It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What authorities? As we've seen all three branches of Government is under the watchful eye of the corrupt. The last leg of Governance is the People. So unless they just release all the information to the people I don't see how anything of consequences will take place. basically we will be told that it's all behind the scenes stuff going on, when in reality nothing happened and a few more people will have an accident here or there.

Funny how a group that has "Master Hackers", Embedded Dedicated Government workers, and "People in the Know" can't seem to out wit a messed up group of druggies, crooks, and just mentally lost individuals? I say that if the good guys/white hats/ or whatever they want to be called have all of everything, and want to expose it to the people, then hack the media and expose them all. Everything hold nothing back, shock and friggen awe people with the truth so that there would be no one able to deny what's been going on. Full exposure will upset many people, it may shut some people down, but one thing would be certain and that is that no one would be able to deny that the guilty had done their deeds.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Marxist Angela Davis Calls on Students at Pricey California School to ‘Dismantle Capitalism’

Headlining a diversity and inclusion webinar hosted by an elite California K-12 preparatory school on Wednesday, Marxist Angela Davis called on students at the $47,300 a year prep school to "dismantle capitalism."

"Ultimately I think we're going to have to dismantle capitalism if we really want to move in a progressive direction, if we want our children and children's children and their children to begin to move along a trajectory that is described by freedom," she said.

Davis went on to receive the Soviet Union's International Lenin Peace Prize in 1979 and praised "glorious" dictator Vladimir Lenin and his "great" Bolshevik Revolution, which ushered in a century of communism and left an estimated 100 million people dead.

Didn't know she is still alive. Sorry to hear that. She owned several guns that were used in a 1970 armed takeover of a courtroom in California, in which four people were killed. She was prosecuted for murder and acquitted of all charges a few years later. She was also friends with Jim Jones, who developed the cult, Peoples Temple. Wiki

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Well gosh, that was pretty obvious wasnt it! Now I feel rather silly. Thank you Rel. You laid that out very nicely also btw

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Whiplash347
t.me... to awaken

BREAKING - Prince of Jordan Hamzah Bin Hussein arrested for planning a coup.

21 Officials arrested in Jordan arrested overnight.
King of Jordan is good.

First article out on the multiple arrests.
Who has seen "Body Of Lies"?
CIA movie but King Of Jordan plays a big part.

Lots taking place right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

DMX

Video is guns and roses civil war with lyric for curiosity sakes.

edit on (4/4/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Funny how a group that has "Master Hackers", Embedded Dedicated Government workers, and "People in the Know" can't seem to out wit a messed up group of druggies, crooks, and just mentally lost individuals? I say that if the good guys/white hats/ or whatever they want to be called have all of everything, and want to expose it to the people, then hack the media and expose them all. Everything hold nothing back, shock and friggen awe people with the truth so that there would be no one able to deny what's been going on. Full exposure will upset many people, it may shut some people down, but one thing would be certain and that is that no one would be able to deny that the guilty had done their deeds.

The Biden Administration and Democrats in general are so disorganized and plain-old dumb, they make former President Trump and his white-hat team look totally incompetent...and outsmarted in 2020.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Just dropping this one in here.
Egypt moved 22 mummies yesterday. 18 male 4 female from one museum to another with a lavish ceremony.
Could be something or nothing. Just found the whole parade a bit 'sinister'.

Photo's and video at link.
Egyptian mummies on the move.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Points of interest.. take note.

Whiplash347

April 5th the Vedic Day of Awakening. It is time for conclusion of this long drawn saga of the" Human Experiment" by the bad guys.

Just observations that hopefully everyone is seeing.
4321 - 0 Day today.
The Navy showed 11.3.
Pool showed EBS 4/4 - 4/6
Pool is doing a countdown of who is followers. He is at 3 today.
Stock Market is open Monday.
6pm is going to be dangerous at some stage soon.
Vatican Empty
Sydney Opera House Empty
Buckingham Palace is boarded up
WhiteHouse is empty & fenced off..
Capitol Hill Fenced off due to the attack..

You get famous in Hollywood by making deals with the devil. You get to Congress and are reelected by making deals with the DS, CCP, and elites. The swamp was deep. If your favorite Congressman doesn't pull through, it's for a good reason. Justice is the goal.

33.3Kviewsedited  00:11

GhostEzra

If someone is giving you a date and time, run for the hills please.

t.me/s/GhostEzra
t.me/s/TrumpIntel
t.me/s/Whiplash347
mobile.twitter.com...

Kundalini Awakening Symptoms Everyone should know

What is Kundalini?

According to the ancient texts, the Kundalini energy is present in the whole body but is concentrated mainly in the lower part of the spine, that is, in the genital area, transmitting vital energy to the offspring. This “snake energy” can be woken up, and through the spine and chakras transferred to the brain.

solancha.com...

edit on 4-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
To you but she holds organizations you have been in against you.

Was she the one in the pic, maybe not?

Is it important to know if or not she was running with Terrorist? Absolutely, and that is the real point so it DOES matter IF she is involved with helping Terrorist organizations now as it seems she does. If she has a history it IS very important!!!!!

