It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust
Here's the paradox--either the current vaccines are going to be ineffective against these highly mutated deadly new strains which renders a passport obsolete. Or these reports of deadly new strains are fabrications based on false data and propaganda

Either way, it's all b---s---

It's also crazy how the same people who are pro-vaccine today, were skeptical of the Covid-19 vaccines just 9 months ago.

Black Muslim leaders said stay away!: www.noi.org...

Joe Biden and even the Director of the CDC said the vaccines were being developed too quickly: www.reuters.com...

(post by Phage removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Things to Come 1936 - HG WELLS

www.youtube.com...

23:00 to 27:00

Written by a Genius.

it even goes onto 2036 'Everytown' etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

What's the source of your quote NightFlight?

"Could be something, could be nothing" but Peoria is an anagram of AI rope?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Joe Biden with a HUGE week ahead.

Strangely Item number one is already covered by this VERY odd presentation by squinty eyed Joe and a much younger woman playing the part of his minder. Seemingly the one in the fishnets the other night.

Clip of Joe looking off to the side of the camera, evidently facing the sun.

What is strange is he is talking about Easter - on actual Easter, and of course jabs. But he's also allegedly talking about Easter tomorrow after easter - why do this (forget his abortion stand and personal catholic fakery). DJT mentioned "happy easter" twice today, once solo. Joe talks twice, seemingly once solo - or with Harris standing by I guess.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Health Canada issues advisory for face masks containing graphene

TORONTO -- Health Canada has issued an advisory and asked distributors to recall masks sold with graphene or biographene in them over potential inhalation risks.

Graphene is comprised of a single layer of carbon atoms and is considered a nanomaterial, meaning it is made of tiny particles, and is reported to have “antiviral and antibacterial properties,” the advisory says.

Health Canada recommends that Canadians not use masks with the substance and to consult their health-care provider if they have used graphene face masks and have health concerns - such as new or unexplained shortness of breath, discomfort or difficulty breathing.

Use the mask, get difficulty breathing, go to doc, "you have The Rona" back to quarantine camp you go.

The VAXX is a Consciousness restricting, SOUL crushing, DNA rewriting, EXPERIMENTAL vaccine. End.

Bombshell: Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits MRNA Alters DNA

“we’ve been living this phenomenal digital scientific revolution, and I’m here today to tell you, that we are actually hacking the software of life, and that it’s changing the way we think about prevention and treatment of disease.”

“In every cell there’s this thing called messenger RNA or mRNA for short, that transmits the critical information from the DNA in our genes to the protein, which is really the stuff we’re all made out of. This is the critical information that determines what the cell will do. So we think about it as an operating system. …. So if you could actually change that, …if you could introduce a line of code, or change a line of code, it turns out, that has profound implications for everything, from the flu to cancer.”

The individual or subject is no longer a creation of God but a creation of man, meaning the individual or subject could be the object of a “patent”

Consider that line ^^^. Consider the compartmentalized system that is doing this. Consider the education of those pushed to the top, the tech/drone cancel culture censorship idiots are EXACTLY the same set who are doing this - same. BTW, most people have DNA patents all over them already - many have come here before to do what these idiots are doing.

They talk out of both sides of their mouths, they want to stop all sickness, but it the biggest control mechanism on the planet generating trillions of dollars WW and effectively - by their own admission, killing at least 250k a year in the US alone and addicting millions to drugs. So why end sickness when it is so perfect?

They have NO INTENTION of ending sickness, they want sickness to be their excuse to lock everyone in place by altering their DNA - and making them very sic, to keep them here in this lower vibration realm. NO ONE ALTERS MY DNA without my permission and certainly not some used computer salesman.

They call it "junk DNA" because the don't want you to know what it is. It is YOU, your PLAN, your history, your future, your life, your power, YOU, don't let some tech geek destroy it because you might get the sniffles and have some government goon list "covid involved on the death cert.

Rant over.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Black Muslim leaders said stay away!: www.noi.org...
Has Farrakhan changed his stance?

Joe Biden and even the Director of the CDC said the vaccines were being developed too quickly: www.reuters.com...
You are very mistaken. Neither of them said that.
This is what Biden said in September, from your source.

“The idea that there’s going to be a vaccine and everything’s gonna be fine tomorrow - it’s just not rational,” Biden said during a CNN town hall in Moosic, Pennsylvania.

This was in response to Trump's claim that a vaccine could be available before the election. No cautions about it being "rushed."

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not me saying it is a law, that would be implied by the other guy. I am 100% with you on this I think. You have me mixed up with Dask.

Nope, they were correcting your claim that publicly traded = open to the public.

What is boring is these people doing the same thing over and over. They keep trotting out some tangential thing to counter and making like that is what I am asking the to answer. I wanted to prevent tyranny of some store that is open for business demanding I wear a mask to shop without a legal law forcing masks be worn. That was my point.

Seems, at times, you just don't understand the arguments being made.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Not me saying it is a law, that would be implied by the other guy. I am 100% with you on this I think. You have me mixed up with Dask.

Nope, they were correcting your claim that publicly traded = open to the public.

What is boring is these people doing the same thing over and over. They keep trotting out some tangential thing to counter and making like that is what I am asking the to answer. I wanted to prevent tyranny of some store that is open for business demanding I wear a mask to shop without a legal law forcing masks be worn. That was my point.

