It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
This can go either way. Time to wake up!!!

"The ‘Human’ Hundredth Monkey Effect Explained | Critical Mass, The Shift And What It Could Look Like".

stillnessinthestorm.com...

And here is the most revealing passage: 

“The new behavior pattern spread to most, but not all, of the monkeys. Older monkeys, in particular, remained steadfast in their established behavior patterns and resisted change. When the new behavior pattern suddenly appeared among monkey troupes on other islands, only a few monkeys on those islands picked up on the new idea. The ones most receptive to new ideas started imitating the new behavior and demonstrating it to the impressionable younger ones. Thus, they too began their own path towards their eventual hundredth monkey effect.”

How bizarre, I was chatting with a lady today in a jewelry store in Madrid, NM and she mentioned this "100 monkey" thing. That is just crazy that I see you posted this today.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We know.🙃

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This doesn’t surprise me. I’m a bit of a South Park connoisseur. If there can be such a thing. Notice that President Trump is the only politician that they won’t directly show. There are some significant nuggets of information about 9/11, China, and a whole bunch of things if you are paying attention.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All...

Has anyone seen the new “ South Park “ commercial ? It flashes on the screen WE WILL BE HEARD and then spells out South ParQ.....lol...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for cross-referencing it back with other mentions of the 13 venetian bloodline families.

My ma has been arguing with me over supper... "But they weren't all from Venice, most of them were from Tuscany!"
ROFL

Interesting video despite it's flat earth mentions but something did stand out with the names... I was room mates with adult kids of a canadian assistant defense minister and, a few years before, did a student exchange in Brussel where the family took me for lunch at NATO on occasion. Oddly, both had the same last name from those lists in the video but one family ha an S on the end of their. Both had positions of power and always left me with some interesting and unanswered questions.

Even if a fraction of the info is right, the world is rigged, and not in our favour.

Editing to add... thinking of your comment Guyfriday "Sky Event" might mean Sky News and not Sky as in over our heads?

You might be on to something! I've seen a couple of their newscasts and wow, just wow, putting it out there like our media couldn't! Honest reporting. Truly could be a reason australian media is being banned.
edit on 20-2-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This doesn’t surprise me. I’m a bit of a South Park connoisseur. If there can be such a thing. Notice that President Trump is the only politician that they won’t directly show. There are some significant nuggets of information about 9/11, China, and a whole bunch of things if you are paying attention.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All...

Has anyone seen the new “ South Park “ commercial ? It flashes on the screen WE WILL BE HEARD and then spells out South ParQ.....lol...

Yeah Caled, the nuggets of truth in that obscene, lol yet sorta funny, cartoon are interesting.

On another note, this whole jab thing is really, really Scary !! I read something here on ATS, by a member claiming he was an MD, and he seemed to imply that IF you had to get a jab, that taking Tylenol or Ibuprofen and drinking alcohol might counteract the effects ? I have no idea if this is true, but I did hear that people getting the jab shouldn’t take Tylenol or Ibuprofen ?

Meanwhile HOW is it not being covered that thousands of very smart and respected MD’s are claiming that already existing meds are Very effective to treat whatever this Rona crap is and could prevent countless, unnecessary deaths ? The Doctor testifying to Congress, I think, said he was being “Traumatized watching people die that he could save with these drugs “, he actually said, they were close to a miracle cure ! I’m terrified my Mom might get this jab, ironically because she has arthritis she could probably get a prescription for HQ.

edit on 20-2-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I will be the first to admit I could be confused, but are there 2 vaccines in play right now? I mean we have Trumps that was fast tracked and basically came about when he said it would. That is the one that Im aware of.

Now we have so much talk about deaths occurring after receiving the vax. Are they taking the one that Trumps people cam up with or a different one? Im really only asking because IF it is the one Trumps people came up with, we have a huge elephant in the room that isnt being discussed anywhere really that I have seen.

If it is Trumps vax, why arent people pointing the finger that he is responsible for all these deaths? Seems like the media and the parties against him would be having a field day with their favorite "Blame Game." Normally that kind of detail would be smeared all over the place.

