It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
New title suggestion

"What to do when their is no Q ure for: _____ ! "

originally posted by: dashen
Hi yalls.
It's your ol pal dashen.

I'd like to ask a few things if I may.

One. Next thread let's really REALLY TRY to go through the old Q drops. REALLY.

find proofs we may have missed perhaps?

Please no wasting pages on rando Twitter larpers. Unless they made with the goods.

Please give me suggestions for new thread title.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
My point about 20 threads back and Rel has tried to do that I think, but I think you mean what I meant all allong.

We need a short sweet list of good and bad of "Future proves Past". That is not so much decoded stuff as it is what we came up with at the time needs to be evaluated. I can summarize but no way could I be the "compiler" for such an operation. We shouldn't put this on Rel. He is just plugging away on his specialty.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Let's start with future proves past stuff.

We should keep it simple, read, verify confirm or debunk.
If we are going to keep this larp running we need to investigate Q, what Q actually posted, and the veracity thereof.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
On the new thread idea I propose to have two teams. The theory failed and the theory was right teams:
Theory failed Team
This would be a job for Phage/Dask/silly on the "didn't work out" side. Of course we still vet their choices and have to agree the prediction failed but it would help prove THEIR points so it would behoove them to pitch in and do their best to pick it apart as they have tried to do.

Theory was right team
A bunch of us can get the proofs we have and the other team can pick this apart and force us to hone our data "proofs", as they have done for us all actually already by being obnoxiously off base on so many points. Phage is good about making me do further research using some of his own solid resources that supports my claims and still doesn't have it to agree with us. That must be considered as a plus/minus. We will need that in the end but it can't be ignored in the final tally of fails or successful proofs.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
that brings to mind

Alpha-Q-Omega files

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Please give me suggestions for new thread title.

A few ideas:
The Last Stand
“Nessun Dorma” ("Let No One Sleep") the final act.
The Realm of Fringe Analytics
The Enigma Files
Pawns In The Game
Red Fog Over America
Multi-Spectrum Quiniverse
Qult Ascendant (or Decadents)😂

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: dashen

Lol, Rabbit Hole to Nowhere is still Somewhere

Well in that case, "Rabbit Hole to a Dead End" would have to be that somewhere instead of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
RNA is a piece of DNA type molecule that is only one strand of the double helix DNA molecule. It can easily connect to your DNA like a key fitting in a lock. Their are many combinations of RNA pieces that can attach naturally to our DNA. I studied the "polarization of DNA with plane polarized light" material as one of my projects in college.

I would say that RNA can alter my DNA's productivity in a good way or a bad way. It essentially alters the DNA it attaches to and it likely would replicate the RNA for new cells DNA to attach.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: tanstaafl

Modified RNA has a direct effect on DNA

I am not a geneticist, and cannot argue the details, but...

I'm pretty sure that mRNA does not equate to RNA.

These vaccines are mRNA vaccines, not RNA vaccines.

So - what am I missing?

ETA: oh - and in case it wasn't clear, I do believe that messing with the mRNA is just as bad as messing directly with the DNA.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Meanwhile, pandemic 'experts' would have us believe the death toll in China from COVID is some 4,800.

OH, BULL-SH**

I would not be surprised to learn that figure is off by AT LEAST two orders of magnitude.

But John Hopkins and WHO report such figures without even a blush. Vile. Laughable. Despicable.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think you'd first have to demonstrate that there was a Theory before it's relative merit could be discussed, Future proves Past isn't even a meaningful English expression let alone a Theory, though the one relsted to Cold Reading techniques will likely form the basis of any productive discussion you might have, the past, present and future will prove me right on this.

After determining that the subject is cooperative, the reader will make a number of probing statements or questions, typically using variations of the methods noted below. The subject will then reveal further information with their replies (whether verbal or non-verbal) and the cold reader can continue from there, pursuing promising lines of inquiry and quickly abandoning or avoiding unproductive ones. In general, while revelations seem to come from the reader, most of the facts and statements come from the subject, which are then refined and restated by the reader so as to reinforce the idea that the reader got something correct.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Worth the Mention
Leon Black Exits Hedge Fund Over Alleged Ties To Jeffrey Epstein

Billionaire financier Leon Black is stepping down from running Apollo Global Management, the private equity firm he co-founded in the 1990s in the wake of allegations over his ties to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

.....Leon Black earned his $8 billion fortune as the co-founder of private equity firm Apollo Global Management, which today has more than $300 billion in assets under management. Prior to stepping down, he served as Apollo's Chairman, CEO, and Director. He is an avid art collector and is the chairman of New York's Museum of Modern Art. He is also a trustee of Mt. Sinai Hospital and The Asia Society......

As far as Black's alleged ties to Epstein are concerned, he claims that their relationship involved professional services including estate planning, tax issues, and philanthropic giving, even though those meetings occasionally occurred at Epstein's townhouse where much of the late financier's alleged sex trafficking went down.

In an effort to address, in his words, "the grievous error" of having a professional relationship with Epstein, Black pledged $200 million to charities that help survivors of sexual assault, human trafficking, and domestic violence.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Touched by Ep-finger ...

We live in a James Bond world, but with no Bond to be found.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The experts told us that masks were silly and they wouldn't stop the spread.
The experts told us that we couldn't get it from surfaces.
They told us that the morgues would be overflowing.
They built temporary hospitals and brought in Navy hospital ships.