Seems, at times, you just don't understand the arguments being made.

Oh I understand and appreciate you don't and keep on spinning.

I am sure you have

still

not

answered

nor has Phage

if you believe Math is racist?

Do you believe math is racist? You keep forgetting to answer.

But you can pretend I am not on subject but I am. The spin is boring.

And YOU Misunderstand what I am saying when I say open for business means the public comes in your business to make a purchase or eat. I am ok with saying that someone's Headquarters are private property but the public interface must allow Black people in if they let anyone and the reason is the laws. I am not ok with forcing masks without a law in an openly public place.
edit on 5-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
No, it is you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You asked me to answer if I thought math or teaching math was racist. I said "no" and you said that didn't answer the question.

I am ok with saying that someone's Headquarters are private property but the public interface must allow Black people in if they let anyone and the reason is the laws. I am not ok with forcing masks without a law in an openly public place.

Yep, you didn't understand the argument.

ETA: Thrown in for good measure:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it racist to teach math in you or Phage's opinion?????

In my opinion, no.

edit on 5-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

(post by pheonix358 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Actually, they don't.

I said that businesses being open to the public doesn't mean they stop being privately owned spaces and they can enforce rules (refuse service), as long as they don't break laws against discrimination.

So, if everyone has to wear a mask, they have not broken any of those laws.

edit on 5-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Don't forget the shirt and/or shoes.

Or maybe they can't require that too, since it isn't a law?

The manager of a nearby McDonald's restaurant agreed. They, too, will not serve patrons without shoes or shirts, she said.

Although neither state nor local health departments have an ordinance requiring patrons to wear shoes or shirts to be served, officials have no problem with restaurants establishing such a policy.

"They do have the option of making that a policy," said Ruth Granfors, assistant counsel for the state's Department of Health. "There is no reason they can't make the ruling and enforce it as long as they publicly state it."
www.mcall.com...

Oh, I guess they can.

edit on 4/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You are right, all I am doing doesn't help in the end since they don't care and use word salads to spew tangents of the discussion at every turn. The idiots will be idiots and to bend down to their level to talk makes all look like idiots from afar. I shall take your advice. I suppose I am trying too hard to convert them to reality from that bowl of BS they swim in all the time. It is a waste of all our time.

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: daskakik

Don't forget the shirt and/or shoes.

Or maybe they can't require that too, since it isn't a law?

The manager of a nearby McDonald's restaurant agreed. They, too, will not serve patrons without shoes or shirts, she said.

Although neither state nor local health departments have an ordinance requiring patrons to wear shoes or shirts to be served, officials have no problem with restaurants establishing such a policy.

"They do have the option of making that a policy," said Ruth Granfors, assistant counsel for the state's Department of Health. "There is no reason they can't make the ruling and enforce it as long as they publicly state it."
www.mcall.com...

Oh, I guess they can.

edit on 5-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I cannot parse what you are trying to say. Slow down.

First, since it's the first time I've seen the question you asked me; no, I do not think math is racist.

Now, a direct question to you; do you think an establishment which is open to the public can refuse you service if you are not wearing a shirt? If you are not wearing shoes? If so, is this somehow different from refusing you service if you are not wearing a mask?

edit on 4/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You are right, all I am doing doesn't help in the end since they don't care and use word salads to spew tangents of the discussion at every turn. The idiots will be idiots and to bend down to their level to talk makes all look like idiots from afar. I shall take your advice. I suppose I am trying too hard to convert them to reality from that bowl of BS they swim in all the time. It is a waste of all our time.

You just replied agreeing with one of the people you are trying to call an idiot, who also happened to be knocking down your original claim.

I see you also went mute in regards to your claim that I never answered your question.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You are right, I shall take your advice. I suppose I am trying too hard to convert them to reality from that bowl of BS they swim in all the time. It is a waste of all our time.

There ya go. Nice to see you achieve the next level of wisdom, in real time like this.

Congrats JOM!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Lack of the pituitary glad substance did this to Hillary?: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Old pic to try and bring up that tired subject?

Not looking like that lately so I guess the claim that the white hats interrupted the supply is BS or...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Heavenly Realms
88 = number of modern constellations
Left is right = we view star movement in reverse
Up is down = messages in stars tied to events on earth?
Follow the STARS
Military is the only way. (if so, method requires coordination/precision)
Underground explosions/strange events WW

CELESTIAL TO TERRESTRIAL MAP TUTORIALS
Shows how Hours/Minutes/Seconds used to coordinate star map locations
Zenith of star/planet can be calculated back to a specific location on Earth
Recent videos showing events happening on "grid lines" /effect other places

RESOURCE LINKS
Stellarium
Sight Reduction Tables for Marine Navigations
@ItsTommyDee1 - D.U.M.B / CONSTELLATION THEORY
New 'Radically Different' Map Said to Be The Most Accurate 2D Map Ever Made

SPACE ARTICLE CONNECTIONS ???
- speculation that asteroid/near misses = dark to light secret warnings
- could more info being sent in plain sight (name, location, dates, risk factor)
- 2021GN = Newly observed asteroid moving through Bootes Constellation
- First observed on Apr 3 with closest approach expected on Apr 5.
- Bootes constellation found between 13h - 16h right ascension on star map
- Bootes = known as the herdsman (ox-driver), holding a sickle (harvest?)

edit on 5-4-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join