It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I don’t believe 0311 warrior was x military border patrol or what ever it was that he posted. Just anther dip blowing smoke up our collective arses. Q’s gone 0311 is gone. This whole thing has been an IQ test. I’m afraid we all failed.

This isn't pass or fail. This is sink or swim.

Either of them giving me hope did NOT hurt my feelings to be fair.

Did they lie, maybe? Did their tale give us some hopium? You betcha!

I prefer hope over doom and most do too subconsciously. It is good to cling to hope even if it is not going to happen because hope is worthy. Success must be earned but hope is eternal.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Biden’s HHS Pick Advocates Sex Changes for Kids

Most alarmingly, Dr. Levine has advocated for sex changes for pre-pubertal people, otherwise known as “children.”

A professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine, Levine has given lectures in various settings since at least 2012 on how to perform sex changes and gender conversion therapy on children.

Short video clip of the 'thing' at link. Transhumanism suicidal garbage!
Dr. Levine's confirmation hearing is Thursday.

Meanwhile, more terror on our kids...

‘New UK variant more infectious among children’ – Trinity professor says schools only safe when community is

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I've heard Trumps uncle is Julian assanges father. That Tesla may be Gen.Flynn ( think Time machine ). The rabbit hole is deeper than deep.

But who knows

Let me see.. NO!

If all that is true? Then it still won't be easily repeated. People can't handle it. You could take them to a Tesla time machine maybe if we do have one, but that would likely be subject to many people thinking it isn't real.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thought this was catering for a Project Lincoln lunch or that Serbian witch.

twitter.com...

They even have the paddle in the frame.🤪

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Biden’s HHS Pick Advocates Sex Changes for Kids

Most alarmingly, Dr. Levine has advocated for sex changes for pre-pubertal people, otherwise known as “children.”

A professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine, Levine has given lectures in various settings since at least 2012 on how to perform sex changes and gender conversion therapy on children.

Short video clip of the 'thing' at link. Transhumanism suicidal garbage!
Dr. Levine's confirmation hearing is Thursday.

Meanwhile, more terror on our kids...

‘New UK variant more infectious among children’ – Trinity professor says schools only safe when community is

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe we never hear from warrior or Q again but for those people that actually pay attention to news both here in the states and internationally that isn’t part of the mainstream establishment can see things are happening that at the very least are thought provoking. Just the amount of military movement from the flight trackers has been odd and that is confirmed by people in the military and ex military that would have an idea. There was never any date set for anything, all dates were always speculation. We have no idea what is going on or what is happening and probably for the better.

I can say for myself that most everything happening in the world is not “normal” from my experience on the earth. In the last four years more corruption has been exposed than ever before. Maybe the end result won’t be what you wanted and Q stated “ the ending will not be for everyone”
I think if people are waiting on politicians to save us with policies and actions they will be sadly disappointed. This is and always has been about the people waking up and doing something.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Fore...

Looks like his Genesis SUV.
edit on 23-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Four

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Four...

**Fore**

Also, this is looking pretty catastrophic for Tiger. I'm hearing 2 broken legs that from the looks of that photo, were probably crushed. His agent said that hes currently in surgery.

Not good.
edit on 23-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was just about to post something about this crash. Prayers for Tiger.

It seems to be a single car rollover accident.

It's already on Wikipedia:

On February 23, 2021, Woods was involved in a serious car accident in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
[238] The wreck was a single-vehicle collision that required him to be taken out of the car using jaws of life.
[238] He was the only person in the car.
[239] He was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
[238] The incident is under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department,
[238] which said the car "sustained major damage."
[240] The day before, Woods had been playing golf with David Spade
[238] and Dwyane Wade.
[241] it was later reported, according to Wood's agent, that he sustained multiple leg injuries, and as of writing he is in surgery.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Now its an SUX.

GhostEzra

Attempted take out of Tiger? Protected by whitehats for something else? FF distraction, look over here not at DC. Time will tell. I'll be glued to the Tiger story that's for sure.

They couldn't get a picture of him on the stretcher? No video. Just some salacious story. Sorry not buying it. Seen too many perfect accidents in my day.
15.3Kviews
12:38

Keep an eye on Tiger story but don't take your eyes off DC in the meantime.
12.9Kviews
12:41

edit on 23-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Unconfirmed location: 33.786258, -118.364472 or Goog map

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I don’t believe 0311 warrior was x military border patrol or what ever it was that he posted. Just anther dip blowing smoke up our collective arses. Q’s gone 0311 is gone. This whole thing has been an IQ test. I’m afraid we all failed.

This isn't pass or fail. This is sink or swim.

Either of them giving me hope did NOT hurt my feelings to be fair.

Did they lie, maybe? Did their tale give us some hopium? You betcha!

I prefer hope over doom and most do too subconsciously. It is good to cling to hope even if it is not going to happen because hope is worthy. Success must be earned but hope is eternal.

To be fair to Warrior and the other insiders posting here: After the 20th my personal POV was "don't post here anymore..."

The primary reason folks want Warrior or others to post is to secure them in the time of uncertainty. The single worst reason to post or even demand "proof." "I don't have faith so tell me insider so I can develop faith" is the driving force for most demanding "proof" or insider info.

If, as we speculate, the Military is involved, then we have zero right to be brought into the loop at this moment. The minute someone KNOWN to be an insider posts here it becomes a world wide security risk.

Now is the time we seek our own inner knowingness and stop relying on others to secure us. Or, for many, now is the time they abandon things and bitch, whine and gripe - just like the shill/troll/attack army wanted all along

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

GE brings up a good point, at times like this DC (since it had that weird event last nighty) should be looked at under a microscope.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Australia just caved to Facebook. Tell me again how the worlds youngest billionaire isn’t a reptile alien.
We never had a chance guys. The lizards are in control of the controllers.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Thought this was catering for a Project Lincoln lunch or that Serbian witch.

twitter.com...

They even have the paddle in the frame.🤪

Gotta be coms.

Why does there appear to be snow in the house? I'd bet everything this never happened, anywhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My wife works for the City of Rancho Palos Verdes. Today is her day off - I'll see what details she can find out about the crash tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The border Qages are open again !! 🛤️

❌⭕❌
⭕❌⭕
⭕⭕❌

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

My wife works for the City of Rancho Palos Verdes. Today is her day off - I'll see what details she can find out about the crash tomorrow.

The more info the better.

Thx!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Curiosity grows with each waking breath.

Anyone seen this?

earth map 1800s

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Fore...

Looks like he sliced his drive

Wish him a speedy recovery!
edit on 23-2-2021 by RTbigTOE because: This is Bushwood and I NEVER SLICE!

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join