It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Can anyone else get access to your phone when you are asleep or otherwise occupied?

This could be a friend pranking you if they can get at your device.

P

edit on 23/2/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
[ plumbers-headed-to-houston-from-all-over-country-to-help-with-repairs ]

www.click2houston.com...

FELLOW COUNTRYMEN ARE ON THE MOVE.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Re Tiger Woods crash, at speed, with no braking skid marks...

We discussed in early parts of the thread about remote vehicle control by DS to cause crashes.

I'm guessing they remotely accelerated the car and disabled the brakes as well as the pedals... and probably the steering?

I'll stick with my no-wifi 17yr old car!
edit on 23-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Not really. Technically, I guess one of my family members could sneak in while it's charging and do this. The only issue is, no one I live with really know this site or any user names. I would say that a remote hacker that visits these threads probably has a better chance to pull off these cryptic messages and utilize a member I've spoken both in the thread and in private. I don't expect any of you all to believe it. Plus, that whole disinformation thing would still be in effect I would imagine. But for those feeling frisky and have lost all hope. Don't quit before the miracle happens.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I know there is support staff working inside the fence line, but not in the White House, that previously provided support from outside of DC before the inauguration.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tommyjo

Do you have any pictures of the White House, from the last 2 weeks, showing evidence of the 100 or so people that usually work there? E.g. More than a handful of people walking around? Most lights on?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

During WW1 the idea of having Radio Controlled Bombs and Bombers were first tried. Eventual m'Operation Aphrodite' became somewhat favoured. Imagine a B-17 stripped out comlete, packed tight with High explosives. Pilot's would merely taxi to runway and then take off . They were told to Bail out over sea so they could then be picked up. Plane fully loaded was then controlled from Land or Ship and were supposed ti be used to erase large Gerry Bunkers etc.

Now as you seem to know, All modern vehichles can be 'Hacked' and control is taken from the said Driver by such distant Hackers...........What is safe nowadays ??? There is a Big incident taking place in August 2021. It is part of the WEF and is to be run as New point of refreshment for ...... Engineering ?? ref; WATER. All part of the pre-suggested 'RESET 19'. That is a new Platform for Years ahead. Saying no more, but have stocked up on 'Pop-Corn', (Grin).

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to kill Tiger ? Globalists are addicted to Golf. What’s the point? I don’t see any benefit
From the Cabal to do that.

edit on 23-2-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

“When deep space exploration ramps up, it'll be the corporations that name everything, the IBM Stellar Sphere, the Microsoft Galaxy, Planet Starbucks.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club author.

Questioning the vax-scheme is a survival instinct NOT conspiracy theory.
Modern vaccines are the new Opioid replacement get rich scam, control, and anti-human agenda, imo.

The Matrix, Truman Show, Dark City, The Giver, also come to mind.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

DECODES on (Q) The Storm Rider's tweets today... could run to a few posts:

Tweet #1, Feb 23 2021 18:05:22, DELTA from previous = 04 19:58:50

135,000 Miles of underground tunnels... Connected to magnetic MAGLEV...MILITARY BASES! [DUMB'S]!!!!!!!!
STOP 🛑 your crap of thinking you need answers and deserve NO////) 120,000 kids, FAMILIES, humans trafficking/destroyed/saved under NAPA VALLEY tunnels alone!

1) CAPS only simple gematria 570, RemoveDupes 59
Equivalents:
And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free,
Brandon Morales of new britian works for Prince Harry.

2) Post Length = 263

3) USUAL DECODES point to posts:
50 BIG DROP NK/Iran Uranium, who gets cash. Alice & Wonderland
59 How did SA welcome POTUS during trip? Compared to BO/HRC? Alice & Wonderland
263 +FLYROTHSFLY+
419 Trip works on single device. Multiple devices required.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]
HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY
[N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd

570 Will SESSIONS drop the hammer? 16 yr plan
1805 Think connection. Threat 1 Threat 2 1 = past (newspaper) 2 = future (rally) 1=2
1958 There is a reason why we continue to highlight this speech. www.youtube.com...📁 Listen carefully. TRUTH & HONESTY. Part (2) - Rally [RED October] Mouthpieces do not think or speak for themselves.

Tweet #2, Feb 23 2021 18:14:40, DELTA from previous = 09:18

When you here a second Earthquake!! Or a 3rd !!!! Higher than registered first quake!!... You know that us!!...
Go back to reading Q drops
Go learn
Q
Told you
After the 2nd IMPEACHMENT
!!!!
[ POTUS NEVER TOOK THE VACCINE]
Q TOLD YOU OF V2

1) CAPS only simple gematria 730, RemoveDupes = 93
2) Post Length = 241
3) USUAL DECODES point to posts:
40 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e.....
93 HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut. She's now on her own and fighting for her life.
241 WH party w/ 400+ guests. Whoever posted those insider pics did not take into account the many WH public and private sec cams which can triangulate and time log/IDEN the person responsible.
730 325370 You will cease to exist. Truth to power. How’s the bunker these days? [14] live [Hello] [PEOC force failed]
918 How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible? Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 5a7e3c No.1620282 📁
Jun 3 2018 14:58:29 (EST)
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd.

