It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Thought this was catering for a Project Lincoln lunch or that Serbian witch.

twitter.com...

They even have the paddle in the frame.🤪

Gotta be coms.

Why does there appear to be snow in the house? I'd bet everything this never happened, anywhere.

That is photo-shopped, no doubt about it. Look at the child's features, he would have to be a true midget, even if that was a 20-30 gallon turkey fryer pot. The snow is because it looks like it is taken on an outside covered patio area. Why would you take a bath outside in sub-freezing temps, especially if you were already freezing with no power? Unless, it was just a fun picture and they were pretending the pot was an outside "hot tub". I still think that the child has features of a 5-6 year old, which would make him too big for that turkey pot.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is insane.

Texans Will Pay for Decades as Crisis Tacks Billions Onto Bills

The price tag so far: $50.6 billion, the cost of electricity sold from early Monday, when the blackouts began, to Friday morning, according to BloombergNEF estimates. That compares with $4.2 billion for the prior week.

Archived link: archive.is...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE

Fore...

Looks like his Genesis SUV.

Looks like he sliced his drive

Wish him a speedy recovery!

Yesterday...

Bigger

Somewhere in here I have a Tiger/DJT Tweet connection IIRC.
edit on 23-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Y’all hear about Tigers accident.

Tiger Woods never played under Obama and will not play under Biden. However he did pretty well while Trump was in office.

Trump gave him the Medal of Honor

Tiger and the left always seemed to clash. He is a powerful person with an influence. He may not chose to be play along with the role they were hoping he’d play.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Please don't tell me you actually think the Earth is flat?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

No, it is NOT photoshopped. More pics are at that NY Post link. The EXIF data of the image has:

"Marie Elise in Louisiana lost running water and gave her children a bath using melted snow in a big stock pot."

And here is the local story...

KXAN - SHREVEPORT, La

Those are big crab pots and my dad has pics when he gave me a bath when I was that age in a big ass pot using snow when the pipes froze solid.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe he hooked it because he fell off the waggon because he's still hooked?
Just glad whatever happened hasn't hurt anyone else. You don't just drive your Jeep (?) off the road down a hill!

Rainbows
Jane

link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thats because Tiger has NEVER considered himself "black", and thus the Left has no use for him.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Look at Trump, full of hate! lol

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

hehe.

There is no spoon.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Tonight's candlelight ceremony at the White House. I saw on another site someone said it snowed in DC today and the trees are bare. That's not how it looks here-

That really is clutching at straws!

You do realise that the trees are evergreen! The type of trees each side of the South Portico are Southern Magnolia (Magnolia Grandiflora). The Magnolias go back to the days of President Andrew Jackson. In fact the one on the left was planted by President Andrew Jackson and was trimmed back during Trump's term due to decay.

National Park Service employees worked to trim back the historic but decaying Jackson magnolia tree on Wednesday. It has stood on the White House grounds since the 1820s.

Note the foliage even in Winter? The tree is Evergreen!

Also there was very little snow as it rained.

youtu.be...

Penguinsix is a good YT channel to keep track of the weather in DC. He was out filming on the 22nd Feb.

See from 4:54 if the link above doesn't work?

The flag above the White House was also lowered yesterday to half-mast as part of the ceremony on the orders of Biden. It will be flown at half-mast until sunset on February 26th on all federal buildings and military installations.

For those believing that Biden isn't actually in the White House or in charge then how do you explain the order for the half-mast flag and it currently being recorded at half-mast? Yes, it will be raised again on Feb 26th, so how do those that believe explain it away?

See webcam.

edit on 23/2/2021 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
As Ghost Ezra points out, tomorrow is a 1 Year DELTA on #3872 GAME OVER!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 73bdd5 No.8168745 📁
Feb 17 2020 21:29:50 (EST)
To be blunt….
GAME OVER.

Q

What instrument is BLUNT?
A HAMMER!

STOCK MARKET?

Yeah....sorry about that.

I'll shut my gob next time.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: PokeyJoe

hehe.

There is no spoon.

