It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Odd Baarack/Sheep/Kangaroo comms by Reuters at 03:45 est?

Bigger

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

As rec.by Whiplash347 who heard it was an interesting video.

But then ya know, there's this...

One of those hrm.? Moments. Is Modi good? Is anything good? Or is everything one massive subliminal Mind F. And its back to those damned thought forms conning us, lulling us back to sleep.

For the record, the G.Reset and G.Awakening are said to be 2 different factions, timelines. Con fused yet?
edit on 24-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
These two pictures from Storm Rider and Ghost Ezra over last 12 hours indicate some kind of aligning of their comms to us:

(Q) The Storm Rider tweet at 18:40 on 23rd has this picture:

Bigger

Ghost Ezra post has this video overlay:

Bigger

I'm thinking the Ghost Ezra one is showing progress in destroying the tunnels/DUMBs in Storm Rider's.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That same assertion was made by a person on Telegram who calls themself Frogman5326Q or something similar.

Word for word. A common text being transmitted by multiple senders. I'm not impressed by that kind of info distribution tactic, it makes me feel like I'm dealing with a used car salesman.

Cheers
edit on 24-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Be funny if that was about a politician on the lam(b).

Cheers
edit on 24-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Something great needs to happen. The "elite" (snicker) of our world have been asleep at the switch since the Berlin Wall fall.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
WTH, maybe Rel?
I was thinking str8 up suicide. I bet he had a bad golf outing with David Spade. He has been hurting since that blonde he cheated on gave him one of his own woods across the back that day. Anyway I had an old Truck when I learned the electronic ignitions could be turned off remotely. Sold it because I couldn't enjoy laying on the floor to manually switch it from heat to air and that it was from a time the parts are hard to find. I should've kept my 67 Mustang but my wife said I had a new infant boy and that car toy had to go.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Tiger Woods crash, at speed, with no braking skid marks...

We discussed in early parts of the thread about remote vehicle control by DS to cause crashes.

I'm guessing they remotely accelerated the car and disabled the brakes as well as the pedals... and probably the steering?

I'll stick with my no-wifi 17yr old car!

edit on 24-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
Why would anyone want to kill Tiger ? Globalists are addicted to Golf. What’s the point? I don’t see any benefit
From the Cabal to do that.

Why did they out Bill Cosby when all those pervs in the D and RINO areas of politics were doing the same thing and getting forgiven over and over? Selective due to political stances that are dangerous appears to be a reason for these ass hats. I am still thinking Tiger is doing all this because he is upset with how his life ended since he got wounded in a scorned wife incident/battle.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

She looks so happy right there. Not thinking no one would show up and no one wanted her book. Awesome that only a handful show up for any of these political whores now. She lost the Publishing house millions but they were just finding a way to gift her. That stack of unsold books will have to be destroyed and the paper recycled.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Is that one that looks like the old battlfield pillbox the drain because it IS up high enough to be in the mix after all if it was that one. We just focused hard on the knoll shot because of the puff of smoke and the ripping of the air all the way to JFK's head. We wanted the prof to keep showing it after the 2 consecutive days of study we were ready for more. The class was moving next into how the media puts things in our face and it is misleading visually and subliminal. That hidden visual messages lasted a week or two and was big too. Subliminal editing was discussed in detail and it is easier now than it was when I was in school.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I will check it out again, but my first impression was the shot is obscured to the point of it not being much of a failsafe. The drain does make for a smooth exfil though.

My dad was a Marine Sharpshooter with a Spooky track record. I could not get him to say anything about where he was that day, as much as a son could pressure his father. I was born 9 months later, to the day...which freaks me out.

I do think that DOB marks the first of Gen-X, and it's a sharp divide.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
DP
So, notice the Tags I guess. They are true.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
originally posted by: Justoneman
OK, guy that is an interesting snippet I was not aware of happening. I am damn sure GHW Bush was in charge of the operation. And God would be waiting on him. My only regret there was he didn't get exposed more thoroughly to the public before he was allowed to replace Reagan. I am convinced he had Reagan shot too. If was a known family friend of GB that did the hit. By them allowing him in we have another clue to the Cabal. They have been playing us for sure since before they got JFK in Dallas. Dallas was the bellwether moment IMO.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

First to Justoneman:

The story of the Kennedy family getting a bucket of body parts is crap at best. The fact is if you ever get a chance to ask an older member of the Kennedy Family about that day, they will only tell you that Jack was shot. In one on one conversation they won't say that he died, only that he was shot. I had that chance but didn't ask out of respect. I was later told about stuff because I listened to what the person had to say, and didn't (and still won't) repeat what was said.

