It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Thanks for the additional info. I'm happy to get it wrong if it leads to bringing out more of the truth!

As for the silliness... doth protesteth too much comes to mind.

Last night was an event pointed to for investigation by Ghost_Ezra and followed live through the night by webcam by 2.5k people. There are separate reports, in the live feed chat logs, of an explosion and the ground shaking.

Looking forward to more light being shone on last night - and following tonight's events... which Ghost_Ezra is again predicting.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I don’t believe 0311 warrior was x military border patrol or what ever it was that he posted. Just anther dip blowing smoke up our collective arses. Q’s gone 0311 is gone. This whole thing has been an IQ test. I’m afraid we all failed.

This isn't pass or fail. This is sink or swim.

Either of them giving me hope did NOT hurt my feelings to be fair.

Did they lie, maybe? Did their tale give us some hopium? You betcha!

I prefer hope over doom and most do too subconsciously. It is good to cling to hope even if it is not going to happen because hope is worthy. Success must be earned but hope is eternal.

To be fair to Warrior and the other insiders posting here: After the 20th my personal POV was "don't post here anymore..."

The primary reason folks want Warrior or others to post is to secure them in the time of uncertainty. The single worst reason to post or even demand "proof." "I don't have faith so tell me insider so I can develop faith" is the driving force for most demanding "proof" or insider info.

If, as we speculate, the Military is involved, then we have zero right to be brought into the loop at this moment. The minute someone KNOWN to be an insider posts here it becomes a world wide security risk.

Now is the time we seek our own inner knowingness and stop relying on others to secure us. Or, for many, now is the time they abandon things and bitch, whine and gripe - just like the shill/troll/attack army wanted all along

Excellent observation here. I was taught that loose lips sink ships and I am one who tells the truth too much maybe in some peoples eyes at work. They like a bit of willing to lie that I am not about to be. Yet, I would NEVER give up troop or daily routine information on line like some people seem to think we need here. You have to be following a path taught by Sun Tzu all the time in war. I believe in it too as I see you do.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Curiosity grows with each waking breath.

Anyone seen this?

earth map 1800s

That has to be BS. If it isn't like we grew up learning it was, an Earth in a solar system, then it is Matrix instead. That could mean we are in the body of a beastly machine and that could be anywhere in space or time.
edit on 23-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The manhole shot was presented in the 1990s on an (Q)X-Files
episode with the Cigarette Man being the assassin 😎

jfkplayersandwitnesses.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The problem I have is the idea that things are brewing underground, and smoke/steam can be seen leaving these "brewings".

Here's the traffic cams for DC: ddot.dc.gov

You can go to any of the points shown and look at the traffic cam. Now I know personally from my time in DC back in the 90's, that some of these cameras point to a few of the tunnel entrances/exits, so if something was going on underground in these tunnels then we should be seeing something coming out from those points on the cameras. As of last night I didn't see crap.

Maybe somebody that has GE's ear can point out that if they want us to see something, then pointing out what it was that we should have seen afterwards might be a good idea. You know, to check our work.

I've said this before, but the most dangerous thing on the battlefield is the Fog of War. "KU" GHOST, this GE person, they all love creating that Fog of War don't they? Sadly it's in that Fog of War where allies usually get hit with friendly fire. Those three that I listed should at least try and limit that Fog of War.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No worries. My guess is NY Post picked up the local story for provocative imagery reasons. They are one news outlet that professes on doing such double-meaning distraction stories all the time as I'm sure you well know.

Elon Musk moved to Texas and embraced celebrity. Can Tesla run on Autopilot?

Elon's epic response to the WaPo viper pit piece...

Tesla did not respond to repeated requests for comment. In response to emails seeking comment, Musk replied only: “Give my regards to your puppet master.”

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Do you have any pictures of the White House, from the last 2 weeks, showing evidence of the 100 or so people that usually work there? E.g. More than a handful of people walking around? Most lights on?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that 'Penguinsix' video. That is some interesting history I did not know.

Just uploaded an hour ago...White House fence being removed (part of it)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

.....You don't just drive your Jeep (?) off the road down a hill!

Rainbows
Jane

Unless someone or something jumped out in front of him suddenly without warning.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Granted.
However they were reporting on Sky News, the policeman answering press questions, that he was driving far in excess of safe driving speed. That in and of itself is solely his responsibility regardless if someone or something jumped out in front of him.
Would you not agree?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: angelchemuel

.....You don't just drive your Jeep (?) off the road down a hill!

Rainbows
Jane

Unless someone or something jumped out in front of him suddenly without warning.

Had a guy commit suicide in my front yard once. Veered off the road and hit the tree doing about 70. Shook the whole house, scared the hell out of the wife. He killed himself right off the bat, his passenger died about a week later in the hospital.

