It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Insanity. Why are they complying?

proof of vaccines need to grocery shop in Isreal

Side note.. if you're still supporting Amazon, Netflix, Walmart you're funding the creeps doing this.
edit on 20-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

I must admit it is like any other social platform, you gotta drift past the rubbish to find some good info. It is always glitchy, admittedly last few weeks have been better.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This can go either way. Time to wake up!!!

"The ‘Human’ Hundredth Monkey Effect Explained | Critical Mass, The Shift And What It Could Look Like".

stillnessinthestorm.com...

And here is the most revealing passage: 

“The new behavior pattern spread to most, but not all, of the monkeys. Older monkeys, in particular, remained steadfast in their established behavior patterns and resisted change. When the new behavior pattern suddenly appeared among monkey troupes on other islands, only a few monkeys on those islands picked up on the new idea. The ones most receptive to new ideas started imitating the new behavior and demonstrating it to the impressionable younger ones. Thus, they too began their own path towards their eventual hundredth monkey effect.”

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

"Sky Event" might mean Sky News and not Sky as in over our heads?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's an interesting choice for Scavino to post considering Esther Rantzen's links to and friendship with the notorious Jimmy Saville. I am sure that we (the massive thread on Icke's Forum I used to post in) uncovered links between her family and Aleister Crowley's back in the 1920's. Don't forget she was also the major instigator/founder of the BBC's Childline, which had some very dodgy connections right at it's inception and was clouded by suspicions (from some UK blogs) of being a front for child trafficking.

MYSTERIOUS ESTHER RANTZEN

edit on 20-2-2021 by TigerDrew because: (no reason given)

Childline was merged with the NSPCC in 2006
edit on 20-2-2021 by TigerDrew because: added info

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Boeing 777 plane Pieces Fall from Sky in Broomfield, Colorado!

First several tweets: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I noticed just yesterday how they were interviewing some woman about Biden's policy changes and how that would affect relationships with UK, lady didn't hold back and had a right good pop. Normally the newscasters would have tried mittigating the comments, but noooo....he was agreeing with her!!!
I remember thinking how the worm has turned!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew

That's an interesting choice for Scavino to post considering Esther Rantzen's links to and friendship with the notorious Jimmy Saville. I am sure that we (the massive thread on Icke's Forum I used to post in) uncovered links between her family and Aleister Crowley's back in the 1920's. Don't forget she was also the major instigator/founder of the BBC's Childline, which had some very dodgy connections right at it's inception and was clouded by suspicions (from some UK blogs) of being a front for child trafficking.

MYSTERIOUS ESTHER RANTZEN

Childline was merged with the NSPCC in 2006

I remember that thread! Must have bumped into you over there before I got banned

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

TODAY THEY WERE FORCED TO ADMIT THAT COVID-19 DOES NOT EXIST (mirrored)

Red Pill 2020 Published February 19, 2021

Covid19 Does Not Exist

Sinking in yet?

AS PART OF OUR LEGAL ACTION we had been demanding the evidence that this virus actually exists [as well as] evidence that lockdowns actually have any impact on the spread of viruses; that face-masks are safe, and do deter the spread of viruses - They don’t. No such studies exist; that social distancing is based in science - It isn't. it's made up; that contact tracing has any bearing on the spread of a virus - of course it doesn't. This organisation here - is making it up as they go along." - Gemma O'Doherty

Originally streamed live from the office of Tony Holohan Chief Medical Officer of Ireland.

gemmaodoherty.com...

edit on 20-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Cheers for cross-referencing it back with other mentions of the 13 venetian bloodline families.

My ma has been arguing with me over supper... "But they weren't all from Venice, most of them were from Tuscany!"
ROFL

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ivy league sCiEnCe = Stupid! 🤡😂🤣🤪

Reparations for American Descendants of Persons Enslaved in the U.S. and their Potential Impact on SARS-CoV-2 Transmission

In Louisiana, the study found that slavery reparations could have reduced Covid-19 transmission in the state anywhere between 31% to 68%.

We analyze a specific program of reparations: one that aims to close the racial wealth gap between Black American descendants of persons enslaved in the U.S. and white Americans via monetary payments in the amount of $250,000 per individual or $800,000 per household.

More sCiEnCe...from the dopey professor...

twitter.com...

Carl Hart is a Columbia University professor of psychology and neuroscience. He chairs the psych department and has a fondness for heroin – not only as a subject of scholarly pursuit but also as a substance for personal use.

Hart, who studies the effects of psychoactive drugs on humans, finds his use of the narcotic to be “as rational as my alcohol use. Like vacation, sex and the arts, heroin is one of the tools that I use to maintain my work-life balance.”

NY Post

Woka-Cola original recipe returning in Summer 2021.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Is Dan's tweet on Sir Nicholas Winton MBE hinting that his act was not humanitarian but instead smuggling nazi children out to form a hidden 4th reich?

