It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

All the more reason why illegal and/or immoral activities committed by high-profile government and media people need to be exposed, if that proof exists. At this point, only President Trump (or a high-profile Democrat who decided to come clean) would be believed, if there is no direct proof.

Then they need to do it during a EBS. Its the only platform that will reach the people.....

They would need Biden Admin approval, lol. Donald Trump forfeited 98% of his "tools" on 1.20.2021.

Did Burma need approval?

I don't think the USA can operate under Military rule, like Burma. Thanks for reminding me about Burma. I'm going to see where things stand at the moment.

That "authority" your waiting for is already in the military's hands. The members of our armed forces are also "We, the People"!!

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights…. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men…. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. … Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).

The government we now have is the one mentioned above. Don't doubt it.
lonang.com...

Take your "we have it all" and present it to Justice Thomas. Ask him for the order.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is hilarious! The ARCHIVE of Trump's tweets @POTUS45 has 34 million followers, while the sitting Pretendent Biden has only 7.3, and he's the most popular politician Ever!🤣 Imagine the level self-deception required to actually believe this crap.

The only way what Joe? WTF is he sayin?
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That story wasn't true, I know that for fact.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey CoM! AI changed half of what I said but things are definably accelerating. I opened up and told this super liberal chick I just started seeing about who Q is and what we discuss in here with this otherworldly freedom triggering phenomenon. She had a look of slight fear in her eyes. But she didn't really try to make any counter arguments. She is coming to terms with it but she doesn't like talking about it.

GE has some interesting things to say if you want to venture that tributary.

Tesla and Trumps uncle being brought up as well as Assange being family close Trump makes me enjoy the show more in the feels department.

edit on 22-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

I don’t believe 0311 warrior was x military border patrol or what ever it was that he posted. Just anther dip blowing smoke up our collective arses. Q’s gone 0311 is gone. This whole thing has been an IQ test. I’m afraid we all failed.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, FUTURE PROVES PAST:
(It took 2 hour to find these posts! ATS/Google search failed to pick the main one up with FOUR different searches using excerpts from the post!)

I, and others, raised suspicion about whether AMY CONEY BARRETT was cabal, in part 30:

On page 47 with reference to her extreme similarity to Sally Yates and her coloboma, reply to my post by JustOneMan here because I can't locate original - graphic below:

Bigger

On page 17 here, with references to her schooling, adoptions, coloboma, etc.

On page 20 (MBSC pointed out CONEY is a White Rabbit!), here,

On page 21 (SideEyeEverything) here,

On page 24 (Cimmerius ") here,

I wonder if someone could have set up President Trump to nominate Barrett.

Interestingly Lyndsey Graham said this at ACB's confirmation hearing (quoted on page 37, here):

Amy Coney Barrett, something tells me with you THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Did he know ACB was going to vote against Pres. Trump's election lawsuits now?

Was today's news the GO signal for the BEST IS YET TO COME to start?

I'm starting to think FUTURE PROVES PAST means that we can prove we manifest reality by comparing FUTURE realities against our PAST posts?

ETA - I'm starting to wonder if ACB actually IS Sally Yates? Those lips and teeth are just toooooo identical!
edit on 23-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Its unfortunate that many still aren't ready to be unplugged from the dream. They're still paying attention to the woman in the red dress, ( carnal lust aka The Red Dragon ). Look up Hilton hotema.

Morpheus is explaining the Truth to Neo about the Matrix, but then he gets distracted by the attractive Woman in the Red Dress.

What she represents is simply a distraction that interrupts our connection with hearing the deeper message of Truth. This has nothing to do with her gender, she is simply a mindless product of the system, and has been created for the purpose of distraction. This is extremely profound, because it embodies the story of mankind. There have been numerous messengers of Truth, from all walks of life that have stood against the system and tried to liberate the masses from the ruling class and this Matrix like system. They have tried to wake us up to our true power, to look beyond the deception and lies.

Morpheus also explains to Neo that this experience is not actually real, but they are currently in a training simulation program to teach Neo about the Matrix, in order to help him see beyond the illusions that often times hypnotize us, since we have been conditioned from birth to want meaningless and superficial things that stimulate, and excite, the vulnerable aspects of our undeveloped psychology.

