It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Ghost Ezra seems to be hinting that Pres. Trump's speech at CPAC, on Sunday Feb 28th, is linked to a big Stock Market crash on Thursday 25th (tomorrow) or Monday 29th?

Bigger

[...]

I get the feeling he is referring to Bitcoin crash. Remember Bitcoin is used for child trafficking, making tracing all but impossible. I would suspect the skyrocketing "dollar" value (which is nonsense as the point is bitcoin is not a dollar) reflects the cost of children etc. The crash would be the obvious result of pulling the plug on it all including bitcoin.
edit on Wed Feb 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Now we are talking sky event:

globalnews.ca...

“An unidentified flying object reportedly whizzed past an American Airlines passenger flight over New Mexico in a close encounter captured in a radio transmission from the pilot.”

“Do you have any targets up here?” he says over the radio. “We just had something go over the top of us that — I hate to say this — looked like a long cylindrical object.“

Another American Airlines flight was just diverted from LAX to PHX.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
To tree or not to tree...is not important.
The things that bother people are the irregularities of the Whitehouse routine after an election that had many irregularities, itself. Does Biden live there? Does Kamala live at the Naval Observatory? Why does the Whitehouse go dark at 11pm every night after appearing to be deserted all day? Where is Joe Biden? Why are there troops in DC with razor wire topped fences?
Is the person appearing to be Joe the historical Joe Biden or an actor?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I decided to use Storm Rider's map as an overlay to earthquakes for the last 30 days. Very interesting. It's not perfect due to the shape of the maps, but you get the idea.

Bigger:

I tweaked the perspective on the overlay. This should be a little closer.

That is interesting!

This is the first time I've taken a close look at the tunnel maps. I lived briefly in a house around where one of those circles is on vancouver island. The landlord showed me a drain hole in the basement floor and dropped a rock down so we could listen to how long it took. I never could make out the rock hitting bottom even though he tossed a few fairly large ones down there. The house was located on a road connecting the old mining town of Cumberland to the town of Royston on the ocean. The landlord said that the house was used by prostitutes when raids happened in Cumberland back in it's mining era, about 100 years prior or so. They would take the old mining carts down to his house and hide there until the authorities were gone. Some regions of vancouver island are completely porus with old mine shafts, mostly coal. Never thought of them still being in use but they might be. Kind of mind blowing if you think about it. Mines everywhere means places for people to hide or be hidden everywhere and may explain why kids can .go missing with no trace. With the kids that have gone missing over the decades, I never once heard anyone think of the underground tunnels as a possibility. Most don't even know they are there.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Why hasn't even one of these tapes seen the light of day?

Airtight nondisclosure agreements might be one reason. Huge payoffs, death threats or death might be some other reasons. Coupled with the fact that Epstein was (is) protected by MSM and government. Even with Epstein's supposed death, no one who worked for him at any of his residences has come forward with info. And even though other people have been implicated in his crimes including his own lawyers, no one besides Maxwell has been arrested. She may have been arrested for her own protection.

Virginia Giuffre

Thank you- slowly slowly we will start seeing the key players in the sex ring identified & held accountable. The tapes exist, wether they remain hidden or exposed is the great unknown. I have seen some of the stills & the ppl in them. They exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: PillarOfFire

My wife works for the City of Rancho Palos Verdes. Today is her day off - I'll see what details she can find out about the crash tomorrow.

Here's what I got:

He was coming from Terranea Resort where he was staying and on his way to a film shoot at Rolling Hills Country Club for Golf Digest with Drew Brees and he was running late. The road was closed off for about 10 hours to investigate, do measurements and lift the car out. They did not use the jaws of life to get him out. He was driving a Genesis Tournament courtesy car, he was alone no other cars involved. He was going fast and doesn’t know the area. 2 compound fractures in his legs and a shattered ankle. His car hit the center divider and then finally ended up in the brush on the other side. Supposedly there was a second accident involving a Mercedes. No skid marks probably because his SUV was airborne. And of course, helicopters were buzzing around for about four hours
edit on 2 24 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
New (Q) The Storm Rider tweet is saying that 45 is back and that the Fed Reserve is now running on the Quantum system?

MOAB_ PANIC!!!
BANKERS RUNNING LIKE RATS
CAN'T WASH, TRANSFER,$$$
FEDERAL RESERVE IS RUNNING THIS MOMENT ON INTEGRATED Q)UANTUM SYSTEM///THE GOLDEN AGE OF NAS/GASARA IS UPON US.. FOR THE PEOPLE [WATCH THE BEAUTIFUL YEAR UNFOLD]
WHITE HATS IN CONTROL
NCSWIC
WELCOME BACK 45!!! t.co...

1) Timestamp Feb 24 2021 18:46:04, DELTA from previous = 01 00:05:35,
2) Post length = 303,
3) CAPS only simple gematria gives; 2508, Remove Dupes 39.

4) Why are NES/GESARA misspelt as NAS/GASARA?

5) USUAL DECODES from above point to posts:
39 Big picture is rare: Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now? Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities? Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?

100 Who is the Queen of England? How long in power? With power comes corruption. What happened to Diana? What did she find out? Why was she running? Who did she entrust to help her flee?

303 Renee J James

535 We're closer than you think. Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult.

1846 www.nytimes.com...📁
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
[NEXT WEEK]

2508 Discussion on SESSIONS
4604 www.military.com...📁 Batten down the hatches.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Do you have any pictures of the White House, from the last 2 weeks, showing evidence of the 100 or so people that usually work there? E.g. More than a handful of people walking around? Most lights on?