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I watched a BBC hatchet job on anti-vaxxers last night and there was not a single FACT use to prove anti-vaxxers wrong!

It was just "Aren't they being stupid, look this doctor says it's not true!".

No medical journal or trials/side effects reviewed papers etc.

Very telling that they could not shoot down anti-vaxxers with any facts...

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Skunk Works Is About to Test a Secret New Aircraft Called 'Speed Racer'

Lockheed Martin’s famous “Skunk Works” division will soon begin testing a secret new aircraft, according to Aviation Week. Lockheed designed the uncrewed vehicle, nicknamed “Speed Racer,” using an all-new digital engineering process known as StarDrive. The aircraft’s mission—if it even has one, other than validating the StarDrive process—is still a total mystery.

At this juncture, we don’t know anything about Speed Racer. The name itself is a mysterious acronym, “but it does not necessarily imply fast in Mach [number],” Joe Pokora, Lockheed’s Speed Racer project manager, told Aviation Week. So Speed Racer—an obvious nod to the Japanese anime series—may not be a high-speed aircraft system at all. We’ll find out soon.

Secretive New Skunk works UAS Set For Ground Testing Soon

The UAS known only as “Speed Racer” is awaiting the pending delivery of engines supplied by Technical Directions Inc. (TDI), a Michigan-based small turbojet supplier that was acquired in 2019 by Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, the spokeswoman said.

Despite its name, Lockheed has emphasized that the concept is not necessarily about producing a fast UAS. The link to the StarDrive program may imply that “Speed Racer” is a reference to the pace of design and production.

StarDrive section of The Enterprise D.🤔

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Anybody watching the air today? It's a real...show...today. Two flights just got diverted. Actually, tons of flights have been diverted all over the place.

flightaware.com...

SkyWest Airlines Flight SKW5630 from (ORD) O'Hare Airport to (ASE) Aspen Pitkin Co Sardy Field Airport diverts to (GJT) Grand Junction Regional Airport in Grand Junction, CO: Sensor via FlightAware

flightaware.com...

American Airlines Flight AAL23 from (STT) Cyril E King Airport to (PHL) Philadelphia Airport diverts to (BWI) BWI Airport in Maryland: Sensor via FlightAware

Then this one from a half hour ago:

flightaware.com...

SkyWest Airlines Flight SKW3086 from (LAX) LAX Airport to (ASE) Aspen Pitkin Co Sardy Field Airport diverts to (GJT) Grand Junction Regional Airport in Grand Junction, CO: Sensor via FlightAware

flightaware.com...

SkyWest Airlines Flight SKW5883 from (LAX) LAX Airport to (ASE) Aspen Pitkin Co Sardy Field Airport diverts to (GJT) Grand Junction Regional Airport in Grand Junction, CO: Sensor via FlightAware
edit on 2/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Blatant Masonic signaling continues too.

twitter.com...

Good times flashback...

Aide to Kamala Harris accused of helping mysterious 'Masonic' police force

A staffer for California Attorney General and U.S. Senate candidate Kamala Harris (D) has been arrested and accused of participating in a mysterious group that impersonates a police force.

The staffer, Brandon Kiel, is alleged to have been involved in the Masonic Fraternal Police Department, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The group’s website says it “provides services to Masonic Sovereign Grand Masters and their Masonic Jurisdictions, as well as other Fraternities, Sororities and Greek Organizations.” It claims to be active in 33 states and Mexico, and to have links to the Knights Templar, an ancient military order.

Fake.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers for cross-referencing it back with other mentions of the 13 venetian bloodline families.

My ma has been arguing with me over supper... "But they weren't all from Venice, most of them were from Tuscany!"
ROFL

As I said before this is about the descendants of the Middle Ages Merchant Class fighting against the descendants of Charlemagne for control of the old world (ie Europe, Northern Africa, and Western Asia)

By the way, this might have also have exposed who controls the Black Hand that started both world wars.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

Has anyone seen the new “ South Park “ commercial ? It flashes on the screen WE WILL BE HEARD and then spells out South ParQ.....lol...

edit on 20-2-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah...Heavy on Defango and Thomas Schoenberger, R.D. Steele...at least at the beginning.

Hadn't heard of this particular Vice show.

How did they tie Schoenberger with Q, an ARG argument? Schoenberger has a fairly consistent MO and I don't think it fits Q. I see him portrayed as a sinister genius sometimes in the press, but he's more a grifter and wannabe cult leader. As for Defango, lol, no.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: TigerDrew

"I keep thinking of this one verse, almost daily. "Narrow is the road, few there be that find it." "

That mindset has been responsible for millions of human deaths over the centuries.

How so?

Many Wars and attacks have been based on one religion thinking it is more special than another.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join