It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks Fowlerstoad and cimmerius for the clarification , lol, Tylenol taken with booze is a Bad Idea ! Since it’s pretty well known both those things are bad for your liver it makes sense, but was hopeful as a one time thing to counteract possible side effects from the jab, it may be worth the risk ? IDK, I’m never going to get this jab, more worried about those that feel forced to take it.

If I may ask Doc, do you feel you are being prevented from using existing medications, such as HQ to treat COVID patients ? Do you feel masks are necessary ? Please feel free to not respond to these questions , I realize I’m putting you on the hot seat.

Enderdog hope your Mom is doing well.

edit on 22-2-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Small update on CPAC: America Uncanceled.
Young Pharoah appearance Cancelled.
Forgive the source.
That is all.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Justoneman

It was a crossfire from all directions actually. But for me, I got to see a full version of the film and slow motion of that grassy knoll was very easy to see. The other bullets were incoming on the film also

You saw bullets on the film?

Yes the trail from the exit of the barrel anyway, and what FF shared you can get a feel for it on the head shot that killed him. Eastman had made three of the film cannisters with the original process of the film. Which were 16 mm (been a while), and you could get 16 frames a second. You can see a lot one frame at a time if you break down 16 frames in one second.

The only shot we could see exit a barrel was the grassy knoll. Other apparent bullets ripped the air in a precise straight line to the body of JFK and Gov of Texas.

edit on 22-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hey buddy, I saw your post. I'm sorry I am playing ketchup with real life and alias life. I will elaborate in greater detail the weird synchronicities, both internally and externally that I have encountered. Experiences of disrupting someone either talking one on one heartful, thoughtful conversation that toes the line or truth and if you find the rabbit whilst digger for the truth, think carefully on the discoveries you might share for they can also compromise ops for a mission. That's a bad look, literally. about subject taboo to just throw off my focus of my path mentally when I am trying to uncover fossilized underground rabbits truth(some lies)(some intention(injections(row b0t) because we are Tippy Top)(good and bad are here tp watch the crazies and recruit the a team of forensic analysis and authentication of allegations no matter how large or mundane , people that I have encountered( 5 families of Rome, Italy), to criminal organizations by accident( think verbally abusive and flagrantly violated debt collecting phone calls) in which I infiltrated. I used to be a very awful person before I stopped drinking the sauce The subliminal messaging has been put into hyper drive on teevee, electric juke boxes brainwashing folks emotionally from the talking radio heads, to music that has a melodic happy sounding chord progression sound wise, but that is carful woven over with dark, contradicting, self serving, brainwashing messages being programmed into your psyche and take your unconscious hips by hostage with infectious grooves that hate to negotiate. but also frequencies we absorb or let them pass through us with either positive but have been past negative to keep us in control and make sure that as the hamster wheel turns faster in life. Then, once we think we have this new engergy suck blue pill exercise mastered, then we take on another clown distracting hobby I call juggling. more on that later. you not only spin your tires harder, but then you decide t years past.

I dont mean to be so cryptic, but stream of conscious is a very power tool to accidentally guide streams to river. From river to ocean. Our ocean needs to be more organized and fluid regarding our volumes of fantastical knowledge, As long as you go spelunking down a rabbi hole, you will branch of into the infinite labyrinth of informational passages/ propaganda detours/ or the worst, propaganda that's been papered over by someone too kewl for school that either now the way our or claim that they found a DUMB worth of children they rescued. We all have a role to play here to make an impact. We all have our strengths and we all have our weak points that we need to practice on. I've been told by multiple users privately that I am too aggressive with my approach. Work in progress We shall tidy up our ship tonight when I next post because I still I need to gather as much of something that might help determine how many and how much anyone affected by these types of scams over their entire lifetime.

If you think I am full of it, or just want to be objective and lend your attention, then I'll return forth nine minutes before midnight in eastern standard time tonight(2/22/21)(2/22/21). And for those that thought I was Lin Wood, Bill Gates, or any other actor in this movie. I am a gift from god(first name) that bears Christ(middle name) like truth and love in my heart and this is my last name's

*Another reading this needs that is not replying to this post needs to give me a confirmation via my cell at 6:22 pm. Silence the go ahead, we need to wake people up faster and then more we learn, the longer we wait, the sloppier our convincing comes and we end up in a kangaroo court of public opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wife of “El Chapo” Arrested on International Drug Trafficking Charges

The wife of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman Loera, leader of a Mexican drug trafficking organization known as the Sinaloa Cartel, was arrested today in Virginia on charges related to her alleged involvement in international drug trafficking.

