It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interesting video of the underground tunnel:

www.youtube.com...

This is interesting too. "Daniel Beckwitt's murder conviction has been overturned." Just a few weeks ago.

www.washingtonian.com...

Also interesting that the victim was trying to start his own "Robinhood":

mdcourts.gov...

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just a Flashback on some of these Washington DC Tunnels - Remember this from Sept 2018 ?

Deadly Fire Exposes Millionaire’s Network of Secret Tunnels Under Washington D.C. Suburb

Bethesda, MD — Ever since the beginning of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, rumors have abounded of a network of secret underground tunnels in which children are trafficked to the elite in Washington D.C. Now, although there were no tunnels found under the Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria, a network of tunnels was recently discovered that makes these rumors not so far fetched.

Daniel Beckwitt, a 27-year-old day trader who lived in Washington D.C. has recently been indicted on charges of second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. The charges stem from the death of 21-year-old Askia Khafra—who died digging tunnels for the millionaire under his D.C. home....

edit on 2/23/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Proof that White House Live CAM is showing old footage? Note light difference compared to reagan airport live cam:

Bigger

That is non-sense. Try it sometime and you'll see the flights out of the airport matching up with flight tracking software. The cam is live!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Good morning all!
Well, on my morning perusal of Facethingy over my morning brew, I came across a coment somebody made that according to them DJT is still in charge of the Military for 60 days after the inauguration of you know who. This would make March 20th an important date.
Now this person provided no link to this statement (it is Facethingy after all) but what he did draw my attention to was DJT's inauguration speech in 2017, particularly at just before 2 minutes, in where the military appear behind him and at this point he asks people to pay very close attention to the words of DJT. The military then leave.

It could be something, it could be nothing......but it is defo strange. Here's the vid of his speech. Go to just before 2 minutes in if you want to save a minute or two

DJT speech

Rainbows
Jane

Stop falling for this utter non-sense. Trump is not in charge of any military for 60 days after the inauguration. It is simply people spinning stories based on utter ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Good morning all!
Well, on my morning perusal of Facethingy over my morning brew, I came across a coment somebody made that according to them DJT is still in charge of the Military for 60 days after the inauguration of you know who. This would make March 20th an important date.
Now this person provided no link to this statement (it is Facethingy after all) but what he did draw my attention to was DJT's inauguration speech in 2017, particularly at just before 2 minutes, in where the military appear behind him and at this point he asks people to pay very close attention to the words of DJT. The military then leave.

It could be something, it could be nothing......but it is defo strange. Here's the vid of his speech. Go to just before 2 minutes in if you want to save a minute or two

DJT speech

Rainbows
Jane

Stop falling for this utter non-sense. Trump is not in charge of any military for 60 days after the inauguration. It is simply people spinning stories based on utter ignorance.

Calm down please, I am not 'falling' for anything. I am also far from ignorant. Is there any need to go on the attack like that? What have I done to you that has upset you so much?
Please read again what I said. I glossed over the 60 day thing and emphasised what did draw my attention which was in the video that I linked to.
May I ask if my posts 'trigger' you in the future that you just scroll on by. Thank you.

edit on am211America/ChicagoTuesday2021-02-23T11:11:15-06:0011America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ghost Ezra pointing out events happening at:

Ronald Reagan airport: Live webcam.
I checked ADS-B exchange and the plane is American Airlines N742PS
Read the chat comments to catch up but apparently a voice said "45 HAVE A GREAT DAY"...

Smoke from Capitol Building...

Smoke from White House... WH Live webcam

His posts indicate time to give the people a red-pill suppository!

He links a Lin Wood tweet wearing a cap with 550 on:
#550 George Soros picture

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.34 📁
Jan 18 2018 22:05:53 (EST)
switzerland-davos-forumjpe….jpg

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 23rd 5:5!

See, this is an example of the utter silliness going around.

American Airlines 2118 was the call sign for Airbus A319 serial N742PS.

The aircraft that departed before it was Frontier 535 and was an Airbus A320.

You can check back the recordings on live ATC. The recordings are stored for 30 days.

The transmission was

Tower: FRONTIER 535 CONTACT DEPARTURE, GREAT DAY

Airbus A320: FRONTIER 535, GOOD DAY

Of course it was misinterpreted as being 45!