Now we all have to wear masks.
Then they told us we could contract the virus from surfaces.... now we can't again.
The morgues didn't overflow.
They didn't use the temporary hospitals or the hospital ships.

Others have questioned this and are told that there was a 'learning curve' with this virus.
What, a learning curve as if no one ever studied any virus before?

Yeah, we should trust them.

And we should trust governors that forced nursing homes to accept COVID positive patients. How in the hell can anyone look at that move and say that it makes any sense whatsoever???

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
More probably die in China from government run vacation camps (like Hotel California) and high speed lead poisoning.

I want to thank you all again for your efforts and sharing of info. I read along and if I can make a positive comment, I try.
I'm looking forward to what's coming - not concerned with dates. I like seeing people get what they deserve. If it's done stealth like -even better

BTW
I use an AEye here. If it looks like cr@p it usually is. This includes immediately scrolling past posts that start off with certain names. lol

edit on 7-4-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Maybe check out what the study is actually about.
www.biorxiv.org...

It is about SARS-CoV-2 rna not the mrna from vaccines, so if it happens, the alteration is going to happen anyway.

Ok, thanks - but I hadn't had time to actually read it. Your response makes it sound like I was the one who posted it. I didn't.

Probably been happening throughout human history.

Maybe. Or...

Maybe this is actually evidence that this 'virus' was actually the result of gain of function research as paid for by someone guilty of crimes against humanity (Fauci) and his criminal cronies in the CDC, FDA and, of course, in China.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Flashback - The subject of "T" Cells has been widely ignored

The people with hidden immunity against Covid-19

Several studies have shown that people infected with Covid-19 tend to have T cells that can target the virus, regardless of whether they have experienced symptoms. So far, so normal. But scientists have also recently discovered that some people can test negative for antibodies against Covid-19 and positive for T cells that can identify the virus. This has led to suspicions that some level of immunity against the disease might be twice as common as was previously thought.

edit on 472021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
RNA is a piece of DNA type molecule that is only one strand of the double helix DNA molecule.

Ok, so, I guess you totally missed the point I was making...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but, from what I've read...

mRNA is not the same thing as RNA.

So, talking about RNA is going off point - unless you are claiming that mRNA is essentially the same thing as RNA in this context.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How about:

"So Long, Q, and Thanks For All the Phish!"

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

bottom line.. its the coronavirus. Can you guys make a vax thread? Its easy.. everyone has a freaking choice. Take it.. Don't take it..

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
SR retweeted this link:

The SPARS Pandemic Of 2025: Echo Chambers And Vaccine Opposition

In 2017, the Johns Hopkins Center of Health Security ran a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic known as SPARS. What can we learn from this exercise?

As TLAV has extensively documented, the pandemic exercises are numerous. The most well-known simulation is likely Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise organized by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation partnered with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the World Economic Forum on October 18, 2019. Event 201 simulated how the world would respond to a fictional coronavirus pandemic known as CAPS which swept around the planet. The simulation imagined 65 million people dying, mass lock downs, quarantines, censorship of alternative viewpoints under the guise of fighting “disinformation,” and even floated the idea of arresting people who question the pandemic narrative

source

20 Years of Pandemic Simulations: • Dark Winter (2001) • Atlantic Storm (2005) • Operation Lockstep (2010) • SPARS (2017) • Clade X (2018) • Crimson Contagion (2019) • Event201 (2019) • COVID-19 (2020) "We're in a Live Exercise here." -- Mike Pompeo, 3/20/2020

Twitter

Gen Flynn encouraging everyone to watch this documentary:

2021 APR 04 INFOWARS ESB WORLD SHOCKED BY SPARS PANDEMIC SCENARIO 2025-2028 DOCUMENT
link

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've been checking 2 or 3 times @ day to see what Jack Posobiec posts to his Twitter account on the Chauvin-Floyd murder trial. You're right about him doing a good job following the important developments.

This week, the developments seem to favor the Defense, like this one: twitter.com...

He is and the case is catastrophic. Sadly I sort of hope the Jury was rigged to convict on a lesser charge, otherwise Joe will have to publicly let people fry every city because peaceful protests.

Jack also has a funny, but very successful campaign going for pillow guy with a discount code.

Hi Jack.

It's sad how the low-IQ "community leaders" like BLM and Sharpton demanded Chauvin be charged with Murder, instead of accidental manslaughter.

In their stupidity, these "leaders" had no clue that obtaining a Murder conviction is far more difficult than a manslaughter conviction.

They may very well have completely understood that. I don’t think these people are stupid. They are skilled at what they are doing. Their message is unsophisticated to appeal to the primal level in people. We just have to look at what they are doing rather than the words they are using to do it.

It is important to get over the idea that when these “leaders” speak they actually mean what they say. It's BS. They don't care if their words have true merit. Words are just a tool by which they criticize, sow hatred and division, and inflame the passions of the people who really are stupid.

It’s the same as when many politicians talk about the Constitution, laws, fairness, justice, unity, racism, or the welfare of the country. They don’t respect the institutions involved. They don’t really want to constructively address any of these issues in the real world. But talking about them is the means by which they manipulate people to further their true agendas.

edit on 4/7/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

I would liken it to the pharmaceutical companies. Are they stupid because they don't cure any illnesses? They aren't in business to provide solutions. They are in business to profit off the existence of a problem.
edit on 4/7/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join