It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have a simple test for sexist-racist topics. Just change around the race or gender, and see if it's really "ok".

Is it alright to tell people to be less black?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well I guess we didn't get that "treat" that was being talked about, now did we. In the future these people either need to put up or shut up. These missed promises does more damage to the collective than anything else.

Bey maybe I'm wrong though, does anybody here know what the "treat" was?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
3GD rumors taking off again.

There is a major crack in the 3 Gorges Dam in China.. When it breaks in the next few days ...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Devolution thread, not too long and interesting to consider.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Devolution thread, not too long and interesting to consider.

Cheers
Thank You

I asked about PEADS about a month ago.Peads? Being we are have been in a nation emergency and all. We have different rules and your links above tie into that

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

There is a major crack in the 3 Gorges Dam in China.. When it breaks in the next few days ...

Cheers

They turned the dam cam off

Thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Cheers

edit on 2202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is an A+ post cimmerius.
A million stars if I could give them to you!

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: steaming

Now they’ve transitioned to keeping the power on for 4-5 hour intervals and then cutting it off again. I honestly don’t know which way is worse. I get more and more pissed every time they cut it off. 10:00 pm sharp it was lights out tonight.

The lights going out at 10pm almost sounds like curfew enforcement. People better be home by 10 because the streetlights and traffic lights are going out. Every man for himself after that.

Sure if power has to be rationed, cutting it at night makes sense. But the powers that be are not above using utilities for strong-arming. Some places have already tried shutting off electricity and water service to businesses not compliant with Covid restrictions.

Soon old Joe will be thinking about doing it everywhere because of, you know, global warming and stuff. Social distance from other humans, wear three masks, and stay in your house. If they could figure out a way to shut off all electricity except for TVs, they would.

I probably shouldn’t have said anything...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
B757 #99-6143 is flying overseas. The landings are somewhat uncertain because MLAT loses it easily ( or something is turned off). Yesterday it hopped around the states and headed across the Atlantic. I think it landed near Gibraltar and went east. It looks like it took off this morning from Israel/Jordan as it appeared just NNW of the Dead Sea over Jericho at 17,000 feet and 380 kts. A reverse bearing leads to Queen Alia Airport in Jordan. About 4 hours ago, it went off screen on approach to Larnaca Airport on Cyprus.
02-5001 out of Elgin is heading west. ETA: Landed in Houston
edit on 2/20/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before but this is a detailed breakdown of the 13 venetian bloodline families and their current influence across Hollywood, Banking, Pharma, governments, geographies etc:

Bear with some of the grammar/typos as it was written in english by an italian.

I'm a little perturbed to find that members of at least 4 of the families were at boarding school with me!

Bonus factoid: At the end all variants of these families surnames are listed... the only 3 letters with none are Q, U and X!

edit on 20-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I just got done reading Atr0’s posts from that thread. Is it just me, or is it very similar to Q and what is going on now? Going down the rabbit hole, light, an awakening, being owned by the government, the government refusing to tell anyone the truth so they can maintain control. It’s eerily similar, but with more of a sci-fi vibe.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Did you say: Thought Forms, well that's interesting.

a reply to: Caled

looks like we're getting back in to "Astr0" territory again.

One thing about Q and any other red pill concept is they are all making people aware of this. As long as people are seeing this and understanding the evil of it all, this is a good thing. This is the reason it resonates so much with various people. You are either 'awake' or blinded by the fog of delusion. Everybody who actually looks can see it going on and knows that this isn't 'normal' progression. There is an underlying factor, and it isn't controlled by man, but the truly awakened people can see and sense what is going on. The ones that choose to look away or are full of fear are easily used. The same factor that spread communism and infiltrated the west is behind it.

I am not going to claim anything other than when things get to the extreme they turn around. I just hope more people wake up before it gets too extreme.

-Falun Dafa Hao!

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well I guess we didn't get that "treat" that was being talked about, now did we. In the future these people either need to put up or shut up. These missed promises does more damage to the collective than anything else.

I don't know what people were expecting from Byrne. This is the same guy that wrote a story alleging that he, Sidney Powell, and General Flynn had to hatch some sort of James Bond-esque type plan to sneak into the White House to talk with Trump. He claimed they literally had to sneak past Secret Service agents and somehow caught them all by surprise when they snuck their way straight into the Oval Office.

Put up or shut up?

Good luck with that. You're never gonna get people to stop talking out their ass. Just be careful not to assign one person's failed predictions to an entire group of people. That would be dishonest.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: TigerDrew

"I keep thinking of this one verse, almost daily. "Narrow is the road, few there be that find it." "

That mindset has been responsible for millions of human deaths over the centuries.

How so?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Now Gab has come back online I have found that I have been locked out of my Account - has this happened to anyone else ? It also happened to me with my previous ATS log in ??

I have tried to contact Gab via the contact us page but it is just taking me round in circles, as it appears you can't contact them unless you are signed in ! Anyone have any suggestions ?

edit on 20-2-2021 by TigerDrew because: added a bit

edit on 20-2-2021 by TigerDrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Pokey...can you microwave us some snow? Just curious if this is doctored or a faulty microwave:

anonup.com...

Heavy metal particulates from refineries around the world. They find traces of them in Greenland from mines here originati g in Northern Ontario. That's why you should never eat snow, yellow or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Pokey...can you microwave us some snow? Just curious if this is doctored or a faulty microwave:

anonup.com...

Heavy metal particulates from refineries around the world. They find traces of them in Greenland from mines here originati g in Northern Ontario. That's why you should never eat snow, yellow or otherwise.

Metal particulates would not behave that way. It is possible to sinter metal powders in a household microwave oven.

ETA: www.mri.psu.edu...
An interesting technique is to separate the magnetic (H) and electric fields (E), geometrically, by using standing waves in a closed end guide tube. Positioning the sample in the tube allows it to be exposed to either field alone or a mix of fields.
edit on 2/20/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Back here partial: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And remember Mr Esoteric

But, the vid is a nice short presentation that sums up (where it all began?) all those bloodlines and names most people in the West never heard.
Thanks for posting it!

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
a reply to: Parksy1981

Now Gab has come back online I have found that I have been locked out of my Account - has this happened to anyone else ? It also happened to me with my previous ATS log in ??

I have tried to contact Gab via the contact us page but it is just taking me round in circles, as it appears you can't contact them unless you are signed in ! Anyone have any suggestions ?

Try again, then refresh the page. It happened to me too. Back on now. Has to do with cookies not being read.. or something like that lol

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
NYC Waitress Fired For Waiting To Take COVID Vax Over Pregnancy Concerns

A waitress in New York City was fired after she told her employer that she wanted to wait and see if the COVID-19 vaccine - which has been in use for less than nine months - has any side affects on pregnancy.

Oddly, the jab insert suggest this is a concern, and of course sudden death, paralysis, among other issues.

So what to do? Well, reeducate of course, and the government will pay for it.

It seems like there are two boobs on the government body. One full of graft that contractors suck on, and a withered empty one those on entitlement programs suck on. Both addictive to those who love government, for the rest of us...

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join