It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
not her

Let's judge her by her known history.

She has yet to separate church from state in her role as a congress person.

Lose the yarmulke schumer!

edit on (4/3/2121 by loveguy because:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: IAMTAT
So you think they placed the table next to a hole?

Besides, I'm not measuring from the table top but from the position on her leg where the butt ends to the average length of a woman's legs.

As you can see the butt of the AK is well below the top of the inseam of her pants.

She could be in a hole...why not?
Nevertheless...I don't see any calculation of the angle/distance/zoom of the camera factored in to your estimates.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The rifle is close to her so angle/distance/zoom would have little bearing. They would both be affected equally or at least almost equally.

Add to that the info about the date of the pic, the estimated age of the girl in the pic and that of Omar and it looks more and more that it isn't her.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Camera angle/line of sight would definitely effect the visual size relationship between the gun and the girl...and would certainly throw off your grid...by many inches.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Figured i'd look at Kenya and refugee
camps , where omar spent 4 years in the early 90's and tripped on this
Flashback 2012
OBAMA'S FATHER EXPOSED AS ANTI-WHITE TERRORIST BY BRITISH, U.S. INTEL.

Documents released in April by the British government -- but ignored until the left-leaning, London-based newspaper The Guardian printed a story -- reveal that the President’s father, Barack Hussein Obama, Senior, was the target of an international investigation due to his ties to Kenyan terrorist groups in the 1950s such as the group responsible for the so-called Mao-Mao Uprising in Kenya.

The declassified documents, which had been kept secret for decades, "were privately condemned by Obama administration officials," a British source told the Law Enforcement Examiner.

Obama's White House and re-election campaign teams feared the documents could hurt the struggling president, especially with independent voters, as polls showed Obama trailing Republican contender Mitt Romney in several key states by a few points, according to a Gallup Poll also released in April.

Sadly, except for the blogosphere and European news organizations, the story regarding the British intelligence documents is being conspicuously ignored, said political strategist Mile Baker.

Puts a whole new spin on "Dreams of my father"

:
edit on 432021 by MetalThunder because: What a mess lol

Kenya today camps

- human trafficking in Kenya

edit on 432021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for posting. I know of him but know nothing about him. He seems logical and a good "33" brand.😎

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Not at the distance between her and the rifle. You are just looking for an excuse to keep puffing on the hopium.

ETA: Besides it is a better job at analyzing than anyone else has done.

Honestly, to me, it doesn't even matter if it is her. Doesn't mean a thing.
edit on 3-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
modernhistoryproject.org...

It does explain much.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Not at the distance between her and the rifle. You are just looking for an excuse to keep puffing on the hopium.

ETA: Besides it is a better job at analyzing than anyone else has done.

Well, your analysis is flawed...but keep hoping it isn't.
Shift the camera angle a few degrees either way up or down and her height relationship to the gun will change.
Your grid is arbitrary.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sure, but then the barrel will seem further above her head or the butt even lower on her leg.

You won't get the two ends to shrink or expand at the same time.

edit on 3-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I've had to set up a CNC machine with an overhead camera that could take a picture of a piece and let you program the machine to scale directly on top of the picture.

Trying to setup the scale so it was accurate was one of the more frustrating things I've had to do. It's not as simple as just overlaying a grid. Tat's comments about focal length and angle are correct.

Even a few mm of the camera angle being different would change the entire table setup and the entire thing needed to be started over from scratch.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Without knowing the camera's actual line of sight you can't accurately calculate the amount of foreshortening taking place...especially with your arbitrarily-placed grid overlay.

Your analysis is flawed.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
We are not talking CNC accuracy here.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You keep acting like public places are private it appears to me. We live in America here and it is an open society.

If someone says I can't come into their home without a mask I either will not go in or I will comply. You were talking about public places I believe. I do respect your right to go to your safe place and I would never disturb it for you. But in free society no one is privilidged to take my rights if I have not violated a law that requires I go to jail.

Do you understand the difference being a place of business that is a Publicly traded company and a home?

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

So you don't respect private property rights nor do you respect a persons right to decide what they believe.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is just one more thing to add to the other info.

You surely have not added anything to prove it is her.

After seeing someone say Princess Di looks like Melania and one person saying they look nothing alike, I'm gonna continue with the claim that most peeps here don't actually do any digging when claims fit their bias.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It is just one more thing to add to the other info.

You surely have not added anything to prove it is her.

After seeing someone say Princess Di looks like Melania and one person saying they look nothing alike, I'm gonna continue with the claim that most peeps here don't actually do any digging when claims fit their bias.

I made no claims of it being Omar either way.
I took issue with your analysis.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A company being public ally traded does not make their places of business a public spaces.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Flashback in thread...

SUBUD cult
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Soviet side
www.abovetopsecret.com...

IJM launches new project to boost war against child sex trafficking in the coast

NAIROBI, Kenya, Mar 26- In a move meant to curb child sex trafficking at the coast, the International Justice Mission-Kenya has launched an ambitious project to empower all stakeholders.

IJM Country Director Bernard Shamala said the programme which is dubbed the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Project (CSEC), will see police, community and social justice centres empowered on effective ways of dealing with the menace.

“In 2019, IJM Kenya conducted an assessment of child sex trafficking in the southern parts of the Kenyan Coast, which indicated that the region remains a major child sex trafficking hotspot.

Global Display of Human Trafficking Incidents

Here's to hope!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Do you understand the difference being a place of business that is a Publicly traded company and a home?

You have a right to service if you are not wearing a shirt? Not wearing shoes?

The manager of a nearby McDonald's restaurant agreed. They, too, will not serve patrons without shoes or shirts, she said.

Although neither state nor local health departments have an ordinance requiring patrons to wear shoes or shirts to be served, officials have no problem with restaurants establishing such a policy.

"They do have the option of making that a policy," said Ruth Granfors, assistant counsel for the state's Department of Health. "There is no reason they can't make the ruling and enforce it as long as they publicly state it."
www.mcall.com...

You should try it with a McDonald's. Publicly traded. Then sue 'em. You'll be rich!

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No...but, small errors in scale can make fairly drastic differences.

The process was pretty much, lay a grid out on the table, take a picture, redraw the grid using the software over top of the picture as close as you can get, set the x and y scaling to something reasonable, write the zoom settings, focal length, lens length and a bunch of other camera variables into the software, make a test cut of a determined length, or a square of a certain size watch as that cut was made in entirely the wrong place or entirely the wrong size, like off by more than a few inches, sometimes more than a foot. Tweak settings, make new test cuts.

The process was long and arduous. It took a while to get from multiple inches of inaccuracy down to the 1/16" we needed.

You have no point of reference in your grid that you can physically measure, you have no idea about the camera details. It's not possible to just arbitrarily lay a grid over a picture and determine any real world measurements without that information.
edit on 3/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join