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: IAMTAT
Not at the distance between her and the rifle. You are just looking for an excuse to keep puffing on the hopium.

ETA: Besides it is a better job at analyzing than anyone else has done.

Honestly, to me, it doesn't even matter if it is her. Doesn't mean a thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
A company being public ally traded does not make their places of business a public spaces.

Not even the point at all, as seems to be normal for some of you repeat offenders.

If a place of business is open for John Q Citizen to do business with them, then they are open for black, hispanic, and asian folks too and you know this. Open for one open for all that is the law. No tyranny allowed on any non laws I have to follow as a Black or any other race or creed. Black people can't be told they can't come in a public place, and that is the point where the argument hits a logic flaw when you extend it to mask "rules" that are not at all laws nor should the be. Truly private places like your home are ok for you to make me wear a mask to come in. Yes, it is your right or I don't go in there.

Are you saying then that they can make people do what their told without a law to force them if they are white? But not if you are black?

If I am required to wear clothes or not go in is upheld by the laws on the books. Not going in because I don't wear a mask is not and it will be tyranny when it is law.

These constant fake arguments are as lame as several others on here and are quite boring at this point.

edit on 4-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So that answers the question I asked that we all want to see you share? No it doesn't.

It wasn't a yes or no question?

I stand on lets audit the Dominion machines and see where the chips fall. More importantly we should never have or ever again use such voting machines.

Do you believe the machines counted Trump votes as fractions?

Until all of this is aired out I am not sure and SINCE we are not sure, we need to look real hard to be sure. We are being stonewalled and that means much more than being open does. Don't waste our time saying we are not being stonewalled, please!

We still have to find the facts out and hiding the facts is Fact #1that needs attending too because of election law violations. Hiding facts is in fact a violation of election laws and we all know it.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Sorry but;

fullfact.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree on subject as FAKE argument,

In late winter and spring last year local, county, state governments were dictating to business license holders under threat of closure to institute mask mandates via the so-called private sector.

This was done to circumvent known un-constitutional and illegal action by government that would have gone directly to court system.

Made me angry that government used coercive means to side-step that which they are not allowed - the "side-step" should not have been allowed at all but happened as a compliant bought for media drove extreme fear and hysteria in the public sphere.

Now we have some who claim it was a voluntary "private property" right in an apparent attempt to flatly ignore where those mask mandates and other non- sensical rules originated.

Almost as funny as claiming flu went from 30 million+ to near zero in a year due mask wearing - lol

or.........maybe someone can explain how a private NGO like CDC can intervene in private rental/lease contracts whereas the government cannot.

All tyranny by fear IMO.

edit on 4-4-2021 by Phoenix because: add

edit on 4-4-2021 by Phoenix because: add

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
'Watch the Water'
this-river-in-canada-is-now-a-legal-person

gcfrng.com...

New Zealand
www.wcel.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Post 4u

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Ok thats fine. I was tired when I added that to the rest of my post. But now, this poses more questions which is a good thing.

I found this Astra Zeneca not up to snuff

And more questions..
- Why is a vaccine for a fake virus being pushed at all
- What are the benefits if you never stop taking it
- A mask mandate that seems to never end?
- Social distancing that never ends unless you're in a restaurant with your knees bent
- A Vaccine that hasn't been given the appropriate time to be studied
- Pushing an experimental vaccine is against the Nuremburg Code.
- Why are US Doctors proposing a bill to stop them from forcing it on the Public? If its safe

So then, whats it Really for?

If You haven't asked yourself these questions, you should be.

If you consider the one, you're forced to consider the other.
Vernon Coleman explains
www.bitchute.com...

psychopaths planning to rule the world wish to reduce the global population to 500 million. He then explains how they'll kill the six billion of us they want to eliminate.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
t.me...

Buckle up! We're going for a ride. Did you know that the Vatican city holds 50 miles of ancient documents hidden from the public? What type of documents do you think those are? 
====================

One of World’s Greatest Hidden Fortunes Is Wiped Out in Days
From his perch high above Midtown Manhattan, just across from Carnegie Hall, Bill Hwang was quietly building one of the world’s greatest fortunes.
www.bloomberg.com...
=================
t.me...

And again, The Trump Tesla Connection

I was making this vid and needed some screenshots of Q Drops. When I saw what had been posted, TODAY JUNE 24, I almost couldn't contain my excitement. Read Q Drop #4509​. To me, it's as if they were looking over my shoulder and reading my thoughts. There are more examples in this VID from TODAY'S DROPS!-- Same thing happened when I was making the Time Travel Series, and Q posted "Time Travel is FUN!!'"

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Sorry but;

fullfact.org...

From that link:

This is all true but, needless to say, this is a pretty selective and misleading approach to translation and etymology.

Also from the link:

It said Zeneca is an invented name created by an agency which was instructed to find a name which began with a letter from either the start or end of the alphabet, was memorable, had no more than three syllables and wasn’t offensive in any language.

Since it is an invented name, how can any translation be selective or misleading?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Great point.

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join