It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Americans are under attack?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

True, and it's not hard to freshen-up without immersing yourself in a crab pot.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

First to Justoneman:

The story of the Kennedy family getting a bucket of body parts is crap at best. The fact is if you ever get a chance to ask an older member of the Kennedy Family about that day, they will only tell you that Jack was shot. In one on one conversation they won't say that he died, only that he was shot. I had that chance but didn't ask out of respect. I was later told about stuff because I listened to what the person had to say, and didn't (and still won't) repeat what was said.

So nope that story about the bucket is just crap. If you don't believe me, think about the story and ask yourself if it makes sense to you.

Not to FlyingFox:
I think I mentioned it before, but my Dad was their when the shooting happened. He told me that he saw a flash and remembers that the shot came from the Dal-Tex Building (that was the oil building the George Bush Sr was standing in front of. The oil company in that building not only refused to allow the FBI and Dallas Police to inspect their offices at the time, but they also got the oil contracts Johnson put out after he got sworn in as President.

My dad even walked me through that day when I was younger when we went there during a summer vacation. It was the only time I saw my dad cry.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The world. Unless you're in the 1% club.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Details details

See how JFK is slouched low in the middle of the car when the coup-de-gras is delivered? I don't see that coming up from below the kerb to the low center of a wide car from a few feet away.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The world. Unless you're in the 1% club.

Ironically, my modest anthropology background allows me to identify M from F skeletal remains.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So nope that story about the bucket is just crap. If you don't believe me, think about the story and ask yourself if it makes sense to you.

We can think it through and come to either conclusion, I'm open to suggestion, but I thought you had a specific fact to share.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Details details

See how JFK is slouched low in the middle of the car when the coup-de-gras is delivered? I don't see that coming up from below the kerb to the low center of a wide car from a few feet away.

Are you trying to make people use their brain? Not a bad idea, anyways. What is his left arm, resting on? Cant do that from the middle of the car.. After being shot, he slumps to the middle. Watch his arm the entire way, it shows where he is sitting...

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Check your PMs.

Not aimed at you, but really anyone here: Did anything pop up in that airport views GE posted about. I mean did I miss anything by not watching?

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Remember these nutbars? But... but they need to eat the babies. AOC speaks to her followers.

We know what the agenda was, deeper than deep.

brandnewtube.com...

Oh yeah, when you see AOC think " Charles Manson ". Thats her Father. Pelosi's teenage crush. Cringy stuff.
edit on 24-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

One thing is for sure, the final shot was not from behind.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I've not seen anything on WhiteHouse or Reagan airport live cams tonight... so far.

Haven't had a link to monitor Capitol building. Just found one at EarthTV here but it says live stream not available?

GEs post did infer tonight's events would be later in the night.
edit on 24-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

My dad said that some people by the overpass were shooting at the crowd. He was surprised the more people didn't die. It always sounded to me that there was a lot more going on that day then just assassinating a sitting President. I wonder if the Texas Governor was the real target sometimes given how the shooting went down. JFK was just a happy accident for the people behind it, but then other times it just seems the make sense that the whole thing was planned from the inside, and that the President was the main target all along.

Confusing times.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hopefully we'll all get told what we were suppose to have seen tomorrow, but I'm no Smurf so I won't hold my breath.
edit on 24-2-2021 by Guyfriday because: reasons

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Dan Scavino tweet, at 23:34:55, Delta of 04:38:28... about Tiger Woods and with 2 videos points to interesting KU posts:

Watch this video with @TigerWoods from 2018, and follow it up by watching the final moments of the 2019 Masters...

11:34 PM · Feb 23, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

1) Video lengths
#1 = 54 seconds

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646606 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:39:41 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Timestamp encodes Feb 24th.

#2 = 4:03

Anonymous ID: ac1ea3 No.139784 📁
Dec 21 2017 11:53:33 (EST)
8ch.net...📁
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 25th.

2) Tweet CAPS only simple gematria gives: WTWM = 79

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016876 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:16:50 (EST)
1509840715226.png

Graphic is right.
Add above points to graphic.
Stay organized.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd, 24th, 25th.

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
103 POTUS You are all heroes. Come home safe. Godspeed.

438 2011 Shuttle Program terminated by Hussein. US loses space dominance. www.foxnews.com...📁 IRAN Nuke deal. NK Nuke/Missile Tech. SpaceX. NASA Tech to ? HRC SAPs (private server). Connected. $$$,$$$,$$$.00 (pockets). EYE OF RA. Left eye [marker]. Symbolism. EVIL. STUPID. JUSTICE.

2103 twitter.com...📁 This is called 'PANIC'.

