It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
RE: Hypernominalization

That describes the United States of today to a T. Everyone with any sense realizes that the system can't possibly last much longer, but we all keep trying to prop it up.
edit on 24-2-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Given all the talk about action in DC the last 48 hours, let's take a look at the vibration itself.

Pic from today.

Previous Pic.

Try and ignore the sun aspect of it. Just focus on the vibe of the two pics in the WH area itself, separate from the surrounding area. Then the surrounding area, separate from the WH.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Now we're talking!!

North Dakota House passes bill forbidding mandatory mask wearing

The North Dakota House of Representatives passed a bill on Monday that would make future mask mandates illegal.

The Grand Forks Herald reported that the bill passed 50-44. It next heads to the state Senate.

The bill comes three months after North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum (R) imposed a statewide mask mandate, though the governor himself had previously expressed skepticism over such a move.

The bill’s sponsor, state Rep. Jeff Hoverson (R), called mask mandates “diabolical silliness,” characterizing them as a conspiracy run by “unelected, wealthy bureaucrats who are robbing our freedoms and perpetuating lies,” the Herald reported.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Young Pharaoh was kicked from CPAC because he criticised Israel and made a factual connection between Mossad, Israel, and Jeffery Epstein
link to video clip

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Nice catch!

To save space: a lead from Ghost_Ezra got me thinking... and a few of his posts and links to KU posts, last night, did include "EXPAND YOUR THINKING":

Bigger

I looked up Tiger's wiki bio and found that he has Chinese, Thai, Colored and Native Indian blood:

Woods was born in 1975 in Cypress, California, to Earl and Kultida "Tida" Woods.

Earl was a retired U.S. Army officer, and Vietnam War veteran who reported African American, Chinese, and Native American descent. Kultida (née Punsawad) is originally from Thailand, where Earl had met her when he was on a tour of duty there in 1968. She is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry.

Woods's first name, Eldrick, was chosen by his mother because it began with "E" (for Earl) and ended with "K" (for Kultida). His middle name Tont is a traditional Thai name. He was nicknamed Tiger in honor of his father's friend Col. Vuong Dang Phong, who had also been known as Tiger.

Possibilities:
1) Tiger's mother or grandmother was trafficked from China to Thailand? Making Tiger want to stop trafficking?
2) Tiger a part of White Hat team?
3) Tiger is STORM RIDER? ...I've red lined the T and W on his profile pic:

Bigger

Look at the face paint as matching Tiger's ethnic make up:

White chin/blond hair equals his part white great grandmother "the prettiest blond you ever saw".
Yellow = Chinese
Red = Native Indian
Black lips = Black

Now compare the Storm Rider lips to these of Tiger's father, Earl - very similar!

Bigger

Now consider the following punctuation used a LOT by Storm Rider:
/ = a Golf fairway shot?
! = Golf hole with Flag in it
. = putt on the green?
+ = over/under par?

NO COINKYDINKIES!

edit on 24-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Young Pharaoh was kicked from CPAC because he criticised Israel and made a factual connection between Mossad, Israel, and Jeffery Epstein
link to video clip

I like him. He definitely speaks truth to power, but..

He points out the satanic nature of the democratic party in a most direct way. He uses vulgar language constantly without considering the damage it causes. And he tends to want division between blacks and whites. He speaks truth but is not a Uniter.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Herschel for Senate? - Trump confident lauded as favorite for Georgia race
Newsmax

MMA fighter and football legend Herschel Walker teams up with QAnon celebrity Lin Wood

The legendary former pro-football running back and Heisman trophy winner has reportedly joined the Board of Directors of a foundation operated by pro-Trump attorney turned QAnon celebrity Lin Wood. The news was announced by Wood on Telegram

MSN

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I decided to use Storm Rider's map as an overlay to earthquakes for the last 30 days. Very interesting. It's not perfect due to the shape of the maps, but you get the idea.

Bigger:

edit on 2/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

I tweaked the perspective on the overlay. This should be a little closer.

edit on 2/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, no ground collapses/sinkholes that I'm aware of.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
My guess... maybe he's feeling that deep seated rage that seems to be taking the planet by storm right now? I'm still feeling it myself at times and I have to take a few days to do nothing but literally sleep/meditate just to deescalate myself. The rage is justified. It's because we lack truth and justice in this world. But the anger/fear is also caused by the trauma and mind fracturing/mind control that we've all been subjected to. It's something that we will, individually and collectively, need to work on healing before we will be able to unify. But there will be no possibility of healing or unity without truth and justice. Truth will set us free

edit on 24-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Fed Chairman Powell: We Will Engage the Public on the Digital Dollar This Year

Wednesday, however, Powell went further while speaking before the House Committee on Financial Services, saying the U.S. central bank would “engage with the public” on the digital dollar this year, giving a timeline to the central bank digital currency’s development for the first time.

