It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Until all of this is aired out I am not sure and SINCE we are not sure, we need to look real hard to be sure. We are being stonewalled and that means much more than being open does. Don't waste our time saying we are not being stonewalled, please!

We still have to find the facts out and hiding the facts is Fact #1that needs attending too because of election law violations. Hiding facts is in fact a violation of election laws and we all know it.

WTF are you talking about? You asked me to answer if I thought math or teaching math was racist. I said "no" and you said that didn't answer the question.

I then asked a question of my own, if you thought the voting machines manipulated the vote count against Trump? My question actually has nothing to do with the election fraud CT.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Is it important to know if or not she was running with Terrorist?

My statement was about it being her in that pic.

That wasn't a terrorist group, so even if it was her, it doesn't help in your search of her ties to terrorist groups.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think you tore that picture apart yesterday quite well. THe only question about it that needs to be addressed is:
"Why keep pushing the photo as being something that it's not?"

That is something that demands answers too. Is it to try and discredit us, or is it being used to discredit the originator of the photo?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Things like this pop up every now and then. Even Q did it, remember the lisa page in london pic? A dark grainy image of a group who could have been anyone.

Obama in traditional attire or holding hands with an old college buddy and, the most like this pic, of Obama as a middle-eastern looking kid.

I think it is just something that Q followers do.
edit on 4-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i mam of peace

soon after

edit on (4/4/2121 by loveguy because: 2nd link add

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PillarOfFire

See www.abovetopsecret.com...

Metropolis Restored Version 1927, ripped from blu-ray.
www.youtube.com...

According to the blu-ray production masters there were frames missing from original footage which they had to improvise and/or leave black.

Runtime: 153 min | 93 min (re-release) | 114 min (1927 cut) | 123 min (2002 Murnau Foundation 75th anniversary restored) | 80 min (Giorgio Moroder)
Sound Mix: Dolby Digital (1995 restored version)| Silent (original release)

Which version is this? There was a version for German audiences and then a heavily edited version for American audiences that changed up the story to reflect more about American business values.

This copy is the restored version from Blu-ray released in 2010. Several versions exist.

Alternate Versions

The Complete Metropolis

Metropolis Blu-ray Review

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So is it dis-information or propaganda? Showing a photo and making a statement about it while knowing that the statement is false is dis-information at best, and mis-information at worst. Though if the mis-identified photo is being used clearly for propaganda purposes, then does that mean that the people who read and follow these people are also being used as propaganda?

It's been moths since "KU" or the other thing have made a peep about anything. I warned people that this could happen, and many of the people here knew it too. If you create a "Fog of War" then friendly casualties will happen, and in a vacuum of information infiltrators will fill in the gaps. Currently we have this mess that isn't going away, and will only get worser and worser as time goes on, without anything happening in the open or information coming out, what good will come of those of those in the fields when harvest time comes if nothing was planted to grow?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Tell him Q says hi!

edit on 4-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: He'll know what that means...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Am I right in thinking that the Tokyo stock exchange opens in under half an hour?

If so, could be an early insight into whether there'll be a Stock Market crash today.

To utilise space:

1) No StormRider tweets today yet,

2) I've noticed that the last 2 or 3 Office45 President Trump statements have had a ### footnote (or is it a signature?)
Didn't we pick up on this ### in a gov document or statement when he was still publicly president?
Can anyone recall what we decided it meant?

edit on 4-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Seems that was the possibility that many didn't want to consider, Q was never legit.

If you read through all these threads you will see how people started to prepare mentally a while back, things like "I don't need to see perp walks", "if Q stops posting it doesn't matter, they completed their mission", "it's happening but behind the scenes" and the like started to show up on the threads.

I guess latching on to whoever can keep the ball rolling is what is left.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not me saying it is a law, that would be implied by the other guy. I am 100% with you on this I think. You have me mixed up with Dask.

NP. What is boring is these people doing the same thing over and over. They keep trotting out some tangential thing to counter and making like that is what I am asking the to answer. I wanted to prevent tyranny of some store that is open for business demanding I wear a mask to shop without a legal law forcing masks be worn. That was my point.

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
A company being public ally traded does not make their places of business a public spaces.

Not even the point at all, as seems to be normal for some of you repeat offenders.

If a place of business is open for John Q Citizen to do business with them, then they are open for black, hispanic, and asian folks too and you know this. Open for one open for all that is the law. No tyranny allowed on any non laws I have to follow as a Black or any other race or creed. Black people can't be told they can't come in a public place, and that is the point where the argument hits a logic flaw when you extend it to mask "rules" that are not at all laws nor should the be. Truly private places like your home are ok for you to make me wear a mask to come in. Yes, it is your right or I don't go in there.

Are you saying then that they can make people do what their told without a law to force them if they are white? But not if you are black?

If I am required to wear clothes or not go in is upheld by the laws on the books. Not going in because I don't wear a mask is not and it will be tyranny when it is law.