Reagan airport is code KDCA

www.liveatc.net...

You can retrieve the audio archives back for 30 days.

Listen to the Tower Frequency archives. KDCA2 Twr Feb 23 2021 1230Z (Time slot is 1230 GMT TO 1300 GMT)

edit on 23/2/2021 by tommyjo because: Additional info added
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
@USMarshals

Q1001 10:01 mirrored timestamp.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Vladimir Putin speech at the session of the Davos Agenda 2021

As you are aware, the inability and unwillingness to find substantive solutions to problems like this in the 20th century led to the WWII catastrophe.

Of course, such a heated global conflict is impossible in principle, I hope. This is what I am pinning my hopes on, because this would be the end of humanity. However, as I have said, the situation could take an unexpected and uncontrollable turn – unless we do something to prevent this. There is a chance that we will face a formidable break-down in global development, which will be fraught with a war of all against all and attempts to deal with contradictions through the appointment of internal and external enemies and the destruction of not only traditional values such as the family, which we hold dear in Russia, but fundamental freedoms such as the right of choice and privacy.

I would like to point out the negative demographic consequences of the ongoing social crisis and the crisis of values, which could result in humanity losing entire civilisational and cultural continents.

In this context, I would like to mention the second fundamental challenge of the forthcoming decade – the socio-political one. The rise of economic problems and inequality is splitting society, triggering social, racial and ethnic intolerance. Indicatively, these tensions are bursting out even in the countries with seemingly civil and democratic institutions that are designed to alleviate and stop such phenomena and excesses.

The systemic socioeconomic problems are evoking such social discontent that they require special attention and real solutions. The dangerous illusion that they may be ignored or pushed into the corner is fraught with serious consequences.

It is clear that the world cannot continue creating an economy that will only benefit a million people, or even the golden billion. This is a destructive precept. This model is unbalanced by default. The recent developments, including migration crises, have reaffirmed this once again.

Transcript worth the read.

This is very interesting if Putin is a reader of Rudolf Steiner.

In the Steiner's vision of things, Ahriman's (destructive/evil spirit) influences are very divisive with the ultimate goal of what happens is the right side of the human body turns against the left side of the human body.

The War of All against All

It is impossible to conceive what might happen in such circumstances if mankind has not, by then, reached selflessness. The attainment of selflessness alone will enable humanity to be kept from the brink of destruction. The downfall of our present epoch will be caused by lack of morality. The Lemurian epoch was destroyed by fire, the Atlantean by water; our epoch and its civilisation will be destroyed by the War of All against All, by evil. Human beings will destroy each other in mutual strife. And the terrible thing — more desperately tragic than other catastrophes — will be that the blame will lie with human beings themselves.

Source: Rudolf Steiner – GA 93 – The Work of Secret Societies in the World – Berlin, December 23, 1904.

Ahriman dates back to ancient Zoroastrianism and is Steiner's conception of the evil angel of science, which seeks to prevent man's spirituality by preventing development of super-sensible abilities, and encouraging materialism.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Proof that White House Live CAM is showing old footage? Note light difference compared to reagan airport live cam:

Bigger

That is non-sense. Try it sometime and you'll see the flights out of the airport matching up with flight tracking software. The cam is live!

In your haste to attack this post, it appears you did not comprehend it. Read it again:

Proof that White House Live CAM is showing old footage?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Texas; Train crashes into 18 wheeler.................

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: Guyfriday
It was always going to come down to this. You're free to believe whatever you want of course, I'm just saying, from where I sit we are still 100% on track.

I sure hope you're right, but I am very, very far from confident about it... just barely clinging to hope at this point.

Here is an interesting Twitter thread regarding one of the reasons (likely the main reason) why the establishment was so dead-set against Trump. Here is a list of prominent democrats that have gone down for sex crimes since Trump took office. There is a similar list for Republicans as well.

threadreaderapp.com...

Something to consider too is that these arrests are still continuing even after Trump stepped down.

That's a horrific number and yet, number 48, unfortunately undoes a lot of the good exposing this..

"48/ It really is true that whenever you scratch a Democrat, a progressive, a leftist that you find a pervert."

