".

The 10 officers roughly looked like they knew they had no legal right to be there after he insisted they needed a warrant or they must leave then.

They capitulated but it looked like it was going to not end well for the Hero.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight
You'll love this one

Nazis not welcomed here

edit on 7-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join