It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

What in the actual F is that?!?!?

Dude....that is STRANGE. Why in the world would that show up?

So So So weird.....maybe we are supposed to do something together? Has fate brought us to this moment in time for a particular reason?
edit on 24-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: BoomGiggle

What in the actual F is that?!?!?

Dude....that is STRANGE. Why in the world would that show up?

We have to put you on the second level suspect list anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No worries - I imagine that by this point, Im already on many lists already.

Bring it on!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

edit on 24-2-2021 by steaming because: Mistake made, so deleted.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

At bottom of that page are 2 addresses through which you may be able to Contact such, All the best.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting. We've been hearing about tunnels being destroyed from both Q and ATS member Warrior0311.

To your knowledge, have there been an increased number of mysterious ground-level soil collapses, or sink-holes reported?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes. It is very strange. I have had other weird occurrences as well but this particular one hit close to home when it involves this place. I've had what I feel is both sides try to recruit me. I am always of the side of truth and transparency. Just sometimes have to play the role of snake eyes to befuddle and/or filter out the eyes of the crooked.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Or this;

[ the-secret-tunnels-and-bunker-hidden-beneath-the-white-house ]

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
GE posted last night 2 pics

Side by side.

1st pic. The World is watching 2nd pic. The Matrix was a documentary.

= The World is watching a Documentary.

?? Documentaries are things that already happened.

A. We're in an interactive bandersnatch movie from hell.
B. We're reliving the moment on purpose for learning purposes
C. It's finished and still fading away (the glitches were seeing).
And Guardians Space Force is the name of it.

D. Its all in our heads and we're about to wake up.

A Documentary....

an actor, a friend and a note

edit on 24-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tommyjo

Thanks for the additional info. I'm happy to get it wrong if it leads to bringing out more of the truth!

As for the silliness... doth protesteth too much comes to mind.

Last night was an event pointed to for investigation by Ghost_Ezra and followed live through the night by webcam by 2.5k people. There are separate reports, in the live feed chat logs, of an explosion and the ground shaking.

Looking forward to more light being shone on last night - and following tonight's events... which Ghost_Ezra is again predicting.

No problem. Thanks for the reply. Ghost Ezra really isn't making predictions. If you and other are sucked into such things then it really is going to be a very long 4 years for you all!

People like Ghost Ezra are just stirring the pot and seeking armchair warrior ego status. It is a mindset and sadly gullible people are sucked into it. You just have to look at the White House live cam comments section for that! Just watch the comments on 4th March. It really is going to be fun! The lights on the outside of the White House will go out on the timer at 11pm as per usual after a day of no claimed Trump inauguration. No doubt the goal posts will move and the whole conspiracy nonsense will keep moving along with excuse after excuse.

Ghost Ezra is no different to the likes of Monkey Werx in stirring the conspiracy pot with ridiculous claims and suggestions. It is basically make it up as they go along and sadly gullible types fall for it hook line and sinker as could be seen by the comments on the WH live webcam. Just sad to see so many people taken in by it!

Monkey Werx, who has comments disabled on his YT vids, is claiming that the USAF E-8C JSTARS flying racetrack holding pattern off the Florida east coast is somehow linked to Trump (Monkey Werx calls him POTUS). Of course it has to be because that is how these people suck in the people caught up in this silliness.

youtu.be...

The above link should work for the time set.

If not then see 26:18 for the E-8 JSTAR segment.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

For someone that has no faith in the plan, how do you know so much from the start to present? When did you decided to give up your faith and what was it that made you want to quit? As weird as the world is right now, I have never felt anymore calm and excited for the future since I started digging in the sandbox with rabbits.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
double play
edit on 24-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for the added info Cavv.

I guess if disinfo was ever going to be important then it would be around now!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Sorry Caled but I didn't save anymore of that chat - just that one screen shot.

No idea who the "guy from prague" is!

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Since you're set on debunking conspiracy connected to Q, I'm interested in your take on the Epstein/Maxwell saga:

Ghislaine Maxwell ‘told reporter that Epstein had tapes of Trump and Clinton’
source

Is she lying? Is she partly lying? Is she telling the truth? Is there a secret cult of elitist pedos who are deadset on destroying the globe due to their psychopathic tendencies and narcissistic delusions of grandeur? What's going on...

edit on 24-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think Elon gets a big 'charge' on observing people decrypt his tweets.

twitter.com...

HyperNormalisation is a 2016 BBC documentary by British filmmaker Adam Curtis. It argues that governments, financiers, and technological utopians have, since the 1970s, given up on the complex "real world" and built a simpler "fake world" run by corporations and kept stable by politicians.

Etymology

The word hypernormalization was coined by Alexei Yurchak, a professor of anthropology who was born in Leningrad and later went to teach in the United States. He introduced the word in his book Everything Was Forever, Until It Was No More: The Last Soviet Generation (2006), which describes paradoxes of Soviet life during the 1970s and 1980s. He says that everyone in the Soviet Union knew the system was failing, but no one could imagine an alternative to the status quo, and politicians and citizens alike were resigned to maintaining the pretense of a functioning society. Over time, this delusion became a self-fulfilling prophecy and the fakeness was accepted by everyone as real, an effect that Yurchak termed hypernormalisation.

Above Docu is followed by Can't Get You Out of My Head: An Emotional History of the Modern World is a six-part BBC documentary television series created by Adam Curtis. Released on BBC iPlayer on 11 February 2021.
BBC

Elon's (mis)spelling(?) of Hypernominalization, followed by Of spaceflight. Nominal term dealing with aerospace.

Through the Mirror, Darkly: Excerpt from Hypernomalization; also from BBC.
www.youtube.com...

Hyperbitcoinization

twitter.com...

Hypersecretnetworks

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hypernominaization in a nutshell:

Failing system, but no one imagined an alternative to the status quo, politicians, citizens were resigned to maintaining the pretense of a functioning society.This delusion became a self-fulfilling prophecy, the fakeness was accepted by everyone as real.

Twitter

sounds familiar...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just heard that the US Federal Reserve (Fedwire) system is down. That's interesting.

Source:

twitter.com...
edit on 2/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
US Army retweeted a picture that appears in KU post #4469

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 837b64 No.9602984 📁
Jun 13 2020 17:50:36 (EST)
ZWKD6YL54JAE5EFAHOITZ7CTAM.jpg

www.militarytimes.com...� �
Old Glory stands for Freedom and Equality for All.
The Flag was carried by Union Soldiers during the Civil War in a fight to abolish slavery [v Confederate Democrats].
The Flag of Lincoln.
It was considered a great honor to be chosen to carry the flag in battle.
The Soldier was unarmed and knew they would most certainly die (as did most who fought), but understood that the fight, that their lives, was worth the cost (self-sacrifice).
They believed in something greater than themselves.
To them, the flag represented a symbol of freedom, of hope, of equality and prosperity.
To disrespect the flag, to kneel, is to disrespect those people who fought and died to provide each and every one of us the rights we are afforded today.
Old Glory knows not what color skin carries her - only that for which it stands - one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
TO FREE FROM OPPRESSION.
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - Reagan
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd and 24th.

From a two weeks ago.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join