“This is going to be an important year,” Powell said of the digital dollar project. “This is going to be the year that we engage with the public pretty actively including some public events that we are working on, which I’m not going to announce today.”

source

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is epic... JP Morgan going interstellar on testing payments between satellites orbiting the earth using @ConsenSysQuorum.

JPMorgan's blockchain payments test is literally out of this world

The so-called Internet of Things (IoT), where devices connect to one another, is most associated with consumer electronics, including smart speakers like Amazon Echo and Google Home, and banks want to be ready to process payments when these smart devices start doing transactions autonomously.Umar Farooq, the CEO of JPMorgan’s blockchain business Onyx, thought space was a cool place to try it out.

“The idea was to explore IoT payments in a fully decentralised way,” Farooq said. “Nowhere is more decentralised and detached from earth than space.”

To run the space experiment, the bank’s blockchain team did not send its own satellites into space, but worked with Danish company GOMspace, which allows third parties to run software on its satellites.

Farooq said the satellite test showed blockchain networks could power transactions between every day objects.

I posted earlier on 'human beings' becoming part of the IoT family.💰🙄🤬 NeuroLink - IoT - StarLink.
GomSpace (formerly NanoSpace) is a manufacturer and supplier of nanosatellites for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets. GomSpace's services include systems integration, nanosatellite platforms and miniaturized radio technology. Put our minds in CubeSat nanosatellites housed in NanoRacks.

Go Grandma!!!

At 93, She Waged War on JPMorgan—and Her Own Grandsons

Beverley Schottenstein said two grandsons who managed her money at JPMorgan forged documents, ran up commissions with inappropriate trading and made her miss tens of millions of dollars in gains. So she decided to teach them all a lesson.

Morgans have always been mythological creatures and no wonder JP Morgan is one of the heads of the Hydra known today as...The Big Banks.

Wiki

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, no ground collapses/sinkholes that I'm aware of.

Recent sinkholes around the world: BBC

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
My guess... maybe he's feeling that deep seated rage that seems to be taking the planet by storm right now? I'm still feeling it myself at times and I have to take a few days to do nothing but literally sleep/meditate just to deescalate myself. The rage is justified. It's because we lack truth and justice in this world. But the anger/fear is also caused by the trauma and mind fracturing/mind control that we've all been subjected to. It's something that we will, individually and collectively, need to work on healing before we will be able to unify. But there will be no possibility of healing or unity without truth and justice. Truth will set us free

I hope you didn't misunderstand my intent, I only pointed out the major reasons he was dis-invited. He is not a polished speaker, he tells it like it is. Politicians have a disdain for straightforwardness and truthfulness lol.

Since I started to study him I have had a empathy for him, and his message. I can also see he has awakened many people with his style, but the style wont transfer to the less raged.

I am in complete agreement with the fracturing of society and the damage it has caused. Nor do I blame him for that rage, but truth be told, it isn't his rage, anger and hate. It was given to him, taught to him, by the covert owners who in the same manner as poking a stick at a dog, have poked their vile hatred into our lives.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This sheep story points to a few things Cuomo and a bit more...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

If you listen to any video with a guy named Gene Decode he talks heavily about the DUMBS and uses a couple maps to help along with earthquake tracking maps around the country. His belief is when there is seismic activity at a certain depth it is specifically targeting the underground bases.

There is more to it obviously which he explains in some of the videos. To me it seemed to be reasonable. He also looks worldwide not just the US and has some interesting thoughts about DUMBS all over. The last one I saw was about Libya and Mauritania. According to him he North Africa area has been hit pretty hard recently. He has some satellite images that go with it along with some symbols used at these locations that is interesting

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I agree with you. None of us would be trapped in these lower vibrational emotions and behaviors if we were truly free to live and create according to our hearts desires. It's this system of control and those who exploit the system for their own, personal gain that keeps us enslaved in the cycle of fear and destruction

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
Max Spiers was another whistleblower and self proclaimed 'super soldier' who talked about the underground cities and shuttle system that Storm Rider referred to as "maglev" in his latest tweets. Max died mysteriously in 2016

Max Spiers – The 4th Reich, Dulce, and The Moon Soul-Catching Machine

“Underground sub-shuttle  – have you traveled? Actually first what is a sub shuttle?” I was given this information, it’s an electromagnetic rail system that is dug all through the core of the earth. And it reaches speeds of 3, 4, 5 thousand miles per hour. So you could essentially do New York to London in an hour. Also in Australia there are so many bases there, people don’t think about that or talk about that. Whats the slang for Australia. Oz. Which is short for Osiris. So there is male energy there’s something to do with the Isis, Osiris and Horus ritual. And Australia is representing Osiris. “

source

edit on 24-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Fascinating! if Storm Rider's statements turn out to be accurate, an even closer analysis would be needed.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow cranky, didn't expect to get that proof from the "Baarack the sheep" Reuters story!

edit on 24-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join