Many have tried, Plato being one

edit on 23-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The Kryptos puzzle part 3 deals with the 1922 Carter account describing the opening of a "door" in King Tut's tomb on Nov. 26, 1922. I was kind of surprised that they essentially asking people to solve the "riddle of the sphinx" with just pencil and paper.
If you are successful you will immediately notice the ripple effect.

As for Poe I think the fact that nevermore rhymes with 5 and 4 may be a tribute to the bent pyramid which had a steep initial; angle of 54 degrees. Raven begins with Ra Kryptos K4 ends in aR

This interests me, I will get back to this.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I find it funny that the first message you posted in here (the picture I should say) shows GE talking about how it will stay there forever, but that message is also edited.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I've heard Trumps uncle is Julian assanges father. That Tesla may be Gen.Flynn ( think Time machine ). The rabbit hole is deeper than deep.

But who knows

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ghost Ezra pointing out events happening at:

Ronald Reagan airport: Live webcam.
I checked ADS-B exchange and the plane is American Airlines N742PS
Read the chat comments to catch up but apparently a voice said "45 HAVE A GREAT DAY"...

Smoke from Capitol Building...

Smoke from White House... WH Live webcam

His posts indicate time to give the people a red-pill suppository!

He links a Lin Wood tweet wearing a cap with 550 on:
#550 George Soros picture

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.34 📁
Jan 18 2018 22:05:53 (EST)
switzerland-davos-forumjpe….jpg

Bolded timestamp encodes Feb 23rd 5:5!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

We couldn't even get Declas. (Declas brings down the House). Simple, compared to the Military taking over and installing a new Secretary of the Treasury, Attorney General, Supreme Court, and many other positions that are key to keeping our country running.

The general framework you presented SOUNDS good. But it's where the rubber meets the road that matters to the 300 million citizens living here.

Can't have mass starvation, sicknesses, fuel shortages, etc, all because the military doesn't know how to run a nation.

edit on 2/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow..that was a hell of a post, Rel. A real eye-opener!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

So from the live feed, what did we miss?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I missed the beginning of the Reagan airport one but apparently loads of ambulances on road in front of the plane at one point.

The sound also says early on "45 Have a Great Day"?

To get the main gist read thru the chat comments.

Ghost Ezra's later post indicates the three feeds were pointing to someone called Richard who drove past the airport and the capitol building bu stopped at (went in to?) the White House?

Who is "Richard"? Could be a reference to King Richard I, The LIONHEART

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I wonder who Richard is, or who this person could be working for?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The Southern Magnolia trees outside the White House South Portico are evergreen.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Last post before some shut-eye... Richard Branson tweet... Virgin Galactic announces legendary former Disney Imagineer, @Joe_Rohde, as Experience Architect.

Welcome to the team Joe! Delighted you’re a part of the #VirginFamily
Quote Tweet
Virgin Galactic
@virgingalactic
· 14h
Virgin Galactic announces legendary former Disney Imagineer, @Joe_Rohde, as Experience Architect. He will help design and guide the overall experience journey for future astronauts, friends and family, and inspired fans alike. virg.in...
Embedded video 2:03
54.7K views
3:59 AM · Feb 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Note the video length 2:03 = 23 = PAIN

I assume white hats are running Branson's twitter now.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Could "Richard" mean Richard Branson?

See my post after yours re Richard Branson Imagineer tweet!

Coming back to the smoke at White House/Capitol Building/Reagain airport... this is the Whitehouse livecam at 0431EST, which is being explained away as fog?

...and most telling of all - 3 #s showing movement of smoke in front of control tower and to it's right... steam wouldn't have black areas and would rise more smoothly?:
Reagan national airport runway 1 livecam at 04:49:

04:55

04:57

05:24 smoke clearly black in contrast to fog/mist behind it

05:30 black smoke increasing in volume

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

If it's a reference to Richard the 1st, then could it mean that the Carolingian Empire is about to make itself known?

On the other hand if it is a direct reference to Branson, then it just means that the Epstein crowd in still in play at the White House.

I hope it's the first, since I'm hating this Merchant class crap we've been handed, and more of the Epstein crowd nobody needs.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join