These constant fake arguments are as lame as several others on here and are quite boring at this point.

It should be easy to end this argument if it bores you. Find a citation for the law you claim exists making it illegal for companies to require masks and makes a distinction between your definition of public and private space. A public company is only open to public patronage. It has nothing to do with physical rights to property or local ordinances related to wearing clothes (which probably falls under obscenity laws). Being a public company does not make you a public commodity for use by the public at large and that extends to property rights. Laws against discrimination have nothing to do with their dress code.

A business can ask you to leave for not wearing what they seem appropriate clothing. I've been refused service for not having a shirt with tie and suit jacket. The laws that protect people from discrimination do not protect people that don't want to wear masks. Those laws set out specific reasons it is illegal to discriminate against people for. Masks are not on that list.

There is a significant distinction between a mask mandate ordered by government and a company making a decision to require masks independent of government mandate.

There's a whole bunch of room to argue that it is not within the rights of the state to require a business enforce their masks mandate, in fact some states make it illegal for the state to force local jurisdictions to enforce unfunded mandates. They know this which is why they send out their compliance gestapo. They hold the business license (and use the building capacity which is fire safety and has nothing to do with infectious disease) hostage. The fact that all these laws are being manipulated across city, county, and state jurisdictions, means that almost none of the government mandates were vetted properly and in almost all cases exceeded the spirit, if not the letter, of the public health laws they claim to use for the mandates.

I disagree with mask mandates. If individual companies want to have them there's nothing that can be done to stop them short of law. Forcing a company to not require masks is as much of an overreach as forcing them to require masks. It's two sides of the same authoritarian coin.

edit on 4-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
WHY are we still taking stormrider as undeniable fact?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

ADA applies to people with disabilities. Accomodations means you have a ramp for people that can't navigate stairs. It doesn't mean you can't have stairs. If you're unable to wear a mask because of a disability AND a business refuses any accomodations then you have a case. No shirt, no shoes, no service, doesn't violate the ADA just because some people have no feet. The rule is easily modified to accommodate people that can't wear shoes.

The Civil Rights Act says people are protected from discrimination based on "race, color, religion, or national origin". It has nothing to do with masks.

There is no law on the books preventing a company from requiring a mask, except in specific individual cases, in any jurisdiction I'm aware of.

a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't disagree with anything you're saying. People need to understand the topic before they can understand how tightly woven all those overlapping laws and "rules" are though. Most people can't articulate the difference between rules and laws, much less how they collectively work to violate "rights".

This is by design. If people don't understand the system, or in some cases even know it exists, they can't hope to unravel it. Legal vacuums don't exist except in theory.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Because "no outside comms" was necessary disinfo?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

PF, people are not. It is information to add to the mix. SR has added things that have been proven to pan out. To dismiss is to dismiss those who posted here I know for a fact had inside information too because they do not post under Q@*kun

Q said there would be only one location for that source, not all sources. DJT's tweets, statements and words are Coms, they are outside, but the are undeniably part of the process. At this point Fake Joe is a com source too.

Mr. Pool adds, Whip adds, we add, and our inner voice adds.

Is everything SR says "undeniable fact?" No, of course not. Does it add to the discourse? Depends how one wants to view it.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
I take it you have a law degree and which states are you licensed to practice in? How many cases have you handled that dealt with both of these laws? I am only curious as to your expertise?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Where has anyone said that Storm Rider tweets are undeniable fact?

They are being monitored and assessed.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Mr Pool seems to be counting down via "following."

10:01 PM · Apr 3, 2021

Pool mirror Loop.

Q Loop

May 13 2018 00:40:34

4-3 mirrored 3-4

Link is 404'd wayback gets you there... "National Security Action" This list is with a scroll.

Alejandro Mayorkas
Samantha Power
Jen Psaki
Susan Rice

Valerie Jarret
Ben Rhodes

Scrolling through it occurs to me the need for "diversity" has two parts. Division, and justification for bringing in foreign spies under the "your an effing racist if you deny CCP members a part in your government."

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Interesting U.S. Army tweet at 01:05 zulutime (2005 EST):

The Arctic is a vital area and the #USArmy Arctic Strategy lays out how we will generate, train, organize and equip the force to partner with Arctic allies and secure the national interests.

Learn more in this STAND-TO! ➡️ t.co... t.co...

Ten DARK parachutes descending TO the LIGHT snow - references #88

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148023976 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:31:00 (EST)
Ten days.
Darkness.

Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
R's walk-away/removed.
SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc).
Necessary.
POTUS' Twitter attack (see above).
Important.
Why is this relevant?
What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA?
Why is this relevant?
SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
Where is POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Military operations.
Operators in US.
Snow White
The Great Awakening

Godfather III
Q

Using the tweet zulutime timestamp points to #105

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.

Q

edit on 4-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Does this make sense to anyone?

"Legitimate Forces Oppose Peoria Stop"

Me neither...

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join