Emma Coronel Aispuro, 31, a dual U.S.-Mexican citizen, of Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico, was arrested today at Dulles International Airport. She is scheduled to make her initial appearance in federal court tomorrow in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia via video conference.

According to court documents, Aispuro is charged with participating in a conspiracy to distribute coc aine, methamphetamine, heroin and marijuana for importation into the U.S.

Say 👏 her 👏 name 👏

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hey buddy, I saw your post. I'm sorry I am playing ketchup with real life and alias life. I will elaborate in greater detail the weird synchronicities, both internally and externally that I have encountered. Experiences of disrupting someone either talking one on one heartful, thoughtful conversation that toes the line or truth and if you find the rabbit whilst digger for the truth, think carefully on the discoveries you might share for they can also compromise ops for a mission. That's a bad look, literally. about subject taboo to just throw off my focus of my path mentally when I am trying to uncover fossilized underground rabbits truth(some lies)(some intention(injections(row b0t) because we are Tippy Top)(good and bad are here tp watch the crazies and recruit the a team of forensic analysis and authentication of allegations no matter how large or mundane , people that I have encountered( 5 families of Rome, Italy), to criminal organizations by accident( think verbally abusive and flagrantly violated debt collecting phone calls) in which I infiltrated. I used to be a very awful person before I stopped drinking the sauce The subliminal messaging has been put into hyper drive on teevee, electric juke boxes brainwashing folks emotionally from the talking radio heads, to music that has a melodic happy sounding chord progression sound wise, but that is carful woven over with dark, contradicting, self serving, brainwashing messages being programmed into your psyche and take your unconscious hips by hostage with infectious grooves that hate to negotiate. but also frequencies we absorb or let them pass through us with either positive but have been past negative to keep us in control and make sure that as the hamster wheel turns faster in life. Then, once we think we have this new engergy suck blue pill exercise mastered, then we take on another clown distracting hobby I call juggling. more on that later. you not only spin your tires harder, but then you decide t years past.

I dont mean to be so cryptic, but stream of conscious is a very power tool to accidentally guide streams to river. From river to ocean. Our ocean needs to be more organized and fluid regarding our volumes of fantastical knowledge, As long as you go spelunking down a rabbi hole, you will branch of into the infinite labyrinth of informational passages/ propaganda detours/ or the worst, propaganda that's been papered over by someone too kewl for school that either now the way our or claim that they found a DUMB worth of children they rescued. We all have a role to play here to make an impact. We all have our strengths and we all have our weak points that we need to practice on. I've been told by multiple users privately that I am too aggressive with my approach. Work in progress We shall tidy up our ship tonight when I next post because I still I need to gather as much of something that might help determine how many and how much anyone affected by these types of scams over their entire lifetime.

If you think I am full of it, or just want to be objective and lend your attention, then I'll return forth nine minutes before midnight in eastern standard time tonight(2/22/21)(2/22/21). And for those that thought I was Lin Wood, Bill Gates, or any other actor in this movie. I am a gift from god(first name) that bears Christ(middle name) like truth and love in my heart and this is my last name's

*Another reading this needs that is not replying to this post needs to give me a confirmation via my cell at 6:22 pm. Silence the go ahead, we need to wake people up faster and then more we learn, the longer we wait, the sloppier our convincing comes and we end up in a kangaroo court of public opinion.

BG, while admittedly a layered post, you raise a key point. The growing does NOT stop, it accelerates. Hopefully folks have taken the tools they acQuired here and elsewhere and are using them, even if the effort seems painful as they expand beyond friends, family, coworkers etc. Many not only won't go "back" they simply cannot. Forward----up----out----beyond.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My constant conclusion on this has been you HAVE TO live in a bubble to ever be free from any virus smaller than a few microns. Logic says I am right if we have all the facts.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
PJ, you asked for clarity and I completely understand the desire to know. My running theory is that we have created an information blockchain for the quest for truth. We are all playing a role in this movie. It is going on right here, right now. But first, let me caution you. This is not a silly little game of are you afraid of the darp. Stream of conscious sort of flows and falls a certain way. Its like letting the purity of your soul tale the keyboard and just type the next word that comes to mind for several moments of unconscionable time.