So let me get this correct. You believe that Biden isn't actually in the White House or has access to it? Sometimes it is hard to keep up with what the latest twist on the conspiracy is?

OK if people are not working in the White House then please explain where these prominent Republican Senators went to in order to meet with Biden and Harris?

You can't seriously believe that these Republican Senators didn't actually go to the White House? Will you be claiming "fake White House/studio set"? Seriously?

I guess these Republicans are so hated that you and others will actually believe that they weren't at the White House?

WASHINGTON, DC - FEBRUARY 01: U.S. President Joe Biden (Center R) and Vice President Kamala Harris (Center L) meet with 10 Republican senators, including Mitt Romney (R-UT), Bill Cassidy (R-LA), Susan Collins (R-ME), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Thom Tillis (R-NC), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) and others, in the Oval Office at the White House February 01, 2021 in Washington, DC. The senators requested a meeting with Biden to propose a scaled-back $618 billion stimulus plan in response to the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Biden is currently pushing in Congress. (Photo by Doug Mills-Pool/Getty Images)

Getty Image Link 1

WASHINGTON, DC - FEBRUARY 01: U.S. Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) speaks as (L-R) Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA), Rep. Jerry Moran (R-KS), Rep. Todd Young (R-IN), Sen. Lisa Murkwoski (R-AK), Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) and Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) talk to reporters after meeting with U.S. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris at the White House February 01, 2021 in Washington, DC. The senators requested a meeting with Biden to propose a scaled-back $618 billion stimulus plan in response to the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Biden is currently pushing in Congress. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Getty Image Link 2

The madness continues! Here is a reporter in the White House Press Briefing room asking about the lack of Marine posted outside of the Oval Office.

I guess Peter Doocy of Fox News must also be in on this "fake WH"? I guess he just really went along to a filming set in order to annoy Jen Psaki and wasn't actually on WH grounds? The mind boggles!

edit on 24/2/2021 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

From your Getty image 1 link - that looks more like a studio set where the high camera can look over the set walls? How on earth would PRESS in the real Oval Office get that picture? The camera must be a good 10 to 12 feet in the air? And there someone standing right underneath the camera with both his hands showing, so how is the camera being held in the air (assuming it's not on a dolly at a film set???)

So only a couple of photos; one in the dark outside with press and one that could be in a film set?

Where are the frequent shots we used to get of Pres. Trump leaving the briefing room and walking down the corridor behind, filled with WH staff? I haven't seen any of Biden doing the same!
edit on 24-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks like a cult from a horror film.

twitter.com...

Omega Man vibe

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Schumann Resonances recording equipment seems to have been turned off for 20 hours.

What were we not to see?

Can anyone check other sources?

Click me

P

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm hoping the "Jumpers" will be high-level corrupt crooks jumping off of bridges and buildings.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

care, no ground collapses/sinkholes that I'm aware of.

Same here. Thank-you.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Schumann Resonances recording equipment seems to have been turned off for 20 hours.

What were we not to see?

Can anyone check other sources?

Click me

P

source

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone's seen the current 60 Minutes hit piece on Qanon. Q/Qanon is making more of an impact in MSM and on social media after Jan 6th. Liberals are even renaming the GOP 'GQP' as a way to shame any conservative politician who may have leanings toward conspiracy theories. A few observations...

The propaganda campaign is aimed solely at 'Qanon'. No one mentions 'Q' or refers to the drops. I see this as a clear move to smear followers rather than decimate the actual data. Which, btw, has yet to be debunked or disproved even though the claims are widely spread that the drops are false

If Q/Qanon is invalid, if the movement is a truly dangerous terrorist threat to democracy or to this country (as msm states) then I am curious as to why DJT has not publicly and officially condemned it. He had two chances (that I know of) when he was the active President. He was asked about Qanon twice and both times he did not condemn or disavow

He's condemned the Proud Boys but not Q or Qanon. Ever since Jan 6 and the growing, paranoid chatter about Q with March 4th right around the corner, you have to wonder why DJT has yet to issue a statement or even an explanation of his awareness or connection to this movement...
edit on 24-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
These people signed a letter to demand changes to the nuclear launch codes.

They want to take them away from one of these men...

CWM has a THREAD going.

THIS IS A EFFING CLOWN WORLD. So the military wants people who demand pronouns be altered in charge of the possible destruction of the planet?

Interesting to note. We speculated last month that DJT did not hand the codes to one of the men playing Joe, the delay between inauguration hour and the fact that DJT actually left DC with them suggests all is not as it appears. Maybe these beings want to find out if one of the Joe's actually did get the codes in order to find out who the military is actually working for.

Then again, there is always this factor...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yeah, Epstein is long dead though. And can you imagine the press and social media going on about a NDA on something like this? I think the threat of Epstein died with him. As the days go by, I think more and more that there are no tapes. Not any more anyways. If nobody has cashed in their blackmail chips by now my guess is that it never existed in the first place. A lot of times the presumption of something is just as dangerous as that something actually existing.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah they said the second accident happened when someone pulled over to help Tiger, and a car hit that car that was pulled over. Sounds like an overall dangerous situation to begin with. Tiger was probably driving too fast. Happens every day.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
FYI,
21 tankers airborne over the US now, not counting any C130 tankers able to refuel helos. Many of the other 140 aircraft aren't refuel capable at higher altitudes and speeds of those tankers.
edit on 2/24/2021 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
this video

makes more sense everyday...

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join