So whats really going on here? Why are people (Trump haters) lining up for this vax if its a Trump creation and they know there is the possibility of problems or death occurring. Is it a different vax they are lining up for? Or has the media pushed so hard for people to take it they boxed themselves in from reporting on it?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Never trust anyone with three lips.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Summing up this week in Joe,,,, one meme, one fact, one commentary...

Also, in this week in Joe...

Black people are too stupid to get on the net = at least he's consistently racist as skin color determines the issue.
No to college debt forgiveness = suckers.
Texas power must be green in a crises = dead people are fine if the energy usage is right.
Harris is doing POTUS = POTUS is doing naps.
Press thinks Joe is doing grand = putting a log on the fire himself is swell.
Joe avoids saying a thing about anything meaningful at all = ignoring murderer Cuomo.

Other then that it was a good week for Joe, he was only caught napping once, gaffing 10x and stayed up late once.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"Well, come gather around and I'll sing you a song
About a crazy old world that’s coming along
'Til one day some fool made the decision
To turn on the television"
Tom Jones - Talking Reality Television Blues

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: TigerDrew

That's an interesting choice for Scavino to post considering Esther Rantzen's links to and friendship with the notorious Jimmy Saville. I am sure that we (the massive thread on Icke's Forum I used to post in) uncovered links between her family and Aleister Crowley's back in the 1920's. Don't forget she was also the major instigator/founder of the BBC's Childline, which had some very dodgy connections right at it's inception and was clouded by suspicions (from some UK blogs) of being a front for child trafficking.

MYSTERIOUS ESTHER RANTZEN

Childline was merged with the NSPCC in 2006

I remember that thread! Must have bumped into you over there before I got banned

Rainbows
Jane

You got banned from the Icke forum?

How?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I do not know much about the vax stuff but my assumption in regard to Trump would be that the those in charge said we would need on and so he did what was wanted. I am not sure they are taking the one he fast tracked if they do not trust him outside of he didn't come up with what is in it, he jut help fund it to get it moving like people wanted.

GE posted on telegram to the effect of (my words aiming for the gist of it) that just because Trump lets people see things for what and how they are does not mean he supports it.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
FYI

Attorney Sidney Powell says expect some decisions from the Supreme Court next week regarding the 2020 Election Cases that are pending for consideration.

More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Fingers crossed!

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Was just reading about Russel L. Honoré, Pelosi's pick to investigate the events at the capitol.

Commanded an infantry division and a field army, but apparently has no decorations for valor and no combat infantry badge.

The Army has really changed. In the old days, people did not command combat organizations without having "seen the elephant" themselves. Being in a war theater is an intense experience but in no way comparable with actual combat experience.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

His claim to fame was the actions he commanded during Hurricane Katrina. Oh and he's media friendly as well as a former CNN consultant. Hopefully that paints a better picture.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

His public persona indicates a love of having an "image" -- reflective sunglasses and cigar.

Just odd that someone who would have been commissioned an officer in 1971 didn't see service in Vietnam, not to mention not holding commands during combat operations in DESERT STORM or the two decade marathons in Iraq and Afghanistan. That is not, or at least, was not, a typical career track for high command.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Somethings always been off about him. I wonder if anyone knows anybody who actually served with him. It would be interesting to get their take on him.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guyfriday

His public persona indicates a love of having an "image" -- reflective sunglasses and cigar.

Just odd that someone who would have been commissioned an officer in 1971 didn't see service in Vietnam, not to mention not holding commands during combat operations in DESERT STORM or the two decade marathons in Iraq and Afghanistan. That is not, or at least, was not, a typical career track for high command.

Cheers

Definitely not a ticket puncher. How he is in that position is questionable. I know 20 YO NG PFC’s with more combat experience.
Crazy times.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Does this apply to the descendants of Chinese railroad and aquifer slave builders in California et al?

edit on 21-2-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

his duty stations are listed here: LOOKY

This guy has been groomed. I don't see how in 37 years of service anyone is able to avoid a combat deployment.

I had an edit just a few minutes ago, and it got eaten by the forum monster. There are a lot of oddities with him. We really need to hear from people that served with him. Something just isn't right.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join