1814 [Across all major MSM networks] Full visibility has many advantages. Right on schedule.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This might have been posted, good refresher on the very, very experimental jab full of toxic chemicals and dead baby parts injected to make the sniffles less mild.

What you need to know about the COVID Vaccine

Although there were a total of 43,548 trial participants in Pfizer’s phase 3 trial, their calculation of effectiveness is based on a total of 170 participants.

These 170 participants were the first to develop symptoms of COVID and test positive for SARS-CoV-2, within the two-month monitoring period starting 7 days after the administration of the second vaccine.

From the chart below, it states that of the first 170 participants to develop symptoms and test positive for SARS-CoV-2, 162 of them were placebo recipients and 8 were vaccine recipients.

This is where the “95% effective” calculation comes from.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just to round things off a bit;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

DECODES on (Q) The Storm Rider's tweets today... part 2 of 3(?):

Tweet #3, Feb 23 2021 18:19:13, DELTA from prev. = 04:33

7 .7 Billion
//We KILLED THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE//PROMISED!!!) Still the poison of the SNAKE lives through millions this is called the clean up///PHASEIII////
Gates was killed long ago///
Learn of tech
40 years ahead
GATES GONE///
WE SEE ZUCKERBERG
RUN RUN RUN.. Snowden
NCSWIC

1) StartofLines gives 7/GL4GWRN
2) CAPS only simple gematria; 1011, 45
3) Post Length = 276
4) USUAL DECODES point to posts:
45 Follow Huma. What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings? Why is Donna running for cover? Was a deal granted in exchange for something? Who made the deal?
276 WONDERFUL friends.
433 TRUST WRAY.
1011 NK DEFUSE. RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES. RUSSIA NEW THREAT. COINCIDENCE? THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE. ARE YOU AWAKE?
1819 Trip update.
1913 What a coincidence! [JC] Did your email trigger a FAKE NEWS blast?

Tweet #4, Feb 23 2021 18:23:35, DELTA from prev. = 04:22

ARIZONA// 4 BASES CONTROLLED BY WHITE HATS!!.2 TO GO!!
LAB (LUKE)belongs to us
Under PHOENIX 82 DAY WAR
YOUR OURS!!!
DUMB'S//// NO GAMES
NO SLEEP
THE PUBLIC IS WAITING
THAT'S OK.. THEY HAVE BED
TRUST THE PLAN

1) StartofLines = ALUYDNTTT
2) Post Length = 209,
3) CAPS only simple gematria; 1644, 72
72 Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)... Alice & Wonderland.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150562694 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:05:13 (EST)
Why did BO scuttle the shuttle program?
What is SpaceX?
Expand your thinking.
Q

Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd

422 Test 2.
1644 It must happen. Conspiracy no more. Think of every post made. It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct? What do they fear the most? Public awakening. If they ask. They self destruct. They know this is real. See attacks. The build is near complete. Growing exponentially. You are the frame. You are the support. People will be lost. People will be terrified. People will reject. People will need to be guided. Do not be afraid. We will succeed. Timing is everything. Think Huber. Think DOJ/FBI reorg. Think sex/child arrests / news. Think resignations (loss of control). How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth? It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics). We are the majority (growing). WW. Sheep no more. TOGETHER.

1823 The BILL that opened the door for TWITTER, FB, GOOG, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL. www.congress.gov...
2335 In Supermicro, China’s spies appear to have found a perfect conduit for what U.S. officials now describe as the most significant supply chain attack known to have been carried out against American companies." The More You Know…

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Over in the Authoritarian ministry of truth lunacy Dept...

Congresswoman [D-CA] Anna Eshoo & congressman [D-CA] Jerry McNerney wrote letters to the CEO's of AT&T, Verizon, Roku, Inc., Jeff Bezos, Apple, Comcast, Charter Communications, Inc., Dish Network, Cox Communications, Altice USA, Alphabet Inc., Hulu, LLC. strongly hinting they should censor and ban Foxnews, OANN, and Newsmax.

Each letter ends with...“Are you planning to continue carrying Fox News, Newsmax, and OANN on... both now and beyond any contract renewal date? If so, why?”

