It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
A company being public ally traded does not make their places of business a public spaces.

Actually, it does - if they are open to the general public. Private clubs that require membership are different - not as private as your home, but closer.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sometimes I like the nostalgic days of bold insane claims that occasionally have some grounding in truth. That kinda stuff gets argued down heavily in any thread outside this apart from maybe the gray zone.

It's like the way you gotta look at stuff like ancient aliens or advanced pre history civilizations or any other bold baseless claims on ATS over the years...it'd make a cool science fiction story and just maybe parts of it might be true.

And ya never know, would be pretty cool if the half the stuff claimed by the q people were true. If all them pedophiles, child traffickers and corrupt officials were being rounded up and such.

Sadly, probably not...but ya know...makes for fun reading..

And people put a lot of effort into these q posts. It's like the only place you can find numerology riddled nonsense these days on ats.

edit on 3/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

CLIP of how to deal with the Covid Gestapo

CLIP of how to deal with the BLM Gestapo

The legend did the right thing BTW, denied entry. Once the are in, like the proverbial vampire jurisdiction is established, then it is all over. Never let them in voluntarily, unless the exhibit the BLM energy of course.

Worth noting, both exhibit the same exact patterns of mind control - there is no dealing with them on a HUMAN level at all, none. They're just walking shills and trolls, minions of a source that controls their lives through mind control, economic control, or some misguided devotion to an absurd system of enslavement they feel doesn't include them.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Q people ? Q anons ? LoL

You mean people like your neighbors, doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, students... Across the planet .. That dare question anything Going on ? It isn't like nothing is going on. They wouldn't be having To make 'h be blo' specials , if there wasn't an audience ....
LoL

edit on 432021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Good point, but it isn't because they are traded publicly.

Still, they have a right to refuse service based on their own criteria, as long as it doesn't cross any discrimination laws, and yes, that is a very gray sounding area.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Yes, like them if they choose to call themselves that and especially if they tell others things like "it has been a privilege to serve with you".

Yeah, many of those are not doing anything but LARPing.

edit on 3-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Two things so save space. Neither I was aware of.

First the serious one. Trump Authors Sealed Indictment on SCJ Amy Coney Barrett

Snippet from article:

On his last day in the White House, January 19, Donald J. Trump co-authored a flurry of sealed indictments, one of which charges Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett with high crimes and misdemeanors against America and its people, said a former USDOJ employee who helped Trump and then-acting AG Jeffrey Rosen research casework.

How true this is I don't know. Maybe some of you have seen other signs of this elsewhere that give it legs? I have a bit of mixed feeling on this. One part of me does hope its true because she did stab him in the back and not just one time, but on a few occasions. I have also wondered if she was blackmailed on these occasions. The other side of me hopes he didn't, but only because of the optics the left would use saying he was just being a poor sport when she clearly made the right call blah blah blah.

The second thing is more on a lighter note.
I got this in my email without a link, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to track down if one really wanted to take the time. Again not sure if there is where it actually occurred, but if it did it is kind of a hoot!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In other oddities this is trending with politics...

Dark Shadows

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Honestly, I think those days are gone because the topics have been worn out and the reason things like Q attracts old school CT fans is that it rehashes them with a fresh spin.

It'll wear out in time as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
www.smithsonianmag.com...

I don't know if this has been shared or not but I saw a video about symbology that mentioned the pentagon. I thought there was probably a decent reason for its design, it turns out to be an interesting reason but not really a good one.

Tidbits some may find interesting...

They designed it for a plot of land that they didn't build it on.

It has 17.5 miles of corridors.

The previous war department's 24,000 employees were spread across 17 buildings.

In January of 1943, after 17 months of construction, yhe pentagon was completed.

A massive 17 year, 4.5 billion renovation of the building completed in 2011,

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

No..it's more...this is now 10-15 years later after those theories started to take shape and the # everyone was warning people was happening never stopped happening and the people and entities around those theories are shaped have around become more brazen and open in their actions.
edit on 3/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
That is just the global agenda angle but there are many smaller CTs that have gotten a lease on life from the attention brought to them here.