There is no Matrix.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am not against the data you present. I am saying the head shot killed him instantly. Whatever else happened in the crossfire because it was is incidental the kill shot. Drain shot likely happened. Great work here digging up some solid information! Thanks

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I think the storm drain angle is too shallow to see JFK inside the car. It would amount to shooting up through the middle of the door. Grassy Knoll, all the way.

That storm drain shot must've been hidden from our study by something or we were so focused on that knoll shot I guess?

ETA

That shot from the knoll in frame by frame is undeniable. Whereas when it was full speed you only can really see the splattering of brains and the start of Jackie climbing off the back a foot or so then got back in before they sped off.

At 3:00 am last night I was digitally assassinated by FB. No reason given, no recourse! I guess they hate "Real" news being shared on their platform...

Here is some evidence of the sewer shot. Again, no one followed the evidence, because half of the researchers were controlled opposition, CIA.

www.lookbackpublications.com...

www.onthetrailofdelusion.com...

Its a very strong case...

ADDED: Any EBS, if it comes should start off explaining that the country was overthrown on that Nov day in 1963. How the enemy covertly infiltrated our Government. Many of the brain dead will relate to that .

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

No, it is NOT photoshopped. More pics are at that NY Post link. The EXIF data of the image has:

"Marie Elise in Louisiana lost running water and gave her children a bath using melted snow in a big stock pot."

And here is the local story...

KXAN - SHREVEPORT, La

Those are big crab pots and my dad has pics when he gave me a bath when I was that age in a big ass pot using snow when the pipes froze solid.

I humbly stand corrected.

I still don't get it, or why it is a story.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Aren't you the same one that was saying the other day that world leaders don't have body doubles? It's pretty hard to take anything you say seriously after such a foolish statement. And the magnolia Jackson planted was removed, not trimmed back, by Trump.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The manhole shot was presented in the 1990s on an (Q)X-Files episode with the Cigarette Man being the assassin 😎

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Details details

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Ghost Ezra pointing out events happening at:

Ronald Reagan airport: Live webcam.
I checked ADS-B exchange and the plane is American Airlines N742PS
Read the chat comments to catch up but apparently a voice said "45 HAVE A GREAT DAY"...

Smoke from Capitol Building...

Smoke from White House... WH Live webcam

His posts indicate time to give the people a red-pill suppository!

He links a Lin Wood tweet wearing a cap with 550 on:
#550 George Soros picture

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.34 📁
Jan 18 2018 22:05:53 (EST)
switzerland-davos-forumjpe….jpg

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 23rd 5:5!

See, this is an example of the utter silliness going around.

American Airlines 2118 was the call sign for Airbus A319 serial N742PS.

The aircraft that departed before it was Frontier 535 and was an Airbus A320.

You can check back the recordings on live ATC. The recordings are stored for 30 days.

The transmission was

Tower: FRONTIER 535 CONTACT DEPARTURE, GREAT DAY

Airbus A320: FRONTIER 535, GOOD DAY

Of course it was misinterpreted as being 45!

Reagan airport is code KDCA

www.liveatc.net...

You can retrieve the audio archives back for 30 days.

Listen to the Tower Frequency archives. KDCA2 Twr Feb 23 2021 1230Z (Time slot is 1230 GMT TO 1300 GMT)

Greetings to Glamis Tower, hello; and, a gentlemanly bow to Lady Belenoff, if you are there...ha! What am I thinking?

'You' are always 'there'.

edit on 23-2-2021 by CanadianMason because: --..-/

edit on Tue Feb 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

edit on Tue Feb 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This looks like a straw that threatens the camels back. We are getting damned close to the last straw. Time for a home run White hats. If you wait you are going to need a grand slam. We want a run across that gives us a clue that hopium is in rich supply.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
There needs to be an investigation over this, and people need to be punished for crimes against humanity.

Hydroxychloroquine now approved as a preventative treatment for COVID-19

www.commdiginews.com...

principia-scientific.com...

The American Journal Of Medicine Now Recommends HCQ For COVID19

How many people around the world NEEDLESSLY died? All for what? In an effort to deny Trump a win? Criminal does not even BEGIN to cover this.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join