So nope that story about the bucket is just crap. If you don't believe me, think about the story and ask yourself if it makes sense to you.

Not to FlyingFox:
I think I mentioned it before, but my Dad was their when the shooting happened. He told me that he saw a flash and remembers that the shot came from the Dal-Tex Building (that was the oil building the George Bush Sr was standing in front of. The oil company in that building not only refused to allow the FBI and Dallas Police to inspect their offices at the time, but they also got the oil contracts Johnson put out after he got sworn in as President.

My dad even walked me through that day when I was younger when we went there during a summer vacation. It was the only time I saw my dad cry.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wow good catch too with the frame chosen. There is a trace still of the bullet's disruption of the air from the knoll to the exact spot. So if it was at the curb no way. I am sure it was the knoll for the kill shot. I have no reason to doubt there was not a person in the drain since there was a major crossfire according to the forensic facts. The data that proves who killed JFK thrown away or hidden has held us back on going after Poppy.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Details details

See how JFK is slouched low in the middle of the car when the coup-de-gras is delivered? I don't see that coming up from below the kerb to the low center of a wide car from a few feet away.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sorry for doing so many replies folks but this one needs me.

If they wanted anybody dead with those sniper skills they most certainly would be dead so NO WAY on Gov of TX. All in on JFK is what it was all about. Hoover hated the Kennedy's. Grand dad Kennedy was probably a crook but Hoover was a control freak that did more harm than good it seems now.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

My dad said that some people by the overpass were shooting at the crowd. He was surprised the more people didn't die. It always sounded to me that there was a lot more going on that day then just assassinating a sitting President. I wonder if the Texas Governor was the real target sometimes given how the shooting went down. JFK was just a happy accident for the people behind it, but then other times it just seems the make sense that the whole thing was planned from the inside, and that the President was the main target all along.

Confusing times.

Hopefully we'll all get told what we were suppose to have seen tomorrow, but I'm no Smurf so I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

One thing is for sure, the final shot was not from behind.

I've often wondered if the driver or passenger in the front had a way of operating a gun concealed in the car's front bench seat pointed at where JFK's head would be and covertly operated maybe by foot button, lever etc.

This is when driver and passenger turn, look, confirm position, operate gun, then flee with the President and all the evidence.

Seat swopped under covert conditions, all evidence removed.

Done!

edit on 24/2/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I watch the Frogman’s post and his bio is that he is part of Seal Team 1. He has some photos of himself obviously with the face distorted. It is hard to tell if real or not but he does have some interesting pics on his account which has helped open my eyes at the least.

I have heard from multiple people that the DC tunnels were an absolute nightmare. Could it originate from the same story possibly. Is it true, don’t know but there is some evidence such as the buses at night and the livestream of the kids in front of the Whitehouse which adds some credibility to the story. If true it is really bad especially when combined with one of the posts from yesterday talking about 120,000 people rescued from the tunnels under NAPA valley and CA. That number seems high but who know how big a space they are really referencing

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

That same assertion was made by a person on Telegram who calls themself Frogman5326Q or something similar.

Word for word. A common text being transmitted by multiple senders. I'm not impressed by that kind of info distribution tactic, it makes me feel like I'm dealing with a used car salesman.

Cheers

5326 is the Naval Enlisted Classification (NEC) code for "combat swimmer", or at least it used to be. So they got that part correct. Still, I'd be wary of anyone claiming to be an active SEAL and posting in such a manner. To say their comms are monitored would be an understatement.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Who is the man from Prague mentioned in the comments? That resonates a lot with me.

Just caught this on Reagan airport CAM... check the comments:

Bigger

"Michael Henderson ​CONFIRMED: FULL OUT ASSAULT BENEATH D.C.THOUSANDS OF BULLETS EXCHANGED LAST NIGHT DURING THE SEIZURE"

Also mention of smoke/sound at the Capitol.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is a good pic I found on the livestream.

Bigger:

originally posted by: Caled
Who is the man from Prague mentioned in the comments? That resonates a lot with me.

Just caught this on Reagan airport CAM... check the comments:

Bigger

"Michael Henderson ​CONFIRMED: FULL OUT ASSAULT BENEATH D.C.THOUSANDS OF BULLETS EXCHANGED LAST NIGHT DURING THE SEIZURE"

Also mention of smoke/sound at the Capitol.

edit on 2/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I got a leak in my tankless water heater last week because of all the crazy weather. My house is still under warranty, but its been almost impossible to get any plumber on the phone to come fix it. I wish these guys would make their way over to San Antonio as well.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join