Globalism is going to happen (has been happening) and no amount of connecting it to reptilians, the anti-christ, the cabal and such is going to stop it.

Like you said, those out-there theories make good reading and I guess that is why some are here, to be titillated. Doesn't make them true.

That isn't to say that there isn't a power structure and that those at the top might be out-there in how they think but that doesn't mean everything speculated here is true.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

First: A big thanks for taking the photo to task. Well done, and that was something I also missed happening here.

I don't think Globalism is a bad thing, its the people behind it that's making it bad. I've covered this topic before so I won't get into it again, but we need to see what's going on behind the scenes to see how we are being fitted into this Globalist agenda.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Some Storm Rider tweets on 3rd April to note: (Apologies for leaving it to you to look up the post contents)

Tweet #1; Apr 03 2021 05:50:34, delta = 00 00:01:06

@quagmyrehk @Our_tweets_rule
Aho'

Tweet #2; Apr 03 2021 05:51:02, delta = 00:00:28

@Our_tweets_rule
Earth Shaking// LITERALLY

Decodes link to posts: 2, 28, 38, 42, 107, 118, 153, 551

Tweet #3 re Evergiven; Apr 03 2021 06:01:24, delta = 00:10:22

@s_houyhnhnm
Not ship
_SHIP'S
Goes far back Before the Titanic
Not what happened
But who is exposing this World Wide human (alive And dead) trafficking ring?

a) Start of Lines gives N_G..NB
b) decodes link to posts: 54, 61, 124, 161, 177, 503, 601, 1022

Tweet #4 re US wildfires esp. 5 at finger lakes; Apr 03 2021 06:09:04, delta = 00:07:40

@BecklundPamela
Many of the EXPLOSIONS caused fires aboveground... And also the fire created opportunity+FIRE absorbs air/dampening surrounding sound +think Underground explosion/ implosion
// In the East TunnelSB322 .. Underground bio facilities/BURN

Decodes link to posts: 76, 120, 251, 370, 609, 740, 823, 904

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This Telegram repost of an 8kun post purports to be from "OutlawJW"; a team of private investigators that audited election:

1) They interviewed election officials and 5 governors,
2) 3 Whistleblowers were murdered before they could blow their whistles,
3) Current WH cabinet members were aware of the election fraud,
4) As required by their contract this post has been made,

5) "The WH has until April 4th to come clean. The DOJ has until 12:00 noon tomorrow to come clean",
6) Otherwise proof will be posted to 8kun and many other outlets "Starting April 10th, no later than April 20th".

7) "The information we have will undoubtably ignite civil war in the country. Considering there exists no creditable authority to take this information to, our choices are limited. Unless those involved come clean by the dates posted above, we will have no choice."

I make no claim as to the veracity of the above, which was in a Whiplash347 post on Telegram (link above).

edit on 3-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder why they get a deadline of Noon tomorrow, yet they will wait 6 days at least to spill the beans. That doesnt sound very intimidating if you are pressuring someone into a corner to come clean. Or am I reading it all wrong?

I would think if you hadnt come clean by Noon, I would be prepared to go with what I have by 1:00 pm same day at the latest.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Russian Military Satellite Breaks Up Over Pacific, US Air Force Reports

Russian military satellite Kosmos 2525, which was launched in 2018, has descended from orbit and broken up over the Pacific Ocean, according to US Air Force data, published at space-track.org.

source

What does it mean? Is the Storm upon us?

What does it mean to you

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I wonder if "proof" has been given to the appropriate authorities, so they know this is no bluff?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Those are some pretty big claims. I hope that come out as true, but if not well it wouldn't be the first time someone tied to make us all look like fools.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I have an answer for that!!!

Deadline dates = 4th, 10th, 20th = 4, 10, 20 = DJT = Donald J Trump!

Xrefs:
#35 Potus will be aboard AF1
#40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

and

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.20 📁
Jan 14 2018 00:17:29 (EST)
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY (& WORLD) FROM THE EVIL LOSERS WHO WOULD DO US HARM (ALL FOR A BUCK).
NO MORE.
STAND UP PATRIOTS.
STAND UP AND DEFEND WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT.
GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
4, 10, 20

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join