Letters [PDF]

I doubt this tactic originated from these two low-level minions. More like from Pelosi & Schumer.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Synchronicity steaming... I was watching a documentary on JFK's older bro, Jo Kennedy Jr, who died in one of the early versions of those remote controlled bombers.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Fantastic way of learning during our younger years. Time after time they mentioned perhaps, ' Operation ??', that gave full inspiration to seek out more and more about such.

Part of a heartbreaking years ahead system, for it is possible that the ability to visit local libraries is slowly fading. PCs could then decide who will or can read and who cannot.

Today's youth seem to bhe over the moon staring at a Mobile hand set................Sorry Mobile means of nothing..

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

DECODES on (Q) The Storm Rider's tweets today... part 3 of 3:

Tweet #5, Feb 23 2021 18:30:28, DELTA from previous = 06:53

NOTHING IS NEVER HAPPENING!!
62 OPERATIONS WEST COAST
UNDER ANDREAS FAULT //
+EXPLOSIONS
+L.A
+Valley
The evil north cali / NAPA Valley
Ops..../// You are GAME//
THE TUNNELS/DESTROYED/NUCLEAR/SEASON OF THE DARK
//32,000 MILES OF TUNNELS
ANCESTORS
PRIVILE(2000 BUSH
NEW 2014//BYE

1) StartofLines = N6U+++TOTAPN
2) Post length = 278,
3) CAPS only simple gematria; 2034, 35
278, 653, 1830, 2034, 3028
35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again.
278 HRC tried to cut a deal today. WE SAID NO.
653 Helicopter. CRASH. Newport Beach. Hotel GM. What happened @ those hotels?
1830 THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. (888) 373-7888 (Ed: suicide hotline)
2034 LIKE CLOCKWORK.
Timestamp encodes Feb 23rd/24th.
3028 PROPAGANDA ARM OF [D] PARTY [FAKE NEWS] IS LOSING CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE. THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN. TRANSPARENCY & EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. SAVE AMERICA.
Timestamp encodes Feb 24th.

Tweet #6, Feb 23 2021 18:40:29, DELTA = 10:01

NO GAMES!!
32,000 miles, underground bases
MILITARY dark ops..
+DENVER 22 STORY UNDERGROUND CITY......
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA GONE!!!!!!/// WORLD MAGLEV STOPPED!!.//// THE BEGINNING///
Q
PROMISE'S
KEPT
//PHASE III
NCSWIC t.co...

1) StartofLines = N3M+BOQPK/N
2) Post length = 251
3) CAPS only simple gematria gives; 1408, 52
52 BO/NP/NoName net worth's. Alice & Wonderland
251 Re-review RED_RED stringer. Focus on Hussein AIDS Video. Cross reference. Date of stringer vs video? Learn to decider. News unlocks message. Find the keystone.
1001 Where do roads lead? Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west. Sacrifice. Collect. [Classified]-1 [Classified]-2 Tunnels. Table 29. D-Room H D-Room R D-Room C Pure EVIL. 'Conspiracy'
1408 re special phones which the cabal thought could not be tracked or monitored. We are everywhere Anon.
1840 [Fish]ing is fun. These people are stupid.
4029 Peter Strzok's dad was a support unit engineer for Bell Helicopter as well as living in Iran.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey just an odd coincidence with Tiger Woods. It made me remember something and I gave it a cursory glance. If anyone remembers 10+ years ago he was in a...yep...car crash and suddenly right after his personal life was aired out in every tabloid and headline. Cheating on his wife etc.

Is it just a natural development of celebrity scandal and garbage media piling on for ratings? Is it a tear down and subjugate a celebrity script?

As someone else said of what use would be killing tiger woods? No clue. Someone may get some money, there's always a mournful energy too like when Kobe died.

Maybe he is the worst driver in history. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe he was a frequent flyer on JE airlines I don't know! But if the media suddenly blows up his personal life it will be the same exact script as 10 years ago. Weird. And if the plan at any point was to kill him...hasn't worked!

(News reporting he was speeding but not impaired...consistent with a hacked car if true. The whole theory could be thrown out if he just drives drunk all the time)
edit on 23-2-2021 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I will check it out again, but my first impression was the shot is obscured to the point of it not being much of a failsafe. The drain does make for a smooth exfil though.

My dad was a Marine Sharpshooter with a Spooky track record. I could not get him to say anything about where he was that day, as much as a son could pressure his father. I was born 9 months later, to the day...which freaks me out.

I do think that DOB marks the first of Gen-X, and it's a sharp divide.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Guy?? What story? I have to dig and dig to understand why you have a problem with something of the many things FF posts.
Help us out, we sleep between reading these pages and pages. Thanks, not bitching just needy.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

That story wasn't true, I know that for fact.

Maybe he's the Guy who's actually in possession of it, ya never know!

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join