It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Black folks are waking up from the democrat lie, thanks to old sleepy racist Joe. That town hall and "If you can use the internet, you ain't black" moment.
vm.tiktok.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

It was mentioned in the thread, a few months ago, that a seal had gone from the gates... is that what you meant or are there new changes to Buckingham Palace gates?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
a reply to: Caled

About 6 or 7 years ago, there was a thread about something wrong with the snow. We personally tried making a snowball and holding a lighter to it. It did not melt or drip... it literally turned black and dryish, but NOT ONE DROP of water dripped.

Something was definitely wrong with the snow.

I remember that!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

If all of the "Fountains of Youth" have been destroyed on Earth, then maybe there's more of them on Mars?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the SC link care!

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The below when taken in context together has the potential of an eventual multi-MOAB strike on the Biden/Great culture reset regime...for better or worse who knows...

Legislation In South Dakota Seeks To Nullify Biden Executive Orders

Legislation introduced in the South Dakota House of Representatives seeks to give the state’s attorney general the authority to review executive orders from President Joe Biden and potentially nullify any order deemed unconstitutional.

State Rep. Aaron Aylward (R-Harrisburg) introduced HB 1194, which is described as an act “to authorize the review of certain executive orders issued by the President of the United States.”

Oklahoma Governor Nullifies Biden’s Executive Order — With His Own - from TheNewAmerican.com magazine affilated with the John Birch Society.

Charging that Executive Order 13990 issued by President Biden “is in contravention of Article II Section 2 and the 10th Amendment of the United States Constitution,” Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt issued his own executive order this week to, in effect, nullify it.

Nullification is the recognition that the states and their citizens created the Union and that the Union should answer to them. The concept was first developed by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison as a tool for the states to act when the federal government refuses to abide by the U.S. Constitution. It has been used effectively to thwart many actions of the federal government, such as when Michigan and Wisconsin refused to cooperate with the Fugitive Slave Act in the 1850s. Today, states have passed laws to nullify federal laws against guns within their state borders, and in Michigan, conservatives got a law enacted that kept state officials from helping federal officers use indefinite detention under provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act.

Writing for the Mises Institute, Thomas Woods explained nullification: “Nullification is the Jeffersonian idea that the states of the American Union must judge the constitutionality of the acts of their agent, the federal government, since no impartial arbiter between them exists. When the federal government exercises a particularly dangerous power not delegated to it, the states must refuse to allow its enforcement within their borders.”

Make "Nullification" Great Again? It seems pushback in some states is trending against the Biden Banana Republic; S. Dakota, OK, Missiouri, TX (state referendum being proposed to ask Texans what they think about secession), and South Carolina may pass a bill to recognize any Bullion coin as legal tender.

With the above in mind consider the following...

Proposed Stock-Transfer Tax Could Send NYSE Packing

Two professional football teams left New York for another state – but the New York Stock Exchange? That is a possibility if the Empire State imposes a transfer tax on stock sales, according to the exchange's president.

"The New York Stock Exchange belongs in New York," Cunningham said. "If Albany lawmakers get their way, however, the center of the global financial industry may need to find a new home."

"If we increase the tax like that, you mobilize people, potentially just move your transactions and your servers to another part of the country where those taxes don't exist," said Mujica, who noted the pandemic had shown people can do business anywhere.

Packing where? A few weeks ago the Gov. of Texas was talking to the NASDAQ exchange on a proposal to move the exchange data server centers to Texas!! Those servers are currently in New Jersey to avoid NY taxes but, they have to be close to the exchanges that they are trading in to reduce the latency down to micro or nano seconds. So, in order to move to Texas the whole Exchange would have to be moved out of NY. Do you think the Texas 'Storm' and the media hype is just a coincidence?!

Also, keep in mind that (Don't mess with) Texas is/was the epi-center of controversial talk on secession. This all may be a sign of a pattern forming (Plan?) that could possibly lead to some sort of eventual break-up of the Union (bigger than anyone can imagine?) let alone the Geo-political fallout that will ensue. There is so many moves & countermoves and Ops being played out across the chess board (the USA & World map) right now it's difficult to ascertain what exactly is going on and what is going to happen. As always, time will tell on where it all goes and lands.

When presented with a proposal for their region to secede from the US, almost 1 in 3 Americans (29%) are willing to entertain the prospect. Rs (33%) support secession more than Ds (21%), but Ds are more amenable to secession than Rs where they hold power. Though most Americans reject the prospect of secession, these results at least suggest that a substantial minority of people do not instinctively reject the idea.

Source: American democracy at the start of the Biden presidency

Polls/surveys are always slanted so take with dose of salt. Out of these respondents I wonder how many actually understand the implications of secession.