EDIT* POKEY JOE!!! I answered the door lol

While typing out this post out as planned today my phone alarm went off that I set as a reminder to work on my replies and main post threads for school. Anyways, the alarm goes off and it says" Pokey Joe is at the door "

I immediate am making sure that no one is outside and sort of go into a protective "fight or flite', my family is safe mode for a moment. My Mother had no idea what I was talking about and this poor chick I just started dating is rather bothered by it. I am being tailed. From Flying Fox and the election runoff down here in Georgia. Things have been synching up for me in the most unrelated ways. Like I'll be thinking of a delimma and then I hear a train coming or I catch a specific part of a teevee or just something someone in the same room as you makes a comment that just solidifies your answer to either an internal question with a battle at hand or just a decision to make in general. Things are getting weird on my end.
edit on 22-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

Add Alarm pic and gf's not to happy. I just noticed it says Tuesday 2/23/21 on my alarm. It was set for today, 2'22'21. So tomorrow, Pain is coming at possible 10:00 am Sharpe. . I will screen cap that alarm when it goes off and film it to confirm.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Tonight's candlelight ceremony at the White House. I saw on another site someone said it snowed in DC today and the trees are bare. That's not how it looks here-

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: FlyingFox

Has the Zapruder film always been colorized? I seem to remember for a large part of my younger years, that only a black and white version was available, and I seem to remember the motorcade coming from the opposite direction.

Is this another Mandela Effect?

Maybe you were watching a B&W TV broadcast?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They delivered Senator Kennedy a stainless bucket of brains at some point as "remains".

There's a creepy story behind it if you care to look it up.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I think the storm drain angle is too shallow to see JFK inside the car. It would amount to shooting up through the middle of the door. Grassy Knoll, all the way.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I think the storm drain angle is too shallow to see JFK inside the car. It would amount to shooting up through the middle of the door. Grassy Knoll, all the way.

I understand what your saying. But from my point of view, inside the drain, seeing how JFK was sitting on the same side as the drain, I can only see his head, but mostly from the jaw up. If you can see it, you can hit it. I cant see Jacky or the driver, but I don't need to... Also his limo did not sit very high, or as high as the vehicles today. That Cadillac was more of a low rider than not.

ADDED: Looking at it from JFKs position, If he could see it, it could see him.

edit on PMMondayMonday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago26210 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

All the more reason why illegal and/or immoral activities committed by high-profile government and media people need to be exposed, if that proof exists. At this point, only President Trump (or a high-profile Democrat who decided to come clean) would be believed, if there is no direct proof.

Then they need to do it during a EBS. Its the only platform that will reach the people.....

They would need Biden Admin approval, lol. Donald Trump forfeited 98% of his "tools" on 1.20.2021.

Did Burma need approval?

I don't think the USA can operate under Military rule, like Burma. Thanks for reminding me about Burma. I'm going to see where things stand at the moment.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Future proves past?

Bigger

So we have to look at this critiQally. If this Anon knew exactly what would happen, they we have to assume DJT and Company did as well. Then we can assume that they wanted this to happen, as it could have been avoided as it was known.

Where the noodle gets baked, is did they know she would betray, or she was put into betray on purpose, or did they know she would betray and was selected because of it and not even encouraged to do it?

Granted, with a million Anons throwing feces at the wall to see what sticks, one would happen on this scenario, as well as one in which Chuck Schumer ran a brothel in Amsterdam after being released from Gitmo.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Also counts towards the trend of big drug busts.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Woka Cola new ad, revised from 2013.

@ilDonaldoTrumpo

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is HUBER giving us Comms on forthcoming action, this week, with this retweet of US Attorney Shores:

Good morning! After 18 years of service, today marks the start of my final week at @TheJusticeDept as #USAttorney for the @USAO_NDOK. Let’s have a great week dispensing justice!

U.S. Attorney Trent Shores Announces Resignation Effective End of
TULSA, Okla. – U.S. Attorney Trent Shores today announced that he will resign as chief law enforcement officer for the Northern District of Oklahoma at the end of February. “Today, I tendered to the...
justice.gov
8:09 AM · Feb 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

1) timestamp sums to 17.

2) Timestamp points to a 3-year DELTA post: #809

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 No.465919 📁
Feb 22 2018 21:05:01 (EST)
Clowns revealed in China/other.
[187]
Sold intel?
HRC open source server?
[Missing emails]
[CrowdStrike]
Granted access.
Betrayed.
Only the tip.
This will be made public [soon].
Q

edit on 22-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The FBI is a year or two behind in making a major announcement about, ANYTHING. Did they all quit, or implement a work slow-down, to protest the firing of Peter Strzok?

edit on 2/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join