I'm just nitpicking here but I think about what Interrupt42 kept saying about holding your elected officials accountable at all levels, as something we should all do. This is impossible if a voting democrat, or self designating progressive or leftist reads this. The vast majority are not perverts and this just fans the flames of hate and betrays the cause which is protecting the children. Something all normal people are on board for. Words are important and I know the writer meant these people currently in power but labeling all of them as evil creates more enemies rather than gaining their support or interest in disclosure.

Not sure if I explained that very well and it certainly isn't anyone's fault here but blanket statements irk me as they push away the folk that need to look closer.

Back to regular programming...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

A massive fireball erupts after the train smashed into an 18-wheeler in Cameron, Texas.

ETA:

@BNSFRailway
Five of the impacted cars were carrying gasoline and are on fire. Initial reports also indicate five cars carrying non-hazardous loads are on fire as well. Additionally, there are reports that an adjacent barn and recreational vehicle have sustained fire damage. 2/5
12:43 PM · Feb 23, 2021

edit on 23-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Place to get things wrong with a truck of Fuel eh ? Thankfully, - fingers crossed - No injuries ................yet reported.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow. Is Trump hotel in Washington DC still priced double for March 3rd and 4th?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The Supreme Court has ruled that elections will be won by whichever party is the most crafty, cunning, and deceitful.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Listening to Senate hearings on the January 6th event at the Capitol.

It was just revealed FBI director Christopher Wray did not tell anyone in Congress, capitol Police, or local law enforcement, that The attack on the Capitol building was being planned as early as mid-December.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Bigger

In your haste to attack this post, it appears you did not comprehend it. Read it again:

Proof that White House Live CAM is showing old footage?

It is still non-sense. The White House webcam is live. You can double check that with match up to flight tracking software and the live feed from the Air Traffic Control feed. I have done this and the aircraft that you can see on the cam match up. The question is why don't the die-hard conspiracy types ever do such research?

Ronald Reagan, Washington National, airport is code KDCA

www.liveatc.net...

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There needs to be an investigation over this, and people need to be punished for crimes against humanity.

Hydroxychloroquine now approved as a preventative treatment for COVID-19

www.commdiginews.com...

principia-scientific.com...

The American Journal Of Medicine Now Recommends HCQ For COVID19

How many people around the world NEEDLESSLY died? All for what? In an effort to deny Trump a win? Criminal does not even BEGIN to cover this.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Guy?? What story? I have to dig and dig to understand why you have a problem with something of the many things FF posts.
Help us out, we sleep between reading these pages and pages. Thanks, not bitching just needy.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

That story wasn't true, I know that for fact.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: doobydoll

Hey y'all, I'm still 100% comfy, but where are you coming up with this? ...

And until March 20, the military is the only thing left that the swamp doesn't have control of. It is still President Trump's military.

^^ says who?

Like I said, I'm still comfy. I think we have a shadow government installed and I think it's obvious that the military currently controls our government, but I would like to see citation for the above claim if possible. Quite frankly, I don't believe it. Just after the inauguration I was reading up on the nuclear football and how that process would work when transitioning between POTUS' and you would think that it would be mentioned in that particular literature if it were true.

Typically, the new POTUS receives the football on inauguration day. And in the case of this most recent inauguration day the way it was supposed to go is that Biden would receive the football on inauguration day and the military was to fly Trump's football back to DC shortly thereafter. Of course, I'm not sure all that actually happened, but that was how it was supposed to happen.

I read it a while back somewhere but can't remember where, but when I read ange's post on here it jogged my memory but not enough to remember where I saw it.

Anyway, I've just had a quick look around t'internet and found this to refer to, an amendment to the Presidential Transition Enhancement Act of 2019, which says that a subsection is to be stricken and one inserted that relates to the time period of 60 days . ..
If it's not the right thing to refer to, my apologies. If I remember where I saw it originally, I'll share here.

www.congress.gov...
overview=closed:dance:&q=%7B%22search%22:%5B%22Feb%2011%202021%22,%22President%20pro%20tempore%22,%22Homeland%20security%20and%20governmental%20affair a%22,%22President%20pro%20tempore%22,%22Homeland%20security%20and%20governmental%20affaira%22%5D%7D&r=15&s=2

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join