One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., but why? - Reuter's poll from 2014.

The question is somewhat different though, asking people whether their state should secede vs "like-minded regions" under Biden presidency. No matter if any state secedes or not I think in the coming years you will see various "like-minded" people migrate around the Country to find their happy place, greener pasture away from the toxic insanity, searching for unity and organic human connection, assuming such will exist somewhere. Most recently the migration of some Cali folks to Texas did not work out so well. I seen the same years ago when many tech folks moved from San Diego up to Portland. After 1 year many moved back due to extreme depression brought on by the weather & lack of sun. Chance favors the prepared mind, choose your next move wisely or just stay put.

Two different points, as these are interesting.

You can pretty much say anything you want outside of a courthouse BUT point out the concept of jury nullification. That'll get you arrested for reasons. Nullifaction is simply the version of "No" or "Hell No" or Fook No." Which we all should have the right to express, but slaves have no right to say.

The other is more interesting. NYSE is on an island, for a reason me thinks. I see it as basically and anchored off-shore gambling boat not subject to the law of the land. The idea being kicked around about a reset would suggest the island protection is ending.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Since it was brought up this AM, I thought to bring this up, as it relates to the more complicated layers of the drops.

One of the more enigmatic drops is 1543

To date this one hasn't really revealed any connected nuggets or deeper dive information. But when it was posted I noticed the similarity to posts contained within this blog.

Gaia Portal

Caretakers take flight.
Harbors of old elements are cleared.
Cleansing is begun.
The Light of Life enters.
edited

Reminds me somewhat of a haiku, although not conforming precisely.
“haiku

NOUN
1. a Japanese poem of seventeen syllables, in three lines of five, seven, and five, traditionally evoking images of the natural world.
◦ a poem in English written in the form of a haiku.”
◦ Source: Bing

Both forms of writing seem intended to have a meaningful impact with a minimum of words, not in complete sentences.

It’s sort of like a verbal meme.

ETA Just saw Caled's post with pretty much the same idea. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting both of you observed this. Efficiency of word and imagery is surely a lost art. So many speak but say nothing. In this case, as with the Q drops, the process is saying more with less.

Oddly, this more evolved expression frustrates folks who want a more narrative approach. The deeper problem is folks avoiding infringing on Freewill through the process of transmitting information. Many do not realize what an absolute pain in the a$$ this problem is. It frustrates many to no end - on both sides of the equation.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Is Gab down for anyone?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I didn't see that. Just that its a blue and white crest for a while now.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
gab.com... is offline for me. Does that happen often?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ghost_Ezra saying Gab is down as of 1 minute ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Is Gab down for anyone?

Yes.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with the snow people. When you heat snow up it pulls the melted moisture into itself before turning into water that pools up. When you use a lighter you see the carbon gathering on the out side of the snow ball while the melting water gets pulled inside. This issue with the microwave oven is literally just a variation on that same trick.

Here want to have some fun, take a chunk of dry ice and place it inside a snow ball and drop some tap water on it. Then you can tell people that the snow in your area is "possibly" explosive. Watch how many clicky-clicks you get on tik-tok.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

looks like GAB is down.

Gee I hope that wasn't the "Treat" we were all suppose to enjoy. I'm surprised we haven't had any "Spectral" visitations lately given how that Congressman pointed out that the NG was "hunting ghosts". Any confirmations on "KU" posting anything, or any one else from the Mystery Machine?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

That's because "Before it's news" is a crap site that has been discreated in the past. Like discreated a lot.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ManBearPig is going to destroy us all.🙄

John Kerry: "We have nine years left to avoid climate catastrophe... There’s no room for B.S. anymore."

CBS: "The clock is ticking"

Coincidentally matches the communist dream of the Davos crowd and Agenda 2030.

Nine years to line their pockets - the Green Deal.

Didn't Al Gore say in "An Inconvenient Truth" in 2006 that we only had 9 years left and Florida would join Atlantis fate. Why did Obama buy a multimillion dollar homestead right on the water front.

Same song & dance pattern of BS for last 20, 30, 40, 50 years. So, why do we give China 30 years in the "Paris climate accord" to get their crap together?

"So you’re saying warming makes it colder. Well aren’t you the queen of crazy land? Everything’s the opposite of everything!"

Pretendent Biden, here's the new Boeing ID10T...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wish these people would fess up to the fact that we are living in an ice age's interglacial period. Oh I forgot, "Trust the SCIENCE". It's all about that science they like to follow, but I think their science and our science is two different things.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Rush Limbaugh had a 10 year Al Gore Armageddon countdown timer on his RushLimbaugh.com website. When it got down to zero (about 2 years ago?), nothing happened.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yup I know, the video is what I was trying to find.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join