It happens...

ADDED: A-10 working the Chesapeake bay area. Interesting...
edit on PMTuesdayTuesday rdAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4526 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

he was driving far in excess of safe driving speed.

Did they indicate how police came by this information? Was he being persued, or were there witnesses?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Only one of these is a meme...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: angelchemuel

he was driving far in excess of safe driving speed.

Did they indicate how police came by this information? Was he being persued, or were there witnesses?

Worth noting I suppose, this accident was not far from a Trump National Golf Course.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I can't remember what or even if they did, they just made the statement that they had already ascertained that he was driving "far in excess" of the speed limit.
No, he was not being pursued otherwise they would have said so.
It was people in a house no more than "50 feet away from the crash site" that raised the alarm.
Geez, can you not watch the news for yourself? I'll get into trouble over thread drift here.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
5 new (Q) The Storm Rider tweets!

Will post decodes once I've loaded to spreadsheet and analysed...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: PokeyJoe

hehe.

There is no spoon.

There is no Matrix.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Steve just finished a 4+ hr newscast if you want to scroll through his findings. This guy is a one man command center of breaking news stories.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
5 new (Q) The Storm Rider tweets!

Will post decodes once I've loaded to spreadsheet and analysed...

A couple of interest, operation rather large, as bases have come up again.

NOTHING IS NEVER HAPPENING!!
62 OPERATIONS WEST COAST
UNDER ANDREAS FAULT //
+EXPLOSIONS
+L.A
+Valley
The evil north cali / NAPA Valley
Ops..../// You are GAME//
THE TUNNELS/DESTROYED/NUCLEAR/SEASON OF THE DARK
//32,000 MILES OF TUNNELS
ANCESTORS
PRIVILE(2000 BUSH
NEW 2014//BYE

NO GAMES!!
32,000 miles, underground bases
MILITARY dark ops..
+DENVER 22 STORY UNDERGROUND CITY......
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA GONE!!!!!!/// WORLD MAGLEV STOPPED!!.//// THE BEGINNING///
Q
PROMISE'S
KEPT
//PHASE III
NCSWIC

ARIZONA// 4 BASES CONTROLLED BY WHITE HATS!!.2 TO GO!!
LAB (LUKE)belongs to us
Under PHOENIX 82 DAY WAR
YOUR OURS!!!
DUMB'S//// NO GAMES
NO SLEEP
THE PUBLIC IS WAITING
THAT'S OK.. THEY HAVE BED
TRUST THE PLAN

7 .7 Billion
//We KILLED THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE//PROMISED!!!) Still the poison of the SNAKE lives through millions this is called the clean up///PHASEIII////
Gates was killed long ago///
Learn of tech
40 years ahead
GATES GONE///
WE SEE ZUCKERBERG
RUN RUN RUN.. Snowden
NCSWIC

When you here a second Earthquake!! Or a 3rd !!!! Higher than registered first quake!!... You know that us!!...
Go back to reading Q drops
Go learn
Q
Told you
After the 2nd IMPEACHMENT
!!!!
[ POTUS NEVER TOOK THE VACCINE]
Q TOLD YOU OF V2

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So yesterday evening, I had a Strange Occurrence that I have never had happen to me before. To give a brief overview, I set an alarm for my phone as just a reminder to start work on a different project yesterday evening. To my surprise, when the alarm went off, it was saying that you, PJ, "were at the door." I don't name my alarms. I have a regular wake up alarm and sometimes will set one as a reminder for a specific event. Well, I dismissed the alarm. It rescheduled itself for 10:00 am today. Well, fast forward to about 5 'til and I looked to see if it was still set. The alarm had been rescheduled for noon today. So, I unfortunately did not do as I was going to and film it. But I did get this screen cap and the alarm had changed to "PJ has opened the door." I don't know what to think about it other than its an affirmation. I would not intentionally pull on your heart strings, and just make up this time traveling trick my alarm seems to have just learned.... I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

So, I know some of you all are seeking validation in trusting the plan since Ku is running silent. However, Cranky is right though with what he said. I mean if you have stuck around this long, especially when things are becoming more bizarre by the hour, I know that seeing this "proof" come from me, in this manner, may not reassure one single soul in here. If this just seems too absurd, well, we are currently sitting on the front row in the theater of the absurd.

Take it or leave it. I apologize for not responding sooner. I do not intend to offend you PJ, as I certainly would not call you out like this or rearrange your name to disrespect you like that. Your name was chosen. You can verify the pics have not been altered. Anyways. I have another alarm that was set to go off at noon tomorrow. I changed it to 11:11am to see if it alters anymore. Will attempt again to capture any weirdness from here on out.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join