2334 Did we hit [0:00]? We do try.

3455 Re Marines 1st black/female general vs Jihad Squad: Shall we play a game? Reconcile.

3828 Video clip: Law Abiding Citizen "It's going to be Biblical"

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
New series of Ghost Ezra telegram postsfrom 03:13 to 03:15 link to interesting KU posts:

The GE posts are mostly about Michael Jackson:
1 = "I want you Back" 1969 video (Didn't know Diana Ross discovered Jackson 5!)
2 = "They Don't Care About Us" 2020 video
3 = ??? Another video which non-members can't view ???
4 = Pres Trump and MJ picture
5 = MJ victory salute with poster of Trump 538-0 victory over Biden
6 = Neverland with Q in grounds
7 = JFK & Pres Trump side by side pics: "The starter... The Finisher"
8 = The Weeknd video stressing voice and dance moves are MJs. Includes words "She'll always think the Best of me - the Worst is yet to come!"

Timestamps point to posts:
#301 #FLYROTHSFLY# Sweet dreams.
#308 Tangent. Expand your thinking.
#313 A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles. They always knew.
#314 Be the autists we know you are. It's about the BREAK. Godspeed, Patriots.
#315 Timestamp US Military against POTUS' recent Tweet - US Military. How many clues must we provide? As the World Turns.
#320 Not understanding why the drops today aren't being understood. Expand your thinking. Important.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
US Army retweeted a picture that appears in KU post #4469

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 837b64 No.9602984 📁
Jun 13 2020 17:50:36 (EST)
ZWKD6YL54JAE5EFAHOITZ7CTAM.jpg

www.militarytimes.com...� �
Old Glory stands for Freedom and Equality for All.
The Flag was carried by Union Soldiers during the Civil War in a fight to abolish slavery [v Confederate Democrats].
The Flag of Lincoln.
It was considered a great honor to be chosen to carry the flag in battle.
The Soldier was unarmed and knew they would most certainly die (as did most who fought), but understood that the fight, that their lives, was worth the cost (self-sacrifice).
They believed in something greater than themselves.
To them, the flag represented a symbol of freedom, of hope, of equality and prosperity.
To disrespect the flag, to kneel, is to disrespect those people who fought and died to provide each and every one of us the rights we are afforded today.
Old Glory knows not what color skin carries her - only that for which it stands - one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
TO FREE FROM OPPRESSION.
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - Reagan
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd and 24th.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Just caught this on Reagan airport CAM... check the comments:

Bigger

"Michael Henderson ​CONFIRMED: FULL OUT ASSAULT BENEATH D.C.THOUSANDS OF BULLETS EXCHANGED LAST NIGHT DURING THE SEIZURE"

Also mention of smoke/sound at the Capitol.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Further Ghost Ezra Telegram posts

03:28 2 pics = real The Weeknd and actor The Weeknd wearing mask for superbowl performance... Mask on right.
03:30 Jr. & Mj. Both uniters.
03:32 EXCELLENT MASKS go a long way...... (video of v realistic mask)
03:34 Pic of Howitzer being loaded with red pill
03:35 NPC being forced by Pres Trump to swallow red pill
03:37 Virus dies by April. March madness here we come.
(Video of Trump speech overlaying map of US cities with growing red circles)
03:38 Invisible enemy = Virus. Not Covid.
03:41 Trump called Covid a hoax then created operation warp speed. Expand your thinking.
03:43 When you see how many sons of bitches hang for their crimes in a relatively short amount of time, you too will agree it was warp speed. Military operation. Fisa = start.
03:44 Don't go back to sleep.
03:45 Hoax perpetrators.
(Picture of George Floyd at his own memorial)
03:48 Video of many MSM using same straplines
03:52 2 pics: The World is Watching... and "The truth is, the Matrix was a documentary" Keanu Reeves
03:56 Cleanup>Wakeup.
04:08 The cabal kids pushing crapcoin. (Picture: "Hi friends, welcome to Lily's show")
04:09 3 Gorges is shakey. Rods of god should finish the job.
04:12 Rods from God youtube: youtu.be...
04:14 Pic of Space Force Guardians: "Heritage + Mission + Culture"
04:14 Pic of suited astronaut with Space gun and flashlight looking at earth.

Note: I haven't set up account on telegram as don't want to give mobile number, hence not easy to post links of individual posts/videos/pics.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who is this Michael Henderson though? Last night there was a guy claiming that Biden had been shot, but it was pretty easy to see that that person was just a trouble maker. I wonder if the Michael guy is one too, or if he has solid info on that.

This Michael Henderson is saying that the shoot out was confirmed, but didn't say by who or where.
edit on 